Why We Fight

Story Info
In giving herself to 3 comrades, female soldier finds hope.
3.8k words
4.56
12.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mirafrida
mirafrida
400 Followers

* * * * *

This is a work of sheer fantasy in all respects, and is intended for the purposes of erotic entertainment only. All characters are over the age of 18.

* * * * *

Taliya peeked over the window-sill. Dawn was near, and the last of the enemy were pulling back--shadowy black silhouettes disappearing into the mist. The snow-dusted street and pock-marked buildings were lit by the garish orange light of burning vehicles, but otherwise the scene was quiet now.

The woman checked how many rounds were left in her clip, then rested her rifle against the wall--moving with the exaggerated caution of a 48-hour veteran to avoid touching the searing-hot metal to any bare skin. The radio crackled. "Taliya, spotters say you're clear. No sign of another attack. Nice shooting druzi."

Acknowledging the message, she stretched and breathed a long sigh, releasing a knot of tension in her stomach that she hadn't realized was there. The whole situation felt unreal--somewhere between a hallucination and a nightmare. A week ago, she'd worked in an office-tower as PR rep for a big multinational. Now she was a territorial soldier, hunkered down in a gutted storefront. When she'd sent her mother off to safety, the old woman had begged her to come too, saying that war was no place for a professional, a civilian, a woman. But Taliya had picked up a gun instead. She was strong and able. If she wasn't willing to defend her country, why should anyone else?

She shouted the all-clear to her team; and one by one, they emerged from their places of concealment. She glanced around at their faces. 'Her team.' More like her family. Two days ago they'd all been strangers to each other. Now, she felt like she'd known them forever.

Kyryl spoke up. In real life, he'd probably been a bricklayer or a sanitation worker. The least among them, if judged by the hard logic of dollars and euros. In this upside-down world, however, he'd become their informal leader. For one thing, he was a bit older; late 40s probably. Physically, he was the strongest. And most of all, his sharp features, stony gaze, and ruddy, wind-chapped skin inspired respect. In the midst of life-and-death tumult, he felt like a reliable anchor. "Let's rest while we can," he grunted. "Danilo and I'll keep watch. Taliya and Olek, get some sleep."

She and Olek retired to one of the back rooms, hunkering down against opposite walls of the small space. She appraised him candidly as he took off his helmet and loosened his flak-jacket. The lad was really still a stranger to her; and yet already more of an intimate than anyone in her old life had been. She'd learned he was a student at university: chemistry or engineering or some such. Barely more than 20, she guessed--a mere infant. Even so, she found his round face, his wire-frame glasses, and his unruly shock of sandy hair to be endearing.

At the moment, however, the boy's soot-streaked expression was troubled. The strain of combat, the fear, the sleeplessness, the cold--it was all wearing on him. His jaw trembled slightly, and his eyes were unfocused. "Do you think we'll survive this?" he asked in a low voice.

She knew the kid wasn't a coward. It was just a difficult moment. It would pass. What he needed was encouragement--that's what soldiers did for each other. "Fuck yes we'll survive!" she said, forcing a degree of confidence into her voice that she didn't feel. "You know why we'll survive? So we can fuck these invaders over and send them straight back to hell!"

Olek mustered a weak grin. "Sorry--you're right." He stared off into space for a bit, and when he spoke again, his voice had a musing quality. "You know, in a couple of years, I figured I'd have a great job. And the funny thing is, I guess I thought it would be in Germany. Or America..."

"You will have a great job one day Oly. And you'll go wherever you want. But this here will always be your homeland."

"Yeah. As soon as all this started, I realized that. I love this country, and I had to do what I could to help. I only wish... well, you know, I was so focused on school, and the future, that I never really started living." He glanced at her with a sheepish grin. "I mean, I never even had se- uh, a girlfriend..."

Taliya wilted a little inside to hear that. She knew she should be bone-tired; but instead she felt wide-awake, overcome by a surge of tender compassion for this shy, studious, romantic youth. And it occurred to her suddenly that there was something more she could offer dear Oly than just soldierly boasts. Of course, the sane part of her knew that doing what she had in mind--here? now?--it was crazy! But then, these weren't sane times. At a moment when she had control over almost nothing, this was something real, something meaningful, she could do.

