Wicked Games Pt. 03

Story Info
Valerie confronts Rose, and then Nicholas.
5.4k words
4.85
9.1k
14

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErinMaura
ErinMaura
513 Followers

This story contains themes and discussion of nonconsensual sex. Proceed with caution.

"So anyway, then I stuck my big toe up his ass."

It was about 4:00 AM now, Iris and Ganza were on the couch on the main level of the house playing Mortal Kombat, and Rose was crouched up in a chair, annoyed that they weren't paying attention to her.

"Hey ladies," Rose said, "I'm telling a real salacious story here, any-"

Just then the front door slammed open. They heard Valerie's voice bellowing, "ROSE!"

"Oh hey, guess she did want to see me again," Rose smirked.

A second later Valerie was in the living room, eyes wild with rage, brandishing Iris' baseball bat.

"You ruined everything!" she cried, and smashed a wine glass that was sitting out on the table.

Ganza shouted, "Fuck!" at that. Rose jolted upright, watching Valerie warily, waiting for what she was going to do next.

Valerie was making her way toward the entertainment center. "After everything you did, including drugging him, including trying to, trying to fuck him twice, I stayed up with him all night and when he woke up, he's like, 'Oh does Rose like me, I'm into her.'" She started smashing the XBox with the bat. "Why! Does he like you! More! Than me!?"

Rose was on her feet now. In a voice that was even but still loud enough to be heard over Iris and Ganza's overlapping cries of outrage, she said, "Veeb, Veeb, sweetie, I know you're mad, and you've got good reason to be. But if you keep breaking my stuff, I don't think I'll be able to keep these two from kicking your ass."

Ganza rose to her feet, "I'll fuckin' kick her ass right now."

Rose held up a finger. "I've got this. Veeb, my stuff didn't do anything to you, I did. Hit me with the bat."

Valerie narrowed her eyes at Rose, looking for the trap.

"C'mon, hit me with the bat."

Valerie cracked her hard across the cheek. Sucking air in through her teeth, Rose turned her head forward to face Valerie. "Again."

Valerie hit her in the face again. By now her cheek was starting to bruise visibly. With an intense commanding stare, Rose said, "Again."

Valerie peered suspiciously at Rose. "You're getting off on this, aren't you?"

"Who me? Never." Rose sighed. "Feel better?"

Valerie lowered the bat slightly. "A little."

"Good. Good. Now," Rose said, "there's a very simple reason why Nicholas was more interested in me than you, okay?"

"Cause you're prettier than me," Valerie said miserably.

"No. Well," Rose shrugged, "Let's be real, yeah, but Valerie sweetheart, lots of girls are prettier than you- Ow! And the reason he was into me specifically is very simple: I acted like I was interested in him. You know? Like, I've seen you interact with him and you're so careful, so bashful. You say nothing, do nothing, that couldn't be interpreted as just, like, friendliness. Meanwhile, I was over there calling him cute, saying he'd make a lot of money whoring himself..."

"You said WHAT?"

"I mean, he would! Point being," Rose said, rubbing her face, "nothing makes someone see you as an option like knowing you are one, you know? Like, you were never this bad at talking to boys before, I think the thing is, you know that before you were being, like, predatory. And maybe you've gotten it in your head that being overt is the same as being predatory, but sweetheart, it really isn't. You two have been through a little more together now, so just send a clear message, get a clear answer, if the answer is yes, you're there, if it's no, well, you either give up or just take him." She clapped her hands together. "There you go, that's all the advice you need. Wish I hadn't wasted your time with all the, you know..."

"Rape attempts?"

"Well, yeah," Rose shrugged. "Alright. Go get 'im. Now get the fuck out of my house and don't come back without a new XBox."

After Valerie left, Rose turned to the others. "Man, I was a really good friend right now. I almost hate to ruin it by betraying her..." She looked down at the busted XBox. "Almost." She slumped down in her chair. "I'm almost more mad about this than the whole threatening to call the cops thing."

"Fuckin' same dude," said Ganza.

"I was winning," Iris sulked, "I never beat Ganza."

About this time, they heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Into the living room came Skye, tired eyes, sour demeanor. "What the fuck was going on down here?" she mumbled.

"Oh, you won't believe it, your girlfriend came back," said Rose. "I'm kidding, obviously, I know she never wanted you like that."

"Ha ha," Skye said, trudging toward the kitchen.

