All Comments on 'WICKed Hormones Ch. 10'

by RTR9209

Sort by:
  • 110 Comments
WeezyfWeezyfalmost 3 years ago

I liked the characters until they decided to hide/cheat their sexual fun from jacob.. sigh

WeezyfWeezyfalmost 3 years ago

When the mom said in her mind she liked him being more aggressive i laughed and said me too outloud! Wish she would actually tell him so he knows what to do better.

Ps: maybe he needs to punish the mom sometime? She refused him many things while when she wants him to fo her he is 24/7 ready, but one time he’ll refuse her until she bursts from sexual frustration and adhere to all his requests; a bit of emotion/mind play

Holyknight69Holyknight69almost 3 years ago

Great chapter. I love the future set up for a threesome. I also like that you finally passed the part were Karen and the other women's would be getting regular cream pies which would lead to pregnancy. Again the mom, sister, attorney, aunt and girlfriend is enough women and you don't need to add any more until way later. Focus right now on the development of the characters and their interaction.

ryantrixryantrixalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for the chapter, great work as always.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please make 11th Chapter longer, this one felt like stopped in mid way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awww hell yeah….Karen is DEFINITELY getting knocked up! 😈

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This chapter felt kinda rushed (after the usual nearly 2 month wait) and now I just wished it was longer…hopefully ch. 11 is gonna be published sooner!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please, please, please tell us you simply broke up a chapter to get it out to us sooner! That was way too short…the pacing also kinda went off the rails.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So short! Hopefully Ch 11 soon??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

story is excellent but i think chapters comes very late such a small update after almost 2 months but readers do not have any choise writer is THE BOSS

bonhart12bonhart12almost 3 years ago

Another great chapter but now we have to wait for two months again...

It is already a long story, long enough for a book. One of the best on Literotica, maybe THE best.

Would the author consider to write the whole story and publish it? I personally would be glad buy it ta avoid all the waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

RTR.. please..you're killing me here.. I Love, love, love, your stories.. but PLEASE.. PLEASE.. put Ms Turner , Rachel or Karen into nylons.. tan colored, preferably during sex?? Like every now and then?? Nylons on a woman during sex is so erotic.. My older sister still wears them for me when I go to her house.. Just the feeling of pantyhose on my sister's legs, rubbing on my sides as her legs are around my waist.. Amazing.. then, after I cum in her and we're done for the time being, She stands up, pulls the nylons over waist and says she feels my cum ooze into the gusset or down her thighs.. we did that the morning of her wedding.. she stood there saying her vows, my cum oozing down her thighs in pantyhose, while she was marrying my brother in law.. Just a thought, man.. gotta spice it up a little. When you had Ms Turner in a black skirt and red top.. I wanted to hear she also had hosiery on.. gotta gotta gotta put nylons ,periodically on one of them 3.. his auntie wore them the past chapter.. but no during sex.. have Rachel. Mom or Ms Turner wear them for him during sex, in missionary position from time to please..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think Jake needs to have to go to Rachel's house while her husband's at work.. fuck Rachel's brains out in her own marital and cum inside her.. but on these college trips.. have Karen and him have to be gone 4-5 days and he just goes to town on her pussy continuously.. Karen needs to start wearing hosiery for Jake.. it's erotic enough, but hosiery would push this story over the edge.. maybe have Rachel walk in the home, unannounced one day as Jakes got Karen's legs behind her head on his bed??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More of Rachel please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for continuing!

Looking forward to the threesome scene.

Not a huge fan of impreg stories, but to each their own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Was hoping for more...2 months is a long time to wait for new chapters. I'm not entirely sure where you're going with the plot, but I think you should keep any impregnation scenarios to the final act. I thought you might have Jacob introduce anal into his sex routine as a preventative measure since you've alluded to it in the last few chapters. Anyways, the writing quality is still good. I guess I'll be back here in another 2 months.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

“I liked the characters until they decided to hide/cheat their sexual fun from jacob.. sigh” WTF are you talking about?! 🙄 there was no “cheating” or “hiding” AT ALL 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏾

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The Melissa-Karen scene was at your usual nice, leisurely, slow-burn pace…then as soon as Jacob came early from school it became disjointed with abrupt time jumps and rushed pacing. Hone your story and don’t feel like you have to hurry out a chapter next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The pace of the previous chapters were building. The anticipation of what comes after, the slow burn felt amazing to read. This chapter was the opposite to the usual format, it felt very rushed. Your long chapters are more enjoyable. Keep up the good work.

cageysea9725cageysea9725almost 3 years ago

When I read a comment complaining about having to wait between stories, my blood bills, whether it's to one of my stories or someone else's.

