WICKed Hormones Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Karen responded with a surprised expression.

Brenda looked up and cut her eyes at her sister, "You heard me! Are you... on birth control?"

Shaking her head, Karen replied, "No, not right now. Dr. Taylor wants me to take a break for a while... she said my estrogen levels are a bit on the high side... why?"

Brenda stood up from the chair and walked over to the small counter. There, she picked up one of the sample jars, held it up to Karen, and gently shook it while she asked, "You see how much semen that kid is packing? I bet there's enough in this one jar to impregnate every girl in Jake's class."

Furrowing her brow, Karen asked, "What does that have to do with whether I'm on birth control or not?"

Brenda sighed then responded, "Karen... it has a lot to do with it." She then stepped up closer to her sister and whispered, "Especially if you and Jake are fucking."

Karen's face turned red, and she scoffed, "Brenda! Do you have to be so crude?" Originally, the conservative mother held onto hope not to give her sister all the horrific details of her methods. However, after witnessing her sister give in so easily and betray her own marriage vows, she decided maybe confessing to someone she trusted would help lighten the load on her shoulders.

With a soft voice, Brenda asked her sister, "Well, Sis? Am I wrong?"

Karen didn't deny the allegation, and Brenda saw the guilty look in her sister's eyes. She then gasped and put her hand up to her mouth, "You are! You're having sex with him... aren't you?"

The defeated mother sat down in the chair and nodded her head. Brenda quickly bent down in front of her sister and consoled her, "Hey... don't you dare feel bad. Remember what we talked about earlier... a good mother does what's necessary to help her children."

Karen looked up with tears in her beautiful brown eyes, "But incest? Isn't that taking it way too far? Not to mention I'm cheating on my husband." She then added, "I mean... I try to use just my hands or maybe my mouth, but most times, I end up slipping, and we... you know." The sheepish mother averted her eyes and whispered, "It's just too difficult to resist."

Putting her hand on Karen's shoulder, Brenda chuckled and said, "Yeah... tell me about it." She then pointed towards the examination table and continued, "You saw what happened to me... how quickly I gave in." She stood up straight and put her hands on her hips. "I can only imagine what you go through every day living with the boy." The curious doctor's face took on a concerned look, and she asked, "How are you doing this right under Rob's nose? Aren't you worried about getting caught?"

Nodding her head, Karen replied, "Yes, I worry a lot, but I'm very strict about not helping him when Rob is in the house." Her mind drifted back to the two times they almost got caught, but she decided not to volunteer that information at this time.

"Are you using any form of protection at all?" Brenda asked with concern.

Karen sighed, "Yes... we're using protection. I bought Jake some condoms."

Brenda laughed, "Where on earth did you find condoms big enough to fit that thing?"

"I found a pharmacy in Macon that carries them in special sizes."

Scrunching her face, Brenda asked, "Macon? You mean you went all the way to Macon to buy condoms?"

Karen answered, "Yes! First of all, I'm not going to buy anything like that in town... someone we know might see me. And second, I wanted it to be a cash transaction. If I bought them online, there's always a chance Rob could find out."

Brenda nodded her head and said, "Yeah... I see what you mean. That does make sense."

Feeling much better, Karen stood up and hugged Brenda. While the relieved mother and her sister tightly embraced, she said, "Thank you so much for understanding... and all your help!"

Brenda pulled back from Karen and said, "Hey... we sisters have to stick together." She then brushed some of the loosened hair out of Karen's face and said, "If you decide to get back on the birth control, just let me know. I have samples of a new version that shouldn't affect your estrogen levels."

Karen replied, "Thanks, Sis... I may take you up on that."

The two sisters walked down the hall back to Brenda's office. Once Karen sat down on the sofa, she asked, "Can I ask you a somewhat weird question?"

"Of course you can," Brenda replied. She sat down beside Karen, put a hand on her sister's knee, and continued, "You can ask me anything... what's on your mind?"

Sheepishly Karen asked, "Do you find that a lot of your patients completely shave... down there?"

A smile broke out on Brenda's face. "Oh... Is my big sister still going 'au natural' downstairs?"

"I'll have you know that I keep it nicely trimmed," Karen replied with an aggravated tone. She quickly added, "Especially in the bikini area."

Brenda chuckled, "Sorry, Sis... I didn't mean to offend." She then nodded her head and continued, "But to answer your question... yes... I find a good many of them do... especially those under fifty. Are you thinking about taking the plunge?"

Shrugging her shoulders, Karen replied, "I don't know. I mean... Rachel has been trying to talk me into giving it a try. Plus today... I saw where you..."

Leaning back, Brenda gasped, "Were you checking me out?" She then cut her eyes while grinning, "My... but you are turning into a dirty girl, aren't you?"

"Don't say that!!" Karen retorted with embarrassment. She could feel her cheeks begin to burn. Putting up her hand, she explained, "For the record, I was not checking you out. But with the way you were bent over... it was... hard to miss."

Brenda giggled, "Sweetie... don't get upset... I'm just playing with you." She leaned in closer to Karen and said, "Why not try it? I think you'll like it... I know I do." Lowering her voice, Brenda then added, "And let me tell you... Mark LOVES it! I guarantee Rob will, too."

Arching her brow, Karen replied, "Really?? You think??"

Brenda smiled and nodded emphatically. She then gasped and said, "I have an idea! Why don't I come over to your house one day when the boys are gone, and I can help you do it? The first few times can be kind of tricky." With excitement, the younger sister continued, "I'll clear my schedule, and we can spend the entire afternoon pampering ourselves in a bubble bath while sharing a big bottle of wine."

"Wouldn't that be kind of... weird? You know... helping another woman shave her privates?" Karen asked with her face scrunched up.

Throwing up her hands, Brenda responded, "Weird?? Karen... you just witnessed a live porn show starring your married sister and your teenage son... how much more 'weird' can it get?"

After pondering it for a few seconds, Karen sighed and relented, "I guess I see your point."

Brenda continued, "Besides, we used to bathe and shower together all the time growing up. I mean, it's not like we haven't seen each other naked. In fact, you saw me today."

Brenda could tell Karen was contemplating her offer, so she leaned in closer and added, "C'mon Sis... it'll be fun... I'll even bring the wine."

********************

Later that night, Karen walked into the family room to find Jacob on the couch with one of the Star Wars movies playing on the TV. With so many of them now, she wasn't sure which one he was watching.

Usually, Karen would sit on the sofa and read a book while her 'boys' emersed themselves in the action-packed films. Afterward, she would listen to her lovable geeks argue and debate the characters and plot lines.

The room was mostly dark except for the glow from the eighty-inch flat screen mounted on the far wall—a well-deserved splurge item for Robert after working so hard to get his promotion.

Karen reached down and turned on the side table lamp, which emanated additional soft lighting into the room. Jacob quickly turned his head to the right and noticed his mother standing close by. She held one of her novels and what appeared to be a small bottle of some sort.

Karen was wearing pajama shorts and an old gray 'Georgia Bulldogs' tee shirt. The outfit looked comfortable, but at the same time, form-fitting enough to accentuate her womanly curves. She also had her long brown hair tied up into a loose bun and reading glasses resting on her beautiful face. Jacob was amazed how this MILF could make even dull sleepwear look sexy. Hitting the pause button on the remote, he greeted his mother, "Hi, Mom."

"Hi, Sweetie," Karen replied. As she walked around the couch, she inquired, "I thought your dad was in here watching with you?"

"He was supposed to be," Jacob replied. He then pointed with his thumb over his shoulder and continued, "He's still in his office finishing up a report."

"Oh!" Karen replied as she looked back down the hall to the closed office door. She sighed, then said, "Well... mind if I join you?"

Scooching over a bit, Jacob responded, "No... please do." He then started the movie back but lowered the volume.

Karen smiled and sat down at the end of the sofa. She turned to Jacob and asked, "Would you do me a small favor?"

Nodding his head, Jacob responded, "Sure, Mom... what do you need?"

"Well... I was going to ask your dad for a foot massage, but since he's not available... would you be willing?" Without waiting for a reply, she swung her legs around and placed them in Jacob's lap. While smiling and wiggling her toes, she continued, "You did such a good job last time."

Looking down at his mother's cute little feet and long shapely legs, Jacob replied, "Uhhh... yeah... sure!"

"Great!" Karen then held out the small bottle for Jacob to take. "Here... you can use this. It's a new moisturizing lotion I picked up at the mall." She then opened her book and continued, "They say it's really good, and I've been wanting to try it."

Once giving the container a few shakes, Jacob poured some of the creamy liquid into the palm of his hand. Karen immediately moaned with relief as her son began to massage her tired and achy foot. "Mmmmm... that feels good, Sweetie." She then planted her right foot onto the couch, bending her leg at the knee.

After a few minutes, Karen asked softly, "So... are you okay with what happened today?"

Jacob looked over to Karen to find her still looking at the pages of her book. He chuckled and replied, "You mean with Aunt Brenda? Yeah, of course... why wouldn't I be?"

Glancing up from her book, Karen shook her head and said, "I guess that was a dumb question." Looking back down, she continued, "Well, after what took place today, I've been doing some thinking." She then pulled her left foot back, planted it on the couch, and then placed her right foot in Jacob's lap.

"Thinking about what?" Jacob asked as he poured more lotion into his hand and began massaging her right foot. He then noticed his mom's left knee resting against the back of the couch, causing the leg of her shorts to gape open. The angle gave him a clear view of her panty-covered vagina.

Turning a page in her book Karen replied, "Well... I have concerns about your date with Sara on Saturday."

Looking up from his mother's crotch, Jacob quickly asked, "What kind of concerns?" He stopped rubbing her foot and asked, "Mom? You're not going to make me cancel, are you?"

Shaking her head, Karen replied, "No, Honey... I wouldn't ask you to do that." Glancing back down at her book, she added, "But we don't need your hormones going haywire like they do when you get all worked up. If Sara or Mrs. Miller caught your scent... it could cause us serious problems." Turning another page, "So to be safe, we better take some precautions."

Sliding his hand up from Karen's heel, Jacob began gently massaging his mother's shapely calf. He asked out of curiosity, "What kind of precautions?"

Before replying, Karen mewed, "Mmmmm... that feels nice... can you squeeze just a.. little bit harder?" She then took a quick glance over her shoulder to make sure Robert was nowhere around and then said softly, "For starters... from now on, I want you to keep a condom with you at all times."

"Really?" Jacob replied with surprise.

"Slow down, cowboy... I'm not giving you permission to go out sow your wild oats; it's just for emergency purposes only." She then added, "But Jake... you have to be careful and not let your dad find you carrying it around... I mean it."

Nodding his head, Jacob replied, "Don't worry, Mom... I understand. Anything else?"

Returning her attention to her book, Karen said, "Yes... one more thing. Before your date with Sara on Saturday, I think I should help relieve you before you go. Hopefully, that way, you can keep things under control while you are around Sara and her mother."

Jacob could not believe his good fortune. Not only was he going on a date with one of the prettiest girls in his school, but before that takes place, he would be getting bonus time with his super-hot mom. Saturday was going to be awesome. The thought made his cock twitch.

"I felt that," Karen said matter of factly while continuing to read her book. "Don't get any bright ideas, Mister. I said I would help you on Saturday... you know the rule."

With a sigh, Jacob replied, "Yes, ma'am. I know the rule... no helping me when Dad is in the house."

"That's right!" Karen replied with a quick nod.

Jacob then asked, "Wait... with it being the weekend... won't Dad be here?"

Shaking her head, Karen replied matter-of-factly, "No... your father will not be here. He's going to play golf Saturday afternoon."

Karen suddenly noticed that somehow Jacob's hands were now massaging her thigh just above the knee and inching higher. Not looking up from her book, the curious mother inquired, "Young man... what do you think you're doing?"

Without stopping, Jacob replied, "What do you mean, Mom?"

While turning another page, Karen said, "You're a long way from my feet... aren't you?"

Trying to sound innocent, Jacob responded, "Well... I just figured if your feet and calves needed massaging that maybe it would help to do the rest of your legs also." He held hope she would buy his excuse.

Karen looked up for the book and locked eyes with her son for a few seconds. "Okay," she finally said in acceptance. "I will admit, it does feel nice." Lowering her gaze back to her novel, she added, "But if you're going to do it... use more of the moisturizer."

For the next few minutes, mother and son sat in silence. Karen dove back into her book while Jacob dutifully massaged her legs and watched television. However, the teenager only pretended to care about the fate of the rebel alliance. He focused primarily on the sensual feel of his mother's silky smooth legs and sneaking more glimpses of the moisture-stained gusset of her pink cotton panties.

