WICKed Hormones Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooohhhhh!!" Karen cried out each time she hit bottom. Before long the orgasmic tide began to swell. Her fingers tightened their grip on the headboard as she felt the enormous wave beginning to crest. "Almost... Yes... YEEESSSS!!" She then arched her back and yelled at the ceiling while the intense orgasm hit her like a tsunami. "AAAAAHHHHH!!" Jacob once again watched in awe while the MILF he called Mom gyrated and shivered from the euphoria that rolled through her twitching body.

Once she was able to catch her breath, Karen looked down at her son and sighed, "Are you close?"

Jacob simply shook his head, "Not quite... sorry, Mom."

Taking a glance at the alarm clock, Karen muttered, "It's okay... we still have some time." She then resumed bouncing on Jacob's hard cock, quickly finding her rhythm from before.

Holding onto Karen's hips, Jacob stared at her bra encased tits that bounced just inches from his face. The two magnificent orbs, tightly packed into the overworked garment, displayed an obscene amount of cleavage. It appeared the massive twin globes were desperately seeking freedom from the source of their bondage.

Jacob also noticed his mom's heart-shaped locket now captured inside the deep and dark valley between her luscious breasts. He began to think how cool it would be to have his cock also trapped there inside the cleavage her meaty tit-flesh. He decided to make it a goal to see if he could persuade his reserved mother into giving him an epic titty fuck.

Jacob was genuinely enjoying the feel of his mom's pussy, massaging his cock, but he wanted to take a more active role. Tearing his eyes away from her jiggling cleavage, he looked up and asked, "Mom? Can I get on top again?"

Slowing her movements, Karen shook her head and replied between bounces, "No, Sweetie... it's safer... if I stay... in control."

His mind then took him back to Sunday afternoon with Rachel. "Well... how about I get behind you?"

Karen stopped her movements and looked down at Jacob as a bead of sweat fell from her forehead. She pushed the hair out of her face then shook her head, "No, Jake. I find that to be very demeaning towards women." Seeing the disappointment on his face, she continued, "Honey, you should not treat a woman you care about like some rutting animal out in the woods... okay?" Thoughts of being dominated in that fashion suddenly flashed through Karen's mind causing her pussy to spasm just a bit.

Jacob nodded and softly replied, "Okay, Mom."

Karen smiled and said, "Okay... now let's finish you off." She then went back to bouncing on her son's cock.

As Karen continued her journey towards another orgasm, she noticed her bra becoming more and more uncomfortable. Earlier, when she put it on, it was already too tight, but now it was almost unbearable. It felt as if her breasts were expanding in size. The cups were painfully squeezing her tender flesh, and the straps were digging deeper into her soft shoulders.

Karen had promised herself not to expose her naked body to Jacob again; however, she found it impossible to continue this way. She let go of the headboard and sat still on his lap. While gently rolling her hips, Karen reached behind her back with both hands to unhook the over-burdened bra strap.

With confusion in his voice, Jacob asked, "Mom? Are you okay? "

Karen groaned, "My bra... it's too tight." After a couple of seconds, she was able to release the hooks. The relief was instant and almost orgasmic. She dropped the bra onto the bed beside her and gently rubbed the undersides of her tender breasts. "Ohhh... that's much better."

Jacob watched as his mom gently caressed her now naked boobs. As Karen began rocking her hips faster, he asked, "Mom... can... can I hold them?"

Still highly aroused and caught off guard, Karen replied, "Umm... okay... I guess so." Against her better judgment, Karen released her grip, allowing her inflated tits to drop and slightly wobble on her chest.

Jacob quickly cupped both juicy melons from underneath. He gently massaged the meaty orbs and found them to be wonderfully soft and heavy. Even though it was very odd for her son to touch her this way, Karen found the sensation to be strangely erotic.

As Karen resumed bouncing on his hard cock, Jacob noticed his mom's eyes were closed as she appeared lost in concentration. "It's a good thing Dad texted you Mom... what would happen if he showed up and found me playing with these puppies?" He gave them both a firm squeeze, which caused Karen to gasp from the pleasant stimulation.

Karen sighed and whispered, "It would be... a disaster." After another couple of bounces, she continued, "But, Jake, I thought... we agreed not to... talk about... Ohhhhhhh!!" Before Karen could finish scolding him, Jacob moved his head forward and latched his lips onto her left breast.

Karen's eyes flew open. "Ohhh! Jake! What are you? Ohhhh!!" She knew she should stop him, but the feel of her son's wet mouth sucking on her super-sensitive teat was absolute Heaven. Instinctively she wrapped her left arm around her son's shoulders, and her right hand cradled the back of his head.

