WICKed Hormones Ch. 15

Story Info
This Halloween Jacob gets a lot of tricks AND treats.
50.5k words
4.85
35k
113

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RTR9209
RTR9209
2,580 Followers

***** DISCLAIMER ****

This story is a complete work of fiction and is meant for entertainment purposes only. All sexual participants are Eighteen year of age or older.

***** AUTHOR'S NOTES *****

I first want to give a world of thanks to Ms. Oedipus_Sex for volunteering her exemplary skills and valuable time. She not only edited this chapter but also shared her outstanding talents to help me create a work that, in my opinion, is leaps and bounds beyond anything I could have ever dreamed of doing on my own.

I also want to thank all of you for your continued interest and patience. I want you to know chapter 16 is already in the works and will be released as soon as possible. Until then I hope you enjoy the latest installment...

CHAPTER 15

"Okay, tell me something, nerd...HOW LONG...HAVE YOU AND MOM...BEEN FUCKING?!?"

Rachel's words stung like lightning out of the blue, with each emphasized word steadily crushing his heart as Jacob processed the bombshell news slowly being dropped upon him. His eyes bulged from the revelation that his older sister now knew all about him and his Mom...and their sinful, wicked secret. For the moment, Jacob could find no words to answer Rachel; his whole body was numb except for the stinging sensation he was feeling in his chest. Only then did he realize that it was from Rachel burying her knuckles painfully into his sternum, with her bunched-up panties still in her clenched right hand, as she pressed her fist down on him.

Rachel had him totally pinned with nowhere to escape, her legs clasped in a vice-like grip atop his slender frame as she impatiently waited for her dumbstruck brother's reply. Her looming presence on top of him was bad enough, but what cowered Jacob most of all was the fiery glare in his older sister's eyes staring menacingly down at him.

Resignedly, Jacob let out a deep sigh, flopping his head back down onto Scott's pillow-- his former feeling of ultimate triumph over his sister's husband having by now rapidly dissipated to nothingness, just like his once rampant, recent erection...

Meekly and like a lamb about to be slaughtered, Jacob could only silently repeat to himself the words that he'd once uttered to Mrs. Miller.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh...crap."

*** Earlier that morning.... ***

Sipping on a steaming cup of coffee, Rachel stood at the threshold of the open front door of her and Scott's brand-new house, located in the exclusive new community of Pine Hills. She was wearing her favorite fluffy pink bathrobe, as she watched the sun rising into a cloudless blue sky. Bird-song harmonies welcoming the promise of a new day filtered in through the fluttering tree branches whose leaves were just recently tinged with the reddish-golden shades of fall. In between sips, Rachel relished in the crisp, fresh air as she watched a V-shaped formation of geese flying high above her en route southwards from Canada. All these signs of nature hinted at the long-awaited change to autumn after a sweltering, hot summer in the Deep South.

"SCO-OTT!!!..." the young housewife called out to her husband, who was running late...as usual.

From upstairs, Scott answered back, "YEAH??"

Rachel replied, "YOU'D BETTER HURRY UP...IF YOU WANNA BEAT THE TRAFFIC!!"

Scott yelled back again, "I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND MY BRIEFCASE...HAVE YOU SEEN IT ANYWHERE?"

Rachel held out the mislaid, desperately sought-for item in her left hand and shouted, "YEAH, IT'S RIGHT HERE SWEETHEART...WAITING FOR YOU DOWNSTAIRS!!"

A few seconds later, Scott came bounding down their staircase. He was wearing his favorite dark-blue business suit, with its freshly-pressed jacket draped over his left arm. The frantic husband approached Rachel and took the briefcase with his right hand.

"Thank you!" he exclaimed with a sigh of relief. "I'd be dead if I somehow lost those contracts. My hope is to finally get our newest client to sign on the dotted line today and close the deal." Gazing at his beautiful wife, he added, "Once again, my lovely guardian angel has saved me...I honestly don't know where I'd be without you!"

Rachel rolled her eyes and scoffed, "Most likely the unemployment line!"

With a nod, Scott agreed, "You're probably right about that."

Rachel chuckled, "There's no 'probably' about it...I know I'm right." Noticing his necktie was a bit crooked, she began to straighten the silky garment out and added, "Just promise me that you'll be careful on the road this morning."

"I will," Scott replied in a reassuring tone. "You don't have to worry, Rach...you know I'm a safe driver."

