WICKed Hormones Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen looked down at Jacob's crotch...the bulge clearly visible. She put her right hand on her hip, "Are you still trying to take care of this yourself? Remember, mister, my helping you with this is supposed to be temporary."

Jacob nods his head and tries to sound remorseful, "I'm really sorry, Mom. I'm just not doing it as well as you can. I will try and go longer without asking, but can you please help me today?"

Karen looked up at the clock and bit her bottom lip for a few seconds. She then sighed and held out her left hand, "Okay, but we have to be quick."

Jacob smiled, stood up, and took her hand. Karen led him through the house and up the stairs. They stopped at the linen closet, and she grabbed a clean towel.

They walked into Jacob's room, and Karen said as she closed and locked the door, "This has to be the last time for the week. Your sister will be arriving later today, and I cannot do this with everyone here.

Jacob walked over to his bed and began taking off his shorts, "Okay, I understand."

Now naked except for his tee-shirt, Jacob laid on his bed with his head on his pillows. Karen walked over and stood at the foot of his bed. She stared at her son's cock, and it was already at full mast. Even though seeing it so many times now, it was still such an unbelievable thing to behold.

Karen climbed onto Jacob's bed and crawled between his outstretched legs. She then grabbed the shaft with her right hand and wrapped her lips around the enlarged head.

Ten minutes later, Karen pulled her head back and continued to pump the shaft with both hands, "Are you getting close, honey?"

Jacob moaned, "Yeah, just...about."

Karen reached over with her left hand and grabbed the towel. She began to vigorously stroke the inflated shaft with her right hand, "Come on, Sweetie, let it out."

A few more seconds and Jacob called out, "Oh Yeah, Mom...It's coming...OHHHH MOOOMMM!! AAAAAAHHHHH!!" Karen quickly covered his dick and continued to stroke with her right hand. She could feel the monster twitching in her hand as it spewed its incredible load into the soft towel.

Once his cock was depleted, she removed the towel and continued to gently stroke the swollen shaft. Jacob trying to control his breathing, "Thanks...Mom!!"

Karen smiled and said, "You're welcome." She then lovingly licked the remaining semen from Jacob's cock. Once done, she gave a quick kiss onto the spongy tip and said, "There now...all clean."

Karen released her grip and sat up straight, "Okay, now let's finish getting ready."

She stepped off the bed and to leave, then Jacob quickly asked, "Mom, can you do it one more time?"

Karen's face took on a stern look, "Now Jacob, don't get greedy. I just helped you today AND yesterday."

Jacob raised up a little, "I know Mom, but look...it's still hard."

Karen glanced down, and sure enough, it was still standing proud as ever. It appeared to be mocking her. She cocked her head to the side, "I don't understand...usually, it goes down after you finish."

Jacob then replied, "I'm sorry, Mom, but it still hurts...can you help me one more time...please?"

Karen stepped back towards the bed, "Jake honey...we don't have time right now."

Jacob sat up straighter, "You said earlier that this would be the last time for the week. Well...if you help me now, I promise I will not ask anymore until next week."

Karen looked at the digital alarm clock on Jacob's nightstand...it was now 11:00, and they needed to leave soon. After their sessions yesterday and today, she longed for some private time in her room before they left the house. She could feel the wetness between her legs, and a change of panties was going to be a must.

Karen knew there was no way she could take Jacob to Nancy's house with that bulge in his pants. She then accepted that there was no other choice, "Okay, buster...one more time."

Jacob lay back down on his bed and said, "Thanks, Mom."

Karen climbed back onto the bed to her former position and dropped the towel beside her. She grabbed hold and began pumping his shaft, "But remember...this is the last time until next week." Jacob laid his head back against the pillow as his mother wrapped her lips around his cock and began the second blow-job of the day.

Minutes went by, and Karen desperately wanted Jacob to finish. Her pussy was on fire, and she wanted to go to her room and satisfy herself before leaving to meet Nancy. While bobbing her head up and down, Karen was able to glance at the clock. She noticed that time was quickly passing by. She pulled her head back and looked at Jacob, "Are you close to finishing?"

Jacob shook his head, "No...not yet."