"It's good you have a sense of humor about it," Rose hollered at her, "I was worried you were still heartbroken."

"I'm touched," Skye said flatly, now visible through the little opening in the wall between the living room and the kitchen. "What happened though?"

"She busted the fucking XBox!" complained Iris.

"Again, ha ha," Skye said. "Why'd she do that?" The smell of eggs cooking on the skillet was now wafting into the living room.

Rose shrugged, "Oh, she just got mad that her crush likes me more than her."

"She also drugged him," Iris piped up. "It's part of this whole revenge plan for something minor Valerie did, I wasn't really following it though."

Skye sighed, "Why do I ask? Just, don't hurt her, okay?"

Rose put a hand on her chest and, in a voice of performative shock, "Why, I'd never."

"It's probably going to quiet down now, if you wanna just go back to bed," Ganza offered.

"Meh, my alarm goes off in ten minutes anyway," Skye said.

"Ew, why?" said Rose, making a face.

"I open today. It's a coffee shop. We open early."

"Early? This is more like, extremely late," said Iris.

"For you."

"Awful nice of you to make us breakfast!" Rose called to her.

"Yeah, that's not what I'm doing." She dumped the scrambled eggs onto a plate and, standing in the kitchen, wolfed them down in seconds. She trudged toward the front door.

"Oh, by the way, Valerie and I made out!" Rose shouted at her.

"I don't believe you," Skye shouted back from the doorway.

"Okay, well we did!" Rose shouted back. They heard the door slam. She turned to the others. "We did though."

No response. Both were looking at their phones. Rose slumped in her chair.

"It was really hot," she said to no one, sulkily.

Besides the futa girls, Valerie's roommate Laina was probably more keenly aware than anyone of how good Valerie used to be at talking to boys, and to what ends she'd put that skill. She'd been woken up early in the morning by Valerie bursting out of the room in tears, and was still sitting up in bed, unable to get back to sleep, thinking about the glimpse she'd gotten of the night's events, burning with curiosity about what else had happened.

There had always been something compelling about Valerie to Laina, and the more she'd learned the deeper the fascination had become. To start with, she was just the smart girl in all the psychology classes, always engaged, always shooting her hand up, always with some clever insight. Then one day, in the course of making a point about something else she mentioned that she was a futanari, and that had kind of turned Laina's head around. It was weird, she wasn't into women in the general case, but just looking at Valerie every day, her tall, strong build, after mentally recategorizing her in the set of People With Cock, well... it changed things.

She'd made a point to get closer to Valerie. Soon she was part of her friend group of psych students, grabbing meals with her whenever possible. And one of the things that quickly became a running joke in their group was how frequently Valerie would peel off from the others to go talk to boys. Her type was so overwhelmingly distinctive, too, that Laina knew immediately when she saw a short guy who was the right kind of pretty she wouldn't be seeing Valerie for a while.

She'd always come back with the exact same level of glee when she'd gotten the boy's number, gushing about the boy's eyes or smile or hair, or, sometimes, she'd mention how much she liked his butt, always seeming self-conscious to say it. She had such a sweet, innocent vibe to her, everyone had kind of assumed her interest in the boys was, like, fairly chaste.

Then one day Laina found herself at the same movie as Valerie and her date, Neil Shuller, who Laina knew she had met earlier that day. At one point during the movie, Laina got up to go to the bathroom, and there in the back row was Valerie, sucking Neil off. And for some perverse reason, Laina felt compelled to stay and watch. Neil was sitting back with his eyes closed, obviously in a state of intense pleasure, and Valerie in the seat closer to the aisle, turned away, so Laina wasn't seen. Valerie was sucking ravenously, with Neil's cock buried in her mouth all the way to the base, and Laina could hear her throat noises from where she stood. When Neil came, he moaned loudly and grabbed on the back of Valerie's head. After he was done, Valerie rose from his cock and softly said, "You owe me one," followed by a giggle and a quick kiss on the mouth. Around this time Neil jumped, having noticed Laina watching. Valerie swung her head around, worried expression on her face until she recognized Laina, at which point she just gave her a friendly smile and wave. Laina remembered awkwardly shaking a hand back and forth at her before slinking out of the theater.

A few days later, Laina noticed Valerie trying to talk to Neil in the dining hall, but he seemed to rebuff her. She walked back over to the table, seeming glum.

"Everything alright with you and Neil?" Laina had asked.

