Eucalyptus Club: The Beginning

Story Info
A Family Holiday That Was Not What It Seemed.
8.2k words
4
6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Family Holiday That Was Not What It Seemed.

Eucalyptus Club The Beginning.

Something Unexpected Happens And It Redirects Your Life's Path.

My name is Alan, every year my parents rented a big four story house for two weeks, from an aging Aunt, on the west coast of Scotland in a little sea side town of West Kilbride. Actually it wasn't far from where we live but it was a long standing family tradition that my Aunts and Uncles all came to stay with us for the middle holiday weekend.

My best friend Steve was not with us this year, he was on an impromptu holiday with his parents and his sister Shelia to a club resort, La Mirage in Maspalomas in the Canary Islands. Their parents were, well, swingers and into that sort of thing, sometimes at their house we saw what they got up to with their friends. Once Steve, Shelia and I were paid to join in, they wanted us to pose for photographs for their friends and then with their friends. His parents made money on the side from taking erotic photographs, these photographs paid for this impromptu holiday. Although I was invited I didn't have the money for the air fare. Anyway I don't think my parents would have allowed me to go.

On the Thursday evening all the family arrived in a four car procession, my cousin Stan who was over ten years older than me worked as a driver for a prestige limousine hire company. Stan also stayed over with us when he was working away from home and in our area and we often shared my single bed, one time he wanted me to sleep naked with him and talked me into it. At first I was a bit apprehensive but it was nice, sometimes he would press hard up against me and massage his hands over me. I used to find it quite exhilarating. Sometime when my friend Steve stayed over or I stayed with him we also slept naked together, one night there was an accident in the bed when I was massaging him.

Stan brought some of his friends with him for the weekend, Pete and George, who also worked as drivers and Steffan de Groot, his boss and owner of the limousine hire company, he preferred to be called Steff. He was in his late forties, spoke with a soft foreign accent, looked a bit Asian or something like that, was also a bit camp in his mannerisms, but had a fantastic two seater red open top BMW sports car; with private plates. I couldn't drive yet and had never been in a sports car like that before. The house was going to be overcrowded this weekend but that wasn't unusual, so Stan, Pete, George, Steff and I were allocated the large loft bedroom; you needed a ladder to get into it as it was right up in the eaves. It had two steel frame creaky beds, a big armchair and a table, George who had the build of a bear, claimed the armchair. Stan and Pete claimed the other bed leaving me to share with their boss Steff; they said as I liked his sports car so much.

It didn't take us long to get settled in, as it was a hot sunny day we were all dressed down into shorts when we headed to the local pub for an evening meal, which was quite before we arrived but no longer. Being a student and not having money or a job the guys paid everything and even slipped vodka in my cokes. It didn't take long before I was more outward going; even sang on the karaoke machine with them.

As the night wore on all the guys retired to one table, I listened intently as they talked about their sex life's, Steff turned to me and said ok your turn tell us about the sex life of a college student; which was nonexistent. All I could say was about Steve and his sister Shelia, who was a year and a half older than me at college and about to go to University. At one of their parent's swinger night's where we all got naked together posing on a bed, for money, as their friends watched us and Steve's parents photographed us, then again when their friends joined us in the bed where we were all photographed naked or partially clothed together. Also that I sometimes slept naked with Steve when I had sleepover's, Shelia and her friend Anjou were with us one time too at a naked sleepover in Steve's house. They seemed attentively impressed with what I said. I told them not to say anything to my parents about it.

At closing time, locally referred to as chucking out time, we all headed back to the house through a maze of lanes and disbursed to all our prearranged bedrooms, every bed was now doubled up. Given the state he was in and his size getting George up the ladder was challenging if not dangerous for anyone below. We had the whole attic to ourselves which had its own separate bathroom and toilet in the attic area. George collapsed into the big armchair and instantly fell sound asleep. To my surprise Stan and Pete stripped off without hesitation and squeezed naked together into their small double bed.

