Wicked Games Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie blinked. She blinked again. "Right," she said, rubbing the back of her head. "Ugh, the thing I keep forgetting is that it's going to be hard for me to go research track at this point, I doubt any of the professors here would take me on in their labs. I'm kind of a pariah in the psych department at this point."

"Dang," said Nicholas, "what happened?"

She waved her hand, "Oh, I'm sure you don't want to hear about a bunch of academic drama."

"Well," Nicholas said, "if you want to talk about it, I want to listen."

She smiled, but there was a sadness to it. "You're sweet. I don't want to talk about it just yet. I don't know, I don't come out looking great in that story. I've grown a lot since then though. I hope." She had a faraway look in her eye. "But so I don't know what to do. I might need to pick another career path, but I really don't want to."

"Well, if it's that bad, you could go to another school," Nicholas offered.

"Huh. I hadn't thought about that," Valerie said. "I guess I've felt stuck here at this school, cause all my friends are here. But most of them aren't really people I associate with anymore." She paused for a moment, seeming thoughtful. "Hey, I'm gonna go to the bathroom, be right back."

When the bathroom door closed, Skye behind the counter said to him, "She's a special girl, isn't she?"

Nicholas nodded, "Yeah, I've gotten to know her a lot better in the past week or so. She's cool."

"Yeah. Her and I go way back," Skye said, a wistful look in her eye. "Tell me, do you like her, like for real?"

"Well, I'm still getting to know her, but so far I'm feeling good about it," Nicholas said.

Her reply was a short little "Mmm," that Nicholas felt meant she disapproved. "Tell you what, if you break her heart," Skye said, "I will hurt you, real bad."

He nodded nervously, "Oh, uh, okay."

She raised her eyebrows, "And I'll like doing it too."

He gave another short nod. "I'll keep that in mind."

"Good."

Sound of toilet flushing. Shortly afterward, Valerie was bounding out energetically, saying, "Hey, Nicholas, finish your coffee, I just thought of a place we can go."

Nicholas quickly downed the rest of his coffee; a second later Valerie had tugged him out of his seat by the arm and was dragging him out of the shop. She turned back to say, "Bye Skye! Thanks for the coffee!"

"It's my job," Skye said flatly.

"So," Valerie said as she continued dragging him down High Street, "I just remembered that Room 311 in Caplan would be where Dr. Gilbert's class was today, it'd be over by now though, but the thing about her is that she always forgets to lock the door when she's done, so probably the room is still open..."

"Cool. Um, can I have my arm back?"

"Oh, right, sorry," she said, and sheepishly let go of his arm. "Follow me though?"

"Sure," Nicholas said, and Valerie started bounding down the street again. It was really just a fast walk for her, but Nicholas had to jog a little to keep up on his shorter legs. "So, how do you know any of this?"

And so Valerie started rattling off a long story about a class she'd taken with Gilbert last year, while Nicholas, unable to get a word in edgewise, thought, hmm, the better question would have been "Why are you taking me to an empty classroom?"

Like, seriously, why the hell? Is this the part where she puts the knife in my back, he thought. Or is this the part where the futanari rape gang is all hiding in the classroom, waiting for us, ready to pounce?

She led him down through the campus onto the central quad, then into Caplan Hall, up three flights of stairs until at last they were at room 311. She opened the door and they stepped inside. He looked around. Well, no futa rape gang at least.

"Isn't this great," she beamed at the darkened room.

Nicholas was winded at this point. Catching his breath, he said, "It, uh, sure is an empty classroom."

"Yeah, but we can do anything!" she said. "You wanna sit in the teacher's chair?"

"Ummm...."

She took both his hands in hers, and, smiling widely, standing very close to his face, said, "I'd like you to sit in it."

"Okay, sure," Nicholas wasn't sure what the point of any of this was. He still hadn't ruled out this being some sort of murder ritual. He sat in the chair, which was sitting away from the desk near the center of the white board at the head of the class.

"How do you feel?" she asked eagerly.

"I mean, I feel like I'm sitting in a spinning chair," he said. He gave it a slight swivel. "It's comfy."

"You don't feel like a professor?" she asked.

"Nah."

"How 'bout now?" She dropped to her knees in front of him and started rubbing his thighs, "But professor, I really need this A. I'll do anything..."

Nicholas still wasn't sure what was happening, but his dick had started to move.

"Anything," she said dreamily, and unzipped his zipper. Faster than Nicholas could process what was happening, she'd pulled the top of his briefs down so she could pull out his still mostly flaccid cock and pop it into her mouth.

