WICKed Hormones Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She periodically squeezed her thighs together in an attempt to feel some sort of relief. At one point on the interstate, she almost decided to pull off the highway and into a rest area to masturbate. However, she somehow found the strength to keep driving and make it home.

Now standing in her bedroom, Melissa's fingers could not move fast enough as she began to unbutton her silky blue top. Her main focus was to get out of her sullied clothes and take a hot shower to wash away the boy's filth. The skin around her neck and chest felt crusty and tight, making her feel dirty, used, and cheap.

Impatience set in after the third button. Melissa ripped open her blouse with tears of frustration, sending the faux pearl fasteners flying across the room. She removed and tossed the useless rag onto the floor.

Melissa then unzipped her skirt and desperately pushed it along with her delicate blue panties down over her rounded hips and let them pool around her feet.

Now wearing only her lacy blue bra and nude thigh-high stockings, Melissa stepped out of her skirt. The tingling between her legs intensified... the shower would have to wait. She climbed onto her bed and laid back against her soft pillows.

Melissa wasted no time as she dug her heels into the mattress and spread her beautiful long legs. With her right hand, she ran her middle and index fingers through her sopping wet gash. "Uhhhhhhh," she moaned as her exploring digits found her blood engorged clit. Vigorously rubbing the sensitive nub in a clockwise motion, Melissa quickly found the sweet relief that was so desperately needed. Arching her back, she yelled out to the empty house, "AAAAHHHHHHH!!"

The orgasm was extraordinarily intense and all-consuming, yet Melissa was still in heat. As she lay with her legs splayed open, she tried her best not to think about it, but her mind kept replaying the scene earlier at the Mitchell house.

Mindlessly Melissa lightly stroked her overheated pussy, thinking about that teenager's amazingly large appendage. She knew then what her pussy needed... a big stiff cock. The only problem was that Donnie was working the night shift at the hospital. Suddenly an idea popped in her head.

Melissa rushed to the kitchen, where she flung open the refrigerator. She pulled open the bottom drawer and rummaged around for a few seconds. A smile curled onto her ruby lips when she located the ideal surrogate.

Melissa had purchased the cucumber earlier in the week. The original plan was to use it in a salad the next time Donnie was over for dinner. When she selected it from the produce section, the thought never occurred to her that the large phallic-shaped vegetable would end up serving a much different purpose.

After closing the refrigerator door, Melissa, along with her newfound friend, made her way back to the bedroom. There she tossed the make-shift penis onto her bed and immediately reached behind her back to unhook her bra strap.

As Melissa dropped the garment to the floor, she glanced over at her fiance's picture on her nightstand. A wave of guilt and shame washed over the young attorney. What was happening to her? Why was she so desperate that she would lower herself to such depravity?

Melissa looked down at the innocent vegetable waiting for her to join it in her soft bed. Mindlessly, she cupped both of her tender D-cup breasts and pinched her tingling nipples. The hardened nubs sent shock waves of pleasure straight down to her waiting pussy, making her moan from the delightful feeling.

Climbing onto the bed, Melissa joined her green-skinned soon-to-be lover. Grabbing the organic dildo with her right hand, she caught one last glance at Donnie's picture. She still felt shame, but greater was the need to stuff her dripping wet pussy.

Taking the same position as before, Melissa slowly inserted the substitute cock into her drooling cunt; the girth made her moan and wince. She closed her eyes and spread her legs wider as she worked the chubby vegetable inside her tight pussy inch by inch, occasionally pausing to allow herself to adjust to its size. The tiny prickles along its glossy skin, caused delightful tingling sensations to travel all about her nervous system.

Eventually, Melissa was steadily banging herself with her new fuck buddy. With her left hand tightly pinching a diamond-hard nipple, she was speeding down the highway towards another toe-curling orgasm.

As Melissa neared her climactic destination, she just happened to look down between the twin peaks gently wobbling on her chest. She noticed the green makeshift dildo was now shiny from the abundant amounts of pussy juice, and her mind suddenly drifted.

Out of nowhere, she thought of a cartoon she used to watch regularly with her younger brother. The program consisted of animated fruits and vegetables that acted out stories from the Holy Bible. One of the main characters just happened to be a cucumber named 'Larry.'

