All Comments on 'WICKed Hormones Ch. 05'

by RTR9209

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Roughsex42Roughsex42over 3 years ago

I love this story. Glad to hear you are working on more chaptors. The development is great.

Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hormones to Mom

U should describe how in Jacobs cum the WICKed hormones effect mom making her bustier (bigger tits/ass) and hornier like an aphrodisiac. But u can say it when he cums inside her by “accident”! Then she becomes addicted to her son too :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice..

You need to begin a chapter with the bed hitting the wall.. whether it's Rachel or Karen.. one of them holding the head board or Jacob between their legs.. but I'd like mom dressed sexily one day like in a skirt and heels and nylons.. but yes have Jake and mom have a long weekend alone, dad on business trip, and he accidentally cums in her..but instead of rebuking Jacob, she relishes it and then he cums in her every time..

bruceacimbruceacimover 3 years ago
HOT DAMN!!

1st gotta say having all these various newbie writer's coming to the fore during the time of the Coronavirus it is such a relief to find a detailed story from a new author that is of exceptional quality!!

Can't believe this is your first time writing as you exhibit many of the traits of an experienced writer such as understanding pacing, character development, building suspense and anticipation as well as keeping the story evolving so the reader wants to know what will come next.

Always enjoy reading stories where there is moral and religious conflict between the characters. Just as Jerry Falwell Jr has fallen far from his faith and beliefs he did so willingly knowing he was in essence abandoning his faith and Christian morals as so many who claim to be holier than thou eventually do.

I appreciate your updates in your profile because too many authors abandon their profile once they get started and never let followers know what's coming next or whether they have just completely quit. Excellent that you have other chapters already completed for this and hopefully you can move this along as a many many chaptered story. I eagerly look forward to reading other stories you have mentioned coming in the not-too-distant future.

Keep in mind quality is always better than quantity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good enough...

.....sooo, when's the pregnancy gonna happen? I'm kinda done with ubiquitous moneyshots, bro.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 3 years ago
^__^

Very good and hot story. I am loving it. I am looking forward to read what happens next. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work. ^__^

Terri18Terri18over 3 years ago
Pregnancy

OK, it’s time for Jacob to come in both his mom and sister and get both of them pregnant and then he will have to satisfy them every day during their pregnancy.

hornywhiteboy1989hornywhiteboy1989over 3 years ago
The slow subtle conquest of mother and daughter demonstrates excellent writing skills!

I'm really liking this series. You have managed what I think is the hottest aspect of incest stories: the mother's and sister's morals, values, respectability, resistance to incest/cheating is slowly breaking down and they are beginning to see the son as a man. In addition, they are behaving as if his needs and loyalty/dedication to him is more important than their husbands.

However, what makes it so hot is that you never actually come out and scream that this is what is happening in the beginning. Your writing and dialogue is so good and subtle that the characters don't even realize that it is happening until it is too late to stop it. The mother doesn't seem to realize that she is having a sexual relationship with her son! She still seems to view what they are doing the she did when the series started-that she is helping him with a medical condition-even though she (deep down), the son, and we the readers know that is BS-she just isn't ready to admit it yet.

Other stories in this genre would make the mother seem too naive with juvenile dialogue that seem unreal. But the dialogue in this story seems realistic. The mother doesn't seem retarded-she just behaved irresponsibly and the situation has gotten out of her control and now she doesn't really want to stop anyway because she likes it. Not all erotica authors are able to do this and it makes your story incredibly arousing. Thanks!

hair94hair94over 3 years ago
Hot Chapter!!!

Damn!! This chapter was well worth the wait! I'm very interested to find out what will happen with Melissa. I really like the pace of progression you have things going. I would not change a thing.

gorden55gorden55over 3 years ago

This story just keeps getting better & better. Please keep them coming. Looking forword to the next one. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it, BUT

Really enjoyed every chapter of the story and think it really well written. I won’t and wouldn’t try to tell you which way to take it, because it part of the fun as the reader and seeing where the author goes. Looking forward to many more chapters.

BUT...my only complaint is the time between chapters. This one for example I actually had to go back and reread the last chapter because I couldn’t remember had it ended. Just wish this amazing story could come more regularly. Especially with most of the other stories written in the last couple of years not even being worth the time the author put into them

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great series!

Please release the next chapter soon! This is a new favorite series of mine! Amazingly hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
slowly, naively, falling in lust

love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

These are amazing! Happy to hear you're working on more. Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Its the 2 month wait time

The 2 month wait time between the chapters honestly turns me off , Its like I kinda forget about this after 2 months, I see the update and I am like oh, yeah , I used to read this. But I suppose this is free, and he's not doing a patreon. So I suppose we have to make do, I just hopes, he concludes the series and not leave it incomplete

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Really erotic story. Looking forward to more please keep them coming.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

A great addition. Thank you for sticking with this story.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 3 years ago

Loved it! Being able to fuck his mom and sister was awesome! Five stars and a favorite point!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 3 years ago

The great thing about waiting for a series to fill out before reading it is there is no time between chapters. Smoking hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WOW you are really good at this thanks 100% HOT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your writing gets better and better with each chapter...this one was quite exciting, and the attention to detail...WOW!!

Now, on to the next one, and looking forward to future installments!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the slow escalation of the story. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Do you really need to get every woman in the entire zip code sucked into this hormonal thing? We get the point on that front, seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is HOT! Yes, get every woman in the ZIP code SUCKED into this. Where can I get this shot? I love it. Well-written, imaginative, erotic prose.

jcus0511jcus0511over 2 years ago

Cracker of a story. Now for the DA rep. This should be fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Guys I have a list of popular actresses, names of the women, girls I know from facebook insta, known faces in any field like sports, journalism. As per their age group I have classified them. And while reading any literotica story, as per the character description, I fit an appropriate name out of my list in that story and imagine her as the main character throughout the story. Now for this story, as per the nature of the mom and her age, I have two names for now : Actresses Lorraine Bracco and Christina Hendricks. I have tried both in this story at different times and they gave me great pleasure in their own way. They are doing good for me. But I really need some other suggestions as well. Please guys can you give me some great recommendations for this story? Please please please...

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsalmost 2 years ago

Yet another great chapter. This is becoming my all-time favorite series.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

Interesting Comments online... Hoping for more..!!

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

MMmmm Great Text,,,, More dialogue, Please..!!

blackknight314blackknight3148 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

PixxiePixxie3 days ago

I am enjoying how the story and characters are progressing. The women are far from two-dimensional sluts; they have their own reasons for sex as well as honest regrets. You also add just enough flair to the women to make them feel more like a mother/sister. Very enjoyable, thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRTR9209@RTR9209
Update 03/19/2024.... Hi everyone. Just wanted to alert you all that I have submitted chapter 15 for publishing. I've read several comments and I understand the frustration of the length of time between submissions. Believe me though... no one is more frustrated than me. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES