WICKed Hormones Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen continued to watch Robert as he contently proceeded to work on the project that she had requested. The conflicted wife sensed a pang of guilt as her loving husband was oblivious to the fact that she was about to give herself to their teenage son while he dutifully labored just a few feet away.

"Mmmmmm!!" Karen closed her eyes and involuntarily moaned as the head of Jacob's cock slid up and down her juicy slit. Sparks of immense pleasure danced along her nerve endings each time the fat tip scraped across her throbbing clit.

Karen opened her eyes and watched Robert out on the patio. She then noticed the stack of decorative bricks had dwindled to where there were only a few left. The horny mother began to feel more anxious, and in a heavy whisper, she said, "Jake... we need to hurry." Looking over her shoulder, she added, "Your father's getting close to being done."

Wearing the condom made it more difficult for Jacob to find the entrance to Karen's vagina. However, after another second or so of trial and error, the undaunted teenager located the gateway to paradise.

With the sheathed tip of his spear now poised and ready to penetrate the passageway, Jacob grabbed hold of his mother's wide, fleshy hips and told her, "Okay, Mom... I'm going in." He then surged forward with his hips burying half of his massive cock inside her slick tunnel with a single stroke.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!" Karen yelped in surprise as her eyes shot wide open. The intense mixture of pain and pleasure brought the shocked mother to rise onto her tiptoes. She then glared back at her son and scolded him, "Jake!!"

"Sorry, Mom," Jacob responded. "But you said we need to hurry."

After glancing out the window to ensure Robert did not hear anything, Karen turned back to Jacob. "We're not in 'that' big of hurry... you have to take it easy." Jacob nodded in compliance.

Turning back to face the window, Karen readjusted her position. She pushed the faucet head out of the way and placed her hands onto the backsplash. She then lowered her torso with her large tits bobbing down into the deep empty well of the kitchen sink. Her gold locket gently bouncing against her hanging breasts.

Over time, with each small thrust, Karen's grunts turned into moans, as the painful fullness quickly faded and gave way to total pleasure.

"Ohhhhhhh!!" Karen groaned as Jacob wasted no time and began a slow yet constant rhythm of pistoning his condom-covered phallus in and out of her overheated vagina. The half-naked mother's hanging jugs wildly swung back and forth inside the bikini top, causing her hardened nipples to scrape against the soft fabric. The slight friction enflamed the rubbery nubs sending pleasure signals from her jiggling globes directly to her overstuffed pussy.

"Ohhh! Ughhh! Ohhh! Ughhh!" Karen grunted each time Jacob hit bottom. Every agonizing thrust was pushing the groaning mother closer and closer to climax. Like on Monday in the laundry room, this new position allowed her son's cock access to places that have never been touched. It was as if the beastly invader had gained entry into some secret chamber hidden deep inside her vagina.

Karen so badly wanted to give herself over to the incredible sensations that flowed through her veins like an illicit drug, but she dare not. The cheating wife had to remain quiet and focus on monitoring her husband just on the other side of the window. However, her highly aroused body refused to cooperate, and her focus began to wane.

Jacob's monster cock was constantly battering Karen's new special place, causing her nerve endings to tingle with ecstasy. It was apparent that resisting would be futile, and her climax was inevitable.

Karen raised her torso off the counter, grabbed hold of the faucet head, bracing herself for the oncoming storm. She muttered, "Ohhhhh! It's... it's... almost! Oh Jake... yes... I'm almost... yes yes yes!!"

Karen then closed her eyes and bit down on her lip in an attempt to remain quiet as the euphoria took control. "NNNNNNNNGGGGG!!" the climaxing mother groaned as not just one, but multiple waves washed over her body. She instinctively grabbed one of her huge breasts as tantalizing pressure began to build inside the swinging orb.

Feeling the spasms of Karen's vagina around his cock, Jacob chuckled and said, "Wow, Mom! That must have been... a good one!"

"Uuuuggggghhhhhh!" was Karen's only reply as she lowered her head and tried to recover. She could already feel the next powerful wave beginning to swell.

Jacob tightened his grip on the pliable flesh of Karen's hips as he banged away at her steaming vagina. His eyes followed the tapering of her delicate back then along the extreme curvature of her flared hips to land on her round matronly bottom. He found it mesmerizing to watch the wicked undulations of his mother's butt cheeks each time he impaled her with his veiny shaft.

Spreading Karen's delectable butt cheeks with his hands, Jacob caught sight of his mom's little pink star. He wondered if she would enjoy his finger exploring her 'final frontier' the same as his sister Rachel. The teenager was tempted to test the waters; but, he decided to play it safe and make that a goal for another day.

Instead, Jacob asked his mother, "Mom? What's Dad... doing now?"

Karen raised her head and tried to regain her focus on Robert. Between labored grunts, she replied, "He's still... ughhh... on the patio... ughhh... hammering... the bricks."

Jacob grabbed hold of Karen's long ponytail and pulled so that her head tilted back. The teenager then asked, "What would Dad say...uh... if he knew... while he was working in the yard... you were here in the kitchen... uh... letting your son... hammer your hot pussy?" He then slapped his mother's magnificent butt with his right hand, causing her supple flesh to bounce and wobble.

"OHHHHH!!" Karen squealed. She wanted to rebuke Jacob's crude and disrespectful language; except, her mouth could not form the words. Being manhandled in this fashion was totally out of character and had her dazed and confused.

Karen was not used to being treated this way. Her husband, Robert, was always gentle and loving when it came to sex. Jacob, however, was tapping into something brand new... something basic and primal... and strangely, she kind of liked it.

With Jacob pulling on Karen's ponytail, she looked out the window. She saw her sweet husband continuing with his task in the backyard. As the housewife grew closer to another incredible orgasm, she reluctantly had to admit the obvious truth... her son may not be the official 'man' of the house, but he was definitely becoming the 'cock' of the house.

The debauchery and tormenting pleasure were taking their toll. Karen pulled the pink triangle of fabric down below her trembling breast and tightly clamped down onto the burning nipple with her right hand. "Ohhhh... yeeessss!!" she groaned from the delightful sensations brought on by her pinching fingers that would act as a spark and ignite the orgasmic flames. "Ohhhh... Jake! You're gonna... make me... do it... aaaggaaiiinnnn!!"

During this whole time, Karen had been able to remain mostly quiet; however, things were about to change radically. As the raging fire spread throughout her body, the climaxing mother lost control and reared back and cried out, "AAAAAAHHHHHHH!! YEEEESSSSSS!!"

While the orgasmic inferno raged on, jet after jet of breast milk shot out from Karen's pulsing nipples. The creamy liquid splashing onto the countertop and the glass of the double-pane window.

Robert, at the time, was on hand and knee bent over, tapping another brick in place. He suddenly shot straight up when he heard what sounded like the scream of a female. He looked around for a few seconds trying to determine a location or direction from where it came.

When Karen noticed Robert staring in their direction, she put her left hand over her mouth to stifle her cries of forbidden pleasure. It was as if they were staring into each other's eyes, yet because of the glare on the window, he could not see his wife or the sinful act she engaged in just on the other side of the glass.

After a few more seconds, Robert shook his head and chuckled, "Must be those darned Henderson kids again." He then returned to his former position and continued with his chore.

Back in the kitchen, Jacob was quickly approaching his finale. He let go of Karen's beautiful brown hair and returned his hands to her curvy and meaty hips. Squeezing tightly on her soft flesh, he grunted, "Mom... Mom!! I'm... gonna cum!!"

Still riding the high from her orgasm, Karen replied, "You can... stay inside."

With surprise, Jacob responded, "Really... you... you mean it?"

Nodding her response, Karen then softly said while looking out the window, "Yes... the condom... it's okay."

Jacob began slamming even harder into Karen as his cock swelled inside his mother's vagina. As his bloated testicles released their pent-up load, the excited teenager threw his head back and called out, "Oh Mom.. here it comes! Oh yeah! You're the coolest, Mom!! OHHH YEEAHHHHH!!"

Karen watched her husband out in the yard while her son blew his massive load into the condom while balls deep in her cunt. The wickedness of it all unexpectedly pushed her over the edge once again.

Karen frantically grabbed hold of the edge of the countertop and wailed, "OOOOHHHHHHH!!" as her overworked pussy spasmed through a third mind-wracking orgasm. She hoped Robert didn't hear, but the sublime pleasure she felt at that moment had her almost not caring if he did.

After carefully pulling his condom-wrapped cock out of his mother's twitching vagina, an exhausted Jacob took a seat on a kitchen chair. Karen remained bent over the counter while catching her breath and keeping an eye on Robert.

A few moments later, Karen stood up straight, readjusted her bikini top, and then grabbed her bathing suit cover from the back of the kitchen chair. While slipping on the garment, Jacob commented, "Wow, Mom... that was awesome!!"

Karen giggled and grabbed a nearby kitchen towel. While the clean-freak mother wiped away the milky evidence from the window and countertop, she replied, "I have to agree with you... that was pretty intense." She then turned to Jacob and asked, "Where in the world did you get the idea of hair-pulling and spanking?"

Jacob froze. He had seen that maneuver hundreds of times before in porn videos. However, that was not something he could ever admit to his squeaky, clean pornophobic mother. Luckily for him, his father of all people would save the day.

"Uh oh!" Karen said in a slight panic. She then quickly collected her discarded bikini bottoms from the floor. While clutching her bathing suit cover closed, she added, "Looks like your dad could be finishing up... we better hurry upstairs and get in the shower."

With an expression of excitement on his face, Jacob replied, "You mean together?"

Karen furrowed her brow in confusion and replied, "What?" She then scoffed and continued as they walked out of the kitchen, "No, goofball!! You in your bathroom... me in mine. I think we've pushed our luck way too much already today."

While ascending the stairs, Jacob offered, "Well, it was just an idea. I thought we could... you know... save on water usage."

After they reached the landing, Karen stopped and asked with slight sarcasm, "Oh really? Well, tell me, Mr. Greenpeace... since when did you start worrying so much about the environment?"

Jacob replied, "Need to start somewhere."

Karen chuckled and responded, "Well, Jake, I'm sure enviromnemtalists everywhere would be glad to hear that you are now so Earth-conscious. But how do you think your father would react if he caught us in the shower together?"

Shrugging his shoulders, Jacob replied, "We just tell him we're on a mission to save the planet... we all should do our part... right?"

Karen rolled her eyes and said, "It's getting late... you should probably go and start getting ready."

"Soooo... how about it, Mom?" Jacob asked with a smile. "I'm willing to make the sacrifice if you are."

Karen then shook her head while pointing towards his bathroom. With an exasperated tone, she said, "Jake... you need to go take a shower... now!"

With his smile now a frown, Jacob replied, "Oh alright." He then begrudgingly walked down the hallway towards his bathroom to take a shower... alone.

********************

END CHAPTER 9

STORY CONTINUES IN CHAPTER 10

1...345678