WicKed Fulfills a Farm Boy's Dream!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made it back to the diner right before six o'clock. Jack smiled. His smile, I thought, was saying, 'Thanks, WicKed, I enjoyed that!'

Then, opening the door, he stepped out onto the driveway. Not a word had been spoken on the drive back. None was needed. The fucking was done and Fletcher was now a man; ready for his mother, or not. Before I drove away, I did remember to give him a kiss, one with some feeling of love in the effort. Every boy should have experienced at least two holes being pleasured on their first conquest. At least, it should start with a kiss, anyway.

Neither looking back, nor giving him a wave of my hand, I pulled out onto the highway. I don't know if John Deere stood there watching me disappear or not; but that's how I imagined him, as I headed back to Marie's place. I hoped he got to do his mama or his sister, maybe, and hoped he didn't disappoint them like he did me.

The drive back to Marie's place was quiet. None of those naughty policemen thoughts were rattling around in my head. Just a new awareness that not all fucking is as breathtaking as Daddy makes it for me. My thoughts turned to how Daddy and Marie were coming to grips with each other, and if I was still in the equation. I pulled back into the farmhouse driveway and parked. It had been a day!

Marie and Daddy watched me saunter up to the porch. Neither spoke; nor I. I took Daddy's glass of iced tea and drained the glass. He wiggled over to make room for me; he'd scooted over toward Marie at the other end. I plopped into the swing next to him. There was an unreadable quietness between Daddy and Marie. Hopefully, it wasn't because of me.

__________

"Kitten! Honey!" Daddy said again, as he nudged my shoulder, stirring me from my mental replay of my day with Jack Fletcher, "Hey! What happened with you and John Deere?"

"Daddy, I thought it would be like doing it with you and Marie. It wasn't," I sighed. "It didn't even come close to the feelings I get when I'm with you, or with you and Marie yesterday," I exhaled the words, as though they were my last thoughts about John Deere. But they weren't my last thoughts. My mind kept tumbling the walnut grove images around, trying to make sense of them.

As we silently rocked, I snapped to a new realization. Jack Fletcher's unsatisfactory sexual initiation was missing an emotional connection! I didn't know him in any emotional sense. My only connection to Jack had been the intimate throbbing ache between his legs and my source of his pleasure. That didn't need any emotional connection; just insertion of his thick cock into my quivering cunt. For Jack Fletcher, it was just a biological urge to procreate; to satisfy his desire to experience his first fuck. It was no wonder, I left without a sense of personal satisfaction!

'That's crazy,' I thought, 'Rushing out to meet you, John Deere, I sincerely believed would open a new horizon, as I gave myself to you! But I didn't realize you also needed some reason to bond emotionally with me! I'm truly sorry for that, Jack Fletcher. For what I gave you; a hooker could have served you just as well.' In my reasoning, I concluded the only thing missing in that foray with JD was... the fifty dollar bill.

"Daddy, I found out, today, that not all fucks push you up and over the hilltop," I added, as I rested my head on his shoulder.

Hoping to lighten the mood, I tried my southern-charm voice on him, "Maybe you could help, you know, push me over the top, Daddy? I could sure use some of Richard's attention right now, you know?"

I put as much syrupy sorghum in my voice as I could, going for a southern belle's charming tone. I was hoping that the mood and tenseness between Marie and Daddy were not going to affect our relationship. My fingers glided gently into Daddy's lap and over the outline in his pants of the one-eyed snake that had watched me dress this morning, for my tryst with John Deere. Richard's head stirred, stretched, and swelled into that familiar long, thick shape for which I'd come to hunger.

Daddy closed his eyes, as his hips inched forward a bit. The swing got an extra little sway. Marie grinned at my mischievous antics. I had a sixth-sense feeling about Dr. Marie Johnson, watching her out of the corner of my eye. Behind that doctor's façade, she was probably more reptilian or viper in nature. I could be wrong, after all, my parents were in love with her. She had been part of their throuple. Was she capable of returning that love, again--and keeping me in the mix?

But the latter thought was a matter for another time. Right now, I was preoccupied and hungry for six inches of sausage-thick cock, slowly satisfying what John Deere had failed to fulfill. So, thoughts about Marie could wait. Six inches, gliding back and forth inside me, would feel nice, right about now.

"Well, Daddy, are you 'up' for it?" I asked, as my hand wrapped around his one-eyed snake.

Writer's Notes

Thanks goes out to kenjisato for his assistance in editing this missive. It makes my work seem so much better with the glitches ironed out under his watchful eye.

These characters also appear in my novel under the title of 'WicKed's Metamorphosis'

__________

Please, kindly take a few moments to rate this story. Comments are very much appreciated. They help me to improve my writings. Just click on the bright yellow star that best expresses how you felt about my submission--Five being the most rewarding.

If you can spare a moment, please, add a comment on how this story resonated with you or corrective actions that just have to addressed; be it errors or plot issues.

Dmallord