Steff also stripped off in front of me without hesitation, I stripped off as he watched me intently and said nice, very nice. As one side of our bed was pressed against a wall I clambered in first, Steff came in behind me and pressed up against me, we had the smaller of the two beds, both of which creaked and groaned noisily as you moved in them. Steff wrapped his arm over me putting his hand on my chest, I could feel him pressing up against my back and legs even as I pulled my knees up he gently followed my movements. I was really enthralled by it, then I felt him slide his hand down and gently touch me. Instantly I became aroused and from what I could feel I think he did too.

I said nothing as he continued to touch me then started to stroke me gently. I really was enjoying it particularly when I felt him start to stroke me between my buttocks too, I never felt anything so tantalizing like that before. Between his stroking movements and me responding to it the bed started to creak and groan loudly. Sort of put an end to it before anything happened, but we remained together until the early morning light wakened us. Being in the attic the room it was very stuffy and hot, Steff was the first to muster, all the rest of the guys were still asleep, George snoring loudly away; and we were worried about the creaking bed. Steff said give me ten minutes and I will run you a bath.

I headed to the bathroom towel in hand and could hear water running into the bath. As I walked in the water stopped running as Steff lowered himself into the soapy water. By hand gestures he invited me into the bath with him, I hesitated but got in with my back to him. He put his arms round me then slowly started to sponge me, it was so erotic I was enjoying every moment, I couldn't contain myself, he must have saw that and brought his hands down and gently started to stroke me, again. Other than Steve and one of his parent's friends at the swinger's night nobody else had ever done that to me before, it wasn't long before I couldn't contain myself anymore with his stroking that I unloaded into the bath. I had never felt so satisfied.

We both dried off and headed back to the bedroom with our towels wrapped around us, they were all still sound asleep and never knew what had happened. Steff suggested as it was still very early, not even five in the morning, we put on our swim pants and go for an early morning run in his car and then a swim in the sea. I went to get my swim shorts Steff said hang on, rummaged through his rucksack and handed me a pair of bright red bikini swim pants and said these are too small for me, you have them. Tried them on a bit tight but they fitted, although we were about the same height Steff was a bigger build than me, he pulled on a matching pair and a white tee shirt and trainers like mine.

We clambered quietly down four flights of creaky stairs, as Steve and I did sometimes, once with Shelia and Anjou all naked daring someone to catch us, then over to his car, lowered the soft top and set off along the coast road in the direction of Turnberry. The road was very quiet so nobody really paid us any attention, I was getting more and more aroused when someone passed us or we overtook someone, sort of daring them to catch us. Before we arrived at Turnberry Steff turned off down to a beach car park and parked up. Steff said lets go for a morning swim, grabbing two towels from the back bench seat, we walked bare footed along the water edge, with the warm morning sun on our backs. Both pulled off our tee shirts, now walking only in our matching bikini swimwear. We rounded a cove that was discreetly surrounded by very long reed grass, Steff said let's sit and watch the sun as I went to sit, I felt Steff reach over and slide my swim pants off; I let him. Then I turned facing him and slipped his off too.

We both sat down on the towel I lay back invitingly as Steff leaned over me, I was now so fully aroused it hurt, he was too. He kneeled over me and gave me what he called mouth resuscitation; I had never experienced that before and lay back letting him show me how. I could feel him sucking and his teeth gently caressing me after a while I could feel things start to broil. It was so intense that I had to arch my back as way of containing it. The excitement became so intense that I lost control and blasted all over his face, I was so embarrassed but he really enjoyed it.

I lay back exhausted as he lay alongside me, then started to caress me with his hands and nibble at my nipples. I was so engrossed I just lay there enjoying it, this had never happened to me before. Steff then rolled me over and said lets finish what we started last night, now arch your back and raise up your knees. I could feel him kneeling between my legs and his hands on my hips, then, I felt him gently stroke me between my buttocks, it was tantalising each time he did it, it aroused me more and more and I was now wanting him to stroke me deeper. I was getting so aroused each time he did it I thought I was going to unload again.