Jacob suckled at his mother's breast like a starving baby. His tongue flicked at the diamond-hard pink nipple sending a current of delightful buzzing sensations throughout her nervous system, setting her engorged clit on fire.

The sudden burst of sinful pleasure sent Karen into overdrive. She violently worked her hips while pulling her son tighter against her bosom. The room flooded with the sounds of Karen's moaning and the constant squeaks that reverberated from the bed in protest of this unholy mother-son union.

With his face deeply buried in his mother's succulent tit-flesh, Jacob was finding it difficult to breathe. He would not, however, relent in his efforts. He fervently continued to suck on his mother's delicious breast heightening her state of arousal. When he gave the other nipple a gentle pinch, Karen squealed from the unexpected shock wave, "Aaaaahhhhh!!"

Karen now teetered on the edge of a glorious climax. She so badly wanted to fall, but something held her back. "Nnnnggggghhhhhh!!" The desperate mother groaned out of frustration as she rocked her hips faster and hugged her son even tighter. Karen began to whisper a prayer out into the universe, "Please... oh please... let it happen... Ohhhh pleeeaaase!!" Fortunately for Karen, her prayer would be answered.

Jacob pinched her nipple harder and, at the same time, took the other rubbery nub between his front teeth and gently bit down. "AAAAHHHHHHH!!" Karen screamed out from the exquisite pain as she was finally able to step off from the cliff.

The excruciating pleasure would be too much, and Karen leaned back and pulled her humungous tit from her son's mouth. "OHHH!! MYYYY!! YEEESSSSSS!!" Karen cried out while she continued to freefall through the ecstasy of her soul-shaking orgasm.

Jacob was totally enthralled as he watched Karen suffer through the joyous rapture. Her magnificent breasts rose and fell wildly on her chest as she jerked and twitched on his cock that was on the verge of erupting. The incredibly erotic vision of his mother was better than any porn he had ever seen, and he called out to her, "MOM!! IT'S... COMMMINNNNG!!" Somewhat reluctant, Karen climbed off her son and finished him off with her hands and mouth.

Minutes later, Jacob sat back against the headboard with a dreamy smile on his face. Karen stood beside the bed, wearing only her skimpy panties while she wiped herself down with a towel she had retrieved from the closet.

Glancing up, Karen caught her son staring at her while sporting a big smile on his face. She scoffed and then asked, "What are you looking at you, Goofball?" Remembering that she was pretty much naked, she tossed the towel into the closet and picked up her robe.

"That was amazing, Mom!! You looked so incredibly sexy!!"

Putting her left arm into the sleeve, she chuckled and responded, "Well then, maybe you can add that to your imagination list." She finished putting on her robe but left it uncinched, leaving a good portion of her impressive rack on display.

Jacob couldn't help but continue to stare at his super-hot mother. "I mean it, Mom... you're just so beautiful."

As Karen collected her bra from the bed, she coyly smiled at him and softly responded, "Thank you, baby... that's very sweet." She then took another look at the clock as she picked up her cell phone, "We better get cleaned up, your dad will be home before much longer." She then turned to leave.

Jacob swung around so that he sat on the side of the bed, "Okay, Mom, but before you go... how would you say I compare to Dad?"

Stopping in her tracks, Karen swung back around her eyes wide with shock, "Excuse me?"

Nonchalantly he shrugged and continued, "You know... do I make you... cum harder than he does?"

Cutting her eyes, "JACOB!!" Karen then took a couple of steps closer to her son. She put hands on her hips, causing the robe to open and fully expose her jiggly boobs. "How many times must we have this conversation?? We are NOT discussing that!!"

Karen's reaction was not what Jacob had wanted; he had definitely struck a nerve and was now regretting his decision to ask. The angry look on his mom's face made him slink back a little. "Yes, Ma'am."

Karen just happened to look down and see her exposed breasts. As she angrily closed and cinched up the robe, she continued, "Jake, I am trying to help you, but heed my warning young man; if you keep disrespecting your father this way, I will stop entirely. Then you'll be left to get by on just your imagination!"

As Karen turned to leave, Jacob stood up and pleaded, "Please, Mom... wait!" She stopped and held onto the doorknob. Jacob continued, "I'm really sorry. I didn't mean any disrespect... honest!" He tried to look pitiful, "I was just... curious."

Opening the door to leave, Karen took a deep breath and sighed. She reminded herself that he was still just a curious teenage boy. Plus, it was always difficult for her to stay angry with her little man. She looked over at Jacob and nodded, "Okay... apology accepted." Trying to sound stern, she added, "But remember what I said." Her eyes then just happened to dart down to his semi-hard cock hanging from his crotch, "And get dressed already... your dad will be home any time now."

"Yes, Ma'am," he called out as Karen went down the hallway.

********************

Even though his mom had accepted his apology, Jacob thought it would be a good idea to give her some space. She appeared fine, but his questions the other day had royally pissed her off. Her reaction pretty much gave him the answer he was searching for, but still, he wanted to hear her say it.

Friday was an early release day from school. Jacob found himself getting home around lunchtime only to discover that his mom was out. Quickly he remembered she was due to play tennis that morning with her friend, Janet. He then decided to go on up to his room and get his homework done.

After a while, there was a gentle knock at his door. "Come in!" Jacob turned his head to find his mom standing in the doorway. By the looks of things, Karen must have just gotten home from her match. She was holding a bottle of water and still wearing her tennis outfit with her hair up in a ponytail.

As she walked across the room, she smiled, "Hi Sweetie... what are you up to?"

"Hi, Mom. Just doing homework. Thought I would go ahead and get it out of the way." He then went back to typing on his computer.

Karen sat on the bedside next to his chair. "Good idea. That way, you'll be free to do whatever you want over the weekend." She then took a drink of water.

Jacob continued to type on the keyboard, "Yeah, that's the plan. The guys want to get together and continue our D&D quest from last week." He then stopped and turned to his mom. Looking at her wearing the form-fitting top made her already huge tits appear even bigger. His cock began to stir inside his cotton jogging pants. "How was tennis?"

"Oh, I had a great day. I actually beat Janet... for the first time ever! Two sets to one!" Jacob could hear the pride in her voice. Janet used to play on a college team back in the day.

"Cool, Mom... that's excellent." They exchanged a 'high-five.'

Karen laughed then said, "But believe me... it wasn't easy. Janet made me earn every point!" She then asked Jacob about his day at school, and they chatted for a few minutes.

Eventually, Karen glanced down at his crotch and could see the bulge that had formed. In a more serious tone, she asked, "So how is everything else?" Jacob noticed his mom motion slightly with her head towards his lap. "Any progress?"

Jacob shook his head, "Unfortunately, no. I've been trying, but it gets really sore, and then I have to stop."

With a surprised look on her face, Karen replied, "Oh! Well, you haven't asked for any help lately..."

Jacob quickly replied, "I wanted to, but I thought you were still angry with me."

In confusion, Karen furrowed her brow and questioned, "Angry? About what?"

Jacob softly responded, "You know... the questions I asked the other day."

Putting her hand on his shoulder, Karen smiled, "Oh, Snuggle Bear... no. I thought we were beyond that... I'm not mad."

With a look of relief, Jacob said, "Oh good. Because I could really use your help today... if you don't mind?"

Karen shook her head, "I don't mind." She sat back a little. "How much homework do you have left?"

Jacob quickly replied, "Not much at all. I just need to finish these essay questions for U.S. History, and that will be it."

Nodding her head, "Okay. Well, at least today, we should have plenty of time."

Smiling, Jacob replied, "Cool... thanks, Mom!"

While standing up, Karen continued, "But... it will have to wait until after I get a shower." She leaned over and kissed the top of Jacob's head, then started to walk away, "I need to get cleaned up."

"Okay. I'm kind of hungry anyhow. Think I'll go down to the kitchen and get a snack."

As Karen walked out of the room, she called back, "That's fine, Sweetie. I'll meet you back here in a little while."

Once in the kitchen, Jacob opened the refrigerator door and suddenly "ding-dong," the doorbell rang.

Jacob closed the refrigerator back and begrudgingly walked to the front door. He hoped he would be able to get rid of the unexpected visitor as quickly as possible. He was anxious for some quality "mother-son time" and didn't want anything or anyone to interfere.

Opening the door, Jacob found the person to be an attractive woman dressed in a skirt and a nice blouse. She was holding a briefcase, so he figured she must be another real estate agent.

Due to his small stature, the lady's first thought was that he was much younger, maybe a pre-teen, but then it finally dawned on her. The young woman smiled and said, "You must be Jacob!"

Surprised by this, he cocked his head and replied, "Yes, Ma'am?"

"Well, Jacob, it's nice to meet you." She held out her hand, "I'm Melissa Turner with the district attorney's office. Is your mother at home?"

********************

END CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 6 COMING SOON