All Comments on 'WICKed Hormones Ch. 11'

by RTR9209

Sort by:
  • 193 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice developments and the good pace in writing is back! Nice bounce-back in ch. 11 and can’t wait for the next one… 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ STARS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Plot hole: How does Donna Miller automatically conclude the used condom was Jacob’s? Seems to be rather clairvoyant of her to deduce it’s his (if that’s assuming it was the one buried in the trash can of the church nursery basement from Karen & his fuck, end of ch. 7?) Don’t think it was the unaccounted for used condom from Jacob and Karen’s kitchen fuck from the end of ch. 9 (as why the heck would Jacob be carrying that around to his date with Sara afterwards? that’d just be gross!) Hopefully this gets resolved quick in the beginning of ch. 12

Keep up the great writing!!!

Holyknight69Holyknight69over 2 years ago

Overall a very good chapter 4/5 stars. You moved the sexual activity up with anal and also foreshadow the anal with the mom in the future. You also moved the story as well with the upcoming two college tour which would allow more time with mom and sister. Finally, it seems like you are planning to add both Sara and her mom to the mix. Once you do, please don't add any more women since it will cause issues with you trying to juggle all the women and not giving the proper character development. 6 women is more than enough, so just focus on the character development.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing chapter. I think you are getting better as you write more, so keep the hotness and fun coming! Literally! Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work! ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thoughts:

* welcome back, weird there was such an extended delay in publishing ch. 11

* pace of the story is back to your usual, top-notch form

* WELCOME BACK RACHEL!

* not much into anal, but nice wrinkle in the plot to move it along and implement the suggested method for how Rachel “recruits” Jake to pick her college: Georgia

* Wished Jacob didn’t succumb so easily to his sister’s sexual politics and dragged out her incentive to offer her ass for longer

* The dreaded condoms return. Ending proves they’re more of a liability as evidence than helping to prevent pregnancies—hopefully they’re dispensed with (pun intended) quick

* Disappointed that Karen dodged the pregnancy bullet again, but at least it maintains the kinky risk and possibly it could still happen…

* The college campus tours are finally on the horizon of happening: with the potential of Karen and Rachel finding out about each other’s “helping” of Jacob…

* Don’t care much for Karen wanting to consult Aunt Brenda and restart birth control…hopefully lab results of Jacob’s semen render their effectiveness moot

* Melissa should make a cameo in ch. 12 for further testing of the condoms, but Jake should just ditch them quick

* How on earth did Donna Miller single out a random used condom she found was from Jacob?! 🤔

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1st boner for ch. 11

dantheman1998dantheman1998over 2 years ago

Well it looks like the only way for him to escape this is to have mrs miller succumb to him. What a poor soul by confronting him she has doomed herself as well as her daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope Jacob has one of the new condoms in his pocket. It looks like he will need one before Sara gets home again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ugh please don’t fall into the cliche of contrived cliffhangers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please.. do not bring Mrs Miller into the sexual foray.. He's fucking Karen, Rachel, His Aunt and the Attorney.. That will ruin it.. plus you only have him doing these women from behind.. have some missionary, you won't put nylons on these women, except that one time with his aunt.. bikinis, and shorts aren't sexy.. dresses, lingerie, skirts, heels etc.. make it a little more erotic.. legs up, bed smacking the wall.. I love your stories, but goodness.. please.. and may start one of your chapters off immediately with sex.. like if you must bring Mrs Miller to not the sex fold.. Start CH 12 off with the bed on her room hitting the wall and her moaning.. but maybe because of the explanation he gets bed her about the used condom she found.. thank you for the 7 pages.. loved it.. just more Rachel and mom.. on their backs.. do mom son dates, Rachel Jake more but buried in her pussy.. gosh you're a great writer.. just asking you to spice it up a little..

TSreaderTSreaderover 2 years ago

A very yummy chapter... Loved the ending too. Can't wait for the next one. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please throw in some facefucking and throatfucking scenes. Hand gripping head, nose in pubes, "gluck gluck gluck", balls slapping on chins, etc

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please more mom-son (karen-jacob) incest! I want jake to breed his mom and give her an incest baby. Make them fall in love. She becomes addicted to her son and is his bimbo slut and they get married and have kids

Holyknight69Holyknight69over 2 years ago

I also liked that the women seem to be more aggressive rather Jacob always initiating sex. Also with the reintroduction of condoms it seems like you are taking the long way to pregnancy. The next pit stop would be anal with mom and then pregnancy afterwards when Jacob wants mom pusssy again with out condoms. Again, Sara and her mom should really be last women's added for a long while to Jacob little harem.

