Wicked Games Pt. 04

Story Info
Valerie and Nicholas face obstacles to their new romance.
5.7k words
4.81
9.6k
14

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErinMaura
ErinMaura
512 Followers

This story contains scenes of nonconsensual, rough, painful sex. I'd also say this part is a little darker than the previous few. Proceed with caution.

*

Over the next few days Nicholas and Valerie's schedules didn't line up for them to spend time together, but they burned for each other. At least they were texting frequently. On Tuesday, around noon, Nicholas opened a text from Valerie saying, "Your dick is stuck in my head".

"Lol what does that mean," he replied.

"Like, idk, when a song is stuck in your head your brain just goes over and over the lyrics, but right now my brain is just constantly going over and over your dick in my mouth. Does that make sense?"

"Lol kind of," he sent, and then, "My dick misses you for sure".

Shortly afterward she replied, "Ugh, so ready to see you again. So much I want to try with you".

This message Nicholas sat thinking about for a while. He really had no real evidence that Valerie was a futanari, it would be crazy and probably insulting to, like, ask directly. But he couldn't shake the sense that so much weird behavior and so many strange remarks made sense if Valerie and Rose were both futanari. It was a hypothesis with broad explanatory power. Was Valerie trying to fuck him in the ass? If that were true, he was, well, maybe interested. It was weird, it was something he'd fantasized about a lot but he had no clue if he'd like it for real. He'd never even attempted putting something in there for masturbation purposes, not even a finger. Valerie's finger had been the first ever to go up there... He was curious, for sure, but the whole thing kind of scared him. He wished she'd at least be open about it.

He decided to probe her a little. "Anything you have in mind?"

Only reply was, "Oh, you'll see".

Sigh. Nicholas didn't bother responding after that, waiting for her to make the next move.

Around 4:30 that day, they happened to pass each other in the halls of Waylon. He waved at her; she grabbed him and wrapped him in a big hug.

"I'm on my way out, can't stay for long," she said softly into his ear, "but I wish I could."

"I know," he said, "but I wish you could too."

"Mmmm. Glad to share a moment, though," she said, dreamily.

"God, same," he said back. "Thinking a lot about how I owe you..."

"Yeah?" There was an eagerness in her voice that Nicholas found exciting.

"Any thoughts about how I can repay my debt?" he asked.

"Oh, lots," she said, and gave him several quick kisses on the side of his face and neck. Nicholas couldn't help grinning at that.

But he kept pushing, "Care to share them?"

A pause. "Wait and see," she said. "I have to get going now." She gave him a kiss on the lips and then let him go, a smile and a wave as she walked away. It was nice, he felt all warm and glowy. But he was still frustrated that she wasn't being open with him.

As she walked to her project session, Valerie thought about the fact that she had to tell him she was a futanari soon. She dreaded doing it. People always changed how they looked at you, how they treated you, when they found out. So many boys had seemed interested in her and then had gotten distant, or hostile, or mean when they found out. There was always a very real chance that telling someone would be the end. And so if Nicholas finding out was going to end things, God, she just wanted to stay in this current state, where he was hers to hold, hers to kiss, hers to send affectionate little messages to and get some sweet words back. It was wonderful, everything she'd hoped for. But the dread that it would all come crashing down ate at her constantly, never more than when he prodded her about what she wanted to do sexually.

Because what she wanted more than anything was to ram her cock into his sweet ass, and most boys didn't take kindly to that.

She sent him a message, "Any idea when we can hang out again? Alone? Get some quality time in?"

After a little while, he responded, "I think Thursday after 5? My roommate says he'll be gone around then. But who knows, he says he'll be gone and then cancels his plans a lot. It's annoying."

Dammit, she thought, it would be so much easier if they could count on alone time in Nicholas' room. Valerie had talked to Laina about giving them some alone time, but she'd been, well, Laina about it.

"It's my room too, I'm entitled to be here," she had said. "But hey, if you guys wanna get, you know, intimate while I'm here, I won't object." She'd grinned eagerly at that point.

"I'd prefer privacy," Valerie had said, testily.

"Why? You gonna do something bad to him?" Laina was still grinning. "I won't tell anybody."

"I'm not going to do anything bad, no," she'd said firmly.

"You sure? I know what you used to get up to..."

"Not anymore," Valerie said. Except for Bray, a guilty little voice in her head had piped up.

In any case, she thought, walking through the quad, we have a tentative plan. Five on Thursday, we either have really good sex or it all ends.

