Wicked Embrace of the Forest Witch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growing impatient due to her lack of satisfaction, Hatterine's hair-claw pushed Gardevoir's head deeper between her legs, pressing her womanhood up against his lips. As she continued sucking her hair-claw ripped the back of his head very tightly, giving him an unspoken warning of what would happen if he didn't start pleasing her, the anticipating arousal she felt making her even more impatient.

His clouded mind unable to resist the alluring scent (and unwilling to incur her wrath), Gardevoir finally opened his mouth and started gently but firmly giving her pussy a long, sensational lick, starting at the very top and teasing her erect clit before trailing downwards, leaving a trail of saliva from her clit all the way down to the entrance clit before repeating the process over and over.

"MMMHMM~" The Forest Witch moaned her around his cock as her captive continued to lick away at her pussy, the Embrace Pokémon giving her long licks as he unconsciously bucking his hips as she continued to suck him off. "MMPHAAHH!" She gasped, briefly popping his cock out of her mouth as Gardevoir's licking became increasingly enthusiastic.

"Yes! Yes! YES!" Hatterine moaned loudly as she continued to tit-fuck her captive, bucking her hips, her arousal soon reached its peak as Gardevoir pushed his tongue deeper inside her. Licking, kissing, and eagerly sucking on her pussy in an attempt to take in her exquisite taste as he ran his tongue up and down along her inner walls, briefly withdrawing it before taking her clit into his mouth and sucking on it. "I'm going to... going to CUM!" She cried out as her body shivered in pleasure, her entire body was engulfed in a wave of blissful ecstasy as she came, coating the Embrace Pokémon's face in her feminine juices as it all came gushing out.

Gardevoir moaned into her cunt, his own body quivering as he tasted her lust juices splashing over his tongue as he continued to lick. "Gluh-gn-gonna... gonna c-cum... guhnna-OOHH!" He managed to moan out, feeling a rush of ecstasy flowing through his body, causing him to arch his back, his member twitching madly within the embrace of her soft breasts. Hatterine, her mind in a lust-filled haze, quickly took his cock back into her mouth just as he came, his cum shooting into her mouth in large spurts, hitting the back of her throat with enough force to make her choke slightly. Despite this, the Forest Witch gleefully drank it all down as she finally turned Gardevoir right-side-up while keeping his cock in her mouth, happily using her tits to coax as much cum from his manhood as she possibly could.

After one final pump, she freed his shaft from her soft pillows and pulled his cock out of her mouth. Taking a moment to bask in the afterglow, she smirked at her handiwork, the Embrace Pokémon's face was practically drenched in her juices, his eyes were glazed over and he was breathing hard as his orgasm subsided, he could only hang in her hair-tentacle limply as Hatterine giggled.

"You look so good drenched in my cum, girly-boy~" She smirked, opening her mouth to display an immense amount of cum before swallowing it all. Taking note of his half-asleep state, she carefully laid him down on his back and proceeded to straddle him. "Ooh~ we're not done yet~!" She teased with a lewd grin on her face. Her eyes glowed, conjuring up a heart in front of him. "Let's get you ready for round two... Attract." She whispered, causing the heart to explode into a shower of smaller hearts that rained down upon Gardevoir's face.

Completely bound and in no position to fight back, the poor Embrace Pokémon could only groan as he felt the exquisite softness of her skin against his own as her attack took effect. His manhood going from limp to reach in less than a few seconds, his eyes glowed purple for a brief moment before his pupils became heart-shaped, his mind being forced to see the Forest Witch as the most beautiful female imaginable. 'C-C-Calm... M-Mind...' He mentally whispered as a goofy grin slowly spread across his face.

The Forest Witch tightened her hair-tentacle ever-so-slightly, simply to remind him of how helpless he was before her. "That's a good grily-boy~!" Hatterine cooed, licking her lips as she leaned forward, rubbing her pussy against his cock as she kissed his neck, letting her hands roam on his body while slowly dragging her tongue up the crevice of Gardevoir's neck before latching her lips onto his skin and sucking harshly.