RTR, disregard anything about the time between stories. Those people are clueless, selfish people only interested in their own satisfaction and don't realize writing is work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree with the person who wants more eroticism involved.. have the women wearing dresses, lingerie, skirts, heels.. have hotels involved with mom or Rachel.. Have Ms Turners husband have to go on a medical business trip and Jake goes over and fucks her brains out.. Go to Rachel's house fuck her while her hubby's on business.. I'd like to have the ladies more in nylons and heels during sex too... Maybe not pantyhose but like thigh highs.. but please don't add any more sex partners.. he has 4.. that's enough..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Same thing chapter after chapter you were on to something with Melissa / Karen thing and blew that for the same old 9 chapter thing. But it kept me reading but cant give a 5 for this

Holyknight69Holyknight69almost 3 years ago

Now that I think about it, I hope chapter 11 does not take too long. You were able to write 8 pages for chapter 9 in two months, but you were only able to write 3 pages for chapter 10 in about the same amount of time. I hope chapter 11 comes out much sooner than the usual wait time.

Klubot99Klubot99almost 3 years ago

Love it but had to skip to pg. 3. All I care about is Karen. Can’t wait for next part. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lots of fun. Still keeping that levity with the mom/son dynamic which is delicate. Definitely looking forward to the threesome. I'm surprised that Jacob hasn't shown any reluctance towards getting 'cured' of his condition at least with Ms. Turner or his sister, and that none of these women have asked him whether or not he even wants the antidote. What guy wouldn't want a magic dick that can seemingly seduce any woman and turn them into curvy breeders? It isn't like he's so handicapped that he can't live a normal life. I get that playing victim gives him an excuse to keep begging for help but it might benefit the story if there was some negative consequences for not having his growing needs met. Maybe if Karen doesn't start servicing him daily he'll have an inevitable messy wet dream every night which could lead to Robert discovering Jacob's condition. Will Karen connect the dots when she notices her daughter's bigger bust/lactation?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope after Sara's visit Jacob will convince his mother he desperatly needs a quick "relief" and uses her for a fast and hard quickie (fast because Jacob's father is in the house and could walk on them and hard because he is so "pent up"). I don't think Karen would say "no" to her boy in such need... I totally would like the author to develop a pattern where Jacob doesn't have to ask for "help" but demands it and later even doesn't have to say anything but uses Karen in such way and position as he sees fit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This chapter was okay, but I found it to be a little disappointing. I found the "lesbian" scene between Melissa and Karen to be boring (as lesbian scenes invariably are, IMO). I see nothing particularly exciting about the prospect of a three-way, unless you can somehow use it to convince Karen to back-off on requiring use of condoms. Any time condoms are used to completion ruins the scene, IMO. I was sad to see that Karen has ordered more, larger, condoms. You should at least have her agree that he can skip condoms for Melissa, since she is on the pill. Hopefully Karen will give up on condoms all together, and just rely on the "rhythm" method and withdrawal during dangerous times of her cycle (which is basically playing conception roulette).

But I guess the main reason I was disappointed in this chapter is that it really didn't advance the story at all (unless he knocked Karen up this time). I'm hoping you will get back to the women (mothers) at their church, and have Jacob start seducing, corrupting, and impregnating them. And please keep their husbands clueless.

But overall, I have been enjoying the story very much. Thank you for taking the time to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Where's Rachel?? Haven't heard from in the last 2 chapters.. I'd like to see Rachel invite Jacob over as her husband's on a business trip and ends up fucking her on her marital he'd, missionary style.. I also think you need to incorporate more lingerie, and nylons onto the story.. 5 hot woman and OnLY his aunt wears them?? We need sex with sexy clothing ON

..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ch. 11….Karen visits her sister Aunt Brenda for some of her new birth control pills and plan B after the latest Jacob insemination. She tries to be clever, asking for them “just in case”, but Brenda being a gyno knows the telltale signs of nervous fidgeting and suspects the worst. Brenda obliges her sister though, but then sits Karen down with the sobering news of Jacob’s lab results: the WICK-tropin hormones in his semen show testosterone levels that are able to overpower and defeat any form of contraceptive—even the ones Brenda has just prescribed her. We get more medical info (that assistant DA Turner didn’t get to reveal in ch. 10): female partners of past WICK-tropin therapy experienced breast growth & heightened fertility; WICK-tropin is a powerful hormone that binds at the genetic RNA level, so Jacob is likely stuck with it for life; then a bombshell: a past recipient of WICK-tropin and his partner were revealed to be cousins—their illicit affair ended up in a pregnancy, but oddly enough, the male’s symptoms started tapering off shortly after. Brenda ends her report there, but then offers her medical opinion on what she suspects happened in that case: the male and his cousin were close in DNA, so when she began lactating (due to her body producing its own estrogen-laced WICK-tropin) he naturally took advantage of his cousin’s milk—with the result being that when he drank it, her WICK-tropin cancelled out his. Karen takes all this news somberly, but she doesn’t have to be a doctor to put together what Brenda is hinting at…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

