WICKed Hormones Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Karen ended the call with her dad, she set her cell phone down onto the table. As she walked to the refrigerator to get a bottle of water, she said, "We can wait until your dad gets home, and then YOU can surprise him with your big news."

After closing the door, she turned back to Jacob and leaned against the counter. As she twisted the top off the bottle, she said, "I also think that my little genius deserves a reward of some kind."

Jacob smiled. "Really? Cool!! What kind of reward?"

After taking a few sips of water, Karen answered, "Well... I don't know. Is there something you've been wanting? Something for your room, maybe?"

While Jacob pondered about his reward, he also took the time to check out his beautiful mom from head to toe. Karen was wearing a sleeveless yellow floral dress that came down to her knees with a snug-fitting bodice. She had her long hair clipped back on the sides, and she wore just enough makeup to accentuate her natural beauty. Jacob was amazed by how his mom could look so wholesome and yet so sexy at the same time.

Jacob remained quiet for a few more seconds and then said, "I don't know right off hand... can I think about it?"

While putting the cap back onto the bottle, she nodded, "Of course you can." She pointed her finger at him, "But it has to be within reason... it's not Christmas, you know."

Karen then went back to putting the groceries away into the cabinet. Jacob checked the time and noticed it would be a while before his dad left work to come home. He then got up and walked over and stood by Karen, "So Mom, how about we go up to my room and maybe have ourselves an early celebration?"

A little surprised Karen looked over at her smiling son and replied, "Celebration? Is that what we are calling it now?"

Jacob shrugged and said, "Well, I really could use your help, and I was going to ask last night, but Dad was here. And I remembered your rule about not helping me when he is in the house."

Nodding in agreement, Karen replied, "That's correct... never when your father is in the house." She put the last of the canned goods on the shelf, then turned and looked down into Jacob's eyes that were full of hope. It was the same expression he used to give her years ago when he would ask for a new toy, and usually, it would work. Today it may not have been a toy he longed for, but it pretty much worked just the same.

Karen chuckled and ruffled his hair, "Okay, smart guy, it looks like we have some time." She closed the cabinet door and took Jacob's hand, then led him out of the kitchen.

While they walked into Jacob's room, he decided to ask again, "You know Mom, we could save some time if you let me put my thing inside you again." He was hoping that with her being so thrilled about his test results, maybe she would give in.

Karen shook her head, "No, Jake... We've been through this already. Stop beating that dead horse."

"Please, Mom?"

Karen closed and locked the door. "Don't push it, mister... hands and mouth only!!" She walked over to him, "It's that way or no way."

A few minutes later, Jacob was nude and lay flat on his back, and his mom was between his outstretched legs. Except for no shoes, Karen was still fully dressed as she worked on her son's cock.

Jacob watched as his mother, fervently polished his humongous knob. He thoroughly enjoyed the feel of her soft hands as they firmly stroked his dick while her warm mouth sucked and slurped on the swollen head. He softly groaned and then said, "Mom... I've been thinking."

"Mmmffffinnnngggg?" Karen found it impossible to speak with her mouth full of her son's incredible meat stick. She then raised up and sat on her heels. With the back of her left hand, she wiped the combination of spit and pre-cum from her mouth and chin. Her right hand continued to slowly stroke Jacob's shaft. "Okay, Einstein... thinking about what?"

"My reward," Jacob replied.

Karen tilted her head to the left, "You're thinking about that NOW?"

Raising onto his elbows, Jacob responded, "Yeah, and I have decided on what I want."

Karen looked down at her hand as it slid up and down her son's cock shaft. She then looked back at him and asked, "Okay? And that would be what?"

Jacob quickly spoke, "Mom, I want to see you naked!"

Karen's hand immediately stopped, and she dropped and shook her head, "Oh Jake, not this again. I told you I'm not doing that."

"But Mom... you said I could have whatever I wanted."

Karen looked back up at her son and resumed slowly stroking his shaft. "Yes, I did say that, but I was thinking more like some video games or maybe something for your computer."

Jacob tried with pleading eyes, "Please, Mom... It's what I want more than anything!"

With a look of bewilderment, Karen asked, "Really, Jake? Of all the things you could ask for... that's what you want? To see your mother naked?"

Jacob nodded his head, "Yes... more than any woman on the planet."

"The entire planet?" Karen scoffed, "You expect me to believe that?" She then motioned with her left hand, "What about the model you were talking about the other day... Uh Dana, 'what's her name.'"

