WICKed Hormones Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After draining her son's balls, Karen used her tongue to clean the sticky remnants from his cock. Satisfied with her results, she carefully returned it to the confines of his underwear. Jacob held out his hand to help Karen up and said, "Thanks, Mom. You're the best!!"

She took his hand and got to her feet, and grabbed a kitchen towel to wipe her mouth and chin. Giving Jacob a sly smile, Karen asked, "Do you think you will be able to 'concentrate' now?"

Jacob grinned as he finished pulling up his pants, "Yes, ma'am...that was a big help."

Karen looked down and noticed the splotches of semen on her tee-shirt. She began wiping the towel across her massive boobs, " These things catch everything. I hope I can get these stains out because I really like this top."

After cleaning her shirt as best she could, Karen noticed the time, "Well, you will surely be late for school now."

Jacob looked at the clock, "It's fine Mom...Trig is my second-period class, and if I hurry, I should get there in plenty of time."

Karen shook her head, "No, Sweetie, I'll take you. That way, I can sign you in at the office and get your tardy excused."

Jacob smiled as he finished buckling his belt, "A ride would be great."

Karen then thought to herself how she would have to come up with a different story. There is no way she could walk into the school office and tell Mrs. Anderson the real reason for Jacob being late. That information would probably give the poor woman a heart attack.

Karen gave her son a playful swat on his backside, "Well, hurry and go get your stuff together." She followed him out of the kitchen, "I'm going to change clothes, and then we can leave."

********************

Wednesday afternoon, Jacob rushed home from school. He was excited to show his mom the results of his Trigonometry exam. Disappointment set in when he entered the garage only to find Karen's Jeep was not there.

Jacob went on into the kitchen and sat his book bag down onto the table. He went to get a cold drink and then saw the note she left on the refrigerator door. It read, 'Jake, Playing tennis with Nancy...be home around 4:00...Love, Mom.' He looked at the clock...it was already 3:45, so he figured she would be home soon.

Since he was going to have to wait, Jacob made himself a sandwich. He took the test papers and sat them on the table at his mom's usual spot. Jacob then sat down in his chair with his snack.

About half-way through his sandwich, he heard the familiar buzz of the garage door going up. Soon after, Karen entered the kitchen, "Hi, sweetie, how was school?" On her way to the refrigerator, she sat her keys, duffle bag, and tennis racket down onto the counter.

Taking another bite of his sandwich, Jacob replied, "Not too bad. How was tennis?"

Karen closed the refrigerator and took a drink of water. She leaned up against the counter and replied, "It was great. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed playing." As Karen drank her water, she went into more detail about her match.

Jacob got lost in a daydream as he stared at his mom, who looked like a tennis goddess. She was still wearing her outfit, which consisted of a light pink top and dark pink tennis skirt. The outfit was rather tight-fitting and molded to her curvy figure, and the short skirt showed off her beautiful long legs.

Jacob was suddenly jarred from his trance when he heard Karen ask, "What's this?" He then noticed she had picked up his test papers and sat down in the chair beside him.

Jacob could not help but smile, "It's my Trigonometry test from Monday."

Karen's face lit up as she saw the grade, "110?" She looked at Jacob with a big smile, "You made a 110?"

Jacob nodded, "Yep...mine was the only perfect score in the class." His smile widened, "I even got the bonus question."

An elated Karen reached around Jacob's shoulder and pulled him to her for a hug, "This is terrific, Jake!!" Jacob's face rested against her shoulder. He was able to breathe in the floral scent of his mom's hair. She quickly let him go and sat back a little, "Oh, I'm sorry, baby...I'm sure I smell horrible."

"No, Mom...I think you smell great." Even after Karen had been sweating in the sun all afternoon, Jacob thought the mixture of sunscreen and her natural scent to be fantastic. It was as if she had spent the day sunbathing at the beach.

Karen stood up from her chair, "Oh, goodness no. I need to go take a shower, plus I have to start dinner soon." She then stopped in her tracks, "Speaking of dinner." Karen then bent over to where her head was level with Jacob's, "Would my little genius like anything in particular?"

With Karen bent over, Jacob had a perfect view down her top. He could see the generous cleavage of her large breasts as her sports bra struggled to keep them under control.

Karen just happened to notice where his eyes were focused. She usually would have felt violated, but she reminded herself that he is just a curious teenage boy; therefore, she decided not to say anything.

Jacob looked up into his mother's eyes, "Anything will be great, Mom."

Karen stood up straight and put both hands on her hips, "Well then how about a special treat for dessert?"

Jacob thought for a second, "Well...now that you mention it...maybe there is something special I would like."

"Oh, really now? What would that be?"

He looked up at Karen and quickly spat out, "Maybe we could do what we did the other day?"

Karen cocked her head to the side, "The other day?"

Jacob leaned forward, "Yeah, you know. When you put my penis...inside you."

The smile drained from Karen's face, "Oh, Honey," She sat down in her chair, "Jake, I'm sorry, but we can't do that again."