• melissa’s anticipated dr. grant exposé didn’t reveal much

• the karen/melissa massage was good and pacing was right, but should’ve been whittled down to not taking up half the chapter

• hints at future karen/melissa lesbian action would’ve been better set up by shorter massage scene

• Jacob enters this chapter, and all of a sudden it seems to turns into a rapid series of vignettes for how to get his next nutbusts in melissa and karen

• yes, we need rachel to return, and maybe aunt brenda

• the tours of the colleges are prime territory for karen-jacob, rachel-jacob and all three of them action

• please start varying places karen and jacob have sex—the laundry room has been done twice now. Pool, backyard, car, tennis court, closet, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great update! I hope that Jake doesn't get an antidote, of course. I'm beginning to suspect that the hormones are having further changes. First, the women seem to be getting more and more comfortable with letting him cum inside them. Hopefully at this rate he'll soon knock all of them up! Second, it seems to me that the changes in the women are causing their "normal" partners to become more tired and less interested in sex. Also good; it'll drive the women crazy, and constantly back to Jake's bed (and/or to each other; it'd be interesting if the hormones also start making them intensely bisexual).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Still great story and writing. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

all these dudes with nylon stocking fetish/kink, lmfao….who cares 😂

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome story ,

Canta009Canta009almost 3 years ago

Another great chapter, your in my top 5 favorites as of now.

litsavagelitsavagealmost 3 years ago

great work .pls continue this story with more of karen and jacob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stop reading the comments. Focus only on the story you want to write.

hornywhiteboy1989hornywhiteboy1989almost 3 years ago

Great work! I have really enjoyed this series. Here's a little feedback (It seems that everyone is commenting with demands for how you should write your story-I generally like to let the author do his work but I'll respond with my thoughts since their seems to be a few loud voices trying to encourage you to write the next chapter in a certain way):

-Ignore the complaints about how long it takes you to finish a chapter or chapter lengths. You have a life and are probably busy. Writing something good takes time. If they're that impatient to read the next chapter they can write their own damn story!

-Personally, I wasn't in to the lesbian scene. In fact I skipped over it. Just doesn't do anything for me.

-Also not really a fan of a threesome...part of what makes this story so hot is the secrecy and sneaking around. I think the story would suffer if Melissa or Rachel found out about Karen having sex with her son or if the other women found out about each other.

-I agree with another commenter about not revealing the sex to the cuckolds. Again, this story's power comes from the deceit. All the nastiness going on right under the husband's nose.

-I wouldn't be opposed to adding another woman to his stable but I do agree that too many women could make the story unwieldy.

-Some people commented that they were tired of the same old sex scenes (such as the laundry room)-I wasn't...I enjoyed it.

-I don't understand the obsession with hose and stockings and nylons-I don't even know a woman who wears nylon panty hose. I don't mind reading about it...I just don't understand why so many commenters are asking you to include this in the story.

Love the series so far and keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

keep Karen full.

Jacob needs to pump his Mom a couple more time to make sure his seed takes root

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Someone on Amazon is trying to pass off your story as their own, and selling it:

WICKED HORMONES (Book 1): Taboo explicit sex story https://www.amazon.com/dp/B096KS11Q4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_GP16MWRTT0B9C8P5FJXV

(Unless this is actually you)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is one of the greatest series I've read. Please keep up the great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You should make it exciting like p9 and many others

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More Jake+Karen fooling around 😈

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please some face or throatfucking scenes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please keep this going!!!

a2360988a2360988almost 3 years ago

how about having threesome in the next few chapters?I cannot wait for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The “shiver” and “quiver” Karen feels at the end of this chapter is her body telling her that her egg(s) are being fertilized by Jacob’s sperm. Can’t WAIT for the kinky risk of Mom+son DNA mixing and pregnancy from their fooling around to be CONFIRMED!