"You mean Denise Milani?" Jacob nodded his head, "Yes! Even more than her." Jacob continued, "Besides, it would be a big help with my imagination while I am trying to finish on my own." Jacob could see an expression on his mom's face as if she may actually be contemplating it. "Plus, Mom, this wouldn't cost you anything."

Karen thought to herself, 'Except my dignity.'

As she continued to slowly stroke her son's engorged cock, Karen thought to herself that maybe he had a point. If he can begin regularly finishing on his own, he would not need her help any longer, and then they could go back to a normal mother-son relationship.

"Please, Mom!" Jacob continued to press.

After a while of Jacob's pleading and against her better judgment, Karen finally caved. She released her grip on Jacob's shaft and held both hands up as a sign of surrender. With a disgruntled sigh and a shake of her head, "Okay! Fine... I'll do it." She then held up one finger, "One time."

As she stood back onto the floor, Jacob smiled, "Thanks, Mom... you are awesome!!" Jacob then sat up on the side of the bed, and anxiously waited for his 'reward'. He could hardly believe it was actually going to happen; his super-hot mom was going to get naked for him.

Standing in the center of the room, Karen had mixed emotions. She knew it was wrong to expose herself to anyone other than her husband, but she was finding it harder and harder to tell her son 'no.' Even though this was another boundary she was about to cross, Karen did find some solace in the fact this may further help Jacob overcome his condition.

Karen began by removing her hair clips, and while she ran her fingers through her long brown hair, she said, "Remember Jake... this is a one-time thing."

Jacob, watching, and stroking his cock, replied, "Yes, ma'am."

After setting her hair clips onto the dresser, Karen begrudgingly reached behind her and began to unzip the dress. The sound of the zipper going down made the moment feel even more surreal. She then pulled the thin straps down her arms and pushed the dress slowly over her curvy hips. Jacob could feel his excitement build as he watched the dress fall to the floor and pool around his mom's feet.

Karen stood before her son, wearing a light-yellow bra and panty set. The lacy bra displayed a generous amount of her wonderful cleavage. The panties were bikini style and greatly accentuated the extreme curves of her waist and hips.

Karen crossed her arms underneath her breasts, "Now... how about this? I think this should help your imagination... right?" She was hoping not to go any further.

Continuing to stroke his shaft, Jacob replied, "You look great, Mom, but I need to see more."

Turning her head, Karen sighed, "Oh, Honey, can't this be enough? I really shouldn't go any further."

Jacob continued to push, "Please, Mom! Remember, this is my reward, and it's to help me with my imagination."

As Karen contemplated her next move, she glanced around her son's room, the walls covered with superhero movie posters. She felt as if each character was staring at her in judgment. All those eyes were about to bear witness to this Christian wife and mother as she yet again crossed another sinful boundary.

Before going any further, she said, "Now Jake, I'm only going so far... my panties will stay on."

Jacob whined, "But Mom!"

Karen put up her hand, "No 'buts' Jacob! It's this way, or I stop right now." She attempted to regain some control of the situation and maybe keep some sense of self-dignity.

Jacob sighed and reluctantly agreed. "Okay, Mom."

Karen reached behind her back and deftly unhooked the bra strap. She then held the cups to her breasts with both hands and, in a low tone, asked, "Are you sure this is what you want?" She was hoping for some way out, but unfortunately, there would be no escape.

Jacob, now pumping his monster with both hands, nodded his response.

Karen slowly lowered the cups from her breasts and placed the bra on the dresser with her hair clips. Exposing herself like this gave her an overwhelming feeling of embarrassment and vulnerability; her sensitive nipples instantly hardened. She fought the urge to put her arms across her breasts to hide her nakedness. Instead, she stared down at the floor.

Jacob could not believe how perfect his mom looked. Her magnificent breasts hung heavily from her chest... beautifully round and full. They did not have the same perkiness as Rachel's, but nevertheless, they were just as beautiful and in Jacob's mind even sexier. Desiring a closer look, he stood up and walked over to her. "Wow! Mom... you are gorgeous!"

Karen sheepishly looked up at her son and muttered, "Thank you, Sweetie." For some reason, as she stood there, she began to feel something. They were the same emotions she experienced that day in her kitchen, a mixture of shame, reluctance, but also a dash of excitement.

