WICKed Hormones Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though Karen had no lesbian tendencies, she could not help but appreciate the young woman's pure beauty and sexuality. She continued to gaze upon Melissa with conflicted emotions while Jacob pushed her closer and closer to orgasm.

Karen observed as the young attorney held her legs up higher and spread wider to permit Jacob deeper penetration. The delicate white panties still hooked onto Melissa's slender ankle gently swayed back and forth as if waving like a white flag of surrender. The spying mother was amazed at how quickly and thoroughly her son had conquered the young attorney.

Melissa's eyes were now tightly closed, and her soft moans had now become labored grunts as Jacob plunged his meaty spear deep into her tight pussy. "Uhhhh!! Uhhhh!! Uhhhh!!" Melissa tried her best not to look at Jacob so she could pretend it was Donnie's cock that was quickly driving her towards the cliff of ecstasy.

As Jacob also neared the finish line, he quickened his pace and moaned, "Oh! Ms. Turner! It's feeling better... you are helping me... so much!" The sudden increase of stimulation caused Melissa's eyes to fly open and look up at him. She let go of her grip on the bedsheets and then reached back and took hold of the wooden slats of the headboard.

Melissa found herself on the precipice and shamefully could not help but exclaim out loud as Jacob pushed her over the edge, "Ohhhh!! You're... your're gonna... make meeeee!!" Arching her back, Melissa shouted, "AAAAAAHHHHHH!!" as incredible waves of euphoria washed over her body.

Karen now had her right hand stuffed down the front of her thin cotton panties while she continued to witness the sinful scene of indecency playing out in her son's bed. Her logical self wanted to burst into the room and confront them, but her highly aroused body refused to move. Instead, she stayed frozen to her spot and gently rubbed her dripping wet folds with her slender fingers.

The constant pulsing of the tight pussy around Jacob's throbbing cock quickly sent him over the edge. "Ms. Turner... I'm... almost... there!"

In a slight panic, Melissa pushed on Jacob's shoulders and shook her head, "No! Not inside! Let me use... my mouth."

Once Jacob pulled out of Melissa's tight snatch, she crawled between his legs, grabbed hold of his swollen shaft, and tightly wrapped her lips around the sensitive tip.

In her new position, Melissa gave Karen a perfect view of her lovely upturned ass and bare vagina. As she felt the trimmed hairs between her own legs, Karen then somewhat understood what her daughter meant by the attractiveness of a clean-shaven pussy.

After only a few strokes with Melissa's delicate hand, Jacob blew his massive load into her hungry mouth, "Oh, Ms. Turner!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!" She tried her best to swallow it all, but there was way too much. To keep from choking, Melissa pulled her head back and jacked him off to completion. His stuff ended up everywhere on her, him, and the bed.

After a while, Jacob got to his feet, and Melissa remained on all fours trying to catch her breath. She licked the sticky residue from her lips, finding the taste to be just as divine as before. After swallowing, she muttered, "I hope... that helped." She looked at her cum stained tits that hung down pendulously towards the mattress. As several drops of semen dripped from her painfully erect nipples and landed on the sheets, Melissa continued, "Because I need to get cleaned up... and get out of here."

As Jacob got back onto the bed, he quickly responded, "Don't leave yet, Ms. Turner, I could use more of your help."

Feeling the bed shake, Melissa looked back over her shoulder. "M—More? But... you just... " She then noticed the raging hard-on that lewdly bounced around as the skinny teenager took up position behind her. Her eyes widened, and she gasped, "Good God! You have got to be kidding! How can you still be hard?" Her fiancé Donnie would require a lengthy break between rounds.

Shrugging his shoulders, Jacob answered, "Sometimes it takes more than once to make it go down."

Once more the thought to jump up and flee crossed Melissa's mind, but Instead, she lowered herself onto her elbows and waited for the inevitable. She then whispered, "Damn, kid, what's your mom feeding you?"

With his left hand, Jacob gently pushed down onto Melissa's flawless backside and asked, "Ms. Turner? Could you maybe go a bit lower?" Another wave of guilt washed over her as, without question, she widened her stance and instinctively arched her back to assist the nerdy teenager.

Melissa could not believe her situation. All through high school and college, she hung out with the popular crowd dating jocks or guys from the more affluent families. Back then, she would have never given a boy like Jacob a second glance. Now Melissa found herself naked in a geek's bedroom and on all fours while awaiting him to rearrange her organs with the monstrosity that hung between his legs. It was as if she were taking part in some porno version of 'Revenge of the Nerds.'