Rising, she crossed the room and sat down next to him, pressing her body up against his. Then, reaching down, she started undoing his combat belt. He glanced at her with a startled look. "Oly," she said gently, "I'm your comrade. I can't become your girlfriend. But I can take care of that other thing..."

* * * * *

Olek blushed slightly, clearly struggling to decide if he had understood her properly. Reaching her arms around him, she squeezed him clumsily for a moment, as if to say that it would all be ok. Then, kneeling between his legs, she pulled his dungarees down around his thighs. The lad's cock was already half-erect as she brought it forth into the early-morning light, and it perked up still further in the chill air and electric atmosphere of the small room. Leaning over, Taliya took him in her mouth.

Slowly and hypnotically, she bobbed her head--running her lips up and down the shaft and massaging the velvety skin of the glans with her tongue. She was thrilled by how eagerly he twitched in response to her movements. In no time, the fleshy rod had solidified to a stony hardness. Cradling his testicles in her hand, she ran her fingers possessively through the tickly yellow curls at his groin. She was so focused on him, in fact, that it came as a surprise when she noticed the growing wetness between her thighs. Perhaps both of them had needed to release some tension, she thought wryly...

Tasting a salty-metallic hint of pre-cum, she slowed and pulled away. Olek was inexperienced, and she didn't want to set him off prematurely. She didn't know what the future would bring, but she was determined the boy wouldn't face the days to come as a virgin. Standing again, she undid her webbing and dropped her pants around her ankles. The winter air was chill on her flesh, but she was warmed by the slow, insistent fire burning in her crotch. As for Olek, his blue eyes were as wide as saucers, and aimed squarely at the trim auburn fur of her pubic mound.

Motioning her comrade to lean sideways, Taliya lay down on her side too, so that her back pressed up against his chest. She closed her eyes, and for a few moments simply ground her bare ass backward against the throbbing mass of his cock. God it felt good. Continuing to work her pelvis, she reached a hand between her thighs as well, pulling her labia apart, massaging her clit, spreading around the fluids that welled up freely within her now.

When she felt ready, she opened her knees as far as she could, given the pants bunched around her ankles. Then, reaching between her legs, she guided Olek's penis inside her. Her vagina clung onto him deliciously. If she wasn't so slick, it might have been slow going; but as it was, he slid in readily enough. The minute he hit bottom, his male instincts took over, and he began thrusting into her, clumsily, haphazardly, impatiently. She had to suppress a little smile. He was a novice, after all. She couldn't expect a Cassanova. Still, it was sweet to be close to another person like this; sweet to be wanted so much; sweet to be the lad's first. Conscious that this wouldn't take long, she resolved to enjoy it while she could.

Just then, a small sound caught Taliya's attention (Olek was far too distracted to notice). Fluttering her eyes open, she gave a start. Danilo was there, in the doorway, watching. When he caught her glance, the man grinned and put a finger to his lips.

Taliya reddened to think how she must look. She'd always been told she was a beauty--certainly she'd never had a problem attracting guys. But now? Grimy from the battlefield, hair scattered, clad in army fatigues? Danilo didn't appear to mind, however. And anyway, his gaze was largely directed toward her crotch, and the spot where Olek's cock could be seen pistoning into her from behind. The image of that in her mind was mortifying. She was no saint, but she wasn't a slut either. She'd never done anything remotely this compromising before. A part of her was ashamed to be seen this way now, and yet... somehow it only served to make her hotter.

Then she was distracted from these thoughts, because Olek unexpectedly jerked and grunted, and she felt a hot gush of liquid in her tract. The boy held her in an awkward embrace, kissing the nape of her neck sloppily, while his glutes spasmed in an urgent, frantic effort to pour his seed into her body. Sharing a secret, amused look with Dani, she clutched onto Oly's arm, and rotated her hips to help work his cock.

Soon enough he was spent, and his muscles relaxed. Tenderly, he stroked Taliya's hair, and she felt a warm glow rising up in her chest. She hadn't come, but still it felt nice. And she knew she had given the kid a gift he would always cherish.

After a bit, he pulled out and sat up. She sat too, and cuddled up against him. He continued to caress her with a gentle touch. "God Tal," he murmured huskily, "that was... thank you..."

* * * * *

Poor Olek never had noticed that Danilo was spying on them, so he jumped when the older man abruptly saluted them with a round of wry applause. "Bravo, khloptsi! Our Tal has made a man of you, eh? Good for you!"

Oly grinned, half good-natured, half self-satisfied. Taliya smiled too--a cautious smile directed Danilo's way. The fellow was in his early-30s, like her. She hadn't thought much of him at first. He had struck her as a bit of a shark: smirk too quick and dazzling; eyes dark and a little shifty; face a bit too thin; hair just a shade too black. When they'd met, he'd told her evasively that he did 'import-export,' so she figured he was into something shady.

Yet... first impressions don't always stick. For, two days later, here he was--fighting shoulder to shoulder with her. After only a few scant hours of combat, she felt she'd known him for years. And in that time, she had learned that he was not only a man of useful talents, but also one you could rely on when the chips were down.

Abruptly, a crazy notion popped into her head. She nearly dismissed it... but then thought--why not? Tomorrow we may all be dead. "So, Dani," she tossed off with a boldness she didn't quite feel, "are you just going to watch? Or do you want to have a go too?"

The man didn't need to be asked twice. Smiling broadly, he undid his fly and pulled his dick out of his trousers. He'd obviously enjoyed the show the other two had put on, and was raring to get in on the action. And although his brownish-red pole may have been on the shorter-side, it more than made up for it with a mouth-wateringly impressive girth.

Standing, Taliya beckoned Danilo over. Fortunately, Olek didn't seem to have any problem sharing. He was content to lean against the wall and watch them, prick damp and flaccid now, a dreamy look pasted on his face.

Danilo approached, exuding an easy assurance. Deftly, he unfastened her kevlar vest and slid it from her shoulders. Then, unzipping the front of her fatigues, he reached inside. She was transported by the feel of his fingers running over her taut flanks and shapely back. The sensation of skin on skin was especially electric when set against the cold, inhumane backdrop of war.

Soon he pushed her sports-bra up, allowing him to massage her breasts as well. This sent a fresh thrill of excitement buzzing through her nerves. Next, he kissed her, lingeringly, assertively. As their lips remained locked, tongues lunging and parrying with athletic grace, his fingers kneaded her tits beguilingly, and traced tingling circles around her generous, pale-pink areolae.

Suddenly, Taliya was too hot to wait any longer--she needed him inside her. Tearing free, she turned and got down on hands and knees. Shamelessly, she presented the round curve of her ass to the man, tilting her pelvis so that her cunt was as accessible and enticing as possible. She knew she must look like a bitch in heat, but she didn't care a bit. It was exactly what she felt like at that moment. She didn't even care that Oly was there to take in the whole lurid spectacle.

"Well Dani?" she said, with a growl that was more command than request, "Let's go!"

That was one order that he was happy to follow. Moving fluidly, he crouched behind her, and pressed his cock into her opening. Even though she was slippery and relaxed, the man was a tight fit. He was so wide, in fact, that he would have stretched her in any position; and at this angle the friction was even greater. The feel of it was heavenly, though. Somehow, his thick, meaty pole seemed to rub all the right parts of her canal--including parts she wasn't sure she'd even known about before.

Adroitly, rhythmically he fucked her, and her body ground back against him in time. She lowered her head and set her shoulders as he thudded exquisitely up against her ass. Each time he hammered home, her dangling teats wobbled and swayed, his ball-sac slapped impudently against her clit, and the ache of desire between her thighs grew more intense.

After a while, he reached below her torso to roll her nipples aggressively between his fingers. This sent a jolt of energy running down her spine, merging into the cacophony of sensation at her crotch. And that's right about when Taliya lost it--her consciousness overwhelmed by a sharp, jangling, uncontrollable rush of orgasm. Her muscles shook, and her eyes rolled back in her head, and a rasping animal groan escaped from deep in her throat. "Oh... oh God... oh ah ah ah ah... oh yessss Dani..."

For a minute or two longer he managed to hold out, penetrating her with an ever-increasing tempo and urgency, each thrust serving to sustain and amplify the cymbals crashing in her brain. Then he tipped over the edge too--abruptly jamming himself as deep in her as he could go, and spraying every last drop of sperm that he had into her uterus in a rapid staccato of short, sharp lunges.

At last they both came down. She flopped to the floor, and he collapsed onto her back, both of them sweaty and panting. He remained hard for some time, and her vagina continued to clutch on to him possessively. Every so often a series of light, pleasant contractions rippled through her crotch.