Without asking, Jacob raised his hands to cup her amazing boobs, but Karen blocked his attempt. "Uh-uh... you only asked to look." Karen yearned to be touched, but she wanted to wait for Robert. After exposing herself to her son, she wanted her husband to come home and reclaim her for his own. Even though Robert had no clue what was going on with her and Jacob, she still felt a strange need to make it up to him... somehow.

Karen reached out and grabbed hold of Jacob's hand and led him towards the bed. "Come on, Jake... let's finish you up." She then sat down on the side of the bed and positioned Jacob to stand in front of her. She began to tug on his enormous cock, causing her big tits to jiggle on her chest.

Jacob, overcome by the sheer beauty of his nearly naked mother, could not resist trying. He remembered his sister's advice and decided to take charge. "Mom... I want to do it again. Like we did the other day."

Karen was now using both hands to stroke his cock. The slit was leaking a steady trickle of pre-cum, and she could not resist licking the tip and collecting the sweet liquid with her tongue. "No, Jake... we've already discussed this." She tried to be stern, but it came across somewhat weak.

This time, Jacob was not going to accept 'no' for an answer. He gently pushed on his mother's shoulders, "Please, Mom... lay on the bed."

Karen looked up at her son. Her mind screamed 'No', but her body wouldn't listen, and she shimmied backward as Jacob instructed. He guided her to the middle of the bed, where she laid on her back.

Without asking, Jacob took hold of Karen's panties and began to pull them down. Instinctively she lifted her hips while weakly protesting, "Jake, Honey... we shouldn't do this again." Ignoring her plea, Jacob slid the delicate garment down his mother's long legs. He pulled them off her feet and dropped them on the bed beside him.

Now totally naked, Karen felt even more exposed. She put her arms over her breasts and, with her heels dug into the mattress, she tightly closed her legs. Jacob put his hands on her knees and said, "Please, Mom... it's okay." He then gently pulled her legs apart; he met little to no resistance.

Karen whimpered, "Jake... we-Oh my gosh." With her legs spread, she could feel the fresh air caressing her extremely wet pussy. She closed her eyes and turned her head in embarrassment. In her mind, she was already begging for forgiveness... whether from Robert or God... she was not sure.

Jacob's eyes gazed upon his mother's vagina. It was the first one he had ever seen clearly in real life, and he thought it was beautiful. He touched his sister's pussy earlier in the week, but the room was dark. He noticed her pussy was neatly trimmed, and the lips were light pink and extremely wet.

Jacob positioned himself between his mother's long and sensual legs. Karen looked up at her son and with a soft tone, "Sweetie... maybe I should be on top."

Jacob took hold of his fleshy stinger and placed the head against his mother's delicate flower. While he slid the head up and down her wet folds trying to find the opening, he said, "Don't worry, Mom... I won't finish inside. I promise."

Sensing he needed help, Karen took hold of Jacob's cock with her left hand to guide him home. "Yes, Jake... you have to promise... you can't finish inside... MEEEEEE!!" At that moment, the head of Jacob's cock slipped inside. "OOOHHHH!!" Karen used both hands to grip onto his shoulders, and she spread her legs wider to assist his entry.

Jacob watched as the first couple of inches disappeared into his mom's hot snatch. "Wow, Mom... this is awesome."

"Uuuuuuhhhhggggg," Karen grimaced and pushed back on his shoulders. "Jake, Honey... please... go slow!!"

He obeyed his mom and slowed down. Karen then put her right hand on Jacob's left hip, and she guided his movements to ease himself in a little at a time gently.

Karen had her eyes tightly closed as she tried to adjust to the mammoth-sized cock entering her from this new angle. Breathlessly she muttered, "Oh, Jake... it's ssssooooo big!!"

After a few moments with Karen's assistance, Jacob was finally balls deep inside his mother. "Mom... I'm all the way in, and it feels incredible. Your pussy is so wet!!"

His mother's eyes flew open, "JACOB! Don't use that word! Say, 'My vagina is wet.'"

Jacob took hold of his mom's legs behind the knees and said, "Sorry, Mom... your vagina is so wet." He then began a steady in-and-out motion, quickly getting into a good rhythm.

Karen clutched tightly onto Jacob's shoulders. She constantly groaned, "Uh! Uh! Uh!" each time Jacob's body slammed into her crotch. After a couple of minutes of his constant thrusting, she could feel the orgasmic wave quickly approaching. Getting closer to the break, Karen arched her back and announced the arrival. "Ohhhhh! Jake!! AAAAAHHHH!!"