With concern, Rachel commented, "It's not your driving skills that I'm worried about. It's the fact that you have to travel through that horrible Atlanta traffic, with all those nutjobs on the Interstate that don't give a damn! I'm so glad we left the city when we did and moved back home." She then joked, "Grandpa George says that town hasn't been right ever since General Sherman burned it down!"

Scott chuckled, then said with an exaggerated Southern accent, "Well then, darlin', I don't reckon there's much danger of me runnin' into any Yankee troops today...but I'll be darned sure to keep a lookout!"

Rachel rolled her eyes and sighed exasperatedly, "Just be sure to call me the minute you get there."

"Yes, Ma'am!" Scott replied, continuing with the accent and giving his wife a mock salute. In his normal voice, he then commented, "You know, I've noticed something lately...you're starting to sound an awful lot like your Mom!"

Rachel's eyes bugged out. "I am NOT my Mom!!" she replied emphatically, remembering that her younger brother Jacob had made a similar statement not too long before.

Scott put up his hands, "Whoa...whoa...take it easy!" He then added with sincerity, "Honey...you've got a wonderful mother...I didn't mean any offense...I was only trying to pay you a compliment."

Scott's mother, Diane, had passed away when he was just a teenager, and he still missed her terribly. Ever since Mrs. Morgan's untimely death all those years ago, Karen Mitchell had been the first woman who could somewhat fill that hole in his life. She had been very empathetic to him, having lost her own mother (though Karen had been older with a family already) about a decade ago. Even though no one could ever replace his actual mom, Scott loved his mother-in-law as if she were his own.

"Yeah?" Rachel replied with a smile, now feeling somewhat honored by the comparison.

"Yeah!" Scott nodded and reaffirmed. "Our kids will be blessed to have you for their mother and Karen for a grandmother."

Rachel scoffed and rolled her eyes, "You know she's gonna spoil them rotten!"

Scott replied, "Oh, I'm sure she will...without a doubt!"

After a quick laugh between them, Scott asked, "Speaking of Mom...are you still planning on hanging out with her today?"

"Yes, I am." Rachel replied as she began straightening out the collar of Scott's dress shirt. "We're meeting up later in Sandy Springs to go shopping in Buckhead Village for the Halloween party." She added with glee, "I'm so excited that this event's gonna be our first chance hosting something at our new place!"

Barring Christmas, Halloween was Rachel's favorite holiday. So much so that even though she was a fully-grown and married adult, she'd still go trick-or-treating if she could (and if it weren't so frowned upon). Rachel already had plans to beg her Aunt Brenda to allow her to take her little cousin Daniel around the neighborhood on Halloween night and collect all sorts of treats and goodies.

Looking at his wife, Scott offered, "Well, just let me know if I can be of any assistance."

Rachel replied matter-of-factly, "Well, now that you mention it...a certain 'party committee' member did volunteer you for the decorating crew."

Bewildered by this information, Scott questioned, "Me? Volunteer? What 'committee'? And which member?"

Trying to look all cute and innocent, Rachel pointed at herself, "This member!"

A knowing smile crept across Scott's handsome face. He knew there was no use in arguing with his lovely wife...he could never tell her no. With a deep sigh, he relented, "Well, if that's the case...then I guess I'm on the decorating crew."

Rachel squealed with delight, "Yay!! Thank you, honey!!" She then added, "Oh, and by the way...you'll be working mainly with Dad."

Scott arched his eyebrow and asked, "Does he know about this so-called 'decorating crew'?"

"No..." Rachel answered with a giggle. "Mom hasn't told him yet."

Scott huffed, "Let me guess...Mom's also on this 'party committee'?"

"Mmmm-hmmm...she happens to be the founder and chairwoman, actually." Rachel confirmed as she leaned in and gave Scott a kiss. After pulling back, she patted her husband on his chest and continued, "Now, you'd better get going, or you're gonna be late!"

Looking at his wristwatch, Scott agreed, "Shoot! You're right...I'd better get moving." He then gazed into Rachel's bright, green eyes and added, "I'll see you tonight...love you!"

"I love you too." Rachel concurred, as the married couple gave each other one last quick kiss. Crossing her arms, the young wife leaned against the door frame as she watched her husband walk to his car parked in the driveway. As Scott opened the driver's side door, she called out, "Good luck at the meeting, and don't forget-- "

"I know...I know..." Scott raised his hand, interrupting Rachel before she could finish her statement. "I'll call you as soon as I get there."

