WICKed Hormones Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen once again found herself enveloped in a cloud of euphoria. Along with wearing the blindfold and the warm and cozy environment, Melissa's amazing hands were working their magic and lulling the housewife back into a drowsy state of relaxation and heightened arousal.

Unlike the previous week's session, Karen noticed that Melissa was paying much more attention to her round and matronly bottom. The married mom whimpered from the unexpected pleasure of her 'masseuse' squishing and stretching the meaty flesh of her juicy backside. The young lawyer would also trace her thumb along the deep cavern of her buttcrack, grazing across her virgin asshole, sending sparks directly to her buzzing clit and causing her to gasp out loud. Karen wondered if she ought to say something in protest to Melissa's inappropriate touching of her off-limit orifice but quickly decided to let it go. A little voice in her head reminded her again that it was all just part of the massage: "Don't be so rigid...have some fun!"

A few moments later, Karen cried aloud, "Ouch!!" tensing up when Melissa unexpectedly found a tender, sore spot where her leg met her buttcheek.

"Sorry," Melissa whispered in apology. As she gently stroked the sore area of Karen's bottom, she added, "But as you recall...I did warn you that these deep tissue massages can get pretty intense."

Lifting her head slightly, Karen replied, "Yeah, I remember from last time."

Melissa's hand roamed around Karen's naked bottom in circles as if trying to coax and soothe her friend. "I'll try to be more careful and gentle, or...if you prefer...we could always stop?"

"NO!!" Karen quickly replied, shaking her head. Worried that she may have sounded a bit too desperate and anxious, she lowered her voice and continued, "I mean...no...it's okay...you can keep going."

Happy with her client's response, Melissa smiled. As she got back into position to continue her massage, she added with a soothing tone, "Just so you know...you're doing great. Now, remember to relax and breathe deeply...I promise you; it's gonna be worth it all in the end."

Karen nodded and, with the blindfold still in place, laid her head back down. As she felt Melissa's talented hands resume their magical touch, she cracked open a smile and whispered, "That's what I'm counting on."

Minutes later, "Remember...deep breaths," Melissa reminded Karen as she manipulated the tender areas of her inner thighs and plump derriere. The young lawyer took the fact that Karen was fighting to control her breathing as a sure sign that her friend was nearing the edge. Melissa felt her own arousal spike when she noticed Karen's body shudder and her hips rise up off the mattress whenever her nimble fingers rubbed against the housewife's increasingly wet vagina.

Karen had been touched and teased to the point that her entire body hummed from the extreme arousal brought on by her sensual, sensory overload. The middle-aged mother whimpered and moaned as the pressure built deep within her core like a tightening spring. Her hands grasped at the bedsheet as she mindlessly raised the lower half of her body up higher off the bed. Karen's hips swayed side-to-side, as if seeking more contact with Melissa's fingers. Those talented...wonderful fingers.

Melissa knew without a doubt what Karen wanted...even if she wouldn't admit it herself. The prim and proper housewife didn't have to. Her trembling body and dripping, wet snatch was already telling the entire story. Karen was at the precipice, ready once again to fall from the cliff and splash headlong into a much-needed orgasm. However, Melissa wasn't prepared to give her friend the final push...not yet, anyways.

Melissa paused the massage, prompting a groan of frustration from Karen...her hips continuing to rotate slightly, as if seeking out the lost source of her stimulation. Sensing her friend's disappointment, Melissa took the bold liberty of gently patting the smooth, pliable flesh of Karen's shapely buttocks. "Okay...time to flip over."

Karen raised her head and responded, "Flip over?" Her voice once again tinged with disappointment, after being denied her much-anticipated 'release'.

Melissa replied, "Yes...due to our interruption last time, we hadn't gotten this far." She then lifted the sheet from Karen's back and added, "In order to experience the full benefit from the massage, I need to work on the rest of you from the front."

Following Melissa's request, Karen lifted up and used her left arm to cradle and support her free-hanging big boobs. As she twisted her body around, she responded, "Okay...if you say so."

Watching the gorgeous naked mother turn over and reposition herself, Melissa replied, "Trust me...it'll make a world of difference. Now...ready to continue?"