Jacob tried to plead his case, "But Mom...it was so awesome, and you seemed to like it too."

Karen sat up straight and replied in a stern voice, "Jacob, that is not the point."

She then saw the disappointment on Jacob's face and placed her hand on his shoulder. Karen softened her tone, "Sweetie, doing that was a big mistake on my part." She looked down at her wedding rings and felt a wave of guilt as the memory came flooding back. "I cannot cheat on your father again." Poor Robert knew nothing of what they had been doing, and she prayed that it would stay that way.

Still trying to plead, Jacob said, "Mom...I would never tell anyone...I promise."

Karen continued, "Plus, there is always the possibility I could get pregnant." She leaned closer, "Jake, your dad has a very low sperm count."

Karen had little problem getting pregnant with Rachel; however, by the time they were trying for a second child, Robert's sperm count had dramatically decreased. At his current age, getting Karen pregnant would be almost impossible.

"The doctors told us that the fact I even got pregnant with you was basically a miracle." Karen looked back down at the rings on her left hand, "If something were to happen, it would be a disaster. It would destroy our family, and I'm not willing to take that risk."

Karen was taking birth control pills, but they were mainly to help regulate her periods. The overall chances of her getting pregnant were almost zero, but ANY chance was still too much. She couldn't imagine the horror of being the mother of her own grandchild.

Jacob gave a sly grin, "But you did like it...right?"

Karen refused to answer the question. Instead, she sighed then sat up straight, "Jake, I agreed to help you, but there are limits to what I can do. I am willing to do what I was doing before, but that has to be it."

A crestfallen Jacob looked down and replied in a saddened voice, "Okay." His voice began to crack, "I'm very sorry, Mom."

Karen replied, "Sorry? For what?"

"For us being in this situation. For what you have to do for me." He looked up at Karen with teary eyes, "I'm sorry for all of it."

Karen leaned in close to him, "Jake, Honey, there is no need for you to apologize. We didn't know any of this was going to happen." She gave him a warm smile, "Don't worry; I'm going to help you get through this." She rubbed his arm and said, "Remember...just like all troubles in our lives, this too shall pass."

After a few seconds, Karen stood up and said, "Now, don't be so glum. How about we go up to your room, and I help you in the usual way?" Jacob looked up to see his mom holding out her hand for him to take. "Come on; we have some time before your dad gets home." Jacob smiled and took her hand.

Ten minutes later, Jacob's bedroom door was locked. Inside his room, the old bed protested with sounds of loud cracking and squeaking. Jacob was lying flat on his back while his beautiful mother straddled his waist and gyrated on the wicked tool that was lodged deep in her pussy.

Karen was still fully dressed in her tennis outfit, minus her panties. The forgotten garment lay discarded with her son's clothes on the floor. She was sitting upright with her hands on Jacob's legs for support as she rode her son in search of another toe-curling orgasm.

This scene, however, was not Karen's intention. Her original plan was to use her hands or, at worst, a blow job. However, after only a few minutes, the room was flooded with Jacob's aphrodisiac like scent. The exotic fragrance ignited Karen's arousal, causing her body to become inflamed with desire.

She tried to think logically, but her mind kept reliving the memory of last Friday and how good it felt. She tried her best to fight the urge, but like an addict, she rationalized it by telling herself, just one more time, and then she would quit.

Jacob was in his own personal Heaven as he gazed up at his beautiful mother. Her ponytail swished around as she ground her hips on his lap. She had her eyes closed, and her face had a look of total concentration. Jacob, in his delight, blurted out, "Mom...this feels...incredible!!"

Karen replied in a loud whisper, "Quiet Sweetie...Mommy's busy." She leaned forward and grabbed hold of the headboard then began moving her hips faster. The sudden surge of pleasure caused her to gasp, "Oh my goodness!!"

Jacob was captivated by the movements of his mom's breasts. He longingly watched as they wobbled inside her pink top, and he so badly wanted to grab them. However, out of fear of rejection, he instead placed his small hands on her ample hips, his fingers digging into the course material of her tennis skirt.

He so desired to see his mom out of her clothes, but that would be something to work on later. For now, he was satisfied just to have her once again impaled on his massive dick.

In the meantime, Karen found herself nearing her climax, and she rocked her hips faster, "Ohhhhh!! I'm...I'm almost...OHHHH!! YEEESSS!!"

Karen's body violently quivered as incredible waves of pleasure washed over her, "OOOOHHHHH!!" Her pussy spasmed and clutched at Jacob's shaft as the orgasm worked its way throughout her nervous system.

After a few moments, Karen let go of the headboard and sat up straight, trying to catch her breath. She supported herself by placing her hands onto Jacob's chest. Karen continued to slowly rock her hips in an attempt to prolong the echo of the fantastic orgasm. She took a few deep breaths and asked, "Are you close?"

Shaking his head, he replied, "No, Mom, I'm sorry." Jacob had a secret. He jacked off earlier that morning; therefore, he was going to last longer.

Since Karen's body still tingled with desire, she gripped the headboard with both hands and began a second go. Jacob was taken aback and asked her, "Wow, Mom...again?"

