All Comments on 'Why We Fight'

by mirafrida

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
youjizz123youjizz123about 2 years ago

This was really nice. Wouldn't mind seeing more adventures of this squad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had rushed through this story the first time I read it, and clearly I had not given it fair justice. Rereading it today was a very different experience, and I could clearly feel the poignancy of the moment and the desperateness of those bleak surroundings. Though a very short story you have captured the raw emotions, particularly that of Taliya extremely well, and the direct language used as well as graphic descriptions of her sex perfectly match the situation - and very uncertain future of the foursome. Take a deep bow Taliya, for spreading such warmth, cheer and humanity in such dire and cold times! May she survive the war well, and go on to live an enchanted life together with her blessed and very much unplanned child..... I have said so of you before, but I have to say it again Mirafrida - you are a fantastic author of erotic stories! Do keep it up!!

mirafridamirafridaover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you youjizz124 & anonymous reader!

This one was very unusual for me, and admittedly a bit odd (but then, so am i).

It was right aftet the current war started and there were many news stories of people coming together to defend their homes, etc. I was dozing in bed on the weekend, enjoying the chance to sleep in, and this scene came to me as a dream. When I woke up I started to write it immediately and couldn't stop til it was done. So I appreciate what you say about the poignant tone, because I was definitely trying to capture what I had felt in that dream...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you Mirafrida, for once again sharing your thought process - this always adds something valued to the stories. So nice to know the idea came to you in a dream! Yes, a war will change people irrevocably, and turn everything upside down. This includes perceived virtues and values of peacetime. Taliya's indiscriminate spreading of her legs for her team would certainly label her a slut in ordinary times, but in these awful and sad conditions, I think almost everyone would (at least they should!) consider her actions to be noble. She is to be admired and valued, definitely. Hopefully she will survive the war, and go on to find a husband who understands and appreciates her character and ideals, and together help raise her yet to be born child of uncertain and very unusual parentage. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Short, sexy, and sweet! Wish Taliya was part of a platoon though ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A lovely and moving short story. Taliya's beautiful and selfless act is akin to the dawning of a rainbow in the midst of an awful storm. Difficult times will no doubt remain ahead, but certainly, no better time or occasion for getting herself impregnated - both for the sake of own self as well as beloved country. Brave soldier, loving woman, noble mother.

Very, very sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story is very timely, and the current war has increasingly taken a global turn and has now dragged on for many months. Thus, would love to see an update (can be similarly brief), of Taliya's life out in the war front.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this sexy soldier girl ….

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyabout 1 year ago

just a technical quibble.

it is called an ammunition "magazine", not a "clip."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hope Taliya went on to spread more and more joy to her male comrades, right until close to birth of her baby. And then soon go back to provide more comfort for her brothers in arms…. and maybe to even create more life….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermirafrida@mirafrida
My fantasy life has always leaned toward nonconsent scenarios that strike me as "plausible" in certain idiosyncratic regards. I ​was dreaming them up long before I came across such things anywhere else, so they seem to be a part of me. I suppose it is probably the extremes of ...