Even though Karen was still blindfolded, being totally nude and now positioned on her back had stripped away the comforting sense of anonymity that she had felt earlier, lying on her stomach. Feeling overly exposed, she now used both arms to cradle and hide her breasts in an attempt at preserving her modesty. She took a deep breath and said, "Do you think maybe I could have the sheet back for this part?"

"Of course," Melissa replied, draping the covering over Karen's beautiful, naked body. She adjusted the sheet to conceal her from her breasts down to her upper thighs; she asked, "How's that? Any better?"

Karen smiled, "Yes...much better, thanks! Now you may continue."

Melissa retrieved the massage oil from the foot of the bed. As she squeezed the bottle and applied the warm fluid onto Karen's long legs, she commented, "Okay...we're now in the home stretch. However, I want you to lay there and let me take care of you. You trust me...right?"

Karen nodded and replied with a whisper, "Yes...I trust you."

Melissa resumed her massage and teased Karen for the next few minutes, mercilessly stimulating her senses with her talented hands. She used all her experience and every trick in the book to arouse the middle-aged mother even further. Once again, the masseuse worked her fingers to within millimeters of Karen's saturated pussy. She watched longingly as the housewife's bountiful bosom rose and fell in time with her quickened breath. Underneath the cotton sheet on her chest, Karen's hardened nipples tented up as if trying to poke through the thin covering of modesty.

Anxious to test the waters, Melissa lightly brushed her oil-coated fingers against the smooth lips of Karen's hairless vagina. The calculated move caused her client to whimper and flinch. She leaned in close and whispered, "Is that okay...?"

"Yes..." Karen gasped. "It's okay."

Without speaking, Melissa pressed lightly against Karen's inner thigh. Giving little to no resistance, the housewife allowed the masseuse to open her legs even further. Feeling emboldened, Melissa then ran her middle finger along the entire length of Karen's juicy slit, drawing out another soft whimper from her aroused client. "Is that okay...?" she asked again, soliciting permission to continue.

Hidden by the cotton sheet, Karen's hands were down at her sides, clutching once more at the soft bedding. The married mother found herself at a crossroads. Should she once again give in to sin and permit another woman to touch her in such an inappropriate way? With regards to the bathtub incident the previous week with her sister Brenda, she'd blamed her slip-up on the expensive wine that they'd consumed that afternoon.

Today though, Karen couldn't use alcohol as an excuse— she was stone-cold sober. However, she was under the influence of those evil WICK-Tropin hormones and, of course, Melissa's wonderful and talented hands. She repeated to herself again and again that it was just a part of the massage. In a husky whisper, she complied, "Yes..."

No longer concerned with the deep tissue portion of the massage, Melissa began to stroke the soft lips of Karen's sopping-wet vagina. Parting them a little, then back to the outside, Melissa traced Karen's labia with her fingertips until they were thoroughly coated with plenteous amounts of her client's natural fluids.

"Oh my..." Karen squeaked. For the sake of decorum, she had wanted to remain silent. However, this was feeling just way too good. The combination of the radical chemicals flowing in her bloodstream and Melissa's expert manipulation of her body had virtually vanquished all sense of propriety. Karen reminded herself again that this was just an innocent massage after all, then slowly opened her legs wider.

It thrilled Melissa to see her client willingly spread her legs wider. She quickly noticed the glistening folds of Karen's vagina opening up like the soft petals of a blooming flower, and her blossoming womanhood proudly displaying her blood-engorged clitoris. Assuming that she'd received a green light, Melissa immediately slid her fingers across the little pink pearl, causing Karen to twitch and cry out from the intense shock of pure, unsolicited pleasure.

"Oh my! Oh my...goodness!" Karen mumbled as she squirmed underneath the bedsheet. As her curvy hips undulated off the mattress, she felt the thin cover sliding up her legs, exposing her naked bottom half. At that moment, she didn't care...all that mattered to the Christian housewife was for Melissa to continue strumming her vibrating sex with the soft pads of her fingertips— those wonderful fingertips. Without being prompted, she whispered to her masseuse, "It's okay...Keep...keep go—going."

Melissa continued to stroke Karen's gushing, wet pussy, sliding the sheet along her friend's soft tummy until it bunched up to right below her big tits. Karen could feel the mattress shift as her masseuse took position on all fours between her splayed-open legs. Without thinking, she pulled her knees up and spread them even further, fully exposing herself and granting her friend better access.

