All Comments on 'Wicked Amusement Ch. 10'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This might have been one of your best chapters yet! Great balance of sex and plot, we got some touching moments (I'm glad Min and Mine got a happy ending), and it was even funny - the cucumber joke actually made me laugh out loud, which I've never had happen from erotica. I also enjoyed learning more about how druids work, because good worldbuilding is my fetish ;) I'm excited to see what they get up to at the Standing Stones!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Fantastic chapter, as always. I'm only disappointed that I can't rate this any higher.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it!

Love this world. Love your writing. Love love love how you piece this together.

thegreat_pretenderthegreat_pretenderalmost 7 years ago
Another great end to one of your best series

I loved the way you ended this series! You've established the perfect balance between sex and story, and I really appreciate how we learn more about the relationship between Snatch and Larya through every turn. Thanks for another great journey!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just a request

Would be willing to bring something like ceffy back into your stories maybe in monstrous ranch down the line? Or in a new story?

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Ceffy and Her Ilk

Certainly, though I'm curious what it is about Ceffy that you, my fine Anon friend, liked. I'm assuming it's her methods of mind control.

I'm actually working on a series called "Bonus Pairings" right now that will enable readers to vote on non-canon matchup stories. Pitting Ceffy against another character or creature would certainly be an option. ;D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Standing Stones

Regarding the discussion of the Standing Stones, is the trip there between Unliving Lust and Evergreen Forest supposed to be Larya's first visit to the Stones, or am I missing something? (Or is it intentionally unclear for now?)

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinalmost 7 years agoAuthor
The Standing Stones

Nope—she DOES visit the Standing Stones between now and Unliving Lust, rest assured. Her first visit is coming up soon. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I feel that if you removed the sex you'd be an incredible author. Not that I mind the sex

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES