WICKed Hormones Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel looked back towards the door, "He fell asleep earlier, so I thought I would check on you. Are you still feeling okay?"

He smiled and nodded, "As I told you earlier, I'm fine. I appreciate your concern, but I don't think you have to worry."

Rachel smiled, "Of course I'm going to worry about you, Dork...you're my little brother." She just happened to glance down and noticed the lump in his sleep pants. "Earlier, you said you need to relieve yourself every day, or it begins to hurt?"

Jacob nodded, "Yeah. It's like having a severe case of blue balls. It makes it difficult to concentrate on anything. Sometimes I have to do it twice a day."

Rachel looked back down at his crotch. She could swear it was getting bigger by the second. "Have you...relieved yourself today?"

Shaking his head, "No...I was trying to earlier in the afternoon, but someone barged in on me." He gave his sister a sly look.

Rachel sheepishly smiled, "Oops...sorry. But, I did knock this time. You have to admit...that's progress."

Giving her a thumbs-up, Jacob said, "Yeah, that's true...so I guess you get a gold star."

The longer Rachel sat in the room, inhaling the exotic scent, the more turned on she became. She could feel the dampness in her panties. It took all her self control not to reach down and touch herself.

Rachel's thoughts flashed back to Scott and how she hoped he would be ready to perform when she returned to her room. However, her curiosity was at its zenith, and she wanted to see Jacob's cock one more time before she returned to her husband. She softly asked, "Are you hurting now?"

Jacob nodded, "Yeah...it's starting to get pretty painful.." He mindlessly rubbed his erection through the cotton material. "I'll have to masturbate, or I won't be able to sleep."

Rachel leaned in, "Jake...I know this may sound weird..." She once again glanced over at the closed door. "But do you think...maybe...I can see it one more time?"

Jacob sat back a little, "You want to...see my dick?" He felt it jerk in his pants.

"Yeah...just for curiosity's sake." Rachel pushed her blonde hair behind her ear, "Besides, I still can't believe that thing is real."

Jacob was slightly taken aback by her strange request and replied, "Ummmm...okay...I guess...if you want." He turned in his chair so that he was facing his sister as she looked on with great anticipation. "Are you sure?", he asked one more time.

Rachel nodded while staring at his crotch, "Uh-huh."

"Okay...here goes." Jacob then slowly pulled his pants down in the front, and his cock sprang up into view.

Rachel's eyes widened in disbelief as she stared at her brother's massive tool. It was simply incredible, and she could swear it was even bigger than she remembered. The thing looked so out of place attached to her brother's little body.

In a hushed voice, Rachel said, "Ohhh, My GOD!" She leaned in for a closer look, "I've never seen anything like it."

Rachel continued to stare as it twitched, and a drop of pre-cum trickled down the side of the bloated shaft. She looked up at her brother and said, "Oh Jake, what did that stuff do to you?" She then sat back up straight, "It looks excruciating."

Jacob replied, "Yeah, it can be." He then began to shove his dick back into his pants.

Rachel put up her hand, "Don't. Not yet." She stood up and began to walk around the bed.

Jacob watched in confusion as Rachel walked over towards the door and appeared to be leaving. In a loud whisper, "Rachel, what's wrong?"

Rachel stopped at the door and said, "I feel horrible that you're in this situation and suffering like you are." She reached out and locked the door. " And I think I should help."

Jacob felt his cock twitch again. In response, he grabbed hold of it with his right hand, "Help?"

Rachel walked back around the bed and stood in front of him. "Yes. Help you." She motioned with her hand, "With this."

"Do you mean...help...me masturbate?"

Rachel giggled, "Of course, Doofus. What did you think I meant...math homework?" She then pointed towards his bed, "Move over here."

Jacob was in total shock. First, his beautiful mom was giving him regular blow-jobs, and they even had sex the other day. Now his older sister was offering to help him jack-off. The way his luck is going lately, maybe he should buy a lottery ticket.

"Rachel...are you sure about this?", Jacob asked as he moved from his chair and sat down onto his bedside.

"Yes, I'm sure. Besides, I'm the big sister. It's my job to take care of my little brother."

Jacob chuckled, "Okay, but, to be honest, I don't remember seeing this mentioned in the brother/sister relationship manual."

Rachel looked down at her brother and smirked.

Jacob then asked, "But...what about Scott?"

"What about him?" Rachel replied as she lowered herself onto her knees. She then grabbed hold of his pants at the waistband and whispered, "Lift up."

Jacob followed his sister's command and lifted his butt off the bed, "Well, he is your husband."

Rachel pulled his pants the rest of the way down to his feet. "Yes, he is...and Jake...he must never find out about this. Along with anyone else, agreed?" Rachel held out her hand for another pinky-swear.

All too eager to seal the deal, Jacob replied, "Agreed!!"

Rachel grabbed his cock with both hands and began to slowly stroke the shaft. "Since it was my fault you were unable to relieve yourself earlier, I'm going to help you this one time. After this, we never speak of it again."

Jacob laid back, supporting himself on his elbows, "Okay, Rach...anything you say."

Rachel then began stroking him faster, and Jacob watched her hands going up and down the lubricated shaft. In total awe, she said, "Goodness, Jake, this thing is huge."

Her words gave Jacob a strange sense of pride. As the sparkle of her wedding ring caught his attention, he thought how cool it was that now two women have held his cock. Both of them seriously hot, and both of them married—the fact they both were his blood-relations bothered him not.

As Rachel continued, she began to have conflicting thoughts. Doing this was wrong on so many levels. She was a happily married woman, and this was her brother for God's sake. Yet the strange arousal had her blanketed in a fog that kept her from stopping. It was as if she were under the influence of some powerful aphrodisiac.

The sticky pre-cum continued to trickle down onto Rachel's fingers. Without thinking, she licked the tip of Jacob's cock and was pleasantly surprised by the flavor. As the sweet-tasting liquid continued to bubble up from the slit, she began to crave more.

Rachel proceeded to wrap her lips around the engorged head and swirl her tongue around the sensitive tip. Jacob immediately arched his back a little, "Oh, Rachel...that feels good!!" She always liked getting that type of response. She would have smiled, but at the moment, her mouth was stretched full of her brother's meat stick.

After a few minutes, Jacob knew it would not be long now, and he warned his sister, "Rach, I'm about to finish...here's a towel."

Rachel moved her head back from his dick with an audible "pop." She dragged her tongue up the long shaft to the spongy head and slurped the pre-cum that was leaking from the tip and whispered, "it's okay, Squirt...just let it go." Rachel then returned his cock to her mouth to finish him off. She did not care for a towel; instead, she wanted her mouth filled with this monster's load.

Jacob was about to cross the finish line. He clutched at the bedspread and groaned as quietly as possible, "Oh Rachel...Here it...COMES!!" He arched his back and let go as powerful jets of hot cum exploded into his sister's mouth.

Rachel was unprepared for the sheer volume. She swallowed what she could, but it was just too much. She pulled her head back and shrieked, "OH MY GOD!!" She took a blast to the face, then quickly pointed the cock at her chest and continued to jack-off her younger sibling.

Several more ropes landed on Rachel's neck and funneled down into the cleavage of her twin peaks. The gold cross, a reminder of her baptism, drowned in her brother's semen.

When finally depleted, Rachel let go of her grip on his cock and began to wipe cum out of her eyes. Jacob sat up and said, "Sorry, Rachel...I tried to warn you." Again he held the towel out towards his sister. This time she took it.

With one eye closed, Rachel began to laugh, "Warn me, you did." She began wiping herself down, "Goodness, Jake! I feel like a glazed doughnut."

After wiping off her face and neck, Rachel then stood up. She looked down and laughed again, "Look at my top...It's soaked. She attempted to clean the semen from her tank top, "I may need to change your nickname because calling you "Squirt" no longer does you justice."

Jacob chuckled, "It does make a mess...again I'm sorry."

Rachel giggled, "It's okay. But I think I'll have to take a shower before I...". Suddenly Rachel's mind began to clear. She felt a sudden rush of guilt as she thought of her husband. He was back in her room, asleep in the bed where she left him. She frantically looked around the room as if she had just woken from a disturbing nightmare, "I-I need to go."

Feeling somewhat panicked, Rachel tossed the towel on the bed and started to leave the room. Jacob pulling up his pants, asked, "Rachel, are you okay?"

Rachel unlocked and pulled open the door and peeked to make sure no one was in the hallway. She then looked back at her brother, "Jake...NO ONE can find out about this! You have to promise me!!"

Jacob held up his hands, "Don't worry, Sis...I will take this to my grave." She then quickly left the room to go and take a quick shower. She hoped to get back to Scott before he woke up.

A while later, Jacob shut down his computer. He was going to brush his teeth and get ready for bed. After stepping out into the quiet hallway, he could hear muffled noises coming from his sister's bedroom that was right across from his.

He looked down the hall and found his parent's bedroom door closed. Feeling it was safe, he stepped closer and put his ear against the door.

He could make out his sister's voice, "Oh Scott...YES!! Jacob could faintly hear the slapping of skin-on-skin. Rachel then demanded, "Harder Scott...HARDER!!"

The intensity of slapping increased "Slap...slap...slap...slap." Rachel called out, "Yes!! That's it!! YEEEESSSSS!!"

Jacob backed away from the door and whispered while scratching his head, "Well...I guess Scott finally woke up." The thoughts and sounds of his sister, getting her pussy drilled, made his cock begin to harden. He looked down at his crotch, "I see something else woke up."

********************

On Sunday morning, the entire family went to church and then out for lunch afterward. Jacob was a little concerned about the way his sister ignored him for most of the day. Rachel barely spoke to him.

Jacob figured she felt guilty for what they did the night before. The blow-job was incredible, but he thought best to give her space. He loved his sister and did not want to hurt their relationship or jeopardize her marriage.

Later that afternoon, Rachel and Scott were preparing to go back home to Atlanta. Jacob never did get a chance to talk with Rachel alone. However, before getting into the car to leave, she came over to him and held out her arms. She gave Jacob a tight hug and said, "Good luck on the SAT's Squirt...I'll see you soon."

He smiled and replied, "Okay, I'll do my best." The hug made Jacob feel better. He took the fact that she initiated the warm embrace as a positive sign, and hopefully, it meant she also felt better.

*******************

On Monday morning, Robert and Jacob were sitting at the kitchen table. They were eating breakfast and having a lively debate over recent comic book movies. Robert was a DC fan, while Jacob preferred the Marvel universe.

At that time, Karen just happened to walk through on her way to the laundry room, carrying a full basket of dirty clothes. She smiled as she overheard her two favorite geeks go back and forth with their good-natured banter.

"Okay, Jake, you may have Thor, but we have Super Man!!"

Jacob scoffed at his father then noticed his mom walking towards the laundry room. He could not help but watch the gentle sway of her round backside. She was wearing her gray yoga pants, and it was, as always, an arousing sight for him to behold.

Before she could turn the corner, Jacob called to her, "Hey, Mom."

Karen stopped in her tracks and turned around, "Yes, baby?"

"You can be the tie-breaker. Which comic book movies do you think are better? Marvel or DC?"

Karen scrunched her brow and thought for a moment. She noticed the shield on Jacob's tee-shirt and asked, "Which one has Captain America?"

Jacob smiled and replied, "That's Marvel."

Karen returned his smile and said, "Then I'll go with Marvel."

Robert's reply was, "Really?? You're supposed to be on my side."

Karen looked at her husband, "Sorry, Sweetheart, but Captain America is such a gentleman. Plus, the actor that plays him in the movies is a real hottie." She quickly turned and walked around the corner, out of sight.

Jacob laughed, "Be careful, Dad...you might lose Mom to Chris Evans." He loved to jerk his father's chain.

Robert loudly spoke so Karen could hear, "DID YOU KNOW THAT THE ACTOR IS A FLAMING LIBERAL??"

From the laundry room, Karen shouted, "THAT'S OKAY...I COULD GET PAST IT!"

Robert looked back at Jacob, who had a big grin on his face as he took another bite of cereal. "Okay smart guy, we'll continue this later." He took a quick sip of coffee, "I have to get to the office."

Robert stood from the table and began to collect his things. Karen came back into the kitchen and walked up to her husband. Robert asked, "Are you playing tennis today?"

Karen began to straighten his tie, "No, that's Wednesday." She then tugged on Robert's tie and pulled him in for a kiss. Robert always thought Karen was a great kisser. Her red lips were full and soft like rose petals.

After several seconds Karen pulled back and looked deep into Robert's green eyes, "I love you." She was hoping to convey a message to her husband that she was in desperate need of some attention in the bedroom. Her libido was in high-gear, and masturbating was no longer getting it done.

Seeing the warmth in Karen's eyes, Robert smiled and said, "I love you too." He picked up his briefcase and began walking out to the garage and called back to Jacob, "See you tonight, Champ."

Jacob threw up his hand, "Bye, Dad."

"Be careful!!" Karen called out to her husband as she began to clear the table. She then walked over to the sink and began to rinse the dishes.

