WICKed Hormones Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A slight smile appeared on Karen's face. "Well, I do appreciate the compliment. However, I'm still going to have to say no." She picked up her pen and resumed addressing another envelope.

Trying to plead his case, Jacob replied, "But Mom... I think it would be a big help. It would also give me something to imagine when I am trying to finish on my own."

"No way, Mister." Karen stood her ground and shook her head, "Only your father should see me without clothes. No other man should see me that way, especially my teenage son."

Jacob quickly thought of a counteroffer. He stalled a few moments and then asked, "Well then, how about if I were to try watching some porn?"

"JACOB DEAN MITCHELL!!" Karen slammed the pen down onto the desk and leaned in towards Jacob. She lowered her voice again, "I will not allow that FILTH in my house." Jacob reared back because he could tell she was very irritated. Whenever Karen called him by his full name, he knew it was definitely time to retreat.

Pointing a finger in Jacob's face, "Young man, if I ever catch you watching anything of the sort, I will take that computer out of your room for good." She leaned in a little closer. "Do I make myself clear?"

Jacob could see the anger in her beautiful brown eyes. He looked down, and meekly replied, "Yes, ma'am."

Little did Karen know that her son already watched a lot of porn on his computer. He was extra careful to erase all the browsing history. Plus, Karen was not very computer savvy, so he did not worry very much about her finding anything.

Karen closed her checkbook and began putting everything away. Carefully, Jacob leaned in towards her and said, "I'm sorry, Mom... I'm just trying to come up with ideas that may help."

After closing the desk drawer, Karen swiveled the chair so that she faced Jacob. "I know you are, Jake, but you have to understand that these are things that I simply cannot do or approve."

Jacob sighed, "I understand, Mom." He then looked back up at Karen. "It's just that I'm afraid that you are going to start seeing me as some kind of burden. If you do that, you might stop helping me."

Karen's mood softened. "A burden? Honey... You could never be a burden." She took Jacob's hand in hers, "I told you before, we'll get through this, but at the same time, I need you to respect my boundaries." Smiling at her son, she said, "Just be patient and have some faith... okay?"

Jacob half smiled and nodded his head.

Standing up, Karen said, "Why don't you go on up and get your homework done. I'll let you know when dinner is ready."

Jacob stood up and went in for a hug. "Thanks, Mom. I love you."

Wrapping her arms around her son, Karen smiled and replied, "I love you too, Sweetie."

Jacob then left to go up to his room. He may have lost this round, but he was far from giving up.

********************

On Monday, after spending most of the morning running errands, Karen returned home and parked her Jeep in the garage. As she gathered her things to go into the house, she heard the unmistakable "click-clack" sound of a woman's heels on concrete. She peered around her SUV to see a smartly dressed young lady walking up the driveway.

The woman was wearing a dark blue blazer with a pure-white blouse underneath. Her pencil skirt was also dark blue and came down to just above her knees. As she got closer, Karen could see that she was quite beautiful.

Her shoulder-length black hair styled professionally, and her outfit tailored to fit her feminine shape. She had an olive complexion with dark brown eyes. Karen thought she might be of Italian or Mediterranean ethnicity.

"Karen Mitchell?" the young woman called out.

"Yes?" Karen replied as she began to walk out to meet the attractive stranger. Getting closer, Karen thought maybe the young lady was a real estate agent. Last week she had contacted an agency in town concerning some houses that her daughter and son-in-law showed interest. Karen was not aware, however, how wrong she would be.

The young woman flashed her badge and said, "Mrs. Mitchell... I am Melissa Turner with the Fulton County District Attorney's office."

Caught by surprise, Karen stepped back, "Dis—District attorney?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Melissa put away her badge. "I am in the process of gathering additional information for the ongoing prosecution of one Dr. Michael Grant. I assume you know of him?"

Karen could feel her pulse begin to race, and her mouth went dry. She tried to remain calm. "Yes... I know Dr. Grant."

Looking down at her small notebook, Melissa continued, "Your son, Jacob Mitchell, was a patient of Dr. Grant?"

"Y-Yes... yes, he was." A knot began to form in Karen's stomach. "Are we under investigation or something?"

Melissa stepped closer to Karen and, in a softer tone, "No ma'am... it's nothing like that. I am interviewing all patients who participated in the WICK-Tropin experimental trials." Closing her notebook, she asked, "Would you be willing to answer some questions?"

Karen then went into hostess mode. "Yes, of course. Please forgive my manners." She then flashed her beautiful smile. "Would you like to come inside? It's so hot out here."

A smile formed on the young attorney's pretty face. "Yes... thank you."

Karen then led her through the garage and into the house. When they entered the kitchen, Karen motioned with her hand, "Please sit down... make yourself at home. I was going to make some coffee, could I offer you some?"

Taking a seat at the kitchen table, Melissa replied, "That would be nice... if it's not too much trouble?"

"Oh nonsense... it will just take a minute," Karen answered.

As Karen prepared the coffee, she turned on her natural charm, and the two ladies began to chat. Melissa's mother's family was originally from Italy. Back in the '60s, her grandmother fell in love and married John Turner, an American GI. Once returning to the states, her grandfather received an honorable discharge from the service, and he began a career in law enforcement.

John Turner's son (Melissa's father) followed in his fathers' footsteps and made his career in law enforcement also. So, therefore, keeping with family tradition, Melissa chose law enforcement for her career as well. Only she took a slightly different route and became a prosecuting attorney.

It turned out this was Melissa's first case since joining the DA's office. She was super intelligent and rose through the ranks very quickly. Melissa was the youngest lawyer ever to be brought into the Fulton County DA's office. She was very proud of that fact; however, because she was so young and attractive, she felt that many of the senior attorneys did not take her seriously.

As Karen poured the coffee, she noticed the big diamond ring on Melissa's finger, "Are you engaged, Ms.Turner?"

She looked down at her hand, "Yes, I am." She then smiled and said, "My Donnie proposed to me last month."

Setting a slice of coffee cake down in front of Melissa, "Well, Congratulations! Is he an attorney as well?"

Taking a sip of her coffee, "No, ma'am... he's an ER-resident at Piedmont Hospital in Atlanta."

As Karen walked around the table, "An ER doctor, you say? I guess you don't get to see much of each other working those kinds of hours?"

Sighing, Melissa replied, "Unfortunately, no. Both of our schedules are crazy right now, so we don't get much time together." She took another sip of coffee. "Donnie's ultimate goal is one day work for a family practice... that way, he would have a more set schedule."

After Karen sat down, Melissa began to ask questions concerning her experience with Dr. Grant. Karen was truthful, for the most part. When Melissa asked about any adverse effects from the WICK-Tropin experiment, Karen chose to fib and say that Jacob suffered no side effects. She was afraid that if anyone found out about her son's condition, everything could fall apart.

Not only was she worried about Robert finding out about her lying, but she also feared that someone might want to take Jacob and perform tests and experiments on him. Karen would not make the same mistake twice. She was not going to allow her son to be used as a guinea pig ever again.

After about twenty minutes and two cups of coffee, Melissa closed her notebook and said, "Mrs. Mitchell, I think I have all I need. You have been a big help, and I appreciate your time and hospitality." She then stood up and said, "And thank you so much for the coffee."

Karen smiled and stood up. "Oh, you are most welcome."

They walked out to the driveway and shook hands. Melissa then said, "Thank you again, Mrs. Mitchell. If you happen to think of any additional information, please give me a call." She then offered Karen one of her business cards.

Karen gladly took the card and replied, "Of course. If I think of anything, I will contact you immediately."

Melissa smiled and walked away towards her vehicle. Karen stood and watched as she started her car to drive away. A wave of relief washed over her as the attorney drove out of sight. She hoped and prayed that this would be the last time she ever saw Assistant DA Turner or heard Dr. Grant's name mentioned ever again.

********************

When Jacob came home from school on Wednesday afternoon, he noticed Rachel's car in the driveway. He entered the house to find both his mom and sister in the kitchen. They were sitting at the table drinking coffee and appeared to be looking at several different realty brochures.

He said, "Hi" to them as he entered the room. Both ladies turned and smiled, and Karen returned his greeting. Rachel got up from her chair and held out her arms, "Hey there, Squirt!" Like her mom, Rachel was wearing a casual summer dress; however, her skirt was much shorter and gave Jacob a great view of her beautiful long legs.

Jacob set his book bag down on the floor. He walked over to his sister and embraced her in a hug. It made him happy that there was no weird vibe between them. He also enjoyed holding her tight body in his arms and the feel of his face resting against her pillowy bosom.