"Oh," Valerie said, a bit sadly, "it turns out we didn't want the same things. It's fine though, I'll find someone else."

"Maybe you shouldn't blow them on the first date?" Sarah offered.

"Oh," Valerie said brightly, "I like doing that, though." Everyone laughed at that.

But something had possessed Laina to find Neil and ask him about what happened. He sat there for a while, seeming unable to find the words. "She, uh," he managed, "she held me down and fucked me in the ass."

"Oh my God." Laina had not been expecting that.

"I didn't even know she had a dick, then it was out and she was insisting I let her fuck me," he said, gray voice, blank expression.

Laina wasn't sure what to say to that, "Jesus, fuck, I'm so sorry that happened. I wouldn't have guessed."

Neil shook his head, "The thing that messes with me is that she was so... warm? While she was doing it? Like, I was trying to get away, but while she held me in place she just said, real gently, 'No no, you still owe me,' and like, it was hurting me but she just kissed me and said things like, 'you're doing so good for your first time!' When she was done she just lay on me, still... in me, just kissing my cheek and telling me how much she liked it and, like, 'are you sure you wouldn't want to go again?' She still didn't really seem to get it, she was asking me again just now." He stared vacantly at his macaroni, untouched on his tray. "I don't know. I don't know."

And it was perverse, awful of her, but for some weird reason this struck a deep chord in Laina's fantasy world. That night she masturbated to the idea of being one of Valerie's pretty boys, being fucked in the ass, and protesting and begging her to stop and Valerie's sweet voice telling her "No no, you owe me."

And it was awful, parasitic, downright vampiric, but after that Laina kept going after Valerie's boys to ask them about what happened, just to get fresh material for her fantasies. At night she'd be Neil, or she'd be Jason Welling, whom Valerie had taken for a walk in the park near the university and then led down to the creek to sodomize him in the sand, or she'd be Trenton Baldi, who had never been willing to talk to Laina about what happened but who she knew had gotten fucked by all of them...

In a weird way, the Trenton incident had been almost as rattling for her as it had been for Valerie. Seeing how mad everyone else was, and, well, of course they were, obviously this was a monstrous situation, but it threw into sharp relief just how long she'd known so much and done nothing except take a sneaky voyeuristic thrill in it. God, how many times now had she seen Valerie go up to a boy, and known exactly what was going to happen, and not done anything, besides go home and masturbate about it.

But of course the other perverse thing was that she understood immediately that Valerie being outed just presented another opportunity to get closer to her, and so she'd taken advantage of it. The next day, she'd gone up to Valerie and said, "Hey, if you need a place to crash to get away from those girls, I've got a free bed, my door is open."

Unfortunately, since living together she had tried too many times to pry into Valerie's life, and it had turned Valerie off, and now Valerie was keeping her distance. What's more, lots of people were keeping their distance from Laina, since she had Valerie living with her. She was increasingly trapped in a lonely little world with the object of her obsession, who barely spoke to her. It was making her weirder. God, she thought about last night, was she... squealing? Excitedly? To hear Rose talk about the futa rape gang? What must Nicholas think of her... but then, he'd seemed pretty focused on Rose and Valerie. God, who wouldn't be?

In any case, moving Valerie in hadn't been a complete wash. Most nights Valerie was asleep before Laina, which meant that most nights before Laina fell asleep she could look over and see Valerie's massive bulge as she got a boner in her sleep. God she craved Valerie's cock, thought about it constantly. She'd gotten bolder lately too, twice in the past week she had rubbed herself off under the covers with Valerie sleeping right across from her, staring at the big tent her cock made. She was quite certain Valerie hadn't noticed so far, but how long til she did?

Because, Laina realized, now that she'd crossed this line, she wasn't going to stop until something stopped her.

She jumped when the door opened and Valerie entered, looking incredibly drained. She looked over at Laina's wide-eyed expression and said, "Oh, sorry. Did I wake you?"

Laina shook her head.

"Had to go talk to Rose about something," Valerie mumbled, then, blinking at her bed, asked, "Where'd Nicholas go?"

"I think he went back to his room after you left."

"Oh," Valerie said, blankly. "That's fine." She flopped down on her bed, taking a deep sniff of the sheets and mumbling contentedly, "Mmmm, smells like 'im."

Maybe it was some strange energy born of being awake at 4:30, but Laina felt compelled to ask, "Hey, you wanna do anything this weekend? I just feel like all this time we've been living together we don't really hang out. It was fun drinking with you and your friends. Maybe we could see a movie or something? I don't know, it could be my treat if you don't have the money or whatever."

