WICKed Hormones Ch. 14

Story Info
Don't be so rigid... Have some fun!!
34k words
4.84
123.4k
166

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RTR9209
RTR9209
2,559 Followers

WICKed Hormones

By RTR9209©

***DISCLAIMER***

This story is a complete work of fiction and intended for entertainment purposes only. All sexual participants are eighteen years of age or older.

***AUTHOR'S NOTES***

Once again, I want to thank everyone for their continued interest and positive feedback. I also appreciate everyone's patience, as lately, there has not been as much free time for me to write as when I first began this project.

I want to give an extra special thanks to Ms.Oedipus_Sex for lending her superior writing talents and sacrificing her valuable and limited time to edit and help make this chapter a much better piece to read than I ever could have on my own.

Just so you all know... Chapter 15 is in the works and will be released as soon as possible. Until then, take care, and I hope you enjoy...

CHAPTER 14

Mists of moist vapor wafted wispily up towards the steadily humming ceiling fan as it exhausted the steam clouds still lingering in the hotel bathroom. Beneath the droning vent, Karen also hummed softly as she sat on the tub's edge in wistful bliss, her supple lips and subtle hands sucking and stroking her son's throbbing penis with a steady, motherly, tender care.

Karen had just showered and was dressed in a casual, light summer dress for the return trip home from Atlanta. She'd been in the bathroom doing her hair and applying some makeup when Jacob approached her from behind and asked her for assistance with another one of his painful erections. Since Robert left to go to the downstairs lobby to checkout, the dutiful mother reckoned there'd be enough time to relieve her son and agreed to help.

"Wow, Mom...that feels awesome!" Jacob grunted several minutes into her blowjob. "I'm almost...there!"

Karen tightened her grip on her boy's swelling shaft and began bobbing her head determinedly at a faster tempo, causing her long ponytail to swish side-to-side across her back.

Jacob placed his hands on his mother's shoulders and bellowed, "Oh yeah, Mom!! Here it...here it...coommmeeesss!!!"

Karen moaned with delight as Jacob's cock violently twitched and blasted his thick, morning load of seed into her hungry mouth. She greedily gulped down the syrupy sweet cock-concoction produced by her son's oversized, pulsing testicles until she felt her belly sufficiently filled.

Once the flow had subsided, Karen pulled back to find that some of her high-protein liquid breakfast had escaped her mouth and dribbled onto the swells of her boobs hidden underneath her yellow cotton dress. After licking the sticky residue from her red-painted lips, she looked up at Jacob and asked softly, "Feel better, Sweetie?"

Sporting a goofy grin, Jacob nodded and replied, "Yes, ma'am... much better!"

Karen smiled and whispered, "Good boy." She then pinched the shaft of Jacob's cock right beneath the glans and lapped up the last pearly drops of cum that oozed from its slit. After swallowing, she looked up at her son and added, "You'd better go back to your room and get dressed now...your dad could be back up here any minute!"

Before Jacob could reply, Robert's voice called out from just outside the bathroom door. "Karen? Karen!!"

Suddenly the sleeping mother jerked awake. Karen looked around, a bit confused to find herself in the front passenger seat of their Ford Expedition, the world outside a bright, sunny blur as it sped by along the highway. Once her eyes adjusted, she then quickly glanced down and felt relief to see that there was no evidence of any semen stains on her yellow dress...it had all been just another crazy dream.

With concern, Robert asked again, "Honey? You alright?"

"Yes, Sweetheart," Karen replied as she tried to gather her thoughts and wipe any traces of drool from her painted lips. "I'm...I'm fine...I was just umm...having a dream...I think."

Robert responded with a slight chuckle, "A dream? With the way you were moaning and gripping my hand, I'd say it was more like a nightmare. What was it about?"

Karen looked down to find that her left hand was holding Robert's, with their fingers interlocked. She replied, "It was about uhh...Jake."

"Jake?" Robert asked with curiosity.

"Yes..." she replied, with a nod. Trying to think up a fib, Karen looked over her left shoulder to the rear seats. There, she saw their son sitting in the seat behind Robert, wearing his noise-canceling headphones as he played a video game, oblivious to the world. She looked back to her husband and continued, "...it was from years ago, when I'd dropped him off for his first day of kindergarten. He was so scared that morning, and his little hand held onto mine with a death grip. It was so heartbreaking...I think I was crying in my dream."