Still peeking in from outside the door, Karen was shocked at what her son was about to do. She just had this conversation with Jacob not long ago that he should not treat women like animals. It appears they would have to revisit this topic sometime soon.

Unable to avert her eyes, Karen watched in horror as Jacob slid the head of his enormous dick up and down the dripping wet folds of Melissa's gaping vagina. She noticed a soft moan escape the young attorney's mouth as she clutched desperately at the bedsheets and bit her bottom lip in bittersweet anticipation. The aroused mother, frozen to her spot, could feel another gush of pussy juice between her fingers as she whispered to herself, "No, Jake... not like that!"

Once Jacob found the entrance to Melissa's pussy he placed his hands onto her curvy hips and proceeded to push forward. "Oohhhhh!!" Melissa groaned as the turgid head of his cock penetrated her sloppy opening taking her breath away. She gave a slight wiggle to her hips and pleaded, "Careful, Jake... you have... to go slow."

After a while, Jacob was able to work his entire length deep into Melissa's volcanic core. He tightened his grip on her wide hips and then began long in and out strokes at a slow and steady pace. For Jacob, the feeling was incredible, and he moaned aloud, "Mmmmmm!! Ms. Turner... your pussy feels so good. It's so freaking HOT!!"

The young lawyer had her eyes tightly shut, and the only response she could get out was to grunt each time the teenager hit bottom, "Ugh!! Ugh!! Ugh!! Ugh!!"

Even though she was floating in a fog of arousal and approaching her own orgasm, Karen caught Jacob's use of that nasty word. She made a mental note to once again discuss with her son the use of such foul language.

It didn't take long for Melissa's vagina to adjust to the size of the monster that violently plundered her insides. The uncomfortable feeling of fullness quickly gave way to incredible waves of pleasure that coursed throughout her body. Melissa could feel another orgasm building, and mindlessly she began to gently thrust her hips backward into Jacob's groin in an attempt to spur it along.

Jacob began slamming into Melissa's upturned ass with increased vigor. The unexpected surge of pleasure caused her to grab hold of the headboard and gasp loudly, "Ohhhhh!!"

Glancing over Melissa's shoulder, Jacob noticed her left hand that clung desperately to the wooden slat. The large diamond in her engagement ring gave off a vibrant sparkle in the afternoon sun. While he pistoned his cock in and out of her steamy depths, Jacob asked, "Where is... your fiancé... today?"

During this entire ordeal, Melissa had been trying her best not to think about Donnie. The unwarranted ecstasy brought on by Jacob's unnaturally large member had somewhat abated her thoughts. However, the teenager's unsettling question brought her sweet and amazing beau fully to the forefront of her mind.

Begrudgingly, Melissa replied, "He's working... Oh! At the... Ohhh! Hos...hospital! OHHHH!!"

Melissa was disgusted with herself as she remembered the blatant betrayal she was committing behind her fiancé's back. He was a wonderful man and deserved better than this. However, at this moment, the guilt was no match for the unbridled pleasure that continued to build deep in her core.

Sliding his hands from her hips, Jacob grabbed tightly to Melissa's tapered waist and commented, "What if... he could... ahhh!!... see you now?"

The horrible thought of Donnie walking in and catching Melissa being royally fucked by the nerdy teenager flashed through her mind. Unexplainably, it caused a spark somewhere deep inside, and Melissa began to slam her hips back into Jacob violently as she spiraled out of control.

Now in the home stretch, Melissa was dangerously close to achieving the mind-blowing orgasm that continued to swell up inside, and she called out, "Yes... Oh! Yesss!! I'm... almost!" The spring continued to tighten until it was almost unbearable, and in desperation, she began to plead for relief, "Oh God!! Please!!"

Jacob could now feel his second load churning in his swollen testicles. He went into overdrive as he fucked the once faithful 'wife to be' into oblivion and gave her the relief she so much desired.

"It's coming!! It's coming!! Ohhhh God!! I'm... I'm CUMMIINNNGGG!! YEEESSSSS!!" At that very moment, the spring finally snapped, and Melissa's body stiffened from the mind-numbing orgasm. The experience was so intense that she literally forgot how to breathe. But after several agonizing seconds, she was able to gulp some oxygen and found her voice, "AAAAAAAHHHHHH!! GOD!! YESSSSS!!"