For Melissa, this was the invitation that she'd been waiting for. She swiftly lowered her head, then dragged the tip of her tongue along the saturated channel in between Karen's bald pussy lips, before proceeding to delicately lap at her hardened clit.

Karen's body lurched from the sudden and unexpected burst of pleasure. Confused by the new sensation she was feeling, she quickly lifted onto her elbows and slipped the blindfold up her forehead. "Wh—what are you doing??" the housewife questioned in panicked horror, once she had peered down through the 'V' of her legs and found Melissa's beautiful face in between her shapely thighs.

Grudgingly, Melissa paused and lifted up, replying, "Just trying to finish up your massage...you're doing great, by the way."

Raising up higher on her elbows, Karen scoffed, "That's not a massage! You...you're supposed to just use your hands, not your...mouth!!"

Still on all fours, Melissa crawled up along the bed until she was face to face with Karen. Staring into her friend's hazel-brown eyes, she spoke softly, "Karen...a massage can be performed in many different ways."

Karen huffed, "That's a weird 'way', if you ask me."

Melissa tilted her head to the left and added, "There are no set rules. Frankly, the way I see it, as long as both consenting parties are in agreement with the methods and the client is ultimately satisfied...what's the harm?"

Karen retorted, "'In agreement with the methods'?" She scoffed and asked, "Is that the masseuse, or the lawyer, talking?"

Melissa smiled, "Perhaps both." After a slight pause, she then asked seductively, "So how about it...should I resume, and finish what I started?"

Karen suddenly noticed that her legs remained splayed wide open. Her vagina was still wet and tingled from the brief attention it had received from Melissa's soft tongue. She had to admit though that it had felt good, but in her opinion, it was deplorable for a woman to do that to another woman. "I don't know..." she replied softly. "Me allowing you to do that to me would be very inappro— " Before the housewife could finish her sentence, Melissa quickly leaned in, and pressed her moist lips against Karen's.

Taken totally by surprise, Karen instinctively reciprocated Melissa's soft kiss. However, after several seconds, her brain caught up. Her eyes shot open as soon as she realized their unseemly show of affection, causing her to quickly recoil from her friend.

Not to be denied, Melissa swiftly grabbed the back of Karen's head and pulled her in for another kiss. Being a bit more aggressive, she slipped her tongue into her friend's sultry mouth.

Even though the act was sinful, Karen couldn't help but find the soft, silky warmth of Melissa's mouth and the titillating taste of her invading tongue to be downright enthralling. Instead of being morally outraged and once again pulling away, Karen reluctantly gave in and slowly closed her eyes. A guttural moan escaped her throat as a sign of her defeat and surrender to sin.

Whilst the two beautiful women continued making out, the sheet covering Karen's chest slid down to her waist. Melissa took the opportunity and, with her slender hand, cupped Karen's exposed left breast, gently kneading the soft, heavy globe.

Karen's eyes popped open once she felt Melissa's thumb flick across her rubbery nipple, the shocking sensation instantly snapping the housewife out of her reverie. Remembering how improperly she was acting, Karen quickly separated from Melissa.

The two women stared into one another's eyes for a moment, their lips still glistening with each other's saliva. Karen couldn't believe that she had just kissed another female. She was horrified at their act but also strangely excited, with her heart pounding in her chest. Finally, Karen spoke, "Melissa...I...I think— "

"That's the problem...you think too much." Melissa quickly interjected. "For once...don't think...just go with it." She then pulled Karen back in for another Sapphic kiss.

After a few seconds, Karen pulled back and shook her head. "Melissa...I'm not a lesbian. I can't do things with another woman...it's just...wrong." She pulled the sheet back up to cover her naked breasts, before adding, "And I'm afraid that includes kissing."

Looking into her friend's eyes, Melissa detected mixed emotions. There was a look of fear and confusion, but also curiosity, and...desire. Melissa sighed. "Karen...I'm not a lesbian either, and I don't expect you to do anything that you're not comfortable with." Putting a hand on Karen's shoulder, she continued, "I'm here to take care of you. Remember what I said...there are no set rules...anything that I do is strictly for your benefit. Whatever happens in our 'secret cocoon' will stay here. It's all just part of the massage...I promise."

After pondering a few seconds, Karen arched her eyebrows and asked, with a hint of suspicion, "You promise? It's all just part of the massage?"