"I wanna sleep," mumbled Valerie.

"Right, right," said Laina. Then, like thirty seconds later, "Any chance Rose will be back around?"

"No," said Valerie, firmly.

"Aw. She's, you know, a real character."

"I guess."

"Any chance, I don't know, any of your other futa friends would come around?"

"Laina, you don't wanna know them. Trust me."

Laina shrugged, "I might."

"Let me sleep Laina."

Laina nodded, and she lay down to continue not sleeping. And burning for Valerie.

When Roman History class rolled around again on Monday, Nicholas entered the classroom to see Valerie standing right by his desk. Well, fair enough, he thought, he'd been kind of blowing her off all weekend. He'd sent her a text early Saturday asking, "Everything ok?", to which she'd replied at 2:15, "I'm fine, had to talk with Rose about something lol" and then at 2:20, "I want to talk to you", then at 2:30, "Pls, it's important," then, starting at 3:07 and continuing intermittently through the rest of the weekend, eight messages that were just the word "hey". Nicholas had always been so-so at responding to texts, and outright terrible at engaging with anyone who just said, "hey". Well, he thought, let's figure out what's up.

He walked up to her, opened his mouth to say a greeting and maybe apologize, but before he could say anything Valerie grabbed his entire face, both hands on his cheeks, and blurted out right into his face, "I don't want Rose to have you! She would be really bad for you! She's terrible, Nicholas!" and then a pause, then, "I want you for myself! I've had a huge crush on you for months and I think you're really cute and interesting, and, I don't know, can you get coffee today? At like 3:30 maybe?"

She suddenly realized that everyone in the room was staring at her. Sheepishly, she removed her hands from his face. She loomed there, waiting for a response.

"Uhh," Nicholas' mind seemed to be racing, "I have a meeting with a teacher at 3:15 today..."

"Oh," Valerie crumpled. "That's fine..."

"I could do like 4 today for sure though!" Nicholas added hastily.

"Oh! Great!" Valerie beamed. She noticed that the other students were still staring. She wanted to be sitting down again as soon as possible so, blushing, she stepped over the row of desks between her seat and Nicholas' with her long legs and promptly slumped down into her chair.

"It's cool that you're tall enough to do that," Nicholas said.

"Thanks!" she said brightly.

Four rolled around and Nicholas stepped into the tiny coffee shop uptown, finding Valerie already sitting at a table with a cup of coffee. She perked up at the sight of him, and waved her hand at him with a distinct caffeinated mania.

Nicholas waved back, went to the counter to order an iced black coffee from the girl behind the counter, a tired-looking girl with messy short red hair whose name tag said "Skye", then sat down across from Valerie. The conversation started off slow and sort of awkward, but once Nicholas was sufficiently caffeinated they were chatting energetically, largely about their academic ambitions.

"Like, I know there's other things to do with it," Nicholas said, "but when I hear someone is a psychology major I always think they wanna be, like, a psychologist or therapist or whatever."

Valerie shook her head. "I've always wanted to do psychological research. I don't know, my mind, and other people's minds, have always been a mystery to me, so much that seems obvious to other people just doesn't click right for me. You look into it, and so much about our experience of the world that we take for granted is so much weirder than we think. So it's always been interesting to me to do research into the mind."

Nicholas nodded, "I get that. Like it's kind of a similar draw for me with history. Like, sometimes I think about how almost every human who ever lived, their name is forgotten, their life and everything they ever cared about all washed away. And it's staggering. But, there's always more traces to find, always more we can do to piece together some sense of people's lives and the world they lived in. So that's what I wanna do." He took a sip. "Was there any specific kind of research you wanted to do?"

Valerie took a while before answering, seeming to weigh if and how she wanted to say what she wanted to say. "Well, I've always wanted to do research on, like, sexual predators, I guess. Like, what makes people do those things, how do they, like, justify themselves to themselves, how do they think about what they are doing. It's kind of dark, I know..."

"I see why it's interesting, though," Nicholas cut in. "Like, it's a pattern of behavior that's, like, way more common than a lot of people thought, and it's not something anyone who's done it is going to be, like, fully honest about, so there's a challenge. And it's such an alien sort of mind from you or I, that would do that stuff."

ErinMaura
ErinMaura
513 Followers
12