The next day, in the late morning, laying on his bed between classes, Nicholas heard his phone go off. He hoped it was from Valerie, but it ended up being a message from Rose Nail. "Heard you had a date the other day. How did it go?"

"Went great! Feeling really good about me and Valerie!" he sent back.

A bit later, Rose messaged, "Nice! But hey, would you still wanna fuck me?"

It's funny, Nicholas thought, how reading a few words can reignite an entire universe of dead feeling. He'd almost forgotten how attracted he'd been to Rose, his mind had been consumed by thoughts of Valerie ever since Monday, which, he realized now, was really only a day and a half ago. Weird to think about, it already felt like an eternity. But now all of a sudden the desire he'd felt for Rose was burning all over again. Most unwanted.

Nicholas considered his response carefully. "Who said I wanted to fuck you?" he settled on.

Shortly after, Rose said, "LOL I see how you look at me Nicky. If you come over right now I'll do a lot more than just suck your dick."

He wondered how Rose knew about Valerie sucking his dick. He also wondered if he'd be able to get rid of this erection he now had before he had to leave for class.

"Don't think Valerie would like that," he replied.

"It would break her heart for sure," Rose replied, and then, a second later, "Do it anyway," with a devil face emoji.

He really hated how tempted he was. It had been lovely, floating on that puffy cloud of warm feeling about Valerie. As much as anything, he was annoyed to have this other desire cutting into that warmth. He replied, "A barista told me she'd kick my ass if I broke her heart."

She replied, "Lol, I don't think kicking was what she had in mind for your ass."

Well, Nicholas thought, there's another piece of evidence to add to the "Everyone around me is a futa trying to fuck me" conspiracy board.

Another message from Rose: "Also damn dude, that's all it takes? What if I said I'll kick your ass if you don't fuck me, what then?"

He said back, "I think I'd need to get an adult."

She spent a while typing after that. "Very funny. You do recognize that you're flirting right? Flirting, it's this thing adults do when they're trying to fuck each other. Sometimes confused little boys do it too, for reasons I can't begin to speculate. Can still get them fucked if they're not careful though. I see you, giving me a bunch of reasons why not to do it. But I notice you haven't said no yet. Wonder what that's about..."

A bit later, she added, "Wonder how Valerie would react if I sent her screenshots of this conversation..."

Nicholas sent back, "Do it, my conscience is clear." She spent a while typing after that one.

It was a bluff on his part, he honestly didn't know how Valerie would react if she saw it. Well, Rose was probably also bluffing, he really didn't think he'd said anything objectionable, and by any reasonable standard Rose was the one who looked bad. But it did hit when Rose said the thing about him not saying "no". He looked over the messages he'd sent and, huh, that was what he'd been doing. Keeping the option open. He'd never thought he'd be in this position, two girls fighting over him, him attracted to both of them. He never wanted to be a cheater, but he wasn't certain where the line was, or if he'd already crossed it. And so part of the bluff was that if Rose did it and it turned out Valerie was upset, he hoped they'd be able to talk through it, set some ground rules.

Or, a little voice in his head said, it could go so badly that Valerie breaks up with you and then nothing would be stopping you from fucking Rose.

Besides good judgment, obviously. Lotta red flags here, the glee at betraying Valerie, the nastiness when she was pushed back against, the threats. Even if Valerie weren't in the picture, it would obviously be a bad idea to chase anything with Rose.

And yet...

He shook his head. Nope, can't entertain those thoughts. Can't leave a window open. He picked up the phone, and typed, "Oh, almost forgot: No."

And yet...

A part of him kind of liked her being mean to him. He liked her glee for doing bad things, he even kind of liked the threats. It would be so easy, just fall in and let her use him. How bad could it be?

But with Valerie... God he liked how she took charge too. And he liked her combination of sweetness and extremely overt horniness. Being liked by her made him feel special. Rose didn't make him feel special, she didn't even really make him feel liked.

Rose was still typing. Ah well, let her. He saw that a text from Valerie had come in. Just said, "Thinking about you."

He typed back, "Thinking about you too." He held the phone against his chest. It was dumb but he felt closer to her doing that. He was back on Cloud Valerie, thoughts of Rose pretty much banished. Right now he couldn't conceive of doing anything to break her heart.

But you were thinking about it, a little voice in his head nagged. Bet she'd be upset about that...