Karen watched in complete awe as Melissa began to convulse as if suffering from some kind of episode. The spying mother had empathy for the young woman as she knew all too well the unbridled ecstasy that seized her nervous system at that moment.

With her knees weakening, Karen put her left hand against the wall for support. She bit her bottom lip as her own powerful orgasm blossomed from her gushing wet pussy and radiated throughout her body. She tried to remain silent, but a soft "Mmmmmmm" still escaped her lovely mouth.

Jacob could feel his testicles beginning to boil over, and he groaned, "Ms. Turner... I'm gonna... cum!!"

Melissa, still floating on clouds of euphoria, could only reply with, "Nnngggghhhhhh."

While trying to catch her breath, Karen whispered, "Don't you dare... finish inside her, young man."

As if somehow he heard his mom's warning, Jacob reluctantly pulled out of the hot pussy that spasmed around his trembling cock. "AAAAHHHHHHH!!" the teenager wailed as he unloaded his balls all over Melissa's arched back and curvy backside.

Without Jacob no longer holding onto Melissa's waist, her arms and knees gave out, and she fell flat with her head landing on a soft pillow. While slowly descending back down to Earth, she softly moaned while enjoying the warm and heavenly aftershocks.

Not wanting to be discovered, Karen slowly and quietly backed away from the door. She then went down the hall to the master bedroom to sort some things out before confronting the salacious couple.

While lying on his back, staring at the ceiling, Jacob commented, "Wow, Ms. Turner... that was awesome!!" He then turned his head and caught sight of her beautiful naked body lying face down covered in his creamy white semen. He noticed her left leg twitch and said, "I feel so much better. Maybe you can help me again sometime?"

Unable to move from exhaustion, Melissa slowly shook her head and mumbled into the pillow, "No way!" She then took a deep breath, "I think you broke something."

Not sure what she said, Jacob reached over, placed his hand on the back of Melissa's shapely thigh, and said, "You're welcome back anytime." He yawned and then added, "Maybe you could come over a couple of days a week?

Melissa's only reply was a frustrated, "Uuuuggghhhhh!"

After a short while, Melissa regained some strength and was finally able to move. She sat up and could feel the copious amounts of semen trickle down her back. Also, now able to think clearly, panic began to set in. "Oh my God!!"

Quickly standing up from the bed, Melissa frantically searched for her bra and panties. "I have to get out of here." She was glad to see Jacob had fallen asleep... maybe she could make a quick exit. But first, she wanted to duck into the hall bathroom to clean up a little before the drive home.

After locating and collecting her delicate undergarments, Melissa grabbed her shoes, dress, and briefcase, then quietly walked over to the door. She took a glance over at Jacob to make sure he was still asleep. Her eyes automatically drawn to the sleeping behemoth that lay flaccid across his thigh, leaking seminal fluid onto his skinny leg.

As Melissa gazed upon the sleeping teenager, his invite to return entered her mind. For a few brief seconds, she seriously considered the offer, but then sanity returned. Shaking her head to clear her mind, Melissa quietly opened the door to make a quick 'walk of shame' to the bathroom.

It felt a little creepy for Melissa as she stepped out into the silent hallway. She would never in a million years picture herself being in this situation. Yet here she was in a stranger's house bare ass naked and covered in a teenager's cum while she attempted to sneak into their bathroom. It made her feel somewhat naughty.

After quietly closing the bedroom door behind her, Melissa spun around to find Karen Mitchell standing before her. She gasped in shock and dropped her briefcase, which made a soft "thud" as it landed onto the plush carpet. Like a little kid, Melissa looked down at the floor in complete humiliation, "Mrs... Mrs. Mitchell! I... I... I'm... "

Calmly and softly, Karen asked, "Where's Jacob?"

Glancing up at Karen, Melissa stammered, "Ja... Jacob?" She then turned and looked at the bedroom door, "He... he's in there." Facing Karen once more, Melissa whispered, "He's... asleep."

Karen glanced over Melissa's shoulder at the closed door. Then the beautiful mother looked into the dark eyes of the embarrassed young woman. With a soft smile, she said, "I think we should talk." After bending over and collecting Melissa's briefcase from the floor, Karen continued, "But first, let's get you cleaned up."

----------

END CHAPTER 6

STORY WILL CONTINUE IN CHAPTER 7