WicKed Fulfills a Farm Boy's Dream!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dmallord
dmallord
398 Followers

"When your Daddy couldn't work his magic anymore, Kat, your Mom and I fell back to our own resources and did it like those days before we met your Dad; face to slit with lots of tongue!"

Kat's eyes were bemused, as she listened to the wedding night adventure. "I've never...done that!" she whispered, as Marie reached that point in her erotic recounting.

"No cunnilingus with a girl, sugar?"

"No, anything with a girl. Just Daddy's tongue," Katrina answered, as she stared at Marie's naked countenance rolled up on that big brass bed.

"No time like the present, baby," Marie cooed, as she reached out her hands to push against her breast, coaxing Kat into lying on her back. Marie was commanding; she slipped her arms under and around Kat's thighs, exposing her slit.

I watched the seduction play out before me. It seemed different, now, than in years past. When Katelyn and Marie were entwined with one another, it seemed carefree and joyous, as they teased one another into that intense series of releases they could no longer hold back. Watching Marie take Kitten was different, as they rose to the same level. Marie was more watchful, studying Kitten, rather than relishing the rising of Kitten's sexual euphoria. As though she was detached from the scene. Perhaps, it seemed different because it was my daughter and not a member of my original throuple, as I watched Kitten getting taken--by a woman for the first time.

My rise, however, was still that of a waving 'stiffie' watching Marie's arms wrapped around Kitten's thighs. Marie, on her knees, was balanced with her legs spread apart. Looking so much like Katelyn's posterior, I couldn't resist and slid easily into her moist seam from behind. I did go slow, not like I was brutal, but still it was quick, and it was a fast ride to rapture, as I came inside her cunt.

"Liked that? Did you Ray?" she quipped, right after I slammed home and held fast against her ass, for the last thrust. A straining groan escaped from deeply within me, as my seed gushed up into her quim. I was steaming and gasping for breath.

"Yes-s-s-s!" I hissed, feeling the intense primal pleasure at seeding her. I felt the intensity of her vaginal muscles milking me for the last vestiges of life.

__________

"Stop! It is after midnight, girls. I can't make 'Richard' stand up again!" I moaned, lying on my back amidst the ravaged bed covers, yet Marie continued prodding my cock with her tongue. Her efforts were in vain. 'Richard' wasn't rousing, not even for a world-renowned psychiatrist, an expert in the field of sexology. I rolled to the edge of the bed and got up, to quench my parched throat.

From behind me, I heard a giggle as Kitten squealed, "One more time, slowly again, Marie, then we can sleep, I promise!"

Having quenched my thirst, I walked barefoot back into the bedroom, observing my two women slowly scissoring one another, edging one another while endearingly sharing pleasure. I turned off the lights, slipping back into bed. The rhythmic movement of the bed, its squeaks, and the panting on the other side of the bed lulled my satiated body to sleep.

__________

The Psychiatrist and the Woman-Child Talk

Everyone has a morning wake-up routine.

My usual lusty, teenage awaking begins with fluttering my eyes, checking out the room. Sort of like the old pre-historic sensory alarm system built into your internal circuitry. But I still wasn't really fully awake this morning. The internal alarm that is always on and lurks in the back of your mind while you sleep wasn't functioning. It's supposed to help keep me from being eaten by nighttime predators! You want that internal alarm to detect that you're in a familiar place, so that you can stretch with a leisurely yawn when you do wake up!

This time, however, my sensory alarm didn't check in with my surroundings -- not until after my hand started stirring my pussy. My finger, had been nudging my clit, which always feels so good. But right now, my alarm started ringing loudly, as my eyes fully sprang open; sensing that I wasn't in my familiar place!

I jerked, wide-eyed alert, and gasped; my eyes opened to peer into another set of orbs looking deeply into mine. Mine went bug-eyed as I found myself staring directly into Marie's orbs! I gasped, pulling my hand out of slit and up to my face.

Her finger shushed me, and then she took my hand to her lips and licked my clit's nectar, off my fingers. With a grin, she kissed my forehead; right before she slid out of bed. Standing naked beside me, she whispered, "Let your Daddy sleep!" Then, beckoned me to follow her.

