Wicked Embrace of the Forest Witch

Story Info
A Gardevoir has a chance encounter with a wild Hatterene...
5.8k words
4.75
6.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the wide-open Wild Area in Galar, not too far from the Lake of Outrage, a blue aura appeared in the middle of the fields before a Gardevoir teleported into the area.

"So this is the Wild Area!" The Embrace Pokémon's Trainer; Hilda, exclaimed as she began looking around, enjoying the breathtaking view as she witnessed a few wild Pokémon rushing throughout the fields or flying through the trees. "Man, Unova has nothing like this! We've gotta vacation here more often!" Hilda smiled as she quickly pulled out five Poké Balls. "Ok ladies! Come on out!"

Gardevoir watched as Hilda tossed out the rest of her team: a Lopunny and a Tsareena spawned from her two Love Balls, her two Luxury Balls called forth a Primarina and a Salazzle, and finally a Braixen (wearing an everstone necklace) popped out from her Premier Ball.

If it wasn't obvious, she had a type.

"Hello, my lovelies!" She cooed as she hugged Primarina and Braixen, who gleefully kissed her on the cheeks. Lopunny quickly gave her a bear hug from behind, unashamedly groping her breasts while giving her neck a playful lick. "Oh Lopunny, save that for later! I gotta set up camp first~!"

Salazzle simply scoffed, preparing to remain silent while Tsareena had decided to start unpacking the necessary supplies alongside Gardevoir.

"Okay everyone! Listen up!" Hilda shouted, getting her Team's attention. "I'm planning on making us a delicious curry dinner, but I need some supplies, specifically lots of berries for... this!" She explained as she began flipping through her cookbook, upon reaching the page she was looking for she showed them the contents of the book, revealing a picture of Sweet Cheese-Covered Curry.

The entire team's eyes widened at the sight of such a delicious dish, Lopunny, in particular, was drooling up a puddle. "Now, I'm going to need several Pecha, Mango, Roseli, Custap, and Payapa Berries for this dish to work! to make sure you search as thoroughly as possible!" She commanded, getting several nods of agreement from her beloved team. "Oh, and on a side-note, since we're in a new region, I plan on getting my hands on one of the most gorgeous Pokemon here!" She proudly announced as she pulled out her RotomDex and started tapping the screen. "Let's see now... aha! Here it is!" She smiled as the RotomDex put up a hologram of the Pokémon on display.

The Pokémon in question was humanoid in body structure, slightly shorter than Gardevoir. She had a round face, narrow black eyes with white pupils, and two pink eyelashes.

Her head, as well as her whole body, was covered in long hair that was pastel-blue, pink, and white from its upper portions downwards, it wrapped around her body like a cloak while the hair above her head was shaped like a witch's hat. Extending from the pointed end of said hat was a single tentacle just as long as her body, if not longer, that ended in two pink and pastel-blue bulbs that had a trio of sharp claws jutting out of it.

The RotomDex then proceeded to describe the Pokémon on display:

[Hatterine; the Silent Pokémon. Hatterene are a female-only species of the Psychic/Fairy Type native to Galar. They are also known as "The Forest Witch" due to their reclusive nature and the hostile methods they use to deter others from approaching their territory. Hatterene are capable of reading the emotions of other creatures, should this Pokémon sense hostility it will emit a psychic power strong enough to cause headaches while firing lightning down upon them before tearing the offender apart with the claws on its tentacle.]

"Isn't she gorgeous~?" Hilda sighed dreamily, Lopunny, Primarina, and Braixen joined her in admiring the Pokémon's beauty, but Salazzle simply scoffed while Gardevoir and Tsareena simply rolled their eyes. "Anyway, should any of you come across this beauty, be sure to battle it and teleport it to me immediately upon victory!" She commanded before putting her RotomDex away. "Ok everyone! Spread out and find as many berries as you can find!" I'll be prepping the rest of the ingredients for tonight's Curry!"

Not wasting any time, the entire team rushed off to complete their trainer's objective...

---

"WooHoo! Let's go, thunder-thighs!" Lopunny cheered as she quickly leaped into the trees and through the branches.

"I thought I told you to stop calling me that!" Tsareena snapped in mild fury, chasing her into the forest.

Braixen could only chuckle as she watched the two running off before turning her attention to Salazzle and Gardevoir. "So! You two wanna check out the Watchtower Ruins? I heard a few Corviknight chatting about some Berry trees there that should be ripe for picking!

Gardevoir smiled as the Vixen Pokémon approached him. "Why not? I can teleport us all there-where's Primarina?"