He stepped back from Rachel, "Hey yourself, but why are you here?"

Rachel walked back over to the table and picked up her cup, "Well, Scott was unexpectedly sent to Charlotte for a few days to help with a bank audit." She took a sip of coffee then continued, "I thought this would be a good opportunity to begin some house hunting. Mom offered to help, so I am going to stay here for a couple of nights."

Jacob grabbed a bottle of water out of the refrigerator and said, "Cool... it'll be like old times."

Karen then spoke up, "We have an appointment at 4:30 to go view a house over in Thornblade. It's a new development not far from here. Would you like to go with us? I thought afterward we could grab dinner."

Jacob nodded. "Sure... sounds good."

********************

After getting back home, Jacob went up to his room to work on some homework. While he sat at his desk, someone knocked at his door. Jacob turned around in his chair and answered, "Yes?." The door opened and in walked his sister. "Hey, Squirt... can I come in?

Jacob set his pencil down onto his notebook and replied, "Of course." In a mock surprise, he said, "Hey, you even knocked... again!!"

Rachel laughed as she walked across the room, "Yes, I did... you must admit, I am getting better." Jacob smiled and gave her a 'thumbs up.'

She walked over and sat down on the side of the bed close to Jacob's computer chair. Jacob could tell she was fresh from the shower. Her honey-blond hair was still damp and slightly curly. The scent she gave off was lovely, like cherry blossoms. Without her makeup, he could see her natural beauty and just how much she resembled their Aunt Brenda.

Rachel was wearing a pair of black pajama pants and a snug-fitting red 'Georgia Bulldogs' tee-shirt that was cut short and showed off her cute belly button. Since Jacob did not get to have a 'session' with Karen today, the sight of his sister mad his cock quickly begin to react.

Rachel looked at him with her green eyes, "Jake, I just want you to know I was not angry with you the other weekend. I know it appeared I was ignoring you, but I was just confused. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings or anything."

Jacob put up his hand and waved, "No, Rachel, you don't owe me any kind of apology."

Rachel began to smell the arousing scent of her brother. It seemed even more potent than last time. She could feel the warm tingling sensation already spreading throughout her body, but she tried to remain focused. "I did not feel bad for helping you, but afterward, it felt as if I had cheated on Scott."

Sitting forward in his chair, Jacob said, "I appreciate you wanted to help me, but I do not want to hurt our relationship, Rachel... or jeopardize your marriage. I like Scott... he's been a great brother-in-law."

The more Rachel breathed in the air around her brother, the more aroused she became. Her nipples began to harden, and the tingling sensation intensified. She thought to herself, without Scott being there, she may have to go back to her room and care of herself.

Rachel inadvertently looked down and could see the bulge in Jacob's shorts. The sight reminded her of how delightful his huge cock felt and tasted in her mouth. She then decided it may be a good idea to get out of there, or something might happen she would later regret.

She stood to leave and asked, "So, are we good?"

Jacob nodded his head, "Good as gold."

Rachel walked around the bed to leave the room, then stopped at the door and inquired, "How is it? You know... your..."

Jacob replied, "My penis?" He then looked down at his lap. "About the same as every night... it's beginning to hurt some."

For a few seconds, Rachel stood with her hand on the doorknob. She had a look on her face as if trying to make a decision or resolve some sort of conflict. She then looked at Jacob and quickly said, "Well, goodnight, Dork!!" She opened the door and made a quick exit.

Later that night, Jacob was in his bed asleep. A hand gently shook his shoulder, and a female voice whispered, "Jake."

Jacob stirred, and in a state of confusion, he whispered, "Mo-Mom?"

The visitor sat on the bedside and whispered, "No, Doofus... it's me."

Jacob sat up a little out of surprise. "Rachel? Wha... what's going on? Is something wrong?" The room was mostly dark but softly lit by the moonlight streaming in between the window blinds. He could make out his sister's shapely form. She appeared to be wearing the same outfit from before.

She spoke a little louder, "No... Nothing's wrong. I just couldn't sleep."

Jacob chuckled while sitting up, "So you thought it a good idea to come in here and wake me up?"

Rachel started to get up, "You're right... I'm sorry."

Jacob grabbed her bare arm. "No, Rachel... I'm only joking." She sat back down. He then asked, "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah... it's just... I was lying in bed, and I remembered earlier you said that you were hurting down there." She glanced towards his crotch. "So, I began to wonder if... you know... you might need my help."