The hot shower felt so refreshing. The smell and crusty-dried sex flowed from our bodies. Marie worked the shampoo into a lather and soaped up my body running her hands between my legs; not long enough to really arouse me to want her, just enough to know that she is available. She handed me the bottle, with an inviting smile. I'd never washed a woman before. I enjoyed returning the favor, while running my fingers between her legs, gliding upward, and sliding back and forth between her slit. The experience of pleasuring another woman was all so new to me at this point. So new, that I wasn't ready to let go of her body. But she took my hands in hers and said, "Honey, got to wait for more of this. We have to talk!"

Toweling off, Marie walked out of the bathroom, naked. Monkey sees, monkey does, so I followed. I watched as Marie stepped into her closet retrieving a robe.

"Marie, our clothes stayed in the car yesterday," I whispered. She tossed me her robe and reached for another. She went commando, under the robe. Daddy, I was sure would like to discover that when he got up!

"We, you and I, need to talk," Doctor Johnson whispered, as I slipped into the warmth of a cashmere robe; commando felt good in that luxury robe, I found out. Cashmere caresses your nipples to the point of near orgasm--with a few gentle touches added. Marie craned her head toward the hallway door; I followed.

Our conversation took many paths as Marie started a pot of coffee and I set the table for breakfast. I learned a great deal about the relationship between my parents and Marie. Things my Daddy would never have discussed with me, even had I known to ask. And in between tidbits, Marie focused on getting me to discuss how I felt about my new relationship with my father.

I believe I did a pretty good job; of convincing her that I was okay with having sex with Daddy, even though most 'normal people' seemed to think that it wasn't reasonable.

"Marie, it's okay to not be normal in some ways," I pointed out to her, "just as long as you are not harming anyone by what you do. Bottom line, you can fuck whomever you want, no matter who they are or what their position in life is, and still feel good about yourself, even if others disagree with your behavior. I'm comfortable with that, Marie.

"It's like a democracy, not everyone has to be in total agreement, Marie. You just have to be able to get along and agree to disagree without malice aforethought. Besides," I pointed out to her, "many cultures marry within their families like the ancient Pharaohs. No one ran around telling the Pharaoh he couldn't have sex with, or not marry his sister, or his mother!"

I could see her clinical training continuing to analytically read me as I spoke. I saw her lips purse when I mentioned marriage. I didn't have to be a psychologist, or even a psychiatrist, to read that gesture pretty well.

"No, I haven't been thinking about marriage -- not even with Dad," I answered her unspoken question. Instead, I had just answered that raised eyebrow look, she momentarily flashed me.

I finished eating breakfast, arranging my plate in my habitual manner. It sat with a bite of each food item left, spaced just so, as an offering to the gods. It's something I learned in school that some cultures do. That just resonated with me when I read that, and still does to this day.

We seemed to be at a timeout point in our conversation, as Marie sat sipping her coffee. I felt the morning breeze flowing through the screen door. It swirled beneath my robe and scurried up between my legs, tingling my quim. Like Daddy's hand, it stirred some naughty thoughts. I slid my chair back, as a wayward thought sprang into mind.

"Going out to get our bags! I'll be right back."

I popped open the liftgate and grabbed our overnight bags. Stepping forward, I recalled my panties in the backseat from our cornfield sex. I turned back, opening the door, and retrieved them. The stench from being in the sweltering car all day and night made my nose curl. As I slipped back out of the seat, I spied the empty strawberry shake containers. The memory of the diner rushed back into my mind and I froze, momentarily replaying the events.

John Deere reappeared, as the diner's event unfolded in my mind.

"Sorry, John Deere," I muttered to myself, as I stood looking at the empty cups. "You deserve more than just a look up my skirt. You deserve to know how it feels being under there, just like I get that now!"

My mind seemed to be connecting the dots, in rapid succession, as I stood staring at the shake containers: masturbation-caked panties, cornfield sex, spilled fries, and John Deere just staring forlornly out at the Angus. My lips pursed at the connections, and I resolved to do something about it!

I bounded past Marie, without a word, still sitting at the table quizzically watching me as I flew up the stairs. Tiptoeing into Marie's room, I set Daddy's bag down and grabbed a fresh pullover and a pleated skirt from mine. No bra or panties for this foray. I dressed while watching Daddy asleep on his side. I can just see his pecker peeping out, beckoning to me, as it raised its head to follow me around the room. Its unblinking one-eye stared at me as I dressed. "Not right now, Richard. Go back to sleep! See you later!" I whispered, and blew him a kiss. Richard laid his head down on Daddy's thigh, knowing my word was as good as gold.

