Wicked Interrogation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her lips were tightly sealed around his crown, she lowered herself back upon his tool, entering into a steady pace of head bobbing and messy cock-sucking. His enormous meat filled her mouth to the brim, and even though elves weren't exactly built to fellate tauren, Maiev did an outstanding job of doing just that. She slurped him down with long pulls of the mouth, taking him to that halfway mark each time with furrowed brows and ears that wiggled from her effort.

Her hands twisted and jerked at the base of his shaft while she bobbed her head in his lap, the lewd gurk gurk gluck gluck of her throat being constantly filled with rock-hard cock acting as ambient noise within the little jail cell. Beneath her, Tyrande joined in, lapping at the tauren's sack and taking his testicles into her hot mouth. They were hairier than she'd like, but she sucked on them all the same, popping and slurping them between her lips.

Rohak watched the two slutty elves worship his cock, confused and aroused beyond measure. This was by far the strangest interrogation he'd ever seen or heard of. So much so that he wondered if he were dreaming. Perhaps they'd drugged him, or cast some sort of spell on him, or done something he didn't even know of to trap him in a fairy tail that would be best suited to extracting information from him. By this point he didn't much care. Fake or not, it certainly felt real to him. Duty be damned, Tyrande Whisperwind was washing his balls with her mouth and a gorgeous warden he didn't even know the name of was slobbering on his cock like it was a juicy slab of meat that she'd been starving for.

In a way she had been.

Enjoying the bovine delicacy her prisoner was providing to her, Maiev hummed and purred around his manhood, stopping her fellatio only to quickly tend to his cockhead with her tongue, forming slippery circles around its great girth and teasing at his urethra, lapping up and sucking down all the pre-cum she could get. She'd had ten-thousand years to hone her prowess in battle, and just as many to hone her ability to suck dick. It wasn't always available in her line of work, but she always found a way to indulge herself. This tauren was like a test for her, and this was the best demonstration she'd ever provided. Judging by his bullish huffing and the pulsing of his enormous shaft, she was passing with flying colors. Even if she couldn't take him all the way, she doubted any tauren, orc, elf, or otherwise could compare to the superb blowjob she was giving him.

Tyrande and Maiev worked him with feverish enthusiasm, pleasing both him and themselves, making wet, sloppy noises so obscene they were only fit to be heard inside of a brothel. When the High Priestess put an end to their oral services, both his obelisk of a cock and his hefty balls were literally dripping in a layer of sticky elven saliva.

"We're going to release you now--temporarily--but do not misunderstand me: if you make one wrong move you will be back in chains." Tyrande paused. "Or worse."

Maiev followed along without argument, getting up to retrieve a large metal key from a peg on the wall. Returning to the cell, she inserted it into the keyholes holding Rohak's bindings together and stepped back. Nervously, he stood up, his eyes darting between the two as if he was expecting some sort of trick.

Far from being a trick, Tyrande turned around and bent forward slightly, nudging her sizeable ass against his erect shaft. "Do not move," she ordered him, and then motioned for Maiev to join her.

What else could she do?

Stripping out of her leather pants, she took point beside Tyrande, pressing herself against the tauren and sandwiching his manhood between both of their large purple behinds. It stood out like a flagpole, bright pink against the violet hue of their cushiony elven asses. And although Tyrande's was big, round, and perfectly smackable, Maiev's was noticeably larger. Part of this was because she was simply larger in stature than the High Priestess, but as a warden she exercised every single day, and thanks to this rigorous training she was not only physically strong, but wonderfully toned. A fat ass was merely an unintentional consequence of her efforts.

The irony of it all was that she'd trained her body with the sole purpose of killing her enemies, not getting them off with her bountiful booty.

But that's exactly what she was doing. And even though she was far from inexperienced, and had given her fair share of handjobs and blowjobs, Maiev had never before given a buttjob. It wasn't as easy to perform as their dual handjob, but the two women soon found a suitable rhythm, bouncing and bobbing their butts against the tauren's cock. His girth was well-lubed with saliva already, and so it glided smoothly through their thick cheeks, back and forth or up and down depending on the angle.

