Wicked Games: Coming Soon

Story Info
Coming St. Patrick's Day: tales of falling in love with someone you shouldn't.
195 words
8.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Literotica
Literotica
2,117 Followers

Wicked Games: An Author Challenge Invitational

Coming on St. Patrick's Day from event organizer blackrandl1958:



What if you found yourself falling in love with someone you feel you shouldn’t? What if you were the person who was a risk to love? How would that play out? Would you be ships passing in the night, always a what might have been, heartbreak and treachery, or the love of a lifetime?

On March 17th, many of your favorite Literotica authors will explore these questions in gripping tales of drama and conflict. Make space in your day for amazing reading!

This event is an Invitational event, which means it is not open to all authors.

If you've got an idea for a themed writing challenge - Invitational or Open - feel free to contact us anytime.

If you're looking for a fun way to stretch your skills, check out our list of current author-organized challenges.

A special thank-you to blackrandl1958 for creating and organizing this awesome mini-event, and to all the authors and readers of Literotica who make up the Lit community.

Literotica
Literotica
2,117 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
Craig1878Craig1878about 1 month ago

I need to hurry up and get caught up on my reading. Looking forward to a flood of "kind of old and past their prime, as well as their expiration date" authored stories. Thank you in advance to all of them for the enjoyment I'll no doubt receive reading their works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Why does Randi have to do everyone's work? Since NTH is a "most influential writer," couldn't he organize a challenge and invite writers from his inner circle? I'd read that, and I'm sure others would as well.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 2 months ago

The writers mentioned by anonymous are all very good and must be pleased that an anonymous reader approves of them. They won't be participating in this event, but they will be posting some very good shit as time goes on. Keep an eye out for some really good stuff by them. Hopefully, it will be on your monitors fairly soon.

I know for a fact that Randi's squad, which is comprised of some clowns and a feel jokers, will be posting. There may be a surprise or two included. I am unsure, as is so often the case.

Miss Miller, it is unlikely that you have heard of any of the participating authors. They are kind of old and past their prime, as well as their expiration date.

Firstsearch, thanks for the information regarding having cam girls stuck on your TV. Many wives would be pissed about that, so the heads-up is appreciated, if off subject a bit.

EmilyMillerEmilyMillerabout 2 months ago

So, who is writing in this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I hope that this time, at least, Blackrandi actually reaches outside of her inner circle to include some of the new crop of Literotica writers. A couple of the "usual suspects", QHM1 and Laptopwriter, are still among the best authors on the site, but it'd be nice if the list included some of the recent stars like ThatNewGuy, rhetthebrat, and cookingwithgas (and others), who can more hold their own. In particular, how about NoTalentHack? He is, IMO, one of the top handful (literally, top 5) of writers this site has *ever* seen, yet seems completely ignored by the BlackRandi squad.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Abandoned Rage Abandoned and humiliated in the worst way.in Loving Wives
Trying to Reclaim My Marriage Pushed too far and taken advantage of no more.in Loving Wives
Traditions Married couple contend with Island traditions.in Loving Wives
Cruel and Unusual Revenge Some decisions take years to come back and bite you.in Loving Wives
Linda's Legacy February Sucks: The Next Generation.in Loving Wives
More Stories