Instinctively, Jacob continuously plunged his cock deep into his mom. Before Karen could catch her breath from the first orgasm, she could feel herself quickly building towards another one. After only a few moments, the second wave broke, and with wide-open eyes, she looked up at Jacob. "Oh, no! Here it comes... AGAIIINNNNN!!"

Jacob never relented as he kept up a constant pace. He smiled as he looked down at his hot mom. Karen's eyes were tightly closed, and her mouth wide open as if she were screaming, only there was no sound. Her left hand tightly gripped onto Jacob's shoulder while with her right arm, she encircled her massive tits in an attempt to keep them under control.

Jacob let go of Karen's legs and placed his hands onto the mattress to support himself above her. He could feel his orgasm approaching, but he wanted to make his mother cum one more time.

Driven by his lust, Jacob began a rhythm of hard, fast strokes. The obscene slapping sound of skin-on-skin reverberated throughout the room. The bed joined in on the incestuous chorus with a melody of squeaks and groans.

Karen let go of her boobs, then reached back, and grabbed hold of the headboard. Because of their height difference, Karen's tits were perfectly in Jacob's line of sight. He had the ideal position to view them dancing around on her chest.

All her married life, Karen had thoroughly enjoyed sex with her husband, Robert. He was a very attentive lover and almost always made her cum, and occasionally he could get her off twice, but never in such close secession nor as intense as these two orgasms had been. But a third? That was simply unheard of.

As Jacob tried to pummel his mother's fatigued body into submission, Karen doubted she would ever be able to reach the pinnacle a third time. She could sense the orgasm hovering out there, but it felt too far out of her reach.

Karen looked up at her son, his face covered in sweat and a look of pure determination. With a weary tone, she sighed, "Honey? Maybe... maybe we should... stop." "I... I don't... think... I caaaannnn... OOOOOOHHHHHHH!!"

Karen pulled on the headboard and arched her back as she experienced her third and most electrifying climax of the day. "AAAAAHHHHHH," she wailed as her body got overtaken by the unbridled ecstasy.

After the intense orgasm finally subsided, Karen's spent body fell back to the mattress. Jacob could feel the cum rising up the shaft of his cock. "Oh, Mom!! It's coming!!"

Somehow, Karen found the strength to push on Jacob's shoulders. "No, Baby! Remember... not inside me!!"

Reluctantly, Jacob pulled out of his mom's warm sheathe and sat back on his heels. He grabbed his cock and spewed his incredible load all over his exhausted mother. "OOOHHHH MOOOMMMMM!!" His cum splattered her naked body from her shapely thighs up to her slender neck.

For some time, they both lay still trying to catch their breath. After a while, Karen finally rolled over onto her side, facing Jacob, who was still staring up at the ceiling. She then raised herself onto her elbow, causing her big tits to jiggle and roll across her chest. Several streams of cum trickled down the sides of her boobs and collected onto the already stained bedsheets.

Karen glanced down at her semen covered body, "Goodness, Jake, you must have been saving that one."

Jacob looked over at Karen, "That was the best reward ever, Mom!! Thank you!!"

Patting Jacob's bare chest, Karen replied, "You're welcome, Sweetie." She then pushed some of her hair behind her ear, "Hopefully, that will help fuel your imagination for quite some time."

Jacob smiled at her. "It definitely will. Thanks again, Mom... I love you."

Karen smiled, then leaned in and kissed Jacob's forehead. "I love you too, Baby." She glanced over at the alarm clock and said, "We better get moving."

Karen rolled away from him and sat up onto the side of the bed, then slowly stood up. She was trying her best not to drip all over the floor. She looked down at herself and stated, "I am a total mess."

Jacob sat up and took in the vision of his gorgeous mom covered with his cum. "Don't worry, Mom, I think you look fantastic." While she walked over to the closet to get a towel, Karen gave him a sly look, shook her head, and said, "Men."

After cleaning herself up as best she could, Karen collected her panties from the bed and said, "I need to take a shower. Your dad will be home soon." As she collected her clothes and hair clips, Karen looked over at her son as he lay on the bed. He appeared to be watching her while he slowly stroked his cock. "Goodness, Jake, what are you doing?"

Jacob shrugged his shoulders, "It's still hard." With a grin, he asked, "Do you think we have time for another go?"

Karen scoffed, "NO! We don't have time for another go." She draped her dress and undergarments over her left arm. "I think you've had more than enough for today, young man." Motioning with her right hand, "You need to clean up in here before your dad gets home."