JohnJohnson00JohnJohnson00over 2 years ago

Another great chapter. I can't wait to see what you have coming up next. I see some people giving suggestions, or rather telling you what you should do, and I see this a lot on other stories. I hope you and other authors as popular as you don't feel pressured into changing the story you want to tell just to comply with what a few readers say they want. In my opinion, authors telling the stories they want to tell is better than them writing for the sake of their audience. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty soon Jake will be fucking the whole town. The story should be about Karen and Jake alone. Not him fucking the whole town. If the author cant find a way to have Jake and Karen continue wihtout introducing new characters, they should end the story. New characters arent always good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like the pace and foreshadowing. I wouldn't take much head to comments about bringing in Mrs Miller....I feel like you've laid enough ground work for that to be plausible, if not anticipated. I do like the notion that his actual "age apropriate" relationship is conventional, so far. Tease that out...it plays well. The steady ramping up and interplay with Karen is on pace and always paced nice. I hope future chapters won't be so long coming. Well done, keep it up and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a fantastic series! Thank you for the great writing. I love it!

Roughsex42Roughsex42over 2 years ago

Wtf is up with those anonymous users and their nylon fetish. Please ignore those beggars.

Great chapter! Big improvement from chapter 10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think Rachel and Karen need to find out about the other and try cutting Jake off.. but Jake gets mad and uses " persuasion".. i.e. blackmail to keep them in line.. just don't bring Mrs Miller and Sarah into the equation.. you have him banging 4 women.. don't make it more.. but I'm glad the college trips are on the horizon.. Dad suddenly can't go.. Jake keeps visiting Rachel's house.. but like the other person asked, bring some missionary to not it again.. doggy and ass get old.. spice it up.. have Karen's verbiage become unChristian like..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

HURRICANE SEX. Jacob, Karen, and Rachel are stuck in the Athens hotel when a hurricane hits during their tour of Georgia college—dad is miles away & they run out of condoms…😈

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Where is the breast milk coming from with his mom? I may have missed it as an effect of the hormone, but if so, when will his sister start to lactate?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story as usual and don't mind the nitpicking comments. Write how you, the AUTHOR, should feel the story goes and show these "critics" how it's done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WTF is the creepy lady going through his garbage? Answers can go from it’s not mine to why do you have that? Easiest is “Do you see how full it is? It’s messy to clean up so there handy for mess free masturbation.” Deny or double down and own it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As always you are gifted writer. Please continue this story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Get rid of the rubber dude

topgamertopgamerover 2 years ago

So how did she found the used condom, does she check neighbor's trash bin regularly?

ChubWriterChubWriterover 2 years ago

This has turned into my favorite story on Literotica! Please keep this going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great chapter! Much better than chapter 10. Can't wait to find out how he handles this situation, with the condom. Hopefully he seduces Mrs. Miller. Thank you very much for the time and effort it takes to write and post these chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I find it quite plausible that Sarah's mother thinks that the condom is Jacob's. She is likely spying on Jacob for two possible reasons: 1) she is truly interested in protecting her kids' morals and want to eliminate all possible threats or 2) She is a closet slut is interested in Jacob.

Anyway I'd like Sara's mom to get seduced by Jacob. I love harem stories and I'd like an Harem formed by Jacob's mom, sister and aunt, the attorney and by Sara and her mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is how I think the story might continue: Jacob confesses his "medical" problem and then Mrs. Miller thinks it is her duty to help a poor boy in need and then she realized she has been missing her days as a "slut" (because I think she is the girl who Los her way during college).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No, I'm sure Mrs. Miller isn't digging through her neighbor's trash. Jake and Karen used a condom when they fucked in the church nursery at the end of Chapter 7. Jake buried the condom at the bottom of the wastebasket so it wouldn't be casually noticed...but if the person who emptied the wastebasket (who might just be the pastor's wife in a smallish church) turned it upside down to empty it into a larger garbage can, what was on the bottom ends up on the top. I'd imagine a room for breastfeeding mothers sees very few virile men who might use condoms, and we know that Karen told Sara that she and Jake used the nursery when Jake was feeling unwell. So not only is Jake the primary suspect of the condom use, but it's possible that Mrs. Miller has an inkling that Karen was his partner. Thank goodness she moved them to an enclosed room on a hot day and made him nervous and sweaty with her evidence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Love it!

The only bad thing about it is reading the comments. To all those demanding the author to write this and that... Write your own story and leave him alone! He is doing a wonderful work.