The wickedness of the situation, along with her innocent childhood memory, sent Melissa into overdrive. She veered out of control and straight into a head-on collision with an amazing orgasm. "Yes! Yes! Almost... YES!! OHHHH!! GODDD!! YEEEESSSSS!!" Melissa arched her back off the bed as her body crashed into joyful ecstasy. Her pussy clamped down so hard it would not have surprised her if the tasty vegetable snapped in half.

After a few moments of catching her breath, reality set in of what she had done. Melissa slowly pulled her partner in crime from the tight clutches of her dripping wet pussy. Out of disgust, she tossed the used vegetable across the room, landing with a soft "thud" onto the carpeted floor.

Utterly disgraced, Melissa turned onto her side, facing away from Donnie's picture. She covered her nakedness with the warm comforter in an attempt to hide her embarrassment and shame. She lay still for a few minutes, trying to come to grips with today's events. Even now, her mind flooded with the memory of that boy's God-forsaken penis.

Adding to Melissa's emotional roller coaster was a sudden feeling of dread. She just happened to remember that she forgot her briefcase in her rush to leave the Mitchell house. Now, in order to retrieve it, she would have no choice but to go back and face them once again.

The thought of being in the same room with Jacob caused Melissa's pulse to quicken. She could also feel a slight quiver in her pussy as another image of his wicked abomination flashed through her mind.

Eventually, Melissa threw back the covers and sat up on the side of her bed. She looked down at her boobs, splattered with Jacob's dried semen that was now beginning to flake off. She muttered as she stood up and began to walk towards the bathroom, "I could really use a shower."

Before entering the bathroom, Melissa stopped, then bent over and picked up the discarded cucumber that lay in the doorway. She quickly examined the shiny cock-shaped vegetable to find no visible damage. After a quick rinse in the sink and giving a few squeezes to test its firmness, Melissa turned and walked back towards her bed. She sighed then said, "C'mon Larry... you still have some work to do."

********************

On Saturday afternoon, Karen had the house to herself. Her husband, Robert, went into the office that morning to work a half-day with plans to play golf with some coworkers after lunch. Right after breakfast, Jacob left to go a few blocks over to Matthew's house. He and his friends were going to continue their D & D adventure.

After finishing some household chores, Karen decided to spend some quiet time out at the pool. After the nerve-wracking events from Friday, she needed some time to decompress. Since she had the place to herself, she also thought it would be the perfect time to try out one of her new swimsuits.

Karen had purchased two bathing suits the other week when she went shopping with Rachel. Her daughter pushed and pushed her until she eventually relented and bought the string bikinis. Karen was very apprehensive about getting them since they were so revealing.

In Karen's mind, a married Christian mother shouldn't be wearing something that exposes so much skin, but after trying them on, she had to agree with Rachel that they did look very flattering. However, to wear them in a dressing room was one thing; to wear them out in public was a whole other story. She told herself she could always come back another day and swap them for something more appropriate.

The suits were of the same style. Both tops had triangle-shaped cups held together with ¼" wide strings, and the bottoms with their side-tie design were quite alluring. As Karen stood in front of her bedroom mirror wearing the solid yellow one, she began to second-guess her bold decision.

Even though she looked terrific, her conservative side was a bit uneasy wearing something so provocative out in public or around people outside her immediate family. As she twisted her body to get views from different angles, she commented, "Why did I let Rachel talk me into this? I feel naked!"

Feeling a bit vulnerable and exposed, Karen ventured outside in her new bikini. After taking a quick swim, she laid out in her lounge chair and read her novel. Eventually, she forgot all about feeling awkward and just focused on enjoying the warm afternoon sun and peaceful surroundings.

Later on, clouds began to roll in, so Karen decided to head back into the house. She decided to take further advantage of her alone time and soak herself in a nice hot bubble bath before the 'boys' returned home.

Once Karen entered the spacious master bath, she turned on the faucet to fill up the large jacuzzi tub. Robert had it installed as a surprise for his lovely wife when they had the bathroom remodeled years back.

The tub was tucked away in a cozy nook located in the back of the bathroom. It was slightly elevated and surrounded by three mirrored walls. It was rather deep and spacious enough for two people, and sometimes Karen and Rob would use it for 'romantic moments.' However, Karen mostly considered it her own personal 'mom cave' to read, relax, and get some quiet time to herself.

While Karen waited for the tub to fill, she added some bubble oil and turned on the jets. She then lit some tea candles for a more relaxing atmosphere and lowered the overhead lights. After clipping her dark brown hair up on top of her head, she untied the knots and removed her bikini.

Now that the tub was full and the scented foam was about the overflow into the floor, Karen quickly turned off the faucet and the jets. She slowly stepped down into the steaming bath, relishing the 'pins and needles' feeling of the hot water against her smooth and sensitive skin. Once fully submerged, Karen laid her head back against the cushioned support and closed her eyes. A smile curled onto her red lips, and she sighed, "Now this... is Heaven."

As the fragrant bubbles worked their magic on Karen's body, her mind began to drift. Strangely enough, her thoughts went back to yesterday when she walked in on a shocking scene. She found Jacob standing before Melissa Turner, who was sitting on her sofa. The young attorney was covered in her son's semen while still grasping onto his enormous manhood.

While she stood in the doorway, a wave of emotions washed over the speechless mother. Karen felt anger, anxiety, shock, and even jealousy. How could she feel envy? Jacob is her son... not her husband. Yet he is still her baby boy and always will be no matter what. Karen felt that until Jacob eventually takes a wife, it was her responsibility as his mother to tend to his medical needs... even those of a less appropriate nature.

As the scene kept replaying in Karen's mind, she now mindlessly had her hands cupping both of her magnificent tits. Her nipples hardened from the familiar buzzing sensations. Strangely enough, the jealousy she initially felt was now giving way to sexual arousal. While her left hand gently squeezed her left breast, she slowly slid her right hand over her soft tummy down between her beautiful long legs.

Karen lazily traced her fingers around the outer edges of her tingling muff, and she remembered something Rachel had told her not long ago. Her first-born had suggested that she should try shaving her pussy. Karen had always kept her pubes neatly trimmed, but to go completely bald down there was somewhat risque. Now, she found herself seriously considering it.. maybe doing something daring like that would help put some spice back in her sex life with her husband.

Karen's fingers gently plowed their way between her slick folds. Once her exploring digits made initial contact with her engorged clit she slightly arched her back and sighed, "Ohhhhhhhh!" Now she was wrapped up in her own little cocoon, and everything felt perfect; the water temperature, the romantic glow from the candles, and her fingers that were strumming her sensitive nub towards a beautiful climax.

The bathroom was silent except for Karen's heavy breathing and the faint sloshing noises created by her arm's movements underneath the water. As the orgasmic tide began to swell, Karen braced herself for the oncoming impact from the waves of euphoria that were about to crash down.

Out of nowhere, an unexpected sound rudely penetrated Karen's private world. From outside the bathroom door, "Mom? Are you up here?"

Like a child caught doing something naughty, Karen quickly pulled her hand from her pussy. Being so close to the edge of climax, she wanted to scream out in frustration, but instead, she called out, "Yes, Jake, I'm in here."

Hearing his mom's voice come from the master bath, Jacob walked up to the closed door and knocked. "Hey Mom... can I come in? I have something to show you."

Rolling her eyes, Karen responded, "No, Jake... I'm in the middle of taking a bath." Even though Jacob had seen her pretty much naked twice now, she was doing her best to rebuild some boundaries. She continued, "Whatever it is, I'm sure it can wait a few more minutes."

Jacob could feel his cock begin to stir as thoughts of his naked mother, taking a bubble bath, ran through his head. He decided to keep trying to gain entry. "But Mom, it's important. An acceptance letter from Georgia Tech arrived in the mail."

Sitting up slightly, Karen responded, "Oh! Wow! Uhh... Hang on a second." She quickly surveyed her situation to make sure the foamy bubbles adequately covered her up. Once she felt confident enough in the coverage, she called out, "Okay... you can come in."

Upon entering the steamy bathroom, Jacob felt somewhat disappointed. Karen was in the tub; however, she was covered entirely with bubbles up to her shoulders. He closed the door and walked over to his mom, holding out the letter for her to take.

Sitting up straighter, Karen shook the excess water from her hands and pinched the paper between her thumb and forefinger. A smile formed on her beautiful face as she read the first few lines, "Oh, Honey... you're right." She looked up at her son. "This is an acceptance letter!" Her smile widened, "Jake, I'm so proud of you!"