Dog's started to bark in the distance which distracted us as the sound was becoming quickly closer, we stopped and got dressed, walked down to the water and immersed ourselves in a rock pool wetting us as though we had been swimming. We then walked along the water edge with our towels and tee shirts in our hands. A barking dog appeared and ran over to us as its owner came rounded the reed grass into our cove. He said did you enjoy your morning swim, Steff said yes very invigorating.

The other barking dog appeared shortly afterwards, it was one of those large long haired friendly types, very wet and dirty from romping in the sea water and rolling on the sand. It jumped up on me pawing on the tee shirt in my hand to be petted as its owner rounded the next headland. From the way she looked disapprovingly at us, having seen us this early in the morning with only bikini pants on and the way she called her dog back, I think we were going to be todays talking point in the local golf or bowling club or both; whatever.

We pulled on our tee shirts, mines now covered in wet sandy paw prints off my hairy friend, and trainers and clambered into the Beemer, Steff made a point of revving the engine and spinning the wheels as we left the car park. At the main road we turned right heading towards Turnberry rather than left back to West Kilbride. Steff said the locals are always reluctant to complain about any guests at Turnberry so we will put them off their gossiping sent. As we headed along the road, a top of the range BMW was parked half on the roadside verge, seeing us approach in a BMW the driver waived us down for assistance.

Turned out he had a puncture but didn't know how to change a wheel and had left his phone in his hotel room. We both got out wearing only wet swimwear, trainers and tee shirts on. Initially he looked surprised at our attire then seemed to look at me approvingly. Steff stepped up to the challenge, removed the spare wheel, jacked up the car and proceeded to change the wheel, being helpful I tried to return the punctured tyre to its storage well. It was very large and heavy as I struggled he offered to help me touching my wet swimwear with his leg and palm of his hand in the process, but I managed to get it in place. Steff by this time had the wheel changed and was returning the tools to their storage rack. My tee shirt between something off the spare wheel and my wet doggy friend was now badly soiled.

Work done he introduced himself as Eric Von Groober who was having a golfing holiday with some business friends, on impulse went for an early morning drive before today's proceedings began. Seeing the state of my tee shirt said let me get you a replacement, I said no no it was an old one and it would wash up ok. He insisted and said I will get you one out of the golf shop and leave it behind the counter for you. Or better still as a way of saying thank you to both of you why don't you join me for lunch tomorrow, can't do today as I have a client to let beat me at golf. I have an apartment in the lighthouse complex. Steff said ok we are free tomorrow and would like that. Eric replied ok meet me at the golf shop car park tomorrow at twelve and gave Steff his business card, saying phone me when you have a chance, and come as you are I really like your attire. Looked at me and said you can meet my assistant Karl you will like him too.

After Eric left I took off my tee shirt as it was really in a bit of a state, Steff did the same, we then left with only wet swimwear and trainers on as we drove past the Turnberry five start hotel, it was the first time that I had seen it up this close. We then turned left at the main road junction taking us back to West Kilbride. About a mile or so along the road Steff pulled over and stopped, looked down at a large old Victorian house in the valley with scaffolding all around it, said that is going to become an exclusive country club and I have been asked if I would like to invest in it. Now seeing its location I think I will. That was way over my head.

Took us about three quarters of an hour to drive back as the morning traffic had started to build up, we got quite a few enquiring looks this time from other drivers and a bus full of girls as we drove past them topless and almost bottomless, it was actually fun and quite exhilarating if not erotic. The whole morning had been.

When we arrived back they all had had their breakfast and were now getting ready to go into the next town for its annual local fair day; it was a family thing that we went to every year. As it was a very warm sunny day the guys all elected to have a day down at the beach; I said I would join them. The guys drove my extended family to the local fair, in the three limos, Steff and I got washed and changed out of our wet swimwear, my soiled tee shirt was confined to the bin. It was then that Steff said you don't mind meeting with Eric and Karl tomorrow with me, I should have asked you first. I said no great. Steff said ok I will give Eric a call and confirm its ok for tomorrow. After a few more calls Steff said I have also got to go and speak to a potential suppler this afternoon will you be ok on your own with the guys. Although I was disappointed, said OK.