BadofboneBadofboneover 2 years ago

I've loved this story so far but this was one of the weaker ch. It seem like there was little tension overall until the end which wont get resolved until the next chapter making it more frustrating then interesting. Why was the sister the only one to have character development. I love that the main character is slow in establishing his agency but it seemed like he lost some of it in this chapter. There were powers and abilities that where established in the first chapter that seem to have less and less baring on the current and future events. I hope this helps going forward. Overall still a good read.

gorden55gorden55over 2 years ago

I really enjoy this story and am looking forward to more of it. Thank you

GioSoloGioSoloover 2 years ago
Awesome Chapter

Honestly just ignore the negative comments for the most part. This chapter was just as solid as the previous ones, and adding Mrs. Miller should be just fine. His girlfriend, her mother, his mother, his sister, and Rachel being the main girls is no problem. Having the other women who show up just be occasional flings seems to be working perfectly.

Love the work and cannot wait for more. I wish you posted more often, but if it takes this long for chapters like this, then by all means take the time you need.

Everyone is going to have an opinion on how to make your work better, but at the end of the day it is your work. Do what you feel comfortable with and damn the rest.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 2 years ago

This is still fun … but you’re losing the tension that propels an incest story. Taboo is all about doing something that’s wild, crazy and RARE. But if he can have any woman by simply letting her smell his pheromones, then the rarity is lost. It’s becomes commonplace humping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Also, Pls keep it in family, occasional outsiders are OK, like we see in brenda chapter.(that chapter more focused on karen thn brenda).

But in some,more of a focus on lawyer thn the family members, which was a big turnoff.

Also, i thought if karen knows abt rachel itwill ruined story, but maybe it'll not, your writing make this part intresting, so it could be worth IF PROPERLY written.

Also, I don't knw why but sex scene with karen in this chapter is not hot. She's a main chrcter u knw. We read just coz of her.

gud luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

but threesomes nd lesbos are not OK. not at all OK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd like to see all jacob's sex partners start lactating. What if rachel's ass gets bigger after the anal creampie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This series is AWESOME!!!! Don't stop. Speed up but don't stop LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very Nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

sex scene is little dull here because there's less heat and tension between Karen and boy, because now she's more open and less resistive. Hence, the feeling of 'cheating wife' is not not so prominent. Karen should always be main character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like the story, please don't go too much into lesbianism, that's what I don't like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I kept saying I wasn’t going to comment but finally decided I should. You are a great writer most of the time and I’ve really enjoyed the story. Problem is when it gets hot with the sister, aunt or mom you keep adding more directions and “distractions” to the story. Story is based on the women “not wanting to be giving in and loving his giant cock”. Getting away from that has tainted the story in several chapters. It’s also a complete drain to wait another 2-2.5 months for a the next portion, getting 7 pages that end up being 2 sexual encounters. It’s been 19 months since you started writing this and it feels like the story had just begun because it’s gone no where. Sorry but as good as you are it’s just not worth it anymore. 2 stars!

mark_8675309mark_8675309over 2 years ago

I'm a huge fan of this story. I've gotten a lot of satisfaction from it. I do have to say this chapter is my least favorite so far...mostly because I felt the story with Karen didn't move forward. Ok, I see it driving toward anal...but that's not really that hot for me...but ok, him being the first to claim her virgin ass could get me going...I'd rather see her beg to be filled with his cum or more fully acknowledge his superiority over his dad as a lover....

Unfortunately this one just wound up with him wearing a rubber again. This was a bit disappointing for me.

I would find lesbian scenes with his mom hot...especially with sis...a grand finale 3 some with those guys would also be hot.

All that being said, I enjoy every chapter and I know writing a story this wonderful is not easy!

So thank you and please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

say no to lesbian.

say no to threesome.

say no to anal. (too late)

Okay if you wnna add other women, that's ok, but make sure their part is small, like 1-2 page max if it's a 8 page story. Focus should be on family. especially Karen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I Love This Story And Enjoyed Every Moment of it .pls concenterate on karen and jake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Great work !

Please introduce name-calling like slut, bitch, cunt, etc. Just imagining a scene where Jake pulls Karen's hair or while doing doggy puts his foot on her head and asks, 'Answer me slut/bitch, who fucks you better and who owns this pussy?' Karen weakly whimpers,'Aaaagh.... You do Jake' and he spanks her ass again. Definitely up for more spanking. Maybe soon choking too. Maybe making the women taste their own pussy by putting fingers in mouth also would be hot.

But a pleading request would be some facefucking or throatfucking with throatpies as a way of stress release after a hard day of school.