Jacob grinned as he high-fived his mom. Karen's movements caused the water to slosh around, exposing the top swell of her large breasts hidden by the sudsy water. The brief glimpse only increased Jacob's determination. Taking a seat on the tiled platform that surrounded the tub, he stated, "Well, that's one. I'm still waiting to hear back from Georgia and a few others."

Handing the letter back to Jacob, Karen responded, "Don't worry, Sweetie, I'm sure they all will accept you." She then laid back into her original position.

Noticing that the bubbles were beginning to dissipate, Jacob tried to keep the conversation going. "If they do accept me, then the hard part begins... choosing which school to attend." He looked down at his mom, "Do you have any opinions?"

Holding up her hand, Karen replied, "Jake Honey, I told you before, this decision is yours and yours alone. I want you to do what's best for you." She manipulated the bubbles in an attempt to keep her boobs covered, "It's your future. Don't base your decision on trying to please anyone."

Jacob nodded his head, "You're right, Mom, but try telling that to Rachel." He chuckled as he folded the letter back up and slipped it into the envelope, "She may disown me as her brother if I choose to attend Tech."

Karen giggled and then replied, "I'm sure she would get over it.. eventually." Her face lit up, "Speaking of Tech, I have an idea." She then sat up some, "Your dad is going to take some vacation time soon to help Rachel and Scott get their house ready for selling. Since we'll be in Atlanta anyway, why don't we get your dad to set up a campus visit?"

Jacob shrugged his shoulders. "Sounds good... will you go with me? I would still like to get your input."

Grabbing Jacob's hand, Karen replied, "Of course, Sweetie, I want to help you any way I can."

Smiling, Jacob said, "Thanks, Mom." He then stood up and decided to take advantage of the situation. "Speaking of..." He looked down at his crotch, "I could probably use some of your help right about now."

Karen glanced at the bulge in his shorts, "Oh my goodness."

"When's Dad due to get home?" Jacob asked as he walked towards the bathroom door.

Hoping she could get back to her 'private' time, Karen replied, "Not for a while yet. Just let me finish in here, and then I will... "

CLICK. Jacob locked the door.

With a confused expression, Karen asked, "Jake? What are you doing?"

Jacob walked back over to his mom and shrugged, "You said you would help me."

Nodding in agreement, Karen replied, "Yes, I did. But I also said 'after' I finish in here." She pointed down at the bubbles. "Unless you haven't noticed, I'm naked."

While peeling off his shirt, Jacob said, "Oh, don't worry, Mom, I noticed." He then tossed his shirt onto the countertop next to Karen's bikini. Then he began to unfasten his shorts.

Putting her hand up, "Hold on there, Mister!" Jacob stopped with a confused look on his face. Karen continued, "I don't know what you're thinking, young man, but we had a deal. When I gave in and let you see me nude... that was a one-time thing."

Jacob resumed taking off his shorts, "But you were mostly naked just the other day too... remember?"

Nodding again, Karen responded, "Yes... that is true, but that was just because my bra was too tight. It wasn't something that I planned to do." Her mind then drifted back to Tuesday when she removed the restrictive and uncomfortable garment. She felt a jolt of arousal, remembering the titillating sensations of her son's hands and mouth on her sensitive breasts. Her nipples that were hidden by the foamy bubbles hardened instantly.

Kicking off his shorts, Jacob stood by the tub wearing only his boxers. His stiff cock threatening to burst right out of his thin underwear. Jacob's pheromone laced scent began to fill Karen's lungs, and she squeezed her thighs together as the tingling in her pussy intensified. While staring at the tent formed by her son's erection, Karen softly spoke, "Jake, why don't you umm... go to your room and wait for me. I'll just be a few more minutes."

Sensing his mom was weakening, Jacob tried to rationalize with her. "Think about it, Mom... this way will be more convenient."

Looking up at Jacob, Karen questioned, "Convenient?" She cut her eyes, "How so?"

Shrugging his shoulders, Jacob replied, "This way, if it makes a mess, we'll already be in the bath for easy cleanup." He then pulled down his boxers and stood before his mom completely naked; his enormous cock and swollen testicles perfectly level with Karen's line of eyesight. As he squeezed the shaft pre-cum began to dribble out of the slit, "So Mom... will you help me?"

Without saying a word, Karen slid to the side of the tub, giving her unspoken permission for him to join her in the bath. She watched her son step up onto the platform and then lower himself into the warm, sudsy water. As he settled in across from her, Karen experienced a strong feeling of déjà vu.