Jacob leaned back against the headboard. "Oh... Okay."

Rachel leaned in a little. "Does it still hurt?"

Jacob nodded his head, "Yeah... I'm afraid it does." He then reached down and rubbed his cock through his boxers. "It makes it hard to sleep."

Feeling both arousal and sympathy for her little brother, she whispered, "Would you like me to help again?"

Jacob replied, "That would be great, but what about... you know... the guilt from last time?"

"Well, I've been thinking about that," Rachel replied as she inched closer to her brother. "I've concluded that I'm just helping my little brother with a medical issue." Rachel now had her hand on top of Jacob's, and they both were slowly stroking his erection. "But Scott must NEVER find out... agreed?"

Jacob put up his left hand, "Hey, we pinky swore... remember?"

Even in the dim light, he could see the big smile appear on his sister's beautiful face, and she replied, "Yes, we did." She then slowly climbed onto the bed and got into position at Jacob's feet. Leaning forward, she grabbed the waistband of his boxers, and without being told, he lifted his hips. As she pulled them down his skinny legs, she said, "Just remember... if anyone does find out..."

Jacob nodded his head, "I know... I know... you'll kill me."

Rachel giggled. "Just as long as you remember that."

Jacob's dick was standing straight up, and just like last time, Rachel stared in disbelief at its sheer size. Her husband's dick was by no means small... it was around 7-inches, but this behemoth was in a class all it's own.

The scent was intoxicating. Rachel grabbed the shaft and, without hesitation, wrapped her lips around the mushroom-shaped head. The delicious pre-cum was just as Rachel remembered, and she made soft "mmmm" sounds as she sucked in search for more.

Minutes passed, and without warning, Rachel stopped and got off the bed. She then stood at the bedside, causing Jacob to fear she may have changed her mind. He whispered, "What's wrong?"

Rachel whispered back, "It's freaking HOT in here."

She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her bottoms and lowered them down over her shapely ass. With a wiggle of her curvy hips, they fell to the floor and pooled at her feet. Seeing this caused Jacob's pulse to race even quicker, and he asked, "What are you doing?"

She then grabbed the bottom of her tee-shirt and pulled it over her head, causing her impressive tits to gently wobble inside her bra. "I'm just trying to cool down. Remember, our dad is a cheapskate when it comes to the A/C."

She then dropped the thin garment to the floor next to her pants. Rachel stood by her brother's bed, wearing only her skimpy bra and panties. Against the faint lighting, Jacob could make out a good bit of her feminine figure. He wanted to turn on the bedside lamp to get a better view, but he feared it might ruin the mood.

"Much better," Rachel whispered. She then rejoined her brother on the bed.

Jacob, still a little shocked, asked, "What if Mom or Dad were to come in here and find you like this?"

Back in her original position, Rachel grabbed hold of Jacob's cock and began up and down strokes. "Don't worry, at this hour; I doubt either of them would be awake." She then gave a cute little giggle, "Besides Goofball, unlike you, I know how to lock a door."

Rachel gave the tip of his cock a lick and then asked, "Now... do you want my help or not?"

Jacob quickly replied, "Oh, yes, please."

"Well then shut up, Dork, and let me work." Rachel put his cock back in her mouth and continued the blowjob.

Jacob obeyed his older sibling and laid back down. His gorgeous sister bobbed her head up and down on his dick and made loud slurping noises; her long blond hair flounced all around.

He looked over to his right and saw Rachel's reflection in the dresser mirror. His eyes had adjusted quite well to the low light, and he was able to make out much of her mostly naked body. Her side profile was curvy and sleek; her well-rounded backside stuck high in the air as if waiting for some attention.

Jacob remembered the other night when he listened in on his sister as she got royally fucked by her husband. Jacob wished it could have been him instead. He began to fantasize about peeling her skimpy panties off her shapely upturned ass. He then imagined sliding his cock into her tight pussy, grabbing ahold of her fleshy hips, and taking her doggy style.

The thoughts of fucking her were pushing him over the edge, and he uttered, "Oh Rachel... I'm gonna blow!" His sister sped up her movements. She badly wanted to have his delicious cum blast into her mouth once again.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH... YES!!" Jacob arched his back off the bed as he fulfilled her wish. Rachel, better prepared this time, furiously stroked her brother's twitching cock and swallowed his creamy load.