That being said, you have an excellent skill for writing erotic stories and we hope you continue to do so and thank you for entertaining us with your works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd love it if Donna got addicted to Jake's cum and her body changed so radically that Karen would notice her transformation into a "super breeder."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Great series. Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story seems to be revolving around jake. It doesn't really have to be that way you know. Maybe Karen can meet someone else who took the wicktropin, and her helping instincts come in to play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Karen's descent into depravity is the most compelling. Would like to see that continue with lesbian, photography, anal, threesome with Brenda or Melissa, sharing with Matthew. Great series keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

NO! NO! NO! NO! Do NOT fuck with the Mom+son dynamic and start introducing other dudes & shit! Ignore these fucken cucks wanting Jacob to share his Mom with his best friend…pathetic LOSERS!!! 🙄

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes.. love your story, but you're adding wayyyyyy too many people to his harem....take the taboo out of it.. The main character is Jake and Karen.. I like the attorney and sister otherwise.. too much.. I think adding a twist like Rachel, happening to stop by the house when Karen's being ploughed, and both so aghast the withhold from Jake, pissing him off and blackmailing both of them.. just an opinion.

Holyknight69Holyknight69over 2 years ago

Can you give an update on chapter 12?

Holyknight69Holyknight69over 2 years ago

I hoped that with Sara mom finding the condom it shows the negative of always having to dispose of a condom after sex. The natural next step would be anal with mom anal and the ditching of the condoms with maybe even a cream pie to push the notion of pregnancy closer.

Winter8488Winter8488over 2 years ago

Waiting for the next part.. Any update on how soon we can get the next part please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes, Jacob needs to convince his mom that condoms are an evidential liability now that Donna Miller has discovered them—this strikes right at the root of one of Karen’s weak points, her Achilles heel of always wanting to maintain good standing & appearances in their church. The condoms’ days are numbered…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

POOL SEX. Still hoping for Karen and Jacob to fool around and get it on in their backyard pool (hopefully with no condom as it’s too much of a chore to go & get) Jake convinces his mom it’ll make a mess in the water when he cums so she gives in and encourages him to unload inside her again (lots of kinky and hot pregnancy-risk dialog). Karen’s just restarted birth control (which her sister Brenda hooked her up with), but her false confidence in its effectiveness against all the powerful WICK-tropin hormones in Jacob’s sperm will be her ultimate downfall…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story is addictive...Please release Chapter 12 at the earliest !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reaaaally hoping Mrs miller fucks him!! maybe she believes hes needed to relieve tension before seeing her precious daughter & decides to let him fuck her to prevent his urges too. Right out in the open, on his lap or bent over in the kitchen watching the front door...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Update us soon on when ch. 12 will be released! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Your editor(s) need to work FASTER!!! 😤

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ADD MORE KISSING! Karen & Jacob need to wrestle tongues when they 👉🏼👌🏻copulate, flickering on each other’s lips as they look in one another’s eyes, Karen moaning when her son unloads RAW inside of her…🔘•〰️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Are the ladies developing stronger back muscles to compensate for their breasts growing? I'd enjoy reading these frustrated wives get rough and agressive with Jacob's small frame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Maybe he learns that he has power over women and uses this at will. And his mother stops being puritanical

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

abandoned?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

NOT “abandoned” (stfu don’t jinx it!) judging by the average release schedule, ch. 12 should be out late Oct-early Nov

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wow. just found this series. cant wait for the next chapter. thank you for your efforts

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i am Jealous of the ppl who are newly discovered this story. wish i could delete my memory and read this again.pls update us on the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Have Karen tell Jacob to remove the condom & take her bareback next time they fuck…

Winter8488Winter8488over 2 years ago

I keep checking for an update regularly.. Eagerly waiting for next one....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Let’s go! Get ch. 12 posted soon…Jake tears that stupid condom off & plunges his big, bare cock DEEP into the depths of his mom’s fertile cunt as she willingly accepts his seed :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jake needs to fertilize his mom & sister’s Georgia peach 💦 🍑 asses, lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Count down begins for the new chapter....

(An update expected soon)

Source _ based on analysis- author posts after a gap of 2 months :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Chapter 12 when?

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 2 years ago

I keep waiting for the new chapter to learn what happens with Jack and Mrs. Miller. I wish she joins the group of Jack's lovers and that Jack ends up forming a harem with no other dudes involved. I'm a fan of MF+ stories, not M+F+.