Robert looked back to the road and shook his head. "This is about last night... isn't it?"

"Last night?" Karen asked cautiously with some apprehension hoping that her husband's memory from the previous evening at the hotel had still been a blur. "What about last night?"

Robert shrugged. "Well, I guess I should say the entire weekend, really. It's pretty obvious that this trip's made you realize that Jake'll be going off to college the year after next. However, you still see him as your vulnerable baby boy, and the thought of him going off on his own scares you to death."

With relief that Robert's memory appeared to be none the wiser, Karen sighed and looked down. "He'll always be my baby no matter what, but I guess you're right." Turning her gaze back to her husband, she added, "It's just so hard letting go."

"Tell me about it," Robert replied. "I went through the same thing with Rachel. For years she was 'Daddy's Little Princess' and it ripped my heart out to watch her leave." He then added, chuckling, "Of course, she then had to go and betray me and stomp my heart out when she decided to attend Georgia and not Georgia Tech!"

Karen scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Honey...Rachel didn't betray you. You're her father...she'll always love you. She simply felt that Athens would be a better fit for her...the same as it was for me."

Robert looked up into the rearview mirror and caught a glance of his son in the seat behind him. "Well, hopefully, Jake'll follow in his father's footsteps and join the list of Mitchell men who've graduated from Tech." He turned to Karen and asked, "He did seem to enjoy the whole visit, don't you think?"

Karen nodded and answered emphatically, "Yes, I think he did very much." She then added, "In fact, I overheard Jake tell the Bishops' son Jimmy at dinner last night how impressed he was with the campus, the facilities, and the professors he met with."

Robert smiled, "Really? Well, that's good to hear. Maybe for once, things'll swing in my favor."

Squeezing Robert's hand, Karen stated, "Now, Honey...I want you to promise me that you won't impose any unnecessary pressure on Jake concerning which college he ought to attend. You should be a neutral party regarding this, the same as I am." Even as the loving wife said these words, deep in her heart, she still hoped Jacob would choose Georgia, like his sister.

His smile dropping to a frown, Robert replied, "And what about Rachel? She's been pushing Jake towards Georgia for months now."

Karen nodded. "I've already discussed this with our daughter, and she's agreed to lay off. You both need to understand that the choice is Jake's and Jake's alone. He must choose what's best for him." She shook her head and added, "I must say, this competition between you two is getting way out of hand."

Staring straight ahead at the road, Robert grumbled, "I know...it's just that it'd be nice not to be outnumbered for once. Plus, I remember how proud my dad was when I decided to attend his alma mater, and I was hoping to experience that same kind of pride with at least one of our kids."

Karen replied, "Honey, there's still a good chance you will...we'll just have to be patient, trust the good Lord, and see."

Robert turned his head to the right and found Karen staring at him intently, and quickly got lost in her warm, hazel eyes. His loving wife was giving him 'the look', which never failed to disarm him and make him feel like everything would be alright. He turned back straight and mumbled with a sigh, "Okay...okay! I guess you're right...as always."

After a few seconds of silence, Karen scooched over in her seat to get closer to her husband. "Here's an idea...how about I make you a deal?"

Looking at Karen from the corner of his eye, Robert asked, "A deal? What kind of deal?"

Karen leaned in towards Robert and whispered seductively, "The kind of deal where I agree to do that...thing." She then bit her bottom lip and arched her eyebrow.

To ensure he understood his wife correctly, Robert cut his eyes and asked with growing interest, "What thing exactly?"

Tracing her index finger along Robert's forearm, Karen answered innocently, "You knoooow...the thing. You've been bugging me to do it for years now, but I've always refused." For a split second, her gaze turned back to Jacob seated behind them, to make sure he was still oblivious as to what his parents were up to up front.

Robert's eyes went wide with disbelief. "You're joking!" He turned his head towards Karen and asked, "Aren't you?"

Karen shook her head. "No...I'm not joking...not one bit."

"Wait a second," Robert responded. "The last time that I brought it up with you, you said just the mere thought of doing that made you...and I think your exact words were...'sick to my stomach'!"

Karen replied, "Oh, believe me...it still does." Seeing the look of dejection on her husband's face, she quickly added, "However, in this instance...and because I love you so much...I'd be willing to do it."