"She bolted the second she saw the lake," Braixen shrugged. "Apparently she noticed a Milotic swimming about and decided to "get acquainted" with the local aquatic Pokémon."

At least she's being productive I'm thinking outside the box... unlike our trainer..." Salazzle grumbled as she strutted past the two, ignoring the glare Gardevoir gave her. "But apparently we need another Fairy type..."

"Um... Salazzle? You shouldn't-" Braixen began, trying to warn her teammate but was ignored.

"But hey, Hatterine are always female, so at least this one will ACTUALLY be a girl~!" Salazzle cackled as she swatted Gardevoir's rear with her tail, earning a yelp from the Psychic Type. "Ain't that right, Mr. He-She!?" She giggled as she quickly leaped away, almost expecting him to chase her...

Instead however, Gardevoir stood there glaring at her for a few seconds, his eyes glowing menacingly. Then without a word, he turned around and teleported away.

"Huh, someone's uptight today..." She scoffed before turning her attention to Braixen... only to notice that she had distanced herself from her partner. "What are you-"

"Look up, dumbass." She bluntly replied, pointing her wand upwards.

"Excuse you!?" She snapped back, completely ignoring her advice. "Who are YOU calling a-"

*THOOOM*

Just before she could continue a blast of psychic energy slammed down on her from above.

"Now y'see, if you had listened to me, you might have been able to avoid Gardevoir's Future Sight." Braixen chuckled as she skipped up to the crater Salazzle was slowly crawling out of. "Then again, that's what you get for taunting a Psychic Type..."

"Fuck... you..."

---

Gardevoir reappeared in the more foggy part of the Wild Area. Taking a deep breath, he gathered as much psychic energy as he could around his body in an attempt to quell his own rage. If there was one thing he absolutely hated, it was being reminded of how his partner accidentally caught him as a Kirlia, thinking he was a female... and didn't bother checking until after she'd fed him a ton of rare candies.

Of course, Hilda still loved him and considered him a valuable member of her team, there was no doubt about that (being the only one on the team with a dick also worked in his favor when she or his teammates were feeling frisky). Although it did hurt him something fierce knowing that he had missed out on becoming an elegant and skillful Gallade.

The Embrace Pokémon sighed as he made his way over to a few trees that were filled with berries, however through the fog, he noticed a humanoid figure looking around. At first, he assumed it was just another trainer in the area... but the moment he got a closer look...

'A Hatterine!'

However, as he hid behind a nearby tree, he noticed that the odd coloring earlier wasn't a trick of the fog, this particular Hatterene had a different color scheme from the one displayed in the RotomDex, the portion of her hair and "hat" that was normally blue was in fact completely white!

Gardevoir's heart skipped a beat when he realized what this meant, he had found a Shiny! The Embrace Pokémon's face immediately lit up on imagining just how grateful his trainer would be if she brought her this rare beauty...

However, just as he peeked out from behind the tree, he found himself staring right into her eyes.

"Hi there!"

"GAH!" He yelped in surprise, teleporting three feet away. "Wait, how did you-"

"I sensed your trainer's aura... and yours when you teleported close enough..." She explained, her eyes regarding him with curiosity and interest, yet still remaining calm and reserved.

Upon getting a closer look at the Silent Pokémon, Gardevoir couldn't help but feel that the RotomDex didn't do her much justice. She was enticingly beautiful, her alluring, curvaceous body seeming to radiate a welcoming yet calming aura.

Despite this, he quickly shook his head and took a few steps back. 'Stay focused!' He mentally berated himself. 'She's still a wild Pokémon...'

"Now now, there's no need for you to be all cautious around me. We're both Psychic/Fairy Types, so there's no reason we can't be civil." The Forest Which smiled as she sauntered towards him, her hips swaying in an almost hypnotic motion like a pendulum. "So, Miss... I'm sorry, are you one of those Pokémon their trainer gives a nickname?"

"It's just Gardevoir... and I'm a male." He answered, adding the last part under his breath with a blush, however, it was just loud enough for Hatterine to hear.

"Oh, a male Gardevoir? Well, that's new..." She mused as she slowly approached him, using her hair-claw to stroke his chin. "...then again I must say, you are quite handsome... in a feminine sort of way."

Gardevoir blushed. "Um, thanks... I guess?" He replied in a surprised yet confused tone, not sure where this was going.

As her face drew closer to his, Gardevoir could feel her aura becoming more and more relaxing, his body seeming to react... oddly to her presence. Where before he had expected a Pokémon bearing the title "The Forest Witch" to give off a more powerful and threatening aura, this Hatterene's very presence left him rather breathless and almost... awestruck.

"...and that does make things a lot easier for me." She added the very moment their faces were inches apart.

"W-Wha-MMPH!?" The Embrace Pokémon was cut off as Hatterine pressed her lips against his. For a moment, his mind slightly gave in to the kiss, his entire body relaxing into her embrace as she wrapped her hair-tentacle around him and grabbed hold of his head with her hair-claw...

However, that moment of relaxation ended as he snapped out of it and quickly teleported out of her grasp. "What the hell was that... for...?" Gardevoir gasped, his face red with embarrassment as he suddenly found himself tottering side to side to side and quickly held on to a nearby tree for balance.

"Oh, just making this more enjoyable... for me at least." Hatterene chuckled, her personality now doing a complete 180, going from kind and comforting to arrogant and threatening in a second.

"We'll see about that!" He snapped as he attempted to use teleport once more...

*SNAP*

...only for a nasty backlash of energy to knock him off his feet. 'Darn it! What's wrong with my body!?' He thought as he picked himself up, it was as if his brain was completely scrambled after that kiss she gave him...

...then the realization hit him, she had used Sweet Kiss! He was Confused!

"Shadow Claw." He heard Hatterene call out nonchalantly. Before he could even react, her hair-claw, now surrounded in ghostly energy, struck him in the gut, sending him flying backwards. The Embrace Pokémon hissed in pain as he fell to his knees, clutching his gut.

'Dammit! Calm your mind, Gardevoir, calm your mind...' He mentally repeated as his body glowed, desperately attempting to clear his head of any conflicting thoughts and possibly shake off his confusion.

"Oh no you don't! Power Whip!" He heard Hatterene call out again, this time with a more sadistic tone. Glancing to his right he saw her hair-tentacle rushing towards him again, now surrounded by a green glow. The Embrace Pokémon desperately attempted to teleport again but was a split-second too late as the attack made contact with his side, sending him spiraling to his left and straight into a tree, knocking the wind out of him.

"Silly little mon, do you really think you're the first trained Pokémon I've come across?" He heard her ask in a mocking tone. "I can't tell you how many rough and tough Pokémon made their way into my territory thinking that could take me on... and they all ended up the same way: beaten, bruised, and sexually humiliated." Hatterine gloated, giggling at the last part as if recalling a fond memory. "And you? You'll be no different, girly-boy~"

Coughing as he picked himself up, he turned to glare at his opponent... only to find himself awestruck by how beautiful and curvaceous she was... like a Goddess in Pokémon form...

'No! I have to focus... on how pretty she is-GAH! What is wrong with me!?' He mentally fumed. It was then however, that he noticed the fog around them was tinted pink, at first he assumed she had used Misty Terran... only to notice several hearts floating around her as she started sauntering towards him yet again, her hips swaying seductively as she licked her lips.

'Dammit! She used Attract too?!'

"Now then, since we've established the pecking order, why don't we get right to the juicy part~?" Hatterine smirked condescendingly as she wrapped her hair-tentacle around his upper body, pinning his arms to his sides as her hair-claw popped out from under his "skirt", giving the Forest Witch full view of his manhood, which despite his situation, was already at half-mast.

"Oooh~, how delicious~!" She cooed as her hair-claw gently yet firmly grasped his long cock, already feeling a familiar wetness gathering within her own loins. "Must be... at least 10 inches... much bigger than that Lucario I dealt with last week!" The Forest Witch giggled, giving her captive a dominant smirk... before noticing his eyes glowing.

She quickly slammed him into a tree against his back in rage. "Bad girly-boy! No sneak attacks!" She angrily reprimanded him, as if scolding a disobedient pet.

Lifting him back up, she carefully raised him upwards until his cock was inches away from her face. "Sweet Kiss." She whispered as she gathered a small amount of energy to her lips and gave the tip a gentle peck. Gardevoir immediately gasped as he felt his body suddenly flare up, the pain from the prior assault faded away as the effects of both Attract and the reapplied Sweet Kiss sent a surge of pleasure flowing through him like a wave of ecstasy, forcing his manhood to become fully erect.

"Mmm~, much better~" Hatterine smirked as she began to stroke his smooth yet veiny cock caringly. "You see? If you just do as I say and don't protest, this will be enjoyable for both of us~" The Forest Witch stated condescendingly as she lowered her head and gave his left testicle a soft kiss, sending a sudden jolt of pleasure surging up from his crotch the moment her lips touched the skin. "Wouldn't that be much better, my lite pet~?

"I'm... I'm not your-"

*smootch*

"GAHA!" Gardevoir gasped in pleasure as Hatterine kissed his testicle, this time the right one, once again. The Embrace Pokémon gasped as he felt another jolt of pleasure shoot through him, this time causing him to bend forward. "I-I... have a... trainer..." He gasped, his face becoming more flushed as his arousal began to grow.

Hatterine could only giggle as she momentarily pulled away from him. "Don't worry, by the time I'm done with you, you'll forget all about your trainer~" She whispered as she gazed into her victim's eyes. Finally releasing his throbbing cock from her grip, she gave him a lewd look as she gently placed him against a nearby tree trunk. "Who knows? I might just "convince" you to abandon her entirely and join me as my new plaything!" She declared as she used her Psychic powers to open up her hair-cloak, letting her surprisingly heavy breasts bounce free.

'How in Arceus' name did that cloak hide those things?! They're practically G-Cups!' The Embrace Pokémon thought as Hatterine eyed his cock with a hungry look, licking her lips. Her thin delicate arms reached out from inside her cloak, pressing her breasts just under his dick, tantalizing him as they bounced slightly with each movement.

"They're really soft aren't they?" The Forest Which teased as she warmly embraced his manhood with her cleavage, sliding them up and down his shaft. Gardevoir moaned loudly as he felt her breasts encompass his now fully erect member, he could only look down and watch his shaft being engulfed by her large breasts, his body already going slightly limp as he felt more pleasure begin to well up within his crotch. "You should count yourself lucky, since you're so far from your trainer and your team, we have all the time in the world. I had to make things quick with my last victim..." She said as she pressed her breasts together, moving them up and down at a faster pace to pump his cock, stimulating him as Hatterine grinned. "But you, my little girly-boy, are getting the deluxe treatment."

"N-Not much of a treatment considering you-ooohhh... assaulted me-AH!" He moaned, struggling feebly in her grip as she continued stroking him with her soft breasts, his body once again quaking as more pleasure blazed through him, causing him to twitch and squirm as he felt his pleasure building up. "I k-k-kind of-hrk! feel s-s-sorry for-rgh.. all those other Pokémon-GRRK!" He grunted, gritting his teeth as he endured the blissful sensations and biting back a particularly loud moan as he felt another jolt of pleasure flow through his body. 'F-F-Focus Gardevoir! C-Calm... y-your mind! Calm... y-your... m-m-mind!' He mentally chanted once more, closing his eyes as they glowed. Sadly, this was easier said than done, as he soon found himself instinctively thrusting his hips, the powerful motions of Hatterine's soft breasts against his cock making him less and less eager to stop.

"You can say you feel sorry for them, but I think you know you envy them~. After all, they got to experience this amazing pleasure long before you came along~" Hatterine grinned with a bit of wickedness in her voice, moving her breasts up and down with precise force, going from gentle to intense as she kept his shaft trapped between her lovely mounds. "But unlike them, you're not going to be leaving anytime soon~!" She added, chuckling as she continued to subject him to blissful agony.

"I-I'm not... staying with... with y-OOOHH!" He gasped, unable to finish his response as her speed began to pick up as she continued to tit-fuck him.

"You speak as if you have a choice~" She replied mockingly before slowing down ever so slightly, leaned her head down and teasing his cock with playful lick, making him moan and buck his hips. "But enough talk, I'm ready to taste you, girly-boy~." She whispered, not giving him any time to even respond before taking his member into her mouth, moaning at the fabulous taste of the Embrace Pokémon's shaft.

"OOOHHH!" Gardevoir moaned out as he felt his pleasure skyrocket, as she bobbed her head up and down his shaft, swirling her tongue around his hard member. Then at the very moment, the Forest Which proceeded to turn him upside down, while still keeping his shaft sandwiched between her breasts with half of it in her mouth. She then used her psychic powers to part the lower half of her cloak, revealing her dripping wet pussy.

Hatterine's hair-claw grabbed the back of his head and Gardevoir felt her thighs gently caress his cheeks as his face was forced closer to her beautiful womanhood, glistening with pure arousal, with small droplets slowly trickling down her inner thighs. The scent emitting from it alone combined with the lingering effects of her Attract was enough to make him desperately want a taste despite his situation. 'No no no, don't give in!' He mentally protested as he instinctively leaned in closer, pressing his lips together as tightly as possible, but his captor's relentless upside down blowjob/tit-job only served to hinder his resolve further.

12