"Got to take care of some unfinished business!"

__________

Day of Reckoning

The caws of blackbirds woke me. Rubbing my scruffy beard, I could tell it was already late morning by the amount of light outside. Glancing at the clock on the nightstand, I confirmed it was eleven o'clock. I turned to find my bedmates had already abandoned me. By the nightstand, I spotted a glass of water, two pills, and a note with two smiley faces signed 'So... WicKed.'My overnight bag, which had stayed in the car, was sitting by the bedside. Katrina, I thought.

Ambling into the bathroom, I stopped to survey towels piled on the floor and fresh ones placed out for me. I smiled to myself wondering if the pile is from two separate showers or from one combined shower. Doesn't really matter, I decided, since I wasn't there to watch either one. Showering and drying off, I dressed and made my way downstairs with some trepidation.

"I heard you getting up." Marie smiled, as she poured me a cup of coffee. "Eggs and bacon." She motioned to my plate on the table. I plunked down, feeling my muscles beginning to ease from the ibuprofen's relief.

"We had a long talk again this morning, Ray. Katrina is emphatic that she has no problem with her new lifestyle. She hopes that you can reconcile with becoming both her Daddy and her lover."

As she sipped from her cup, she casually asked, "Can you, are you able to accept that, Ray?"

I shrugged as I glanced at a nearly-empty plate next to mine: one bite of egg, one bite of bacon, one bite of biscuit, left equidistant around the rim. Katrina's signature plate, left the same way at every meal since she was eight years old.

Deflecting the question, I asked pensively, "Can you accept us, Marie, and the way Katrina wants us to live?"

Sitting down, across from me, she peered deeply into my soul, seeking an answer to her original question.

"I do love you, Ray. It's taken me years to realize that I always have. I just couldn't let it come between Katelyn and me, nor Katelyn and you. Damn Pandora!"

She paused, studying my face and demeanor, then asked, "Ray, I know it's only been a few days since Kate... well since Kate passed away, but do you think there is a place for me, now, in your life?... You don't have to answer me, now. But I would like for you to give it some thought; after you and Katrina come to a reconciliation on how the future will evolve for the two of you."

I was still gazing into that second cup of black coffee, when her question finally registered. Just as I was unable to see to the bottom through the blackness of that coffee; I couldn't come up with an answer for Marie's question. My mind was too numb and too filled with angst to think clearly. I knew Marie could sense this. She sat, watching my hand tremble, as I set the cup back down. I didn't know if she was holding in her feelings, or if it was the doctor-training mode that kept her quiet and so reserved. Until I saw the hint of a slight smile creep across her face. Reaching across the table and taking my hand, she quietly answered my first query.

"Ray, I can accept and honor whatever decision you make regarding Katrina. What she thinks she wants, may not be sound judgment for you and me. But she is rational and seems at peace with her current decision. She's caught up in that damn 'promises must be kept' dogma. It's all she has left to remember how Katelyn was so much like that. Ray, someday she may find herself growing out of that convoluted entrapment. But it's up to you to accept her beliefs for the time being, or maybe crush her commitment to Kate and resign yourself to the consequences.

"You could be dealing with another Pandora's box. It is reasonable to assume that she is just in an emotional rollercoaster phase due to Kate's passing and that she will, one day, spread her wings and fly away. Can you hold on to her wishes for a while longer and see if that is the case; without it creating trauma for yourself, Ray?"

While listening to Marie's experienced advice, that choked up feeling was growing in my throat. It seemed she was giving me two choices: stop living an incestuous relationship and break Kitten's promise to Kate and suffer those consequences; or to continue the relationship hoping that Katrina will, one day, dissolve her promise, her commitment, to my wife. We're damned either way as I saw it. I knew, in my heart, Kitten would never break her word to my wife.

It took a few seconds before I could say anything. Just a few moments of trying not to shed more tears. Then, I gathered up enough courage to look up into Marie's eyes.

"I love you, Marie, always have; both Katelyn and you. I should have married both of you nineteen years ago and closed that damned Pandora's box for good. I wish I had the foresight to see that, as I do now."

Marie's neutral, doctor's face became an upturned grin, as she broke into a light giggle. "You do know you can only marry one person in this country at a time, right, Ray?"