Karen was also finding it hard to concentrate. Her body still felt the warm embers of arousal from the earlier sex scene she witnessed starring Brenda and Jacob. She found her son's wondering hands to be not only therapeutic but also a catalyst that now transformed the glowing embers into a small flame.

The delightful tingling in Karen's vagina was becoming too much of a distraction to continue reading. After taking one last glance over her shoulder, Karen closed her book and set it down on the floor. She then scooched down just a bit to get more comfortable. This move inadvertently caused her long legs to widen even more, and Jacob couldn't help but notice the dark spot in her panties growing larger.

Karen became more and more aroused as she waited for Robert to finish up with his reports. Therefore, the horny wife decided in the meantime to relax and let Jacob's youthful yet skillful hands continue with the excellent massage and, along with it, fan the flames that continued to grow. She tilted her head back slightly and closed her eyes, then softly said, "That's doing wonders, Sweetie... keep doing it... just like that."

Jacob did as his mother asked and continued to gently knead the tender flesh of her inner thigh. His right hand was now dangerously close to the soft apex of his mother's long legs. So close, in fact, he could sense the body heat of her weeping vagina emanating through the thin gusset of her cotton panties.

While squeezing Karen's thigh with his left hand, Jacob inched his right one closer to where his fingers were now touching her panties' lacy outer edges. He watched for any adverse reaction; however, all he witnessed was his mother's lips purse, and her big tits rise and fall underneath her tee shirt as her breathing became more shallow and rapid.

With the battle for Endor all but forgotten, Jacob now fought an internal war with himself. He wondered if he should try and push things further with his mother. If they were alone in the house, his chances would better; but tonight, his father was just a couple of rooms away and could quickly emerge at any moment. Then again, the thought of bringing his mom to orgasm while her oblivious husband worked away in his private office gave the teenager a slight thrill.

As Jacob continued the gentle manipulation of Karen's muscles with his hands and fingers, he glanced at her face. His mother's eyes were still closed, and he noticed that she now bit her bottom lip. Her breathing was more rapid, and he could now hear his mom's soft mewing sounds growing louder.

Daring to be more aggressive, Jacob slid his hand over to where his middle finger now rested on the wet spot of Karen's panties. He then slowly dragged the digit up the center of the cotton gusset pressing the fabric in between the hungry lips of his mother's vagina.

As Jacob ran his finger along Karen's juicy slit, he noticed she stopped biting her lip and formed an "O" with her mouth and took a deep intake of breath. "Ahhhhh!" she gasped when her son found her blood-engorged clit hidden behind the sodden garment.

After a few moments of sliding the single digit up and down the same path, Jacob joined his ring and forefinger along for the ride and applied more pressure. "Ohhhhh!!" Karen gasped once again... only this time a bit louder. She also dug her heel into the couch and mindlessly spread her legs a bit more to assist her son with his angle of attack.

Now, instead of sliding his hand up and down the entire length of Karen's pussy, Jacob concentrated his efforts on her buzzing clitoris. The teenager began rubbing his trio of fingers in a small circle across his mother's tingling nub, which had an immediate positive effect.

Karen threw her head back with her eyes still closed and, with her left hand, grabbed hold of the back of the couch. "Nnnnggggghhhhhh," she groaned as the sudden surge of pleasure radiated from her magic button and all throughout her nervous system.

It was evident to Jacob his mother was nearing climax. He watched as she gently rolled her hips and curled and flexed her cute feet and painted toes. He could also see her hardened nipples tenting up through her bra and tee shirt.

Jacob knew time was of the essence and pondered to try another bold move in hopes of getting Karen across the finish line. He slid his hand from his mother's crotch and up to the waistband of her pajama shorts. His fingers now poised at the border where her tender skin met the cotton garment. He slowly pushed his wondering digits underneath the thin elastic band while watching his mother for any reactions.

Karen had been pushed to the very edge of orgasm and only needed one final nudge in order to fall from the cliff and into the arms of sweet ecstasy. With her husband nearby, Karen knew she was playing with fire; however, the heat between her legs caused the highly aroused wife to throw caution to the wind. Knowing what her son intended to do, she gave her approval by nodding her head and by mouthing a barely audible, "Yes!"

Jacob slid his fingers underneath the fabric of Karen's shorts and panties and headed due south towards the promised land. Unfortunately, at that moment, they heard the 'click' sound of a doorknob turning.

1...345678