Jacob continued to eat his breakfast and asked, "So Mom, you taking up tennis?"

Karen replied while she worked, "Well, I'm going to start back. I used to play quite a bit back in high school and college. I thought it would be a great way to help me get back into shape."

Jacob looked at his mom standing at the sink and admired her classic hourglass figure, "Mom, you're already in great shape." He reached down and rubbed the erection in his pants.

Turning off the water, Karen grabbed a hand towel and turned around. She leaned back against the counter and smiled, "Thank you, baby, that's very sweet." She then walked over to the table and picked up her cup of coffee, "Believe me, though; I have several areas that could use some help."

Karen glanced at the clock and said, "You better get moving, or you will be late for school. Don't you have an exam today?"

Jacob stood up and took his bowl to the sink, "Yes ma'am...Trigonometry."

"Oh well, you usually don't have any problems with math...you should be fine."

"I know the material." Jacob turned back and faced his mom. "It's my being able to concentrate during the test that concerns me." His erection continued to grow, and the lump in his pants continued to expand. "Mom, I think I'm going to need your help me before I leave."

Karen thought this was a strange request. She always helped him in the afternoons, not in the mornings. Trying to be stern, she replied, "Jake, you'll be late for school." She then took the carton of orange juice back to the refrigerator, "I can help you this afternoon when you get home."

"Please, Mom." Jacob took the initiative and began to unbuckle his belt slowly. "I need your help now."

Karen closed the refrigerator door then turned back to see what Jacob was doing. She put up her hand, "Jake, don't do that." Karen glanced out the window, "Your dad just left not two minutes ago. Would if he comes back?"

While Jacob unbuttoned his pants, "Dad's not coming back, but we can do it right here if you like...that way we'll hear if he does." He then pushed his jeans down until his rigid member sprang out. Karen noticed the thing bobbed up and down as if it were taunting her. His testicles were also swollen and undoubtedly ready to evacuate a massive load.

"Oh my goodness, Jake, you want to do this here? In the kitchen?" Karen stood next to the chair that her husband sat in just a few minutes ago. His coffee was still sitting on the table with a small amount of steam rising from the cup.

Jacob could sense his mom was weakening, and he grabbed his erection, "It hurts Mom. If I can't concentrate, I won't do well on my exam." She watched as his hand began to stroke the long shaft. "I really need your help."

Deep down, Karen knew she could not send him to school in this condition, and it was vital for him to do well on this test. She also found it difficult to deny her sons' request; it was, after all, her motherly duty to help him succeed. She walked over to Jacob and looked down into his face and said, "Okay, I guess...so you can concentrate."

Jacob smiled and said, "Thanks, Mom."

As Karen lowered herself down onto her knees, she said, "However, you better get an 'A' on this exam," She then grabbed hold of her son's virile member with both hands and slowly stroked the shaft. She leaned in and licked the pre-cum that had formed on the tip.

Jacob could hear a soft "mmmm" from his mom as she savored his essence. He then watched Karen lick her lips...the same lips that just minutes ago kissed her husband bye for the day.

Karen continued to slide her hands up and down the fleshy pole. She then said to Jacob, " I also expect you to clean that pigsty of a bedroom as soon as you get home." She looked up at Jacob, and he nodded his agreement. Karen then looked back at her cock-filled hands and softly said, "Good boy."

Karen had strange and mixed feelings. It was one thing to do this inside Jacob's room behind a locked door; it gave her a sense of secrecy. Now she was doing the sinful deed here in her bright wide-open kitchen. It made her feel exposed and naughty, but also a little bit excited. She would certainly need to go to her room for some private time once Jacob was out of the house.

Minutes later, Jacob was leaning back against the counter with his mother kneeling at his feet. He groaned from the euphoric feelings of his mom's mouth and hands working his cock.

Jacob could feel the end was near, and he warned her, "Mom...I'm almost...there." Karen never looked up or slowed down. Instead, she tightened her grip and awaited the oncoming flood. She almost welcomed it.

The cum was rising in Jacob's cock, and with outstretched arms, he grabbed hold of the countertop and announced his arrival, "OHHH MMMOOOOMM!!"

As her son's cannon fired its enormous load into her mouth, Karen eagerly gulped it down. It was so thick, warm, and sweet...she wished Robert's semen could be more like this. She tried her best to swallow all of it, but some still managed to escape her mouth and drip down onto her chest.