He was stunned. Kind of uncomfortable, kind of embarrassed by how small and soft his cock still was. But the warmth, the wetness, the suction, it was, well, heaven.

After a few blissful seconds in her mouth, she pulled it out and said, "You should pull your pants down so I have more..." and she gave his cockhead a lick," access."

Nicholas scrambled to comply. Once his jeans and briefs were on the floor Valerie said, "I wonder if Gilbert will notice someone had his bare ass on her chair." She looked up at him with, God, these intense horny eyes, and she had a mischievous little smile on her face. "You're a dirty boy you know."

She took his cock into her mouth again, and as she sucked she put her hand on his balls and started gently massaging them. Nicholas gasped from the sensation. He felt his cock get harder in her mouth. He looked down and saw her eyes fixed on him, burning into him.

She pulled her mouth away again, "Ooh, you're really a grower huh?" She gave his cock a lick, making him gasp. "I love your cock, Nicholas," she said, giving it another lick. "I love the," lick, "taste of it, the," lick, "shape of it too." She started running her tongue back and forth along the underside of his cock where the head met the shaft, over and over again just on that one spot. It was driving Nicholas crazy, it felt amazing but it was still such a teasing sensation, he was writhing on the chair.

"You want back in my mouth," she stated more than asked.

Nicholas nodded, desperately, "Yes."

She placed her lips on the tip of his cock for a second, then pulled her mouth away. "Beg me," she said, eagerly.

"Please!"

She extended her lips to plant a kiss on his tip, then withdrew them. "Beg harder."

"Please, please, I need it to go in your mouth!"

A small grin tugged at her lips. "You really need it?" she breathed.

"God, yes!"

An instant later his cock was buried balls deep in her mouth. He almost said "I love you" right there.

She started slowly, slowly pulling her mouth off his cock, up the shaft, past the beginning of the dickhead, and then, right when he thought she was going to pull her mouth away again, plunged her mouth back down to the base of his cock. And started doing it again. Nicholas thought, God, she's a natural at sucking dick, an expert, almost like...

Well, almost like she had one herself.

As she worked away on his cock, he felt one finger of the hand on his balls start moving past the scrotum to apply pressure on the area behind. And it surprised him but it felt really good. Her tempo on his cock was getting faster and faster, and her finger was moving closer and closer to his hole, until she was pressing her finger on the outside of his hole, and just as the tip of her finger popped inside of him...

"Ahh! Coming! Ahhhh!"

She sucked it all down, staring deep into his eyes, drinking in the look of ecstasy on his face.

When it was over, she rose from her knees to give him a long, deep kiss. How strange, Nicholas thought, to have a first kiss with someone after you've already gotten head from her.

He also thought he tasted his cum on her breath.

She pulled away from his lips and, little grin on her face, said, "You owe me."

Nicholas exhaled. "Yeah I do. That was incredible."

She squealed at that. "I'm so glad! God, I've wanted this for so long. You're just so," she stroked his shoulders, "so pretty, and I've been thinking about you and now we're here and," she giggled, "I have your cum inside me." She was positively glowing, you'd think she was the one who'd just had an orgasm. She wrapped her arms around him tightly. Softly, into his ear, she whispered, "Did you like it when I put my finger in your butt?"

"You know, I think I did."

"Good," she said, and kissed him on the cheek. "Next time I wanna try putting something in deeper."

"Yeah, we can try that."

At that she let out a long "Hmnnngg" noise. It excited Nicholas tremendously.

"When you say 'put something in' what do you mean? What sort of something?"

A pregnant pause, then, "You'll see." Nicholas felt his dick shifting at that. She continued, "God, there's so much I want to try with you. I wanna make you feel... everything. Well," she pulled away to look intensely into his eyes, "everything good at least." She giggled.

"Uh, okay," he managed.

She looked at her phone. "Oh, I have a group project meeting in fifteen, I gotta go. See you later?"

He nodded vigorously, "for sure!"

She beamed at him, then scampered out of the room.

She pulled her phone out. It was a bad idea, for sure, but she wanted to tell Rose.

"I did it!" she typed, "I did what came naturally and I got him!!!"

She saw she had a new text. From Sarah Bryant, her old psychology friend. She opened it. It just said, "Heard you made quite a scene today."

Oh God, Valerie thought. If anyone could ruin this now, well, Rose could, but so could Sarah. She knew way too much about Valerie's past, and if she took it upon herself to tell Nicholas, well... she couldn't bear to think about it.

TO BE CONTINUED

12