Rose, meanwhile, spent a while typing angry words at Nicholas, but never ended up sending anything. Instead, she sent Greg a message:

"Get your ass over here. Someone made Mama mad as hell, need help getting through it."

Greg sighed when he saw it. After their first encounter, he'd held out some hope that maybe she could be gentler in the future. He had no such hope now. Going to her meant pain, for sure.

"Going to class right now," he replied.

But while he was still walking, he got a message from her saying, "Skip it, you're going to help me. I'll find you and fuck you in the grass in front of everyone if you don't get over here." Then, a second later, "If you really loved me you'd come."

Evil bitch, he thought, absolute demon. But... if it wasn't love, it was something like it. He'd lost interest in other girls, since their first encounter he hadn't cum from anything except thinking about her. She'd said she loved him too, and while his rational mind rebelled at the idea that this behavior could be from someone who loved him, his heart clung to the crazy stupid hope that it was all true. That smile, and the words, "Hey, look at you" after she came in him the first time... he never stopped thinking about it. But it was pretty much the only warmth she'd ever shown him.

Every nerve ending in his body told him no, don't do it, but his heart and cock both cried out, yes please, fuck me, hurt me. And that was all he needed to pick up his phone and type, "Where are you?"

"House on 4th St., close to the intersection with Poplar. White house. Sign next to the door saying 'Sodom House'. Can't miss it."

And so he started walking down that way. His body had a sort of nervous tense anticipatory feeling, the kind he got before going to the gym for the first time in a while. Well, he was about to get exercise, of a sort.

He got to the house and sent her a message saying "here". Soon she was at the door, buck naked, cock hard. Saying nothing, she grabbed his arm and started marching him up the stairs to the third floor, which was taken up entirely by her bedroom. Queen sized mattress sitting on the floor, a wooden chair, a small dresser, a few shelves. Walls covered with posters, from horror movies, or of female singers Greg didn't recognize, and right over the bed, one poster that was a drawing of a muscular young man, naked, ass facing out, standing in a jungle, with a giant snake looming above him, mouth open, poised to devour him. Something of a motif for her, he thought.

"Strip." That was the first thing she'd said to him. He started peeling his clothes off, while she was looking at a shelf with a bunch of, oh shit, paddles, looking at each thoughtfully. She settled on a leather one about the size of a ping-pong paddle about when he'd taken his underpants off.

"What are you going to do?" he asked.

She said nothing. She sat down in the wooden chair. Then she said to him, "Get yourself over my knees, ass facing," she waggled the paddle in her right hand, "this way."

He did as he was told. Body draped over her legs, he could feel her hard cock between her legs pressing into his stomach. He waited for the sting of impact.

"You're a real tease, you know that?"

WHACK! On his left buttock. He yelped.

"Spending so long teasing me just to turn me down... mm, I don't like that."

WHACK! On his right buttock this time. He whimpered.

"Oh, did you think you were getting away from me, Nicholas?" WHACK! "No one gets away from me." WHACK WHACK WHACK!

"Ahhh!" His ass was stinging horribly, but he had to know... "Mistress, why do you call me Nicholas?"

WHACK! "I call you what I want to, Nicholas." WHACK WHACK WHACK!

"Ah! Ahhh! Yes Mistress!" he said miserably.

She continued talking at him as she kept spanking, "I know! You were into! Me! Before! You were into! Her! Why! Would you choose! Her!?"

The pain of the spanking, yes, but also the anger, and the lack of sense he could make of it, it was all too much. At some point, he hadn't even noticed when, tears had started. After that little rant, she paused, and it seemed like she'd noticed him crying too. Her breathing became more excited, and he felt her cock start to slide back and forth a little against his stomach, leaking precum onto him. His asscheeks, of course, were burning raw stinging pain.

"Mistress," he said through the sobs, "what is this about? I didn't choose someone else over you."

"Ahhhh!" there was a distinct note of delight in her voice that filled him with dread. "But someone else did. I've been chasing another boy, but I can't get him, so I'm taking my frustrations with him out on you."

Another boy? "You said you loved me..." He felt stupid, so stupid.

She roughly grabbed his hair and twisted his neck up to look him in the eyes. Her deep red lips were curled with contempt, her eyes cold. A look with no love in it, but it made him want to worship her until he had her approval.

"And you said you loved me," she said. "And maybe you believed that, but I know the truth. I cracked you open. I made you into a depraved little painslut. But a painslut doesn't love anyone. It just loves the pain." She smirked at him. "I can't love either. I love the pain too, just from the opposite end, but," and here her voice dropped to this guttural, hungry growl, "if you keep giving me your body, I can keep loving pain with you. Sound good?"

Greg shook his head, desperately. "I don't know... I don't know if I believe you."

She licked a tear off his face. "I love to see you cry. Do you believe that?"

He nodded. "Yes."

"Good boy." She kissed his forehead. "Get over to the bed, knees on the floor, face down on the bed. I'm going to fuck you now."

He nodded again, and scrambled over to assume the position. As Rose positioned herself behind him she gave each of his asscheeks a hard smack. He yelped at that. She laughed.

"Oh, I don't think I'll ever get tired of messing with you," she said. "Mmm, look at how nice and red that ass is."

All at once she was driving her cock into him, raw, dry, much too fast. He knew it wouldn't do any good, he just couldn't keep his body from struggling against her. Of course she roughly grabbed his shoulders to hold him in place.

When she got all the way in, when her hips made contact with his spanked cheeks, he let out a little cry. "Hah! Hurts to touch them, doesn't it?" She rubbed her hips against his tender cheeks, which of course had the effect of grinding her cock against his insides. He let out a sustained little whine at this.

"Mmmm, you've had this coming for a long time, Nicholas," and she started thrusting, fast and hard. He grunted from pain at each thrust. She seemed to enjoy hearing the grunts. "Mmmm, you know you deserve this Nicholas, for teasing me, for leaving me frustrated." Greg felt his cock being pushed against the side of the bed by the force of her thrusting. He could feel how incredibly hard he was, feel his own precum on the sheets. Oh, who was he kidding, he loved this.

"Ohhh, fuck," she moaned, "I've been waiting for this so long, Nicholas. I've been wanting you so long. And now your body is mine to use, all mine!" And suddenly a switch flipped in his head. He was Nicholas, and he had been teasing her, and he did deserve this, he'd been so bad, he needed to be punished, and he was stupid for resisting because this was the best he'd ever felt, and it was so incredibly hot to be Nicholas.

In any case, right now it was a lot less degrading than being Greg.

"Ohhh, fuck me, please," he moaned.

"Yeah? God I can really do anything to you, huh?" She gave him a smack on the ass and said, "HUH?"

"Yes Mistress, please, do anything to me!"

"How about this?" and with a single sharp stab of her cock she pushed him over the edge and he was cumming buckets onto the side of her bed.

"Hnnnggg, and now the fun part!" she said. She yanked him up by the hair so that he was upright, his back pressed against her body. With one hand she grabbed his neck to hold him in place, while the other hand went down to his cock, and...

"Oh God, no, please!" he begged, and writhed against her.

"Ohhhh, but you know I love it baby," she said, and her hand tortured his tender cock and she started thrusting into him again and it hurt like hell and, oh, God it was so much.

"Mmmm, it's a good thing I turned you into a bottom slut, if that's how quick you cum every time. Did you always cum so quick? Or do you just love my cock that much?"

"Ahhhhh!" He was in so much pain, but... "I love your cock, Mistress!"

"Hmmmm. You're pathetic, you know that Greg?"

"Ahhh! Please, call me Nicholas!"

She grinned evilly at this, "Ohhhh, so now you'd rather be Nicholas now, slut?"

"Ahh! Yes please!'

"Hmmm, well Nicholas, now that I finally have you, I should do something to mark you as mine, huh?" She put her mouth on his neck and sucked the skin, hard. He felt the blood vessels breaking. He gasped, he liked the sensation.

"Hah, did you like me marking you, Nicholas?"

"Yes, mistress!" he breathed.

"You're mine now."

"Yes Mistress! Ahh! Hah!" and he came again, spurting all over her bed sheets.

When he was finished, she said, "Heh heh. But you're not Nicholas, are you?" She roughly shoved his head back onto the bed, smearing his face in his own cum. She started fucking him viciously. "No, you're Greg, and you never resisted, you always gave yourself to me like a depraved little slut, but you'll always be the second choice, you'll always just be the consolation prize. You're nothing! Nothing! Ohhhhh FUCK!"

A volley of violent, spasmodic thrusting as she came in him, and then she was finished. She pulled out of him and slumped back onto the floor.

"Phew! Alright, I feel a lot better now. Thanks!" he heard her say. She grabbed her phone off the nightstand and started typing.

ErinMaura
ErinMaura
512 Followers
12