"So, I could have married Kate one day -- you the next day? That would be 'at a different time,' right? Or, we could move to Utah," I mused facetiously, "hear it's 'legal' to have multiple wives out there!"

My attempt at humor, in order to lighten the conversational tone, seemed to have a positive effect on the situation. Standing up, I held out my hand, grasping Marie's delicate one. Together, we walked out to the swing and sat on the porch taking in the sounds of the birds and the rustle of the corn, as the breeze flowed down the rows.

__________

A Promise to John Deere is Fulfilled

As I dressed and waved goodbye to Daddy's slumbering cock earlier that morning, I was flushed with excitement about jumping John Deere's bones. I filled in Marie about it and headed out the door with her admonishment to 'be careful.'

I jumped into the car and buckled up. Safety first, always, I recall my driver's training time behind the wheel. But today was different as I glanced around the empty car. No Daddy! Just eighteen-year-old me, solo on the open country roads! Radio on! Windows down! Roaring down the highway, I was on my way to rendezvous with Jack Something Or Other. Better, I think, that I keep calling him John Deere. That seems to have a clearer resonance to it. The wind whipped through my hair and I felt like a jet pilot on takeoff. With my hands on the wheel, at ten o'clock and two o'clock, I glanced down at the speedometer, feeling I might be a bit fast as things seemed to be flying by quite quickly. Holy fuck, 85 mph, I freaked out!

"Pump the brakes, Katrina!" I could hear my Dad's voice, calling out from the back of my mind.

Damn! Jesus Christ! What the hell! Holy Fuck, Mother of....

I'd just broken the law, by doing thirty over the speed limit! Wasn't that a felony? Hitting the brakes, I dropped back to fifty-five. My heart was pounding. 'Don't get yourself in a wreck over a stiff cock, girl!' I thought, trying to swallow my heart back into my chest. That's when I heard the siren and eventually the gruff voice still rattling around in my head.

"Trying to get ya' a ticket, Missy?"

I heard the officer smirk as he pulled me over. He looked down into the seat to inspect my seatbelt; taking his sweet time. Those were some uncomfortable moments --before I realized he wasn't checking to see if my seatbelt was buckled. Just checking out my naked thighs. In my haste to buckle up, my skirt had been hiked up and pinned under the buckle! I had more flesh showing than a girl sitting half-naked on a toilet.

"No, officer," I stammered, "I'm just in a hurry to jump John Deere's bones. So, please, please don't give me a ticket, or take me to jail; my Daddy wouldn't ever let me drive anymore!"

The fantasy daydream played out in my mind; as I continued to drive down the deserted roadway. It ended in a mutual tradeoff for clemency with the officer.

"Jump John Deere's bones, little girl? How's about, I forget this here ticket, and you get out of that fancy car and... he pushes me roughly up against the car. His pants are on the ground, and I wrap my legs around him. He slips his huge, meaty pistol deeply into me, rapidly firing a round straight up the barrel. His pistol recoils, again and again, slamming back into me as each bullet spins upward through my dripping cunt. With each volley, I cum repeatedly, as the hot sperm sears my gaping cunt until, finally, the officer is out of bullets. He pulls his spent six-shooter out of my cunt and with a grin, zips up his pants.

Blinding, exploding stars were going off in my head while a crowd of passing motorists had stopped to chant,"WicKed, WicKed!" as the officer did his duty. I could feel quarts of cum dribbling down my legs to form a huge pool under his boots. Exhausted, I fainted as waves of orgasmic bliss coursed through me.

Coming to, I found the crowd had erected a huge monument on the spot in my honor, 'WicKed Falls Crossing' it read. My imagination was in hyper speed. Fuck! I could feel that familiar blossom of heat and the creeping wetness seeping out onto the leather seat.

'Got to get to the four-way stop! Before I have to pull over into another cornfield and go solo!' I realized, huffing, feeling the hot flush of my face at the obscene sexcapade played out at by the four-way stop. Finally, I spotted the diner on the horizon and pulled into the nearly-empty parking lot.

"What's your plan, Katrina?" I heard a nagging voice ask. "Suppose John Deere isn't here?" The gravely officer's voice continued to pester me.

"I don't know. JD has to be here! Why wouldn't he be here?" I retorted in response. That thought had never occurred to me!

dmallord
dmallord
398 Followers