Why Were The Two Twink's Outed?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Entertainment Manager sorted our payment, no problems. As we left his office Steph and Aral asked if we would like to see them rehearse on stage for their late afternoon show in the private party room. Let's say they went the full way, my first time seeing a live sex show and boy o' boy both Eric and I were turned on by it. Eric in his adrenalin fueled excitement said to Aral we sometimes did an erotic fan dance together across Skype, Aral kicked in saying show us.

It was a private show at least that's what we thought. All we had on were our wraps, Aral found some music from the synthesizer, we positioned ourselves and the music started. We parted the velcroed wraps and danced side by side, back to back and face to face using the wraps as fans, each circuit the pace increased increasing the chance of an exposure mishap. The stage lights were shining up and on us so we couldn't see into the audience area.

Our finally was stepping on to the bandstand podium that protruded out from the stage giving our last but fully exposed gesture to the imaginary audience. Which erupted into applause much to our embarrassment, someone had discreetly opened the door, found empty seats and tables, before long others joined them.

The Entertainment Manager who was watching us on a TV monitor in his office came down to the back stage where we had diplomatically retreated too. He then upped the game, asking, as the Club is busy because of the rain would we entertain the clients with Steph and Aral in the late afternoon show. He knew our weakness after last night and offered us a very lucrative incentive.

We were to get €300 each plus they wanted us for a Roman themed night, dressed as Nymphs, which would give us each for the two nights €2,000. So we again said ok.

We were to dance in a group striptease, ironically both Eric and I had done that in our dance classes, but not the full Monty bit, this time we would have to. Steph and Aral showed us what to do when and where, when the main stage was flood lit you couldn't see the crowd so they didn't intimidate you, it was just like dancing on the naturalist's beach a few days ago.

We had a practice dance that both Eric and I had mimicked across Skype based on the stage play The Full Monty. It was to start at four until six with intermittent striptease shows every 20 or 30 minutes, we agreed to do our fan dance as well as the Full Monty finally. Aral, Steph, Raul, Eric and myself agreed to add a bit of unrehearsed spice to the finally.

You know that bit at the end where they all lined up tossing their hats into the crowd, then off with their pants throwing them in too, our bit of spice was that we had a double shot of the Indonesian herbal tea essence that made us so hard that not only did we give the audience a farewell salute but with a little hand encouragement climaxed together. The crowds were ecstatic and noisy about it we ended up giving three encores by then we were not only drained but exhausted.

At our families joint meal that night when asked what we did when it was raining, we said sat at the indoor pool. That night my sister and her friend went to a Unicorn all-girls disco in town, both our parents went to a private adult's themed party which they were very excited about.

Eric and I went to the Roman themed night dressed as nymphs, this night was different we weren't auctioned off this time but selected by a tap on the shoulder where a Senator or Gladiator would then take you to his private room. It was almost a repeat of our first night but without the auditions and bidding.

The remainder of our holiday was a combination of mornings at the pool or beach, performing in the afternoon Club strip shows and being filmed for erotic and suggestive dances over the internet for private clients, we drank a lot of Indonesian green tea and participating in evening entertainment at different themed nights.

Haru also turned up on our last night, we spent the whole night in the Japanese Bukkake room, he broke his record that night for sexual prowess as my once in a lifetime adventure was repeated, although we were together for an extra hour.

We all slept on the plane on the way back it was an exhausting holiday for all of us but both Eric and I were €5,000+ each richer. Back at University and six weeks of cramming for our final exams, our holiday became a distant memory.

Except, after our exams one of the students at my University looked up the Molly-Club's web site which was now streaming Eric and myself in all our glory in the finally of The Full Monty. What we didn't know at the time was it was streamed live on the internet on a pay as you view basis and to five other Spanish and two Italian Night Clubs in their Group. It was so successful it was on their group's web site free as a come-on, although the Club did still pay us for each viewer.

He put the link on the twined Universities internet site because it was such a cool thing to do on holiday and he was turned on by it and wanted to tell everyone all about it. It didn't take long until we were fully outed not only as being gay, sex escorts and striptease performers too and yes we were cross dressers as Japanese Sukiyaki Girls and Roman Nymphs. I phoned Eric that night to alert him, too late he had also been outed at his end.

As we discussed what we could do, a group WhatsApp message arrived on our phones from the Clubs new Entertainment Manager, Raul, offering both of us a contract now that our exams were completed. The money on offer was very good too we were guaranteed to earn €150,000 a year probably twice that with extras.

Both our parents did find out what we had been up to on holiday and that we were clearly gay, they didn't seem to bother as it was our life's to lead as we wished. Our student friends also though it was cool and to have a gap year doing it. Where we also visited Steph and Arul in their Bremerhaven club, our Full Monty gig went down very well in Bremerhaven and is now performed their on a regular basis.

We ended up working for the Club for a year and a half before Eric went back to Poland where the Gay lobby was giving a few struggling politicians a hard time with their re-election campaigns. Eric is now running a very popular Molly-Club in Warsaw and I am the Entertainment Manager at a Molly-Club in Edinburgh which is very popular with local politicians.

All this happened as a result of our unguarded antics over the internet and an academic friend who thought it was such a cool thing to do posted it on the internet. We were both lucky to have understanding parents and Raul's timely job offer who knows what would have happen to our job prospects after being outed, particularly Eric's who's countries political culture is not so understanding.

©outed943shorteroticstories

12