Getting a little frustrated, Karen released her grip and whispered, "This is taking too long." She crawled backward off the bed.

Jacob thinking she was going to stop, sat up, and started to plead, "I'm sorry, Mom...I'm trying hard to finish...I really am."

Karen stood at the foot of the bed...her body was aching for release. Her pussy was soaking wet and in desperate need of some attention.

Lately, Robert has been lacking on his bedroom duties, and Karen had been able to quench her desires with masturbation. However, this time she wanted more...she needed more. There was only one way she could help Jacob and satisfy herself, but was she willing to cross that line?

For a few seconds, she agonized over whether or not to do it, but eventually, her desire won out. She then reached down and slowly inched up the bottom of her dress. Her hands disappeared under the skirt, and she whispered, "Please, God, forgive me."

Jacob looked on in confusion as his mom slowly pulled her panties down to her knees. She then let the flimsy cotton barrier fall to her feet. Jacob's eyes went wide with shock, "Mom?"

Karen spoke softly, "Jake, Honey, I need you to lie back down." She did not look her son in the eye. Instead she focused entirely on a different part of his anatomy.

Leaving her delicate panties on the floor, Karen climbed back onto the bed. She then crawled up to Jacob, where she straddled his skinny thighs. She grabbed hold of his cock with her left hand and whispered, "Remember...you cannot tell anyone about this."

Jacob raised up a little and asked again, "Uh...Mom?"

Karen grabbed the headboard with her right hand and then lifted up onto her knees, "Yes, Baby?"

"Mom...are...are we going to...fuck?"

Karen stopped her movements and looked down at Jacob with a sharp look, "JACOB MITCHELL!! Don't you EVER use that NASTY word!!"

Jacob lay back down, "Sorry."

While raising up a little higher, Karen said, "I can't believe you had the idea it was acceptable to use such filthy language." With her left hand, she rubbed the cock head between her soaking wet pussy lips.

Karen looked down at Jacob and with a softer tone, she said, "But...to answer your question..." she then slowly lowered herself down, and the head of that monster penetrated her tight pussy. Her eyes shot wide-open as she exclaimed, "YESSSSS!!"

Karen stayed motionless for a few moments trying to get over the initial shock of penetration. She was amazed that the thing actually fit.

She then started to ever so slowly descend. Her over-stretched pussy began to swallow the huge cock inch by agonizing inch.

Karen couldn't help but moan from the overwhelming fullness and pleasure, "Oooohhh!! Jake!! Ohhhhh!!" Her vagina had never taken anything near this size, and she thought it might split her in half.

After several minutes of stop and go, Karen finally bottomed out, and she sat on Jacob's lap fully impaled on his massive dick. She closed her eyes and put both hands onto Jacob's scrawny chest. Trying to get used to the incredible girth, she began to gently rock back and forth. A little out of breath, "Oh my goodness...I have never felt anything like this."

Jacob felt a sense of pride and then asked, "Really? Not even with Dad?"

With her eyes still closed, Karen slowly shook her head and replied, "Don't talk about...your father right now." She then realized that this was only the second penis to ever penetrate her body, and it belonged to her son...her child. Her mind told her she should stop. Her body, however, would not allow it.

Jacob watched his mom while she used his enormous stick to stir up her honey pot. With her dress in the way, he could not see anything, but he could feel his mom's juices running down his shaft and onto his balls. "Wow, Mom...this is awesome!"

Karen opened her eyes and looked down at Jacob, "Sweetie...if you need to finish...oooohhh...let me know...okay?"

Jacob nodded his head.

"That's my good boy." Karen gave him a warm smile. "I will help you finish...but first...just let Mommy...Ohhhhh."

Soon her pussy adjusted some to his size, so she leaned forward and began grinding a little faster. A rhythmic "thump...thump...thump" could be heard as the headboard began to gently tap against the wall. Karen began to chant in rhythm, "Ohhhh...Ohhhh...Ohhhh."

Because of the neckline of her dress, Jacob had a great view of her bra encased boobs. He decided to be brave, and tentatively raised his hands up to cup her massive tits. Almost instantly, Karen rebuked him, "No, Sweetie...boundaries, remember?" Jacob reluctantly moved his hands back down and rested them onto his mom's thighs.

