WICKed Hormones Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Rachel continued to spy on her Mother and baby brother through the window, her right hand still lodged within her shorts. She watched in complete awe as Karen's head bobbed and her cheeks expanded again and again whilst expertly cleansing the length of Jacob's cock, without so much as allowing a single drop of their combined cum to remain.

After she was done, Rachel watched as Karen lovingly ran her tongue around the bulbous tip of her baby brother's deflating penis, lapping up any lingering traces of his delicious semen that had mixed with her womanly secretions. Highly impressed by what she had just witnessed, Rachel whispered, "Damn, Mom!! You are one serious cocksucker!!"

Unless she had seen it with her own eyes, never in a million years would Rachel have believed her conservative, straitlaced Mother would've ever been capable of such oral skills and more than that, depraved debauchery. Taking a deep breath, Rachel had to remind herself it was probably because of all the powerful chemicals her Mom had been exposed to by Jacob that she was even engaging in these sinful acts. Once again, Rachel began to wonder what other out-of-character things the previously squeaky-clean Karen Mitchell could be enticed into trying while under the influence of those wicked hormones. As the scheming daughter slid her fingers from between the soaking-wet folds of her hairless cunt, she thought to herself, "Oh yeah...I want in on this!"

Rachel continued watching as Karen paused from licking Jacob's cock and looked up to speak to him. She then saw her little brother nod with a goofy grin and, even though she couldn't hear what Jacob was saying, Rachel swore she could make out the words, "Yes, Ma'am." on his lips. Seeing her Mother suddenly stand up and collect her bra from the back of the couch, the spying daughter quickly pulled her hand out of her shorts. The adrenaline rush from an irrational fear of being seen and caught finally snapped Rachel to her senses as she straightened herself up and snuck away quietly back to the main house.

"Alright...let's get cleaned up as fast and as best we can." Karen stated, as she refastened and adjusted the bra straps on her shoulders. "We've been out here way too long, and I still have to find something to clean up Rachel's poor couch."

"Okay..." Jacob replied, half paying attention and taking a quick glance at his sister's 'poor couch', where streaks of his Mom's breastmilk had sprayed everywhere. "Well...at least for once it can be said: 'Han Solo didn't shoot first!'" Jacob wryly chuckled to himself. As Karen slowly pulled her panties up and onto her hips, catching anything that had leaked down her legs in order to hide that 'shot', Jacob was quickly mesmerized by the sight of his hot Mom getting re-dressed. His eyes focused mainly on her boobs and the twin globes of her breasts wobbling enticingly inside of her bra cups as she adjusted the pale blue garment. To him, watching his Mom putting her clothes back on was almost as sexy and mouth-watering as her taking them off...almost.

Turning around, Karen looked down to find Jacob still sitting on the couch with his pants around his ankles, distracted and staring blankly at her. Snapping her fingers twice, she asked, "Jake? What are you waiting for?" Once she had his attention, she continued, "C'mon...get moving!" As she straightened out her white blouse and blue, checkered dress, she added, "The game sounds like it's already ended...if anyone discovers my Jeep parked in the driveway, they're bound to come looking for us."

"Yes, Ma'am...sorry." Jacob replied. He then stood up from the sofa, pulling his underwear and pants back up.

Once they had cleaned everything up as best they could, Jacob sat on a bar stool, waiting for Karen. Watching his Mother slide her right foot back into one of the ruby-red high-heeled pumps, he said, "Mom...thanks again for always helping me. If there's anything I could do to ever repay you...just let me know."

Sliding her left foot into the other 'stripper' shoe that had flown off her feet, a smile slowly crept onto Karen's lovely face. "Repayment, you say?"

"Yes, Ma'am...you name it." Jacob replied, with a nod. As soon as he realized all manners of chores and special projects his Mom might think up for him to do, Jacob immediately regretted offering her such a blank check so foolishly and the goofy grin instantly drained from his face.

Karen walked over and stood in front of Jacob, the extremely high-heeled platform shoes she was wearing made her tower once more over the teenager. "Hmmmm...let me think." Tapping her cheek with her right index finger, Karen pondered her response carefully. After a few seconds, she gasped with wide eyes, "Oh, I know what you could do for me!"

Looking up at Karen, Jacob replied, "Sure, Mom...anything!" His response was a little apprehensive, as he dreaded what her request could possibly be.

Karen reached out and ran her fingers through Jacob's dark brown hair, "How about when we get home...you give me one of your patented, fabulous, foot massages?" She giggled as she ruffled the top of his head.

"A foot massage?" Jacob asked somewhat confused, but also relieved. "That's it?" Considering everything his Mom had done for him over the past few months, he thought it to be a very tame request, but he wasn't about to be one to argue.

Karen nodded, "Uh-huh..." Glancing down at her ruby-red pumps, she pouted and whined, "My poor feet have been literally killing me from wearing these ridiculous shoes all night...no thanks to your Aunt Brenda!" She then looked back at Jacob and chuckled, "Besides...I'm not sure just how much alcohol your father has consumed tonight, but I've got a feeling he won't be in much condition to give me a massage anyway...or even drive us home, for that matter."

The fact that Robert would most likely be intoxicated from consuming too much booze and beers gave Karen a small sense of relief. Hopefully, he'd be too inebriated to attempt having sex with her later, meaning there'd be no chance for her husband to notice how his wife's vagina had been temporarily resized by their son's gigantic, monster of a cock...and pumped chock-full with his thick, potent seed.

Jacob replied, "Well, no problem then, consider me your personal masseur." Fixing his hair and striking a leering attempt at a confident 'Han Solo' pose, he added a mock salute for emphasis.

"Thank you, sweetie!" Karen responded with a smile. Leaning down, she kissed Jacob's forehead, and added, "Oh, if you'd like...maybe we can watch one of your 'Star Wars' or comic book movies, while you rub my feet."

"Cool!!" Jacob happily replied. As they walked to the door to leave the pool house, the teenager inquired, "Say, Mom? If any other parts of your body need 'rubbing'...I'll be more than willing to help you out!"

Karen looked at Jacob and the cheeky grin on his face. She shook her head and scoffed, "As much as I'd appreciate your willingness to...as you put it... 'help me out', you still need to remember that your dad will be home, so it's probably best we keep any 'rubbing' from the knees down...even if he's likely to be passed out...okay?"

Jacob shrugged his shoulders, "Okay, Mom...whatever you say." As Karen opened the door and peeked outside to make sure the coast was clear, he mumbled, "Can't blame a guy for trying."

Walking slowly behind his Mom around the edge of Rachel's pool, the teenager took one last, long look at Karen wearing her highly inappropriate Halloween costume. He couldn't help but be mesmerized by his sweet, lovely Mother looking so freaking hot, dressed up as a sexy version of 'Dorothy', the Kansas farm girl and now wished he could take a picture of her as a memento. "Dang this Han Solo costume for not having pant pockets!" he chuckled regretfully to himself, having left his phone in the house with his regular clothes. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Jacob felt a strange and unusual desire. Just before they entered the house to rejoin the rest of the family, he suggested, "Say, Mom? How about tonight, we forego 'Star Wars' and watch your 'Wizard of Oz' DVD, instead?"

********************

END CHAPTER 15

STORY TO CONTINUE IN CHAPTER 16