At length, Danilo roused himself to stand and pull up his breeches. Taliya sat up, still feeling a little dazed. Dani chucked her affectionately under the chin. "Damn, kokhana," he said softly, "you make a man want to believe in something."

She smiled up at him through tangled chestnut locks. That had been fun. But, there was still one more thing she needed to do. "Olek, dorogii," she called to the lad, "go take over from Kyryl. Tell him I need him."

Compliantly, he left. Dani winked. "I'll keep the kid company," he said, and sauntered out the doorway as well.

* * * * *

A moment later, Kyryl paced into the room, eyes alert. His features were normally impassive, but a hint of astonishment flitted across them when he spotted Taliya lying casually on the floor--fatigues draped open to reveal the luscious swell of her breasts and her hard, pink nipples; dungarees down around her ankles exposing her most intimate treasures to view; a slender hand reached between her thighs, middle finger lightly teasing her clit. "What...?"

She smiled, giving her head a coy tilt. "I thought you boys needed a reminder of what you're fighting for. Now it's your turn."

He reddened. "Tal, I... You don't need to..."

"Well," she cut him off, "--and maybe I need a reminder what we're fighting for too, eh?"

Acceding with a bashful bow of the head, the man undid his trousers. Of the three cocks she'd witnessed this day, this was her favorite--thick, long, well-formed, manly. If it wasn't already evident from his demeanor, his dick made it very clear that he was attracted to her. Self-consciously, he knelt, his steely eyes turning unexpectedly solicitous. He kissed her for a long, sweet, lingering moment; then moved to trace warm, sensual lips down her neck... across her shoulder... along her collarbone... and into the gap of her cleavage.

His sturdy hands fondled her breasts with surprising gentleness, and she gasped with pleasure when he took her large, firm nipples into his mouth--first one, and then the other--massaging them softly, rhythmically, insistently with his tongue. As he gradually increased his pace and the sensations multiplied, her body began to rock of its own volition.

Then, shifting to kiss her lips again, Kyryl reached down and eased his penis into her. She was still drenched with her own wet and the semen of their comrades, and he penetrated her effortlessly, despite his impressive size. In fact, their forms seemed to fit perfectly together, like hand in glove. Maneuvering with an assertive tenderness, he began to ply her vagina, slowly, steadily, skillfully. Move for move, she matched his cadence, so that soon their two substances seemed to be working as one.

Ever so slowly, he increased his tempo. The man had flawless control of his body, and seemed to know just how to use it to rouse her up. As they continued kissing, passionately, unreservedly, he wrapped his arms beneath her. Cocooned in his firm embrace, Taliya felt sheltered and protected in a way she hadn't for years, or maybe ever. She ran her hands up over his sculptured back and broad shoulders, marveling at the iron bands of muscle and sinew she felt rippling beneath the uniform, beneath the skin. At that moment, she wanted nothing more than to simply lose herself in the man's raw physicality.

It was impossible to say which of them lost control first. Maybe it happened at the exact same time. For her, it was a very different kind of climax than the one with Dani--less an explosion of surface sensation, and more a rising, permeating flood of ecstasy, welling up from the very core of her being. As this tide peaked and overflowed, breathy, poignant moans began to spill from her lips: "ah ah ah... uh-huh... uh-huh... ohh yes... yes... ohh fuck yesssssss..." And then she sank beneath the slow, hypnotic waves of joy, allowing them to roll inexorably over her brain and flow out across her body, one after the other, each more powerful and profound than the last...

Dimly she sensed that Kyryl had abandoned himself as well, driving his shaft into her with a desperate, ravenous, single-minded intensity. They had both surrendered to their biological imperatives--he to plant his seed in her womb; she to receive it. So, their bodies went on writhing together: not in unison, but in what felt like a perfect, heaven-sent harmony. And for a single, all-too-brief moment, there was no war for them, and time stood still...

* * * * *

Afterward, she wasn't sure how long they lay there, contentedly twined in each-other's arms. Eventually, though, they had to come back to Earth. Stirring and sitting up, Taliya saw that Kyryl's face had become clouded, as the troubles of the day settled back on his shoulders. "Tal," he said, his voice gravelly with emotion. "I want to keep you safe. I want to keep all of us safe. But this war..."

She put a finger gently to his lips. "Shhhh, lyuba. None of us know what tomorrow will bring. But as long as we are alive, we will be here for each other. You don't have to carry it all by yourself."

mirafrida
mirafrida
400 Followers
12