Karen grabbed hold of the headboard with both hands and rode her son even harder and faster. The bed began to protest with squeaks and cracking noises. Jacob began to worry that his bed may fly apart before she was done.

"Oh yes...Oh yes...Oh yes," Karen whispered as she chased after her orgasm. She then sat straight up and placed her hands onto Jacob's skinny legs for support while she thrashed around. Her eyes were closed, and her once nicely styled hair now flew about her face. Jacob watched in awe and thought she was the sexiest woman on Earth.

Karen could feel her release was near. Finally, after these past weeks, the itch in her pussy was adequately being scratched. She increased her efforts, "OOOHHH! Jake...It's gonna happen!!" The headboard knocked louder and faster against the wall, "THUMP...THUMP...THUMP...THUMP."

Karen opened her eyes and looked up at the ceiling and mindlessly stared at the toy Millennium Falcon that hung above them from the ceiling. She noticed how the vibrations in the wall caused it to gently swing back and forth.

Out of nowhere, her mind's eye traveled back to Christmas ten years ago. The plastic spaceship was Jacob's favorite gift from Santa that year. Now his beloved toy would be a witness to the beautiful mother as she blasted off into hyperspace, "Yes!...OH YES!! OOOOOHHHHH!!"

Jacob was front and center for the best show of his young life...his gorgeous mother climaxing on his huge cock. The expression on her face was a mixture of pain and pleasure, and her body jerked violently as if she were having some kind of seizure. She leaned forward and grabbed the headboard with both hands for support as she rode out the waves of her glorious orgasm.

As Karen slowly came back down to Earth, she remained still and quiet for a few moments to enjoy the gentle after-shocks. Jacob could feel his mom's pussy gently clutch at his cock every few seconds. "Mom? Are you okay?"

Trying to catch her breath, she opened her eyes and looked down into her son's handsome face, "Yes, baby...Mama just needed...a few seconds."

Karen patted his chest and said, "Okay, now to help you finish." Jacob, still in shock, simply nodded his head. Karen crawled back down the bed and took hold of his cock and began to jack him off with powerful strokes. She refused to put his thing back in her mouth after being inside her vagina.

Jacob was so worked up, he did not last long. After just a few seconds of his mom's skilled hands, he was about to blow his second load. "Oh, Mom...AAAAHHHHHH!!"

Karen, still lost in the fog from her orgasm, gave no thought of the towel. She aimed Jacob's cock at her opened mouth and swallowed as much of its sweet load as she could...the rest ended up on her face, chest, and the bed spread.

Afterward, Jacob lay there and tried to catch his breath, "Wow...that was...awesome!! Thanks, Mom!! I feel...much better."

She used the soiled towel to clean him up as best she could, and she replied, "You're welcome. I'm glad you feel better."

After about a minute, Karen remembered they were running late. She let go of the deflated cock, "Okay, buster, we need to get moving." She patted Jacob on his thigh and then got up from the bed. "I need to call Nancy and let her know I'm running late."

She then walked over to collect her abandoned panties that were still lying on the floor. After picking them up, she looked down at herself, "I'm going to need another shower."

She then heard Jacob ask, "Hey, Mom?"

Karen looked over to Jacob and pushed some of the loosened hair behind her ear, "Yes, sweetie?"

With a big grin on his face has asked, "Do you think we could do that again sometime?"

Hearing her son ask that question was like being splashed with cold water. The reality of the situation set in. She stammered, trying to respond, "Jake...I-I don't know...maybe...we can talk about this later."

Karen tried to push the thoughts out of her mind for now. She grabbed the towel from the bed and said, "You need to clean up before we go, and we need to leave soon, so don't dawdle."

Jacob sat up, "Yes, Ma'am...anything, you say."

After his mom left the room, Jacob began straightening up his bed. He was still trying to wrap his mind around what just took place. He actually had sex with his super-hot mom. If he has his way, it will not be the last time.

Jacob began thinking maybe his mother was right about things getting better...they were getting a lot better. He was starting to hope that things never go back to normal.

END CHAPTER 2

Chapter 3 Coming soon...