A smile crept on Robert's face. "So let me get this straight. If I agree not to pressure Jake on his decision, you'd be willing to pull for Georgia Tech against Georgia in this year's football game?"

"Uh-huh!" Karen replied with a nod.

"And you'll even wear a Georgia Tech jersey?" Robert asked, hopefully.

Karen sighed and closed her eyes, "Yes, Sweetheart...I'll even wear a jersey." The former Bulldog cheerleader felt as if she was making a deal with Satan himself.

"Sounds good to me!" Robert replied with a goofy grin and a nod.

"But!" Karen emphasized while holding up her index finger, "You also have to promise me that if Jake ultimately chooses Georgia, you'll be happy and support him in his final decision. That includes no grumbling...no complaining...of any kind."

Robert thought for a few seconds and then said, "Okay...you drive a hard bargain...but you got yourself a deal!"

With a big smile, Karen replied, "Deal!" Satisfied with that matter finally settled, she looked outside the window for the first time since waking from her nap and suddenly realized they were on a two-lane country road. Confused, she asked, "By the way...where are we?" Looking back at Robert, she added with some concern, "Shouldn't we be on the interstate?"

Robert answered, "Normally, yes, but while you were napping, we ran up on a bad car wreck that had traffic backed up for miles. Luckily, I was able to get off at the nearest exit. I decided on taking the back roads for the rest of the way home."

"Do you even know where we are?" Karen asked, looking out the window and seeing no signs of civilization.

Robert nodded, "Yes, of course." He pointed towards the tree line on the right side of the road and continued, "About ten miles that way is a lake my dad used to take us fishing to when I was a kid. We spent many weekends there camping and catching lots of catfish and white bass."

"I bet you were quite the little fisherman back in the day," Karen said with a smile as she turned to face forward.

"I did alright," Robert replied. "My dad was the real angler in the family. Fishing was his passion."

Karen shifted around in her seat and grimaced a bit. Noticing his wife's discomfort, Robert asked, "You okay?"

"Yeah," Karen replied. "I've had a slight twinge in my back since I got up this morning. I think falling asleep in this seat may have aggravated it even more; now I feel it even lower—" She caught herself mid-sentence before she revealed more than she wanted.

Luckily, Robert cut her off, "Could be from that hotel mattress. I tell ya...the older I get, the more I prefer to be home, sleeping in our own bed!"

Karen felt her cheeks blush as she squirmed some more in her seat and pulled the hem of her skirt that had ridden up her legs over her knees. Little did her oblivious husband know, but the source of the discomfort in her back (and rear end) was not the hotel bed...at least not entirely. It was mainly due to the fact that their son had bent her nearly in half while thoroughly pounding her into the said mattress with his insanely oversized, ramrod of a cock. Jacob's enthusiastic spanking of her behind had also left her butt sore and, hopefully, she thought, hadn't left too much of a mark.

The illicit yet foggy memory of the previous night's debauchery caused a slight quiver in Karen's still-aching vagina that even now was still leaking Jacob's virile seed into her panties. All of her husband's talk of fishing put the disconcerting picture in Karen's mind that, at that moment, millions of their son's 'little tadpoles' were deep inside of her, swimming around looking for her egg. Unable to look Robert in the eye, all Karen could reply was, "Yeah...I have to agree with you on that."

Looking over at Karen, Robert offered, "You know...I still have some of that Naproxen in my bag. There's a convenience store not far from here. If you want, we can stop over there and get you something to drink."

"How much longer 'til we get home?" Karen asked as she shifted again. The mention of the chief cause of last night's insanity wasn't helping her unease, hitting so close to home as it did.

Robert answered, "Going this way? Most likely an hour and a half...maybe two."

Karen sighed. "I may just have to take you up on that." She really didn't want to take any blue pill, Naproxen or otherwise, and was hoping to change the subject.

"Alright," Robert replied. "I wouldn't mind getting a snack myself."

"A snack?" Karen asked with surprise (and relief that Robert had shifted the conversation). "We just had lunch before we left Atlanta."

"Did someone say snack?" Jacob called out from the back seat. "I could go for something to eat!"

Robert looked in the rearview mirror and asked, "Jake...How on earth did you even hear that? I thought those were noise-canceling headphones!"

Karen looked over at Robert and replied, "What'd you expect? He's a teenaged boy, and they all have some sort of superhuman radar hearing whenever the subject of food is mentioned! Don't forget that you yourself were that age once."