Karen, getting into a rhythm, replied, "You have...to finish." It felt so good to have Jacob's cock stirring inside her vagina; however, she reminded herself this had to be the final time.

As he lay there under his mom, Jacob had a strong urge to thrust back into her, but being on the bottom and his small body frame made it very difficult. So he asked, "Mom...can I get on top?"

Karen shook her head, "No, Sweetie...it's safer if I stay in control." The headboard resumed to bang out a constant "thump...thump...thump...thump" against the bedroom wall. Hopefully, it did not cause any damage, as that would be very difficult to explain to Robert.

For the next couple of minutes, Karen rode Jacob's cock with a fluid rhythm like that of a car piston. She could sense another orgasm on the horizon, and it was coming on fast.

The tight grip of Karen's pussy had Jacob's cock ready to explode. As he neared the point of no return, he warned his mother, "Mom, I'm getting...close."

Karen replied with heavy breaths, "Please, Baby...just...hold off...a bit...longer." She was dead set on getting one last orgasm from her son's massive cock.

Sitting up straight, Karen whispered, "Oh, yes! It's so close!" Then after a few more bounces, "OH YES!! HERE IT-" Karen threw her head back and wailed, "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!" Her mind went blank as she experienced untold ecstasy. This orgasm was the most intense yet; spreading throughout her whole body, even reaching the tips of her well-manicured fingers and toes.

The sight of his mom coming for a second time was pushing Jacob closer to the edge, "Mom...I'm almost...there!!" Karen did not hear the warning as she was still floating on a cloud of blissful rapture.

"MOM...I'M GONNA!!"

Luckily, that time Jacob's voice was able to cut through the fog just in time. Karen was quickly brought back down to Earth. She reluctantly jumped off, then grabbed his cock with her right hand.

Still experiencing the high from her orgasm, Karen did not even think this time before wrapping her lips around the bloated head. Surprisingly enough, she found the flavor of their combined fluids to be quite pleasant.

Karen sucked and stroked the enormous cock as it expanded in her mouth. Jacob arched his back and yelled as the first salvo was fired, "OHHH YEEEAHHH!! MMOOOMMMM!!"

Karen's mouth instantly filled with a barrage of Jacob's thick & creamy sperm. She continuously stroked her son's shaft while gulping down as much of his sweet payload as she could.

An exhausted Karen collapsed onto the bed alongside her son. They lie next to each other, staring up at the ceiling. For a few moments, neither one spoke. The only sound in the room was that of mother and son gasping for breath.

Jacob finally turned towards Karen and said, "Wow, Mom...that was—"

"Awesome?" Karen interjected before he could finish. She then turned her head to look into her son's eyes. Her face covered in a sheen of sweat.

Grinning, he replied, "Yeah...Awesome."

Karen chuckled, "Do you feel better?"

Jacob nodded his head, "Yes...much better."

Karen smiled, "That's good to hear." She then rolled away and sat up on the side of the bed. She pulled the elastic headband off her ponytail and shook out her dark brown mane. Glancing at the clock, she noticed the time, "Well, with it being this late, I think tonight we will be ordering take-out." She looked back over her right shoulder and asked, "You have any preference?

Jacob replied, "Yeah, How about Chinese"?

Karen got up from the bed and said, "Chinese, it is." She bent over and collected her panties from the pile of clothes. "Your Dad will be home soon, and I need to get a shower." She then started to walk towards the door.

Jacob noticed Karen holding her panties and the sparkle of her wedding ring. He raised onto his elbows, "Hey Mom?"

Karen reached the door, then stopped, "Yes, Sweetie?"

In a soft voice, he asked, "Did you...like it this time?"

Karen sighed, "Jake...not this again."

Jacob sat up onto the side of the bed, "Honestly, Mom, I think you did."

Taking a couple of steps towards the bed, Karen replied, "Jacob...I told you before. It's not about what I like. it's about what is right and wrong."

She sat down on the bed beside Jacob. "Things are very confusing for me right now. I'm trying to help you, but at the same time, not feel like I betray your father. It's very complicated to find a balance." She placed her hand on his shoulder, "Please don't complicate things even more by asking these kinds of questions...okay?"

Since things were moving along nicely, Jacob did not want to jeopardize any progress he had made. To stay in her good graces, he simply nodded his head and said, "Okay, Mom."

Karen smiled, "Thank you, Sweetie." She kissed Jacob's forehead then got up and walked to the door, "You should probably get dressed before your dad gets home."

Jacob stood up and began collecting his clothes, "Yes, ma'am...No problem."

Karen unlocked and pulled open the door, "That's my good boy." She then went down the hall to take a shower.

When his mom was out of sight, Jacob dropped his clothes back onto the floor. He then walked over and closed the door. The incredible sex had left him drained of energy. Jacob then fell back onto the bed and muttered, "I don't think a little nap first will hurt anyone." He pulled the bedspread over himself and quickly fell asleep.

********************

END CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 4 COMING SOON