Rohak was so overwhelmed by this entire affair that the idea of escaping barely even crossed his mind, and when it had he dismissed it immediately. There was no hope of doing so against Elune's chosen, and warden's were known just as much for their magic as for their physical prowess. Even if he was double their size he hadn't a chance two-on-one, and he very much preferred the sort of double-teaming he was receiving now. For him it was either execution or enjoying the royal treatment of two beautiful night elves sliding their asses along his cock. The choice was easy.

He wanted to touch them, to spank and squeeze them, but he dared not move. The two of them showed the same amount of enthusiasm towards their current task as they had done when they were jerking him off or sucking his cock, moving and pressing their big asses firmly against him. They rocked their bodies, burying his huge girth within the fat, bubbly confines of their ass cheeks, smooth and oiled up from spit and pre-cum.

He had already been primed and ready to blow, so it didn't take but a few minutes of having his manhood squished between two beautiful elf butts before he exploded all over them. Grunting strenuously and making his bullish nostrils billow, his cock erupted like a geyser, spraying a viscous fountain of sticky goo that landed upon their backs as well as the thick cheeks of their asses. Instinctively, he took his cock in hand and aimed it at them like a weapon.

Wide-eyed and caught up in what felt like a wet dream, Maiev copied what Tyrande was doing and bent forward, hands on her knees with her ass side-by-side and touching Tyrande's. As she looked back at the tauren, a gush of cum splattered against her ass, and then another and another, until her cheeks felt completely covered in the stuff. After dousing her in his spunk, he switched to Tyrande, giving her the same exact treatment. He did this one more time before he dried up, and all the while she could feel that initial burst of jizz sluicing down her back to pool along the top of her round ass.

"What a mess," Tyrande complained, standing up straight.

A mere second later and Maiev gasped as she felt the warm touch of the other woman's tongue against her ass. It slid along the round curve of her ass cheek, scooping up what must have been a hefty amount of cum before pulling away. Confused, she moved to twist out of reach, but Tyrande grabbed her, ordered her to sit still, and guided her to the floor.

Tyrande had always seemed prim and chaste, but Maiev was quickly learning the depths of depravity that the High Priestess touched upon. Lap after lap of Tyrande's tongue drew across her ass, licking up all of the sticky tauren cum that coated her large rump. It took a good few minutes, but by the time Tyrande was finished her ass shined nice, bright, and purple. She'd been so thorough that it looked squeaky clean, and the diet of jizz seemed to please her.

They swapped positions afterwards, with Tyrande on her hands and knees while Maiev kneeled behind her. The High Priestess' ass was just as soaked with spunk as hers had been. So much so that it looked like it'd been frosted with a heavy layer of cream. Surprisingly, this didn't bother Maiev at all. Cum eating had never been her thing, but she'd tasted Rohak's pre-cum and found it to her liking before, so by this point her inhibitions had dissolved and her curiosity got the better of her. Leaning in, she got her first taste of tauren baby batter by dragging her tongue flat against Tyrande's shapely behind, gathering up as much as possible before drawing it into her mouth. She swallowed it all in one gulp. It had the consistency of human rice pudding, but went down easily.

Somehow, it was delicious.

As she went in for another taste, she felt large, rough hands grab her from behind. There wasn't a whole lot of time to take in what was happening, just the feel of the tauren's hefty tip hitching at her entrance and then slamming home until it kissed her cervix. The force of the thrust knocked her fully onto her hands and knees, and a harsh grunt tumbled from her lips.

The pleasure of being stuffed full of tauren meat and stretched so utterly required a moment of time to collect herself, and to her benefit Rohak made no effort to pull out and begin thrusting. He was adjusting as much to her tightness as she was to his thickness. Catching her breath, finding her voice, and mustering a bit of false anger, she growled at him, "Who said you could move?"

"I couldn't help myself," he said, slowly pulling out while rubbing his thumbs over the cheeks of her ass. "I've been wanting to do this since I first saw you."

"When you first... mmn... saw me, I was in full plate." Maiev rested her head on Tyrande's ass and groaned as the tauren withdrew from her pussy until only his tip remained.

"Not even that cloak of yours can hide this ass."

She knew it was coming, but the next thrust caused her to grunt again as his fat cock filled her all the way up to the leathery sheathe at the base of his manhood. Conversation was over. Maybe their mouthes couldn't fit him all the way, but he was going to slam their pussies with every inch of him.

Rohak's prick was well-lubed with spit and cum, and Maiev was dripping wet already. He penetrated her more easily than he would have otherwise expected of an elf, but she was a large woman, strong and capable. Tall, toned with muscle, and blessed with curves that could make a tauren woman jealous, Maiev was able to take the entirety of his great bovine length as if she'd done it a dozen times before.

But as well as she could take him into her pussy, the sensations making her clit throb and her body quiver were hard to cope with. Due to his immense size, he stroked at every nook and cranny of her cunt, pulled at her gripping pussy lips, and made her feel already the tightening tension of an orgasm building within her core.

And this was only the second thrust.

Pulling out, he graced her with another deep stroke, harder this time, his heavy balls smacking up against her. She grunted again, but it was more like a moan this time, feminine and promising. He repeated this, intensifying the speed and rhythm at which he was fucking her until the dirty sounds of their coupling pervaded the tiny jail cell. Flesh on flesh, tauren on night elf, prisoner on warden. He moved his hands to her slender waist and let loose, pounding her as he would a woman of his own race. His nostrils flared, his ears fluttered, his muscles rippled, and every ounce of his concentration was hellbent on stuffing Maiev's juicy purple cunt for as long as he was able.

Gazing down at the two of them on their hands and knees, he admired their forms while he drilled Maiev's pussy. They were long-legged, slim and busty, with luscious hair typical of night elves. Even from behind their breasts were visible. Healthy and full, they dangled and swung seductively. Both of their asses were exceptionally large with well-rounded cheeks, but Maiev's was truly something else. Her ass stuck out like a hump, and he enjoyed watching her meaty cheeks bounce and clap against him, her beautiful purple skin rippling with frantic waves. Maybe he'd be executed, but he was going to get all he could get out of this odd turn of events. Even if he had to give up some information, he wasn't about to pass up on elf pussy. Not a chance.

"Much better than executing him, yes?" Tyrande asked.

Maiev opened her mouth to speak but a hard thrust of thick tauren meat knocked the air right out of her. "Yess," she finally groaned, her husky voice like a low growl.

The toned muscles of her back tensed with every balls-deep stroke into her pussy, drawing Rohak's attention to her brilliant silver hair. At first he thought to yank on it and ride her like a mare, but he soon came up with another idea. As both women were still on their hands and knees, Maiev was essentially using Tyrande's ass as a pillow while she was pounded senseless from behind.

Grabbing her by the back of the head, he ignored her outcry and forced her face-first against the High Priestess' ass, smothering her between the other woman's cheeks, so large that they practically enveloped her head.

Maiev struggled only briefly before catching on to his intentions. Although it wasn't her preference, she'd been with women before. Gripping and squeezing Tyrande's plump cheeks, she darted out her tongue and gave a tentative lick to her innocent little star, almost laughing when Tyrande practically jumped in place.

"Oh my," Tyrande said, and then groaned when Maiev began to really get into it, licking the priestess' asshole, bathing it in saliva and playfully biting at her plump cheeks. She knew what she was doing with her mouth, and the sweet taste of the massage oil, as well as the tauren's cum, spurred her on even further.

Rohak returned both hands to Maiev's hips and grinned. This was beginning to feel a lot more like a reward than a punishment. Both of the gorgeous elves were moaning freely now, reduced to utter depravity in the pursuit of pleasure, and, ostensibly, information. Sure the warden woman had slain his comrades and taken him prisoner, but now he was balls-deep in her pussy, making her big booty bounce against him while she ate out Tyrande Whisperwind's ass. Surely that counted for something? Surely his comrades would have understood?

If not, well, at this point he didn't much care.

Huffing and bellowing like an animal, he beat Maiev's tight pussy into a sopping, dripping mess, pounding her with all of the bullcock that she so obviously craved. With each thrust her cunt rippled and spasmed around him, squeezing as tight as he expected of someone as remarkably fit as she was. Maiev's entire body was ridiculously tight, and each stroke of massive tauren meat into her pussy made her immaculate body shake and quiver like a leaf. She was close, so close that he knew it wouldn't take much to get her off. A deep, toe-curling, ear-flattening thrust and a hard smack on her fat elven ass was all it took.

It devastated her, and she shattered into a million pieces as she orgasmed, her pussy quaking around his colossal girth. A cry louder than any she had uttered before broke from her, and when her agonizingly sweet climax faded, she exhaled a great gust of air and wiggled her ass back against his hairy groin.

Rohak gave her another smack on the ass and was beginning to pull out for another thrust when Tyrande spoke up.

"I believe that means it's my turn."

That suited him just fine, and when she laid down on the floor he eagerly settled in between her long, shapely legs. By this point his anxiety over his situation had all but evaporated, and he quickly lined up his tool at her slick entrance, teasing his flared tip through her slit and smearing pre-cum over her small tuft of emerald pubic hair.

Just as he had done with the warden, he sank balls-deep into Tyrande with one smooth thrust, watching as his monstrous pink girth parted her petals and disappeared within her welcoming pussy. She was immediately distraught, sucking in air and dipping her head back upon the floor while her legs locked around him. Her hair fell about her, and he could see her eyes roll up into her head from just the initial thrust. As he slowly pulled out for another, she cooed in a sultry, feminine voice, clearly enjoying what she was receiving.

He didn't waste any time sticking it to her. A few beginner strokes were all she got before he was pumping Tyrande at an accelerated pace, stretching her royal pussy and knocking against her unused womb. She groaned and writhed upon the floor, her large tits bouncing to the ruinous beat of her pussy being stuffed and ploughed full of tauren dick. And although Maiev had the larger ass, Tyrande's chest was exceptionally stacked. Her breasts mesmerized him as they swiveled and wobbled atop her chest, and he only broke away from staring at them when Maiev suddenly stood up and straddled the High Priestess' face.

Tyrande murmured something incomprehensible against the elf pussy obstructing her face, but then her lips parted and her tongue issued forth. Reaching up to take hold of Maiev's hips for stability, she began to eat her out, drawing the flat of her tongue over her folds, sucking on them, slurping and devouring the other woman with just as much passion and fervor as Rohak was fucking her with.

The three of them made an uproar of noise, and through the moans and grunts and the constant squelching of his fat cock pummeling her pussy, the thwacking of his balls against her ass reverberated like music within the cell. Rohak may have been large, but he was fast as well, and he used both his strength and speed to pound the Kaldorei matriarch into the ground, stirring up her insides with more dick than she'd ever before taken. It was sweaty and savage, but she took it all with needy moans and sultry cries of pleasure as she was stretched and defiled.

Ceaseless, catastrophic strokes battered her core and made her head spin, to such a degree that she was almost too distracted to eat Maiev's juicy cunt. She came over and over again, creaming all over his pillaging bullcock until at last she tapped out and weakly ordered him to get up.

Begrudgingly, he obliged, watching as she stood up on shaky legs and retrieved what looked like an elongated tube from her bag. He only realized what it was when she began to ease one end of it into Maiev's ass, pressing it against her delicate sphincter and pushing in. She stuffed an immensely long dildo that rivaled him in length right into the warden's asshole. And they both seemed to be enjoying it.

Once the flexible dildo was deep enough, Tyrande knelt and proceeded to do the same thing to herself, until both women were ass to ass with a great big sex toy connecting the two of them.

The unbelievable absurdity of it all was hard to deal with, and nearly left him speechless as Tyrande Whisperwind and his warden jailer began to bounce gingerly against one another, their thick elven asses eating up the entirety of the long dildo with every backwards motion of their luscious bodies.

This was all very new to Maiev, but by this point she was open to just about anything. She learned fast, and soon enough she was throwing her ass back against Tyrande, their large behinds colliding with such force that they jiggled and clapped as they simultaneously fucked themselves upon the dildo.

This was too much for Rohak to just sit there and watch. His cock felt like it was about to burst and he desperately needed to get off again.

He stepped forward.

"Uh-uh," Tyrande chided. "Stay where you are or you'll be back in chains."

"But..."

"You want to join in? Then you'll have to tell us everything you know."

This wasn't the kind of torture he'd been trained to resist. How could he--or anyone for that matter--possibly resist the temptations of these two gorgeous elves?