All Comments on 'Wicked Amusement Ch. 06'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Whelp

You know what the thing is about your stories?

They're borderline hypnotic - are hypnotic.

I don't object to that at all... I'm more immersed by it, you might say.

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinabout 7 years agoAuthor
The Trouble with Triggers

That's a good idea—I was thinking the same thing. Note, however, that Balabar didn't use that many triggers. I think the main one that *might* have been a trigger was "bimbo", and it was left ambiguous, as I recall.

I do want to explain at some point what triggers do to their placer, but this story won't have space for that. A Tumblr story, though...

voidgolemvoidgolemabout 7 years ago
Nice

Really interesting read as always, and a fast upload from the last story it seems, nice.

I remember the "triggers affect the hypnotist too" from EF with the nymphs, but I never think it was explained how it works. Balabar from SC didn't seem to have any problems, so I imagine it's a Fey problem? It could maybe be an interesting Tumblr read? To have the short story be about a Fey who has reached the final, critical edge of burning her brain out with triggers, and then the clinical explanation about how it works?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES