Why We Love MILF?

Story Info
Why young people love Milf?
1.1k words
4.63
1.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirOfGod
SirOfGod
12 Followers

Why we attracted to "milf" - older women? ( the real reason why i love older women ) a real suggar mommy

A relationship with a "mature" woman is an irresistible temptation for some men, and is such an important sexual preference for them that it is difficult for them to date a woman of their own age or younger.

It is common in romantic relationships for a man to be associated with a younger woman, yet many men are attracted to women older than them, and dream of having sex with them.

Porn sites allocate special pages for this type of sexual fantasy "MILF", in which a young man has sex with a woman who is many years older than him. She may be the same age as his mother, but she retains her splendor and femininity -- young people call her in the colloquial language "Milfia".

A relationship with a "mature" woman is an irresistible temptation for some men, and is such an important sexual preference for them that it is difficult for them to date a woman of their own age or younger.

Men who prefer "mature" say that the relationship with an older woman carries wonderful privileges, such as her ability to manage the relationship better than young women, her lack of financial requirements in exchange for emotional, and her participation in bearing the responsibilities of life.

Men also see that "mature women" are more experienced in life, which makes them more tolerant of the partner's shortcomings, and are able to contain him in many situations instead of quarreling with him, compared to a young woman.

Some of these reasons may reflect a kind of man's selfishness and his desire for a relationship in which he does not bear burdens, but they are primarily social reasons. As for sexual relations, there are other reasons, clearer and more important, that explain the man's tendency towards the older woman.

Sex with an older woman - password: confidence and experience

sexual experience

When we come to the psychological aspects of the sexual relationship with a woman older than the man, experience and confidence are among the most important factors of his attraction to her.

A middle-aged woman guarantees a man a different sexual and emotional experience, as she has a valuable experience, sexually, emotionally and humanly, that makes the relationship with her a different adventure.

From a sexual point of view, the experience of a mature woman begins with knowing her body well, and her awareness of what excites her, so she directs her partner with confidence to what she wants, which is reflected in his sexual performance and his feeling of superiority in the relationship, and her enjoyment with him, so he is overwhelmed with happiness.

On the other hand, the experience of a mature woman with a man is greater, as she knows how to excite him, and how to affect him physically in a way that he himself may not be aware of, and then intimacy with her becomes a completely different experience than with a young woman who is still seeking the way to understand herself and her partner.

A mature woman's experience in sexual relations also exempts her from feeling shy, hesitant, and exaggerated thinking, so the relationship is wild and spontaneous in many cases, and it contains exciting comfort.

emotional maturity

As for the emotional experience, it focuses on the older woman's knowledge of the psychology of men, so she masters choosing the time and how to flirt and compliment her partner, and knows the dimensions of the impact of each word of it, in addition to her human life experience, so she provides him with an informed friend with whom he can share his thoughts.

independence

Independence is another part of a mature woman's life experience, as she is often successful professionally and socially, and takes control of her life, which makes her better able to choose, and gives her power, influence, and excitement in the eyes of men.

Likewise, a man is attracted to an older woman because she values sex as an essential and important part of the emotional relationship. She enjoys it with him, so she does not bargain with him about it, or postpone it until marriage, like young women.

lost tenderness

As for the most controversial point, it is that the older woman feeds an emotional need in some men who did not have an ideal relationship with their mothers, so they feel the desire to surrender to a partner who has a glimpse of the image of the mother that they miss.

Marrying an older woman

A relationship with a mature woman not only offers a different sex life, but also guarantees an emotional connection that young men of equal ages may not have.

The man's emotional attraction to the older woman is based on the fact that she knows what she wants from the relationship, and can reach a settlement in the issues that they disagree about.

A mature woman is also better able to support her partner in long relationships, and more understanding of his crises, because she has already gone through them.

Relationship problems with the older woman

Although a sexual relationship with a mature woman is largely guaranteed success and pleasure, the development of a relationship into love and marriage carries many challenges.

Society looks negatively at a young man's marriage to a "mature" woman, and they see it as a kind of exploitation, whether it is an exploitation of a woman's youth by her partner, or by a young man of a woman's money and social status.

Society's rejection appears more clearly the greater the age difference between men and women - especially if signs of age appear on them.

Families also refuse to marry their young children to a woman older in age, even by a slight difference, in the belief that her age will affect her fertility and her ability to bear children.

The relationship may face a more serious challenge as a woman reaches menopause, stops menstruation, and is psychologically affected by the changes that occur in her body, which changes the rhythm of intimacy, for a period.

Despite what most men think that a mature woman will be more understanding of their fluctuations and whims, it is not a fixed rule, and the partner may be impatient, unable to bear reckless behavior, and wants a partner as reasonable as she is.

In any case, compatibility remains up to each of the two partners separately, and the only measure of the success of the relationship is the mutual comfort between you and the person with whom you shared your heart and life.

SirOfGod
SirOfGod
12 Followers