Rachel smiled and waved at Scott as he backed out of the driveway and headed off to meet with his client in Tuscaloosa. After watching her husband's car disappear out of sight, she thought, "Well, since I'm already up, might as well get dressed and head on over to Mom's early. I'm just dying for a cup of her coffee!"

********************

An hour or so later, Rachel pulled into the driveway of her parent's home and parked her car. Seeing that the garage door was down, she wasn't sure whether anyone had left yet, so she used her key to enter through the front door.

As Rachel made her way through the house, she couldn't help but notice the tempting aroma of her Mother's fantastic, freshly-brewed coffee. "Mom?" she called out when she arrived in the kitchen, only to find no one there. She thought it strange because usually, this would be when her family would eat breakfast.

Rachel shrugged it off, assuming everyone was still preparing for the day upstairs. She then grabbed a mug and helped herself to a cup of coffee. After taking a sip, she muttered, "Mmmmmm...damn, that's some good stuff! I'm gonna have to beg Mom to tell me her secret."

Gazing out of the kitchen window, Rachel enjoyed her steaming hot beverage for the next few minutes. She took notice of the many improvements and upgrades her parents had recently made to their backyard patio and pool area. Rachel soon began coming up with a bucket list of all sorts of landscape ideas for her and Scott's brand-new property.

After finishing up the delicious cup of coffee, and with still no appearance by any of her family members, Rachel's unease and curiosity began to spike. Placing her empty cup in the dishwasher, she then began to make her way back through the eerily quiet house.

As Rachel ascended the staircase, she called out, "Mom? Dad?" However, there was no response as she continued up to the second floor. As she made her way down the hall, she noticed that her parent's bedroom door was slightly ajar. Lightly knocking as she entered through the doorway, she called out once more, "Mom?" Still, there was no reply.

Walking across the large master bedroom, Rachel could hear the loud *hisssss* of the running shower. She was about to call out to her Mother again when the unmistakable sounds of sex began to filter out from the bathroom.

Rachel could easily make out the lewd noise of wet flesh slapping against wet flesh and Karen's high-pitched squeals as she approached her climax. The married daughter stifled a giggle at the thought of her conservative, middle-aged parents being adventurous and getting busy in the shower so early in the morning. "Way to go, Dad!" Rachel mumbled with amusement, in awe that her overworked father could still have the stamina to satisfy his beautiful wife sexually.

At first, Rachel thought it would be best if she snuck out quietly and gave her parents their privacy. However, for some unknown reason, an irresistible curiosity caused her to stay put. With her back against the bedroom wall, she remained hidden as she listened in on the erotic soundtrack of her parent's early-morning coupling.

Strangely, Rachel's body began to hum with a sudden sexual arousal. She reckoned it most likely stemmed from not having received the attention she'd needed from Scott earlier that morning. The young wife had eagerly made plans to seduce her husband for a quick 'roll 'round the hay' before his business trip to Alabama. However, Scott had forgotten to set his alarm clock, and waking up so late meant he had to regretfully decline his wife's tempting offer.

Without thinking, Rachel placed her right hand underneath her skirt and slid her fingers across her panty-covered mound. She found that its thin, cotton gusset was already moist with her excitement.

Rachel was surprised when she heard the loud *whack!* of her father's hand slapping against Karen's round, matronly backside. She was pressing her fingers harder against her tingling vagina when she heard her Mother call out, "Oh! I'm...I'm...almost...Oh yes! You...you're gonna...make...meeeeeee..."

The sounds and mental visions of her father causing Karen to climax in the shower soon had Rachel quickly approaching her own orgasm. Suddenly, her blood turned cold like ice water in her veins when she heard her Mother cry aloud, "OHHHHH...YES!! YEEESSSSSS...JAAAAAKKKE!!!!"

Horrified by what she'd just heard, Rachel immediately stopped mid-stroke in her self-pleasuring. Too scared to look but unable to resist, she slowly peered around the corner into the bathroom and was utterly shocked by what she saw. There, inside the large shower cubicle, was her married Mother lurching about in obvious orgasm whilst being savagely taken from behind by her younger brother. Both of them were coated with a sheen of water, their hair wet and matted, with a primal, determined look on their faces. Faint fumes of Jacob's scent soon filtered through amidst the foggy shower's wafting mist and entered Rachel's lungs, quickly inflaming her arousal even more.

Rachel stood transfixed as if frozen to the spot just outside of her parents' master bathroom door. Time stood still, and her rapid pulse thrumming within her eardrums was all Rachel could hear as she processed the mind-numbing spectacle of forbidden, incestuous debauchery happening right in front of her. She watched aghast as her naked and buxom, middle-aged Mother threw her head back, with a faint smile of satisfaction on her mouth, whilst her grimacing, teenaged younger brother slapped her behind repeatedly with his hand.

"She's not actually gonna...?" Rachel incredulously asked herself, only to have her query immediately answered. Her eyes bulged as she watched her Mother arch her back, her mouth agape and her legs quivering spasmodically in the obvious climactic throes of utter ecstasy, while at the same time, her younger brother lunged upwards on his tiptoes. Rachel's jaw dropped as she watched Jacob take his hands, which had been tightly grasping at their Mother's hips, and reach up to absolutely manhandle Karen by the arms as he pulled her towards him and rammed himself home.

"What are they thinking?!" the utterly aghast daughter and sister screamed to herself, helplessly watching the unspeakable, horrifying sight unfolding before her. Still, she stared on, watching her brother's skinny abs flex and twitch as he pushed his pelvis right up against their Mother's plump, upturned butt. Rachel couldn't even bring herself to put words together and describe what she knew she was seeing, but it was quite obvious what was happening. There was no doubt about it, from the way her Mom and brother were quivering and the ecstatic look on both their faces, that they were engaged in a sickening sexual exchange of bodily fluids. Rachel could only feel disgust well up inside her as they shamelessly lingered on and on conjoined together, relishing carelessly in the consummation of their taboo coupling. To her ultimate horror, it was then that Rachel realized that she didn't even know whether her Mother was still on birth control, nor could she see if Jacob was even wearing a condom.

Before Rachel could fully process the dire implications of this realization, something altogether new blindsided her once more.

"Oh, my God!" Rachel mouthed, having turned her gaze back to Karen and seeing what could only be described as breastmilk spouting forth from her Mother's diamond-hard nipples. As it splattered onto the shower's glass wall, the visual image of its creamy-white ejection made it abundantly clear to Rachel that at that exact same moment, her brother's young and potent, virile sperm was likely ejaculating directly from his bare, rock-hard cock and straight into the walls and depths of their Mother's possibly unprotected womb! The startled daughter felt her own pink nubs involuntarily pucker inside her bra as if yearning to lactate in unison to the sight of this forbidden, familial fornication that she was witnessing. To stifle a scream, Rachel put her right hand over her gaping mouth...and immediately the sweet, pungent aroma of her wet pussy nectar permeated from her slender, manicured fingers and into her nostrils.

As she spied more and more of her Mother and brother's depraved debauchery, Rachel began to feel weak in the knees. Spinning around and placing her back against the wall for support, her eyes just happened to catch sight of her parent's framed wedding photo on Karen's nightstand. For what seemed like forever, she could only listen (her normal hearing having returned) to the primitive grunts and moans echoing from the tiled shower as she overheard her brother continuing to fill up her Mother...and her Mother mewling in wanton approval at the seemingly endless insemination her own son was giving her. Rachel felt an overwhelming pity and sympathy for her innocent father as she stared at his smiling, oblivious face, looking back at her from the wedding photo. When she heard Jacob finally bellow out in triumph, "Oh yeah, Moooommmm!!! I'm gonna dump the rest of my load...all over...your...BIG...beautiful...ASSSS!!!" thus bringing a conclusion to her Mother and brother's animalistic copulation and unholy union, Rachel knew then and there that her entire world had been shattered. Crouched on the carpet and clutching her golden cross necklace over her pounding heart, Rachel wondered with ominous foreboding whether she'd just witnessed the conception of her very own sibling..."or should it be, nephew/niece??"

Due to her shock and anger, Rachel desired nothing more than to storm into the bathroom and confront the diabolical duo with their wicked, incestuous adultery. The loyal daughter wanted to scold them royally and especially scrutinize her formerly-faithful Mother, "Mom? How...HOW COULD YOU?! How could you do this...TO DAD?!" However, her feet never moved, and she held back. Her more logical side won out, and she decided against a knee-jerk reaction. It would be better to wait, she thought, until she had cooled off and could digest this newly-discovered information more fully.

RTR9209
RTR9209
2,580 Followers