After Steff left I got changed into my swim shorts and a fresh top then went into the bathroom to wash both our wet swimwear which was covered in sand and paw prints and hung them up to dry over the bath. After the rest of the guys returned we all walked down through the lanes in the town to a secluded beach, this was going to be our only boy's only day. Although I had on my swimwear the other guys came as they were in their shorts. We found the cove empty due to the fair, spread out our beach towels and started to relax in the sun. I was not asked what Steff and I were doing this morning, so I didn't say anything.

After being broiled in the sun an impromptu game of something resembling beach volley ball started it slowly drifted into the water, before long they had all stripped off their shorts and played naked, apart from me, with coaxing and many helping hands I stripped off too. It wasn't long before it felt ok and we were frolicking in the sea, during one of these volley ball romps George fell over one of the rocks. It took all of us to help him back up the beach. That called an end to the game, we all returned to soaking up the sun.

After a while to cool off I wandered down alone into the water and out to a small rocky outcrop, out of site of the guys. This was my favourite spot looking down past the mountains of Arran to the Mull of Kintyre, water was like glass with the sun reflecting off it. Stan came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me, saying Hi, leaned down and started stroking me. At first I was horrified but I was now learning to enjoy such things. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Pete and George on the beach making out with each other, somehow it now seemed ok to do it out here. I stood in the water engrossed watching them as I let Stan bring me on until; well you know. As he was leaning over me bringing me on he also started rubbing my buttocks with an erection. Point was I liked that too and by my body movements encourage him to continue.

Suddenly I unloaded almost without warning, Stan then concentrating on his humping, as he called it, another new word and thing I learnt this weekend. It was relaxing standing their enjoying it suddenly Stan unloaded, I watched it splash in the water then slowly sink as Stan recovered holding on to me. He said I have wanted to do that for some time now, it was worth waiting for, did you enjoy it too; I said yes because I did.

We went back up on the beach and lay on the warm sand, I was lying face up now with an erection thinking about what had happened to me today, when George kneeled over my legs and gave me what he called a blow job; another new name this weekend. The excitement was so intense with him that I lost control, again, and blasted all over his face too, I was so embarrassed but he seemed to really enjoy it.

As George was wiping his face Pete came over to me to start to give me his blow job, realising I couldn't again not so soon, said let's try this way. He rolled me over positioning me, and that was to be my first anal experience, initially it was very painful but it eased. When Pete was finished Stan came over and gave me my second experience, not so painful this time. Then George, he was a really big guy but the gentlest I really enjoyed it with him. The other guys were watching and photographing me with their phones, I didn't seem to mind at the time. Each time I was getting more and more hyper as I didn't have any control, I was just there and it was happening to me. Suddenly with all the excitement and stress I had a nose bleed off epic proportions that brought it to a close.

After my nose bleed was contained we called it a day at the beach, got dressed and meandered back up to the house. We met Steff halfway on his way down to meet us, as we walked back up with the other guys trailing some distance behind us and out of earshot, asked me what I thought about having sex? I said I really enjoy it but would like to experience giving not just receiving. He said ok I will see what I can do; I got really excited about that prospect.

When the others had returned we all went back to the pub for our second meal, another impromptu party night ensued, the booze and banter flowed freely, sometime in the early hours we all made it back to the house and went to bed. We were all still bed sharing, I was sharing, by choice this time with Steff. Sometime during the night I felt Steff put his hand over me and start to stroke me, I was grateful and it wasn't long before I unloaded in his hand. The other guys weren't watching and photographing me with their phones this time. Again Steff woke early and said would you like to share a bath with me, I said yes, ten minutes later we were sharing; no accidents in the bath water this time by either of us.