Robert chuckled, "That's true."

A while later, as Robert parked the Expedition by the fuel pump, he commented, "I may as well go ahead and fill 'er up while we're here...the tank's getting pretty low."

Karen leaned forward as she looked out the front windshield. Seeing the rustic look of the place, with only one other vehicle around, she asked, "Honey...is this place even open?"

"Yeah, of course, it's open," Robert replied, putting the vehicle in park and shutting off the ignition.

Jacob scoffed, "Uh...Dad. I think the director of that old film 'Deliverance' called, and he wants his movie set returned." The comment caused Karen to giggle.

"Hardy har-har!" Robert replied sarcastically as he unbuckled his seat belt. "I'll have you know this is a great place. We used to stop by here when I was a kid before heading out to the lake. It may be a bit dated, but 'The Crawdaddy' has all kinds of cool stuff that you just don't see anymore. In fact...it looks like it hasn't changed a bit since the last time I saw it."

The old establishment was more than a bit dated and dilapidated-looking. Its appearance was like that of a log cabin, and it had been built sometime in the 1960's. It was an old-fashioned combination of a grocery store, gas station, bait, tackle, and gift shop...a throwback to a simpler and more innocent time. Robert couldn't help but feel a wave of nostalgia washing over him as memories of his childhood came flooding back.

Karen grabbed her purse and commented, "Well, I'm going to the lady's room while we're here." She then turned to Robert and asked, "They do have restrooms, I hope?"

"Sure, they do," Robert replied as he unlocked the doors for her to exit.

"Good, because I need to go, too," Jacob stated as he also debarked the vehicle.

"That's fine," Robert responded. "But you'll need to get the key first."

"The key?" Jacob asked, a bit confused.

"Yeah...the key." Robert nodded. "These older places always have the restrooms on the outside of the building, and since they keep 'em locked, you'll need a key to get in. Just go ask the cashier. I'll meet y'all inside the store when I'm finished out here."

As mother and son walked side by side toward the old building, Jacob commented, "Mom? Let me know if you hear any 'duelin' banjos'."

Karen giggled as she put her arm around Jacob's shoulder, "Very funny!" She then pulled her son tight to her side and joked in an exaggerated Southern accent, "But we best stay close together, ya hear? Just to be safe..." They both broke out into fits of laughter.

The restroom was just what you'd expect from an establishment of that era: a small room with one toilet, sink, wall mirror, and a single light bulb hanging from the ceiling...accompanied by a weird, musky smell. Being as old and simple as it was, Karen found it satisfactory to meet her immediate needs but still far below what she would deem to be modern standards. She resigned herself to the fact that, in this situation, beggars couldn't be choosers.

Hitching up her light summer dress skirt, Karen pulled her panties to her knees and squatted...taking the opportunity to sneak a quick glance at the gusset of her underwear. Sure enough, the tell-tale stains of her son's semen that had been leaking out of her all morning were there. Guilt mixed with pleasure as Karen eased her bladder, at the same time feeling a slight quiver in her vaginal canal from the thought of Jacob's seed that was still inside her. After perfunctorily answering nature's call, Karen brushed aside the worrying thoughts that lingered in her mind and now threatened to bubble up. She ignored the unmistakable *plop!* of what she knew to be another wad of her son's sperm that had oozed out of her and dropped into the toilet bowl and quickly flushed her pee and Jacob's wicked bodily fluids evidence away. Wishing to escape the dingy restroom as soon as possible, Karen wiped herself off, pulled her panties back up, and let her skirt down— only to be annoyed by the fact that there was no soap or towels at the sink and thus had to make do rinsing her hands in the dubious water from the faucet.

Just as she opened the door to leave, Karen was shocked to find Jacob standing right outside. "Oh, my goodness!!" the startled mom gasped. "Jake...you scared the living daylights out of me! What are you doing here?"

"Nothing, Mom...just waiting for my turn," Jacob replied.

"Your turn?" Karen asked. "Jake...in case you hadn't noticed...this is the lady's room."

Jacob nodded. "I know., but the guy behind the counter said that the men's room was out of order, and I'd have to use this one."

Karen shrugged her shoulders. "Oh, okay...well then, I'll leave you to it and go meet up with your father." She held out the restroom key and asked, "Would you mind returning this when you're done?"

RTR9209
RTR9209
2,559 Followers