Gardevoir arched his back as he moaned out in pleasure, arching his back as Hatterine pulled back for a moment, eyeing the red mark on his neck with a satisfied smirk. "It's over, girly-boy. After this, you'll be mine forever~" She whispered before grabbing his now erect cock, taking him by surprise and making him moan even louder. The tone of her voice combined with the near intoxicating sensation of her breasts pressing against his chest suddenly sent a massive shiver of pleasure through his body. Hatterine then leaned down and started kissing him way up to his left ear, prompting the Embrace Pokémon to shiver as he was struck by another wave of pleasure.

The Forest Witch then raised her hips, using her psychic powers to properly position his manhood. "Get ready for the ride of your life!" She cackled before slamming her ass down hard, crying out loudly as she practically impaled herself on his manhood, allowing her lower lips to engulf his shaft. Her pussy took him in loosely before suddenly tightening its grip, causing him to howl with pleasure as she bucked her hip up and down.

"OOOHH YES!" Gardevoir gasped as he threw his head back, his back arching as he felt her place her hands on his chest as she practically milked him, sending bolts of pleasure through his mind and body. He clenched his teeth, trying to summon what little willpower he had to calm his mind one last time. But her ceaseless movements combined with his current state of arousal once only served to hinder that focus even further as she rode him, his eyes becoming more fixated on her large breasts as they bounced enticingly before his very eyes. "...m-more... please..." He panted, nearly mindless with bliss and ecstasy. "...I-I need... more... I... n-need... OOOHHH!" The Embrace Pokémon moaned in pleasure as the Forest Witch continued to pleasure him in both body and mind.

Everything felt so good, and it was everything that mattered to him at the moment.

"Oh yeah! That's it! Fuck me for all your worth!" Hatterine gasped, her hips continuing to bounce up and down on his shaft, her crotch slapping against his as she brought him closer to the edge of blissful pleasure.

"...yesss..." He murmured, letting his mind and body go completely wild, he instinctively started bucking his hips, thrusting with even more force to the point where he was pumping in and out of her like a piston. Hatterine started bucking her hips in rhythm with his thrusts, even as they grew more and more ragged and wild. Biting her lower lip she used a bit more of her psychic power to create a small aura around his cock, gently squeezing it with each thrust, bringing him more torturous pleasure.

This, combined with the tightness of her pussy, sent sensational waves of pleasure throughout his body, bringing him to his peak. Having been tortured with pleasure for so long, it wasn't long before he felt another orgasm building up once more from the intense stimulation, his cock twitching madly.

"I-I'm g-gonna... GONNA CUM!" He gasped, his whole body going limp with bliss as she rode him constantly, bouncing up and down on his shaft, each movement sending waves after waves of bliss flowing through him, bringing him closer and closer to the edge.

"Then cum, cum with me, your new mistress, girly-boy~!" She cried out, gasping and moaning as she felt her own orgasm already building up. Hatterine's pussy tightened around his member while at the same time her hair-tentacle reflexively tightened around his entire body. Gardevoir groaned loudly in both pain and pleasure as he was almost crushed in the vice-like grip. "Almost there! Almost... almost...!"

The waves of ecstasy flowed through his body, causing him to arch his hips sharply, his member still hard and twitching madly as he began to reach his peak, his hips thrusting strongly as he prepared to shoot his seed into the Forest Witch. "I-I... AHHH!" Finally, Gardevoir could endure no more, gasping in ecstasy with one final thrust, a thunderous climax rocked his entire body, howling with pleasure as he shot his seed straight into her waiting pussy, his mind very briefly going blank as he finally reached the pinnacle of bliss and felt the afterglow wash over him.

Even then, he felt her aura around his shaft as the Forest Witch continued to fuck him, prolonging his orgasm as long as she could. "YES! THAT'S IT, I'M GONNA... OHHH!" Hatterine gasped, her entire body spasming from her own mind-shattering orgasm, her juices flowing out of her womanhood and drinking his waste in her sticky fluids.

Finally, after a few seconds, she stopped, and the Embrace Pokémon slumped in her grasp, completely exhausted. "Ooohh~ that was lovey~" The Forest Witch sighed contently as she finally pulled herself off the Embrace Pokémon, a loud popping sound could be heard as her tight pussy released his shaft, which sent a small wave of pleasure through his body as if it were one final insult to him, just to remind him how restrained and helpless he was. "Wow, look at how much you came! I think you might have just gotten an egg out of this!" She joked with a giggle, gesturing to the amount of cum that was leaking from her pussy.

Noticing a lack of response, Hatterine smirked as she looked down at her captive, admiring her handiwork.

Gardevoir was utterly drained, bound and helpless, gasping in ecstasy while completely unable to resist her.

'Just how I like my victims.' She thought wickedly as she began stretching, using her psychic power to wrap her hair cloak around her body once more. "Now then, how should I deal with his trainer-"

*THOOOM*

"-GAHEEK!"

Before the Forest Witch could finish her train of thought, a blast of psychic energy slammed into her, sending her flying a few feet away, her hair forcefully being unraveled from Gardevoir's body as the Embrace Pokémon teleported out of her reach.

Taking a moment to recompose himself, he quickly leaned against a tree for support, still tired out from all the sexual and physical abuse he had endured.

"You naive fool..." Hatterine growled as she stormed out of the dust cloud kicked up by his attack. "...did you really think a mere Future Sight would be enough to knock me out?"

"No... but it gave me enough time to Calm my Mind one final time..." Gardevoir smirked in response despite the pain he was in, his now glowing a light blue.

Hatterine blinked in confusion. "What use could you possibly have for-GAH!" she yelped as she was suddenly knocked off her feet by a powerful wave of psychic energy.

As she picked herself up, she was greeted up by the sight of Gardevoir, his entire body glowing with energy as he hovered before her.

"...uh-oh."

"STORED POWER!"

---

There was a white flash of light, and suddenly Hatterine found herself close to one up here to be the Lake of Outrage.

"Huh? What the-"

"Welcome to the Team, newbie." She heard a new voice say from behind her. Turning around, she was surprised to see a Lopunny and a Tsareena, both of whom were glaring down at her with disapproval, disdain, or disgust.

And in the middle was who she could only assume was their trainer, wearing nothing more than elbow-length gloves, a corset, a strap-on with a 14-inch dildo attached, knee-high high heel boots, and a spiked collar. She carried a whip in her left hand...

...and in her right hand... was a Master Ball.

Putting the pieces together immediately, Hatterine quickly backed away in fear. "N-N-Now ladies, let's talk about this-"

"You don't get to talk." Hilda stated in a disturbingly calm tone. "I love my team, I value each and every one of them. If someone hurts them outside of battle, that's the equivalent of fucking with me..."

Hatterine's eyes widened as she slowly backed away from her approaching trainer, with Lopunny and Tsareena quickly boxing her in.

"...so when my beloved Gardevoir arrived at the campsite dragging an unconscious Forest Witch by her hair, his entire body covered in bruises, scars, and your cum, barely able to stand, that led me to only one conclusion..." Hilda viciously cracked her whip at Hatterine's feet, starling her and causing her to trip over herself. "You. fucked. with me."

As her back hit the trunk of a tree, Hatterine realized just how screwed she was... in more ways than one.

"And so, I'm going to give you a dose of your own medicine.." Hilda growled.

Then, Salazzle dropped down behind her, wrapping her tail around the Forest Witch's neck. "Just a forewarning... there are no safewords..." She whispered into her left ear, extending her long tongue and giving her cheek a suggestive lick.

Hatterine gulped in terror.

---

Meanwhile, at the campsite, the rest of the Team was enjoying a delicious dish of Sweet Cheese-Covered Curry. Well... Braixen and Gardevoir were. Primarina was in a nearby river with a female Milotic coiled around her body and kissing her passionately.

"You feeling any better?" The Vixen Pokémon asked, ignoring the sounds of a certain Forest Witch screaming in the distance.

"Meh, better knowing what she's going through right now..." Gardevoir smirked, chuckling a little before wincing in pain. "Ow! Still stings though... guess that super potion didn't heal everything."

"Aw, poor thing~" Braixen sighed as she gathered up a decent amount of psychic energy in her lips. "Heal Pulse." She whispered as she gave him a gentle peck on the cheek.

The Embrace Pokémon sighed contently as he felt several of his wounds and bruises slowly fade away. "Thanks for that..."

"If you really want to thank me... maybe we could have some "alone time" after dinner~" The Vixen Pokémon cooed, playfully giving him another kiss. Although upon seeing him tense up she rolled her eyes. "Relax, all I wanna do is cuddle~"

"Okay fine, but you leave your stick-wand outside." Gardevoir stated, giving her a cautious glance.

"Ugh! It was ONE TIME."

12