Melissa shrugged her shoulders and shook her head, "That's all...I swear." The young lawyer then leaned in and whispered, "Don't worry...it won't turn you into a lesbian." Seeing a slight smile appear on Karen's face, she added, "After all...you did say that you trust me...right?"

Karen nodded and, with a sigh, replied, "Yes...I trust you."

As Melissa slid the blindfold back into place to cover Karen's eyes, she said, "Okay then...do as I say, and lay back down."

After a deep breath, Karen replied, "Yes, counselor..." As she wiggled back into her former position, she added, sarcastically, "I guess this means that you've won another argument."

Melissa chuckled and replied, "I guess it does." She then went against Karen's wishes and gave her blindfolded friend a quick peck on the lips, whispering, "Now, just relax, and...don't be so rigid!"

Hearing her sister's words coming out of Melissa's mouth instantly caused Karen to cock her head to the side. Underneath her breath, she muttered, "What did you say?" before losing her train of thought as Melissa reclined her back into a relaxing position.

Moments later, due to Melissa's well-utilized massage talents, Karen found herself once more in a state of heightened bliss. The aroused housewife felt the slight undulation of the mattress as her masseuse had once again positioned herself in between her splayed-open legs.

Karen questioned her sanity once she felt the end of Melissa's ponytail brush across her thighs. Would she really allow this to happen?

She shuddered from the sensation of Melissa's warm breath as it caressed her bald vagina. Could this be considered cheating on Robert? She then told herself that maybe allowing it just once would be okay...it was after all, just a 'part of the massage'.

Karen gasped when Melissa began planting little kisses on the smooth, tender skin of her inner thighs. Her pulse raced as her friend's mouth drew closer and closer to her drooling sex. She told herself that there was still time to stop this madness before things spiraled out of control, but then again...did she really want it to stop?

Slight disappointment washed over Karen when Melissa's trail of kisses ended right at the sensitive juncture where her leg met her crotch. She could sense her friend had pulled her head back. What was she waiting for...trying to be a tease? Waiting for her permission? Or...perhaps the young lawyer wanted her to beg.

Neither spoke a word as they found themselves at a standoff. Besides the soft and soothing music, the only sound in the room was that of two women breathing heavily. Each one seemed to be waiting for the other.

Karen thought about removing the blindfold but then decided against it. She preferred the temporary sensory loss it provided. This way she thought, it would help with the guilt, and she could at least pretend it was Robert between her legs...not another woman.

As more and more time passed, Karen could feel her anxiety growing, as well as her excitement. It was as if she were standing at the end of a high diving board, just waiting to take the big plunge, but still too timid to make the final jump. Suddenly Brenda's words rang aloud in her head once more... "Don't be so rigid...have some fun!" As she hesitantly pulled her knees back and spread her legs wider for a sign of surrender to her friend, she wondered...was it, in fact, her sister's voice she was hearing in her head, or possibly something more sinister. Could it be that...of the devil himself? Karen would have very little time to ponder the possibility.

Not giving the Christian housewife a chance to change her mind, Melissa took quick advantage of the opportunity and swiftly planted her face into her friend's obscenely-displayed vagina. With her wide-opened mouth, Melissa covered the whole of Karen's weeping pussy and sealed her lips to her silky-smooth flesh. Her tongue darted and probed in between her flowering pussy lips licking up the warm cunt cream drooling from the depths of Karen's fuck channel.

"Oh, my!" Karen gasped, shuddering from the sudden, intense pleasure and quickly noticing a remarkable difference. Melissa's lips felt so much softer, and her exploring tongue hit every pleasure spot with pinpoint accuracy. Unlike with her husband and son, there was no need to guide her movements. This woman knew her way around a pussy...and exactly what to do.

Karen still couldn't believe she had once again ignored her Christian morals and allowed her young friend to do this. She had definitely slipped to a new low. In a last, feeble attempt to ease the guilt, she tried to pretend that it was her husband's mouth working feverishly on her pubic mound. However, she couldn't completely trick her mind, even with the blindfold on. Karen loved Robert, but even in his heyday, he'd never been able to eat her out quite like this. It was as if Melissa was a seasoned concert violinist, and she was playing her pussy masterfully like a Stradivarius.

1...34567...11