😈 🔘•〰️ 😈

litsavagelitsavagealmost 3 years ago

keep this excllent story going pls

Winter8488Winter8488almost 3 years ago

Simply Superb and it keeps you enthralled... Waiting for the next parts.. Do not wish this to end.. Very commendable job!! Keep rocking!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please tell us Karen was ovulating when Jacob nutted inside her again…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@RTR9209…any update on ch. 11???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed it but felt like a filler chapter. One that you didn't originally plan to tell? A guess, of course, as it felt rushed. I would suggest to tell your story no matter what others are telling you or how quickly they want you to produce a new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This chapter felt like it was cut off from the rest of ch. 9…no other way to explain the disjointed way that it reads. The end of ch. 10 especially seems just like a sketch-out scene and not fully-formed. Hopefully you return to your excellent writing in chapter 11!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm liking the story so far. I hope it continue this way and the author won't introduce other guys. I'm not into sharing and hate when the females are gangbanged.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Did Karen overhear Jacob's plan for a threesome? Was she too ashamed to reveal she had been eavesdropping?

Holyknight69Holyknight69almost 3 years ago

How chapter 11 coming along?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hope he bends sara over her couch and fucks her up her miniskirt and gets caught by saras mother who pulls his cock out just in time to be blasted in the face mouth and tits by his cum, only to become his fucktoy as well

mammoetmammoetalmost 3 years ago

loved it and hope to read more soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This feels out of place. I agree with one comment about a rush job. Did you intend to actually have the lesbian thing or was that a last second decision? Feels forced, like you gave into the pressure of all these comments wanting you to produce new work before you're finished with it. Stick to your plan and your original story. It will be what it will be then you move onto the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great job!! Thank you so much for keeping this going!

Darksyde50Darksyde50over 2 years ago

This is my favorite series on Literotica and I finally signed up for an account after 10+ years just to thank you for your hard work and diligence on these stories. Your 2 month spacing is gracious regardless of how much you write. People like to forget that writers are human too and have things they can’t control pop up in life that take up time.

This was my favorite chapter yet with all the impregnation innuendo or even just her inner acknowledgment of the enjoyment of being cream pied by Jacob. Usually Mom/son is my favorite but you managed to get me just as or even more interested with Rachel’s character.

Love the pace, content, characters, kinks, and everything else about this story!

Thanks again!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't wait for chapter 11!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

YES to Karen pregnancy, she needs to carry Jacob’s child—the perfect combo of their wickedly hormone-enhanced genes…😈

Ch. 11 🔜…🤰🏻

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We need Sara Miller and her mother to fall into Jacob's Harem ASAP. In chapter 1 it says He's a junior that's 18 so he has a year before college to spread his seed. Also besides drinking the hormone laced breast milk Jacob should somehow get his hands on those pills he never got to take. Maybe the attorney can help?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More of Karen eavesdropping, watching, and instructing Jacob with other women would be great. What if Karen ended up masturbating to Jacob knocking up Rachel without realizing it? I'm looking forward to the Karen sextape being made on Jacob's phone. What if Donna sees it when he's at Matthew's house? Jacob and Karen already successfully used his pheromones to keep Melissa quiet so perhaps he'll blackmail his next victim. Eventually I'd like to read Karen being a reluctant accomplice in seducing her church and PTA acquaintances when she is too busy caring for her new babies to satisfy him. Just some thoughts. It's fun reading commenter's fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best Series on Facebook !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ch 11 is on the horizon, I can sense it…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When are the college trips taking place?? Been for Jake to destroy his mom on hotel rooms during ng said college trips..and Rachel too

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

With all the crazy weather changes I foresee Jacob and Karen getting stranded in the motel during their college trip.

Karen taking her husbands call, assuring him all is well and the snowed in roads will clear soon, whilst Jacob is inside her bare because no pharmacy is open in this intense storm. Karens grinding hips telling Jacob that his wandering finger massaging her anus had permission to do whatever it wants.

She has to get of the call immediately but can’t whilst her eyes are locked in lust with Jacob...

Please keep writing. Just filling in whilst we wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Weather changes? When Jacob’s high school graduation coming up and colleges usually starting a few months later?? Also this story is set in the south (Georgia)…why the F would there be snow??? Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i read and following this story when u were on ch.2, nd i loved it, its definately the best in modern literotica.

But, this, ch.11 is kinda worst, not bcoz its shortest nd no further story development.

But bcoz of sudden change in characters(mindsets). Its like last seasons of GameOfThrones,where characters behaviour is suddenly chngd,nd all the character development throughout the seasons going downhill.