Another story entitled Incestuous Medicine, very similar to this one is being published here but although is also a good story, I prefer this one. I do hope the author won't involve other dudes because that would ruin completely the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@RTR9209, do NOT let the Atlanta Braves’ being in the World Series delay you posting ch. 12 😡 if you don’t post it soon, they won’t win…🥺

RamazaRamazaover 2 years ago

Ok, so now the story is getting so much better, Jacob character is evolving beyond BOOBS, looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

See?!?! Now the Houston 🗑Trash-stros won! 🤬🤬🤬 better publish chapter 12 soon!!!

#gododgers

Oedipus_SexOedipus_Sexover 2 years ago

Fuck baseball!

What's every young, hung, red-blooded son's new American dream?

Having Mom's slurping lips 'round that slugger in your jeans!

And with some luck, maybe she'll even let you "practice hitting" in her 'yard

From your first "inning" to when the bottom of your ninth (inch)

Gets Mom in the stretch, her nipples all in a pinch

It'll be ball-bustin' fun, watching Mom's plump ass quiver

With her plush cheeks bouncing from the cock-slam you'll give her!

Nothing beats pounding Mom's clutching cunt,

plowing her tight, ripe pussy

Her Mommy meat-curtains juicy and slick

Clamping down hard when she creams on your dick!

The look in her eyes is amazing, gazing up at you

When Mom makes her squeeze-play, and coaxes your goo

Your heavy, loaded balls clench and...BATTER UP!

Thick, white wads of spunk spray as you bust a big nut

And frozen ropes of sperm coat Mom's corn-fed American butt!

Mom smiles at you saying "Since Daddy will never know..."

Next time you two play, she'll let you have another go

And try for the GRAND SLAM (or should it be called "STEALING HOME"?)

Your count of "two balls" will get you the green light

To tag up her baby-batter's box on that night!

Make sure you hit hard, in Mom's alley, up her gap!

Knock your hitters in, baby

Slide on home, score them all

'Cos when your line drives crash DEEP against her wall

Your Mom prefers it more that it isn't a SAFE call...

Apple pie and baseball?

Sorry, they've been replaced

by a new national sport

Along with a new, All-American (Cream)Pie!

Across the nation sons will be batting for

the ultimate "homerun" with their Moms

Blasting out their baby-makers,

coming home in their Mothers' ballpark...

Hit for her cycle boys, swing hard for Mom's fences,

And know a Mom's joy when she misses her menses!

Sons & Moms— Play ball!

'MURRRICUH!!!

OpfourOpfourover 2 years ago

Awesome story! Love the plot lines, character development, and the backstories. It really helps when understanding where the story is going. I've read through all 11 chapters so far and can't wait for chapter 12 :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

pls publish new chapter plssssssssssssss

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

abounded????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Give us an update

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

if the author feels they have written themselves into a corner with the ending of the last chapter- they should just declare a retcon, redo the ending of 11.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No! This story is NOT “abandoned”, stop saying that, you fucken illiterate HINDUS!!! 🙄 🤬🤬🤬

Winter8488Winter8488over 2 years ago

It has been 2 months already.. Hope you finish next chapter and publish sooooon....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loving this series. You have so many ways this story can go. Really hoping to read about Aunt Brenda shaving Karen. Maybe they can get “caught” by Jake. And then there is the three way with Melissa and Karen. Keep up the good writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Once the Braves win the World Series, Jacob NEEDS to impregnate his Mom and sister (to celebrate!) ⚾️🎉🤰🏻🤰🏼

#gododgers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The Atlanta Braves WON the world series! (Please write this into the story…at least 6 pages, Jake fucks Karen and Rachel while clueless dad and Scott get drunk watching the game lmfao!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think author of this story is dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

RIP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah seems abandoned/lost. Author would've said something by now based on past feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

STOP wishing death on the author, you fucken Hindus!!! Fucken assholes! 🙄🤬

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where is the part 12, bruh? Been waiting for long -_-

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

RTR, Don’t listen to the haters and impatient “fans”… take as much time as you need to post the best original content you can (and enjoy your Braves’ victory)!

Holyknight69Holyknight69over 2 years ago

Hey RTR take your time writing your story. It good to keep your audience updated so that they don't think you abandoned your story. Most people are OK knowing the story still progressing even if it needs more time in the oven lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So I guess the next chapter is coming in December? I hope the author will explore more the effects of Jacob's cum has on women, perhaps it has the ability of making the skin of women look younger or even better making their body look more feminine and more appealing for the sole purpose of breeding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

thanks for the 11/07 update rtr

glad to hear you still at it

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRTR9209@RTR9209
Update 03/19/2024.... Hi everyone. Just wanted to alert you all that I have submitted chapter 15 for publishing. I've read several comments and I understand the frustration of the length of time between submissions. Believe me though... no one is more frustrated than me. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES