Wicked Games Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg felt, well, a lot of things. The same almost high, out of body feeling she always left him with, but this time he felt broken, shattered, spent, debased. Stupid. So stupid. Just a thing for her to use, and not even one she liked particularly. Degraded, that's what he felt. He lay there unspeaking for a while, as the cum leaked out of his abused hole.

"Are we done?" he asked eventually.

"Well," she said, and he could hear an ominous sort of grin in her voice, "I'm done. But you're not."

"What?"

"See, I told you how you just love the pain, not me. But I want to make sure you really understand what I meant. So I'm having my friends come up here to fuck you some more. You'll see, you're anyone's slut now, as long as they're hurting you good."

"No..."

"I wasn't asking."

"Why?"

She shrugged. "I don't know, it's something to have going on in the background, while I hang out, stalking other boys online." She grinned spitefully at him.

He tried one more time, "Please..."

"Again, it wasn't an option. Ah!" The door opened. Two other girls came in, one with short blonde hair, the other with a wild mass of curly black hair. Both had intimidating bulges in their pants.

"So this is Ganza," Rose said, gesturing to the black haired one, "and this is Iris. They'll be taking care of you from here." The two closed in on him, hungry smiles on their faces. "Oh, and girls? This one is special, real freak for the rough stuff. Don't be boring." She smirked.

Around this time, Nicholas was eating lunch at the dining hall. As he finished his meatloaf, he noticed an unfamiliar woman, thick square glasses, tidy short brown hair, walking toward his table, trying to catch his eye. "Are you Nicholas Ashton?"

He nodded.

"Name's Sarah. I wanted to talk to you about Valerie Blake."

"O-okay." What was this about?

"I heard she approached you the other day. Did," Sarah seemed unsure of what to say, "Did anything happen?"

"I mean, you know, we went on a date, we've been talking."

Sarah looked concerned, "Has she... hurt you? In any way?"

Nicholas was shocked by the question. "Not at all."

"Okay," Sarah nodded, but seemed no less concerned. "I know this is personal, but did she... give you oral sex and then tell you you owed her?"

Okay, this is weird. "Uh, yeah, she did," he said.

"Alright." Sarah rubbed the side of her face. "What you need to know is that she's a futanari-"

"Oh! I mean, I had my suspicions..."

"She's been taking guys at the school out on dates and... raping them," Sarah managed. "Giving them oral, telling them they owe her, that's part of her M.O."

Not even shock, just a complete failure of the words to penetrate his mind. He sat quietly for a moment, then said, "No. No way. That's not her."

Sarah sighed. "You'd never guess. I never guessed. But it's true. She admitted it to me herself, like she didn't think it was wrong. I just needed to warn you, and if there's anything I can do, if there's any support you need, if you feel unsafe from her, come to me. I'll get you help, okay?"

Nicholas shook his head. "I, okay, I need to think." He got up to leave. Sarah caught his arm.

"Be careful," she said. He nodded vaguely and pulled away.

To Valerie, he sent the message, "I need to talk to you, alone, it's important. Any time you'd be free today? Even 5 minutes."

A short while later, she said, "I won't be back in my room until 7. Is something wrong?"

That's so long, he thought. "I'll tell you in person." He wanted to look her in the eye when he asked her, see how she reacted, see if she was being honest.

"Oh... okay," she replied.

Nicholas spent the afternoon wandering the campus, just thinking. It seemed surreal to think that Valerie would do that. Was it maybe just a nasty lie? Sarah didn't seem like she was lying. Thinking about it, if giving guys head was part of a pattern of hers, that would explain why Rose knew. And, thinking about it, while he did end up liking her putting her finger in his butt, doing something like that without asking, well it was bold to say the least. Lots of guys would've reacted pretty badly to that, but she did it anyway. What else would she be willing to do without asking?

And, this was the big one, if it was true, could he justify being with her? Cause he still burned to see her again. Honestly, now that he had some confirmation of it, he burned to see her cock. If he owed her for her sucking his cock, well, maybe he wanted to suck hers. And if she was going to try to rape him, well, maybe he'd like that like he liked the finger. He felt his own dick moving at the thought of it, to be honest. But he felt crazy for thinking like this. No one would tell him staying was a good idea.

The thought occurred to him that if Valerie was a futanari rapist, the odds that Rose wasn't also one were basically zero percent. Bad idea, but he sent Rose a message.

"I heard you're a futanari," he said.

A short time later, she replied, "Lies and slander. I'll send you a picture of my pussy to prove it."

He started to type "That won't be necessary," but before he could send it he received a picture of Rose laying on a bed, naked, giving the camera a thumbs up, with a massive cock between her legs standing rock hard. It came with a message, "Oops, guess they were right."

Well, he thought, the futanari part is true then.

A few seconds later, she added, "Wanna cum over and ride it?"

"I'd rather ride Valerie's," was his response. But he knew he was going to come back to that picture in the future. Dammit.

"I heard you like hurting people," he sent to Rose.

"Misleading. Actually, I fuckin LOVE hurting people," she sent back.

Alright, Nicholas thought, Ignoring her now.

Seven rolled around and at long last he was knocking on Valerie's door. She smiled to see him, but she seemed worried. "Hi Nicholas," she said, "come in!"

"Uh, actually, I think it might be better if I stay out here in the hall," Nicholas said.

She deflated at that. "Oh... what's the matter?"

God he hated seeing her so sad. He'd been going over and over this conversation for hours and he still wasn't sure how to start. Eventually he decided on, "Valerie, when were you going to tell me you're a futanari?"

She blinked, seeming stricken. "I don't know..." she mumbled. "I was going to though, honest. How did you find out?"

"Well," Nicholas said, "I talked to a girl named Sarah..."

"Oh God," she choked up.

He could tell it was hard on her, having to have this conversation, but... "Is it true? Cause she said you did some bad things, that you, well, raped guys."

She sighed. She stood there, gathering herself to speak, but from her demeanor Nicholas could tell that what she was going to say was... "Yes, it's true," deep, heavy sigh. "But I was never going to hurt you. I'm not like that anymore, I know better now."

"Okay, you say that," Nicholas said, "but then, you were hiding that you were a futanari, you know? Like, after that conversation with Rose, I had a suspicion, and when I was asking you what you were wanting to try with me, I was trying to give you an opening to tell me, but you kept being evasive and so like," he sighed, "it's hard for me to trust that, you know?"

At this point she started crying. "I'm sorry," she said, "I'm sorry, I don't know why..."

"Hey, hey," he swooped in to hold her. She leaned her head down to sob on his shoulder. He patted her back.

"I tell you what, you being a futanari isn't a deal breaker or anything, if that's what you're concerned about. I still really like you. Honestly, I find it kind of intriguing."

"R-really?"

"Really."

She sighed, "That... that does make me feel better."

Did he feel her cock under her clothes, moving, getting harder? He thought so. His own dick was moving at the thought... It would be irresponsible, and maybe dangerous, to give in, right here and now. But, God, he wanted to. After a little longer in her embrace, he said, "I need some time to think about all this, okay? Just give me some time." He kissed her on the cheek. Then he pulled away from the hug. He grabbed her hands, gave them a squeeze. He attempted to shoot her a smile, mostly succeeded at scrunching his lips together.

"Hey," he said, "I'm rooting for us."

Then he let go of her hands and disappeared down the hall, and Valerie was alone again.

"He's not coming back, you know," said the version of Rose that lived in Valerie's head. "You dumbass. You shouldn't have let go of him. If you'd just dragged him into your room, he'd still be here with you right now. You should've just shoved your dick into him when you had the chance."

"Shut up," Valerie said.

But the Rose in her head continued, "You did notice yourself lying to him, about not being like that anymore, right? Or did you notice? Did what we did to Bray not penetrate your stupid brain? Wow, have you managed to still think of yourself as a little goody-two shoes even after you did it again? Hilarious. He's right not to trust you."

She slumped down on her bed. She hadn't jerked off since the day she'd blown Nicholas, she'd wanted her next cum to be with him. Well, fuck it, she thought, it was probably all over with Nicholas, and Laina wasn't around right now, let's jerk off. She pulled her cock out and started getting herself hard.

Did she think about punishing Nicholas with her cock while she masturbated? Yeah.

Is that why she came so incredibly hard? Probably.

She cleaned herself off and, pretty quickly afterward, fell asleep on her bed, on top of the covers. But she'd forgotten to put her dick away first.

And so when Laina came back into the room, there was Valerie, sleeping on her bed with the light on, her cock exposed, standing straight up. God, it was beautiful, everything Laina had hoped for, so long, so thick. It was, well, mouthwatering.

As Laina walked toward Valerie's sleeping body, as she got down on her knees by the side of the bed, she was thinking to herself, this is insane, there's no way I'll get away with this, it will wake her up for sure. But she couldn't help herself, couldn't stop herself. And, hey, she thought, maybe, it would all work out, maybe Valerie would be into it.

She took Valerie's cock into her mouth. Just the head at first. God, she liked the feel of it in her mouth. Liked the taste, too, sweat and salty precum. Slowly, gently, to avoid waking her, her lips descended the shaft.

Even in her dreams, Valerie couldn't escape thoughts of Nicholas. There she was in a darkened hallway, and there was Nicholas, beckoning look in his eye. But when she got closer, his face turned fearful. "Get away from me!" he said, struggling against her grasp. And suddenly he was Trenton, punching her in the face and shouting, "Stay the fuck away!" She was crying on the ground, and suddenly Nicholas was there again, arm on her shoulder, "Hey, it'll be okay," and then, "let me make you feel good." And then Nicholas started sucking her off. It was crazy, she'd never had any dream sex feel this real, it was like she was actually getting head.

Wait a minute...

She awoke with a start to find Laina sucking on her dick. "Hey!" she shouted.

Laina jumped away from her cock, looked up at Valerie, eyes wide. Then she broke into a big, guilty grin.

"What's the matter, don't you like it?"

TO BE CONTINUED

12