Karen was Christian nd conservative like women at first, she can't just have lesbian thoughts suddenly.She saw multiple women hvng sex with jack, but never high-key tempt to women, but suddenly there's lesbian scene happnd.

Also,she was very very protective abt pregnancy,bt here it doesn't look like she cared enough. it looks like writer rushed sperm injection just to get her pregnant.

Also she has resistive kind of behaviour whn came to sex, but here it looked very rushed.

Whole story is very rushed.

We don't want any other women, Rachel nd Karen nd Karen's sister were enough. Personally i don't like any 'other' women (not family). But i undrstnd u'hv to add his gf for story development,but she could also be ignored if he's going to college.

Important thing is pls don't change ur story and these characters just to satisfy the 'needs' and fantasies of some ppl commenting. Max 5% of your readers comment to story, nd changing plot bcoz of thm is devastating to other readers.

I personally never comment on any story, I'M READING FROM LITEROTICA SINCE 2009. its the first time I'm commenting,jst bcoz i don't want to see my fav series getting ruined.

Also,story would suffer if Melissa or Rachel found out about Karen having sex with her son or if the other women found out about each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fine torrential floods!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Also, idea for upcoming chapters- his dick become normal naturally or by antitode, karen stop having sex,thn he became sad,nd lose all confidence. Karen&rachel will hv sex with him again for his confidence, nd later like having sex with him nd continue their adventure. Further,his dna boost up again nd he became taller with large dick. and so on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hurricane sex. This story was so obviously set in the summer, with the end of Jake’s senior year @ school looming and all the mentions of hot weather, baseball games and the scenes in the pool. Lmfao at the comment about there being snow when Jacob and Karen tour colleges! There could be a hurricane though, that maroons them in a hotel, to have some kinky Mom-son fun…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Climate change is fake, as is global warming 🙄 more stupid, woke shit

Please update us soon on the progress of chapter 11!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No one said climate change.

They all said extreme weather. It's a clever way to say "you know what, the weather is insane lately" without acknowledging or denying the existence of 'climate change'.

But I would also love to see mom and son get some unexpected and isolated privacy. To keep things simple that could also happen by dad just going on a week long business trip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

🙄 god more woke, beta-cuck, soyboys trying to force their climate change & covid BULLSHIT on the world, even the fictional, literotica one! GTFO! Fucken Biden voters…

God bless the Confederate States of Texas 🇨🇱

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes! Chapter 11 cumming up….🍿

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey author please don't put that much time difference in your chapters , they're just so good I can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where is ch 11 ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah !buddy please let the characters live in ignorance don't let them found out about each other,cause the secrecy and unknowing make your stories more awesome and make our will to wait and pomper what will happen next, right now it's working like a family that's why it's good if it just become the raunchy 3some,4some than it will become the same as other stories on literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey ,RTR comments are not barely 1% of the the total readers so don't ever givein to their ideas ,just keep writing the way you write though I want to request that pls add kissing too and please post more often, months of time is just unbearable

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah! Add kissing their anal stockings & cremepie the Mom’s birth control in the snow!! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can’t wait for chapter 11.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is this ever going to be completed? I don't like to start reading a multi-part story until I know it's going to all appear. Then again, from what I've browsed so far, it seems like mother and son are both willingly cuckolding the father, without any real concern for him at all, making them both sort of dirtbags, despite the growing heat between them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

PLEASE let there be confirmation of Karen’s pregnancy in ch. 11…

Winter8488Winter8488over 2 years ago

Waiting for Chapter 11.. RTR9029 mentioned it's submitted for publishing.. Not sure how long they take before publishing it.. Hope its published soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow I love your Stories XOXO

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Chapter 11 ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Post ch 11 soon. Waiting.............

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unlike last time, ch. 11 is taking a lot longer than a day to publish (been constantly refreshing lol), which hopefully means it’s much more than 3 pages long…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Its taking longer than usual for it to get publish, is it because its the weekend?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

come on literotica, publish this shit already!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Use GRAMMARLY.COM for edition. It will be faster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Maybe he just pretended to publish 😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Come on, its been 3 days bro. Publish it please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The servers are down due to the hurricane in LA, therefore publishing has been delayed.

-Staff

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRTR9209@RTR9209
Update 03/19/2024.... Hi everyone. Just wanted to alert you all that I have submitted chapter 15 for publishing. I've read several comments and I understand the frustration of the length of time between submissions. Believe me though... no one is more frustrated than me. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES