Wicked Magic Pt. 01

Story Info
A deer-taur and an anthro fox make love.
8.6k words
2.5k
5
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

The white fox stood tall, fabric flapping around his body, though he wore long pants beneath, his cloak inscribed with runes of power. Between his paws, held a foot apart, he formed a fireball, crackling and spitting magical energy, hurling it at his opponent, a lean lizard who was no match for Sandor, his staff held proudly in his paw as a Summoner.

At the trial, set in a bare circle of ground, framed with wooden stands for spectators, he stood proudly, pulling at his magic. Sandor spoke softly, under his breath, allowing him to better frame his spell as the lower class members of the crowd cheered, enjoying the show even though they did not understand what his trial entailed. They were only there for the thrill of it, what break it gave them from their daily lives. They'd go home that night and talk about the strong, young fox mage with white fur, but they would not understand what he had cast there.

Sandor smiled faintly, however, enjoying the touch of his power as he swiped his staff from left to right, summoning a long, twisting length of vine. It undulated back and forth, yet there was no time at all for his lizard opponent to react as he sent it out, twisting around and around the lizard's legs even as he called on his own magic.

The lizard might have been a strong opponent, but he was still no match for Sandor, not after all his training, his study, as he brought another fireball, that one crackling with blue flames, to life, hurling it forth with a short, sharp cry. It would not hurt the lizard, not as he threw up a protective shield just in time, but it knocked him off his feet with a muffled curse, ending the bout.

"A splendid trial, Sandor."

Elder Ron, a wizened yet powerful beyond anyone's imaginings wolf, stepped forward, a smile behind the heavy, grey fur on his muzzle. Sandor took a moment, offering his paw to the lizard, who clasped it gladly, sharing their congratulations on the demonstration, even it if had been a trial to see, more specifically, just how far Sandor had progressed in his training.

"Your ability has come on tenfold, young one, greater than even mine was at your age," Elder Ron said with a nod, his expression growing more serious, his brows thick and heavy with greying-out fur. "But there is still much for you to learn, even if you have mastered two, completely opposing, types of magic: the magic of growth and plants and, of course, the tenacity of fire. Few master one and to bring two to such a level as this... Really, it is quite remarkable, and I have seen much in my time."

"Thank you, elder," Sandor said, respectfully bowing, his paws clasped together at his chest. "It has been an honour to train under your guidance and I hope to do so for many years more."

"Yes, I anticipate it eagerly too, for you and Aleixon too, of course," Elder Ron said, gesturing to the lizard, who practised different types of magic to Sandor: the perfect opponent for his trial. "However, there is something more you should know, especially when it comes to restoring your mana, the life force of all magic."

Elder Ron shot him a wink as if he was imparting something that was secret and scandalous, but was, in fact, something that all mages would have to learn sooner or later.

"Here... In times of need, your own body can provide a source of manner and aid you in creating a potion. I will include the recipe with the scrolls sent to you this coming evening, but the strongest form of mana, made from your own body, comes from your semen. As a means of restoring mana swiftly, it may even be sold to other mages and will provide you with another source of coin during your journey."

Sandor blushed heavily and nodded, though it was something that he had not thought, not before, could be as productive as Elder Ron said it was. Perhaps he should have given it more attention before?

But that was of no matter as Elder Ron continued, his paws clasped behind his back as the wolf grew more serious again. He'd always been one to switch back and forth like that, as if he did not truly know which track to go down, two opposing parts of his personality colliding.

"Now... We must continue your studies, young one. You must travel south now, far off, far beyond the barren lands, to collect a herb. A diagram will be provided yet this herb is so rare that it does not even have a name and the way there will be perilous. Being as rare as it is, adventurers and travellers will pay an exceptionally high price for this herb when brewed into a potion to restore health and heal even the most desperate of wounds -- far stronger than what we grow in the gardens here, even when of the exotic variety."

Elder Ron smiled more gently, though the quest was set.

"This is your quest, to retrieve this herb for the next stage of your mage training. Profits from the potion brewed, of course, will be split with you and the remainder going into the furthering of our mage school and housing, the preservation of magic."

"Of course, elder."

Sandor bowed shortly, his white fur bristling to have another quest. Yet being so far away, even if it would be quite a trek, meant that he could spend more time with one that had become closer to him than anyone could have imagined.

"Do you require a centaur to use as a mount?" Elder Ron questioned, leaning heavily upon his own staff. "We have many fine centaurs staying in our accommodation at this time, seeking work in the field."

"No, elder," Sandor said with a smile. "I already have my assistant, Alyssa, a doe-taur: she will be more than sufficient to carry all that I need."

And much more than that too -- but Sandor had not yet decided how he was going to reveal everything about the two of them to the town at large, those that knew him and those that knew Alyssa too. It had to come out eventually, even if many would not understand how such a relationship between them could ever have blossomed -- yet he was not there to please them and neither was Alyssa.

He rushed back to his small, simple abode, but the only one that he wanted to see was tucked inside, the doe-taur who was so kind as to keep his home as he liked it while he was training and studying, all while assisting him on his quests too. He swung open the door with a flourish, his lips already breaking into a wide smile that should really have betrayed the true nature of their relationship. If anyone had seen, that was.

"Master! You have returned!"

It was merely his formal title, as a mage, but he was so much more than her master, the doe-taur, Alyssa, waiting until the door closed before throwing her arms around him. She had grown up in the household of his family, merchants with enough money to be comfortable, a playmate when young while her mother worked for his family, but he had always treated her as an equal, not as an underling.

It was natural that their relationship had bloomed, Sandor stealing a quick kiss from her lips while she giggled and blushed sweetly, hushing him about being discreet when others did not yet know what the lure of their relationship truly was. It had grown, slowly, her falling in love with him, not wanting to say anything, even as her mother moved on and she took care of his family instead, doing all that was needed in their home. But where she had thought that her species would be too much of a barrier, along with her lower class, for Sandor to ever feel the same for her, the fox had surprised her by confessing his feelings first.

And that was how the dainty doe-taur with soft, brown fur and white speckled spots over her hindquarters came to be. Her human torso was similar to that of an elf, light and fine, though she did not have the pointed ears of one. Her ears were larger, shaped like those of a deer with the fur to cover them too, her blue-green hair spilling down between them in a fall of curls. Although Alyssa did not usually wear anything on her deer half, as a doe-taur, she always ensured that her breasts were covered adequately in the human and anthro fashion, though it would not have been such a misdemeanour amongst the deer-taurs where she came from.

He told her of his quest, holding her hands in his soft paws, though they were hand-like too, tipped with short claws rather than her nails, Alyssa's tail twitching inquisitively the whole time. Of course, she would go with her boyfriend and her master (as a mage only) wherever his work took him, keen to get going as she bustled around, preparing for the journey.

They would leave in the morning, but the night offered a chance for her to pack supplies, ensure they had enough food, stopping Sandor from helping her too much.

"Master!" She batted his paws playfully away, though there was always an edge of heat in her cheeks when she tried to exert any assertiveness with him, as if it was not quite her place to do so. "You need to rest. Sleep now, then we will be better placed to strike off on the quest for this herb come morning."

In the end, she had had to curl up with him in his bed, the shutters drawn taut and firm over the windows to ensure their privacy, just to get him to rest. It was not a secret that either liked to hide, but Alyssa didn't want to cause any trouble for Sandor, wanting to see him go from one strength to the next in his mage training.

The next morning, she smiled as he buckled on the leather packs, slung on either side of Alyssa's body. She was small, but she was strong -- more than strong enough to carry everything that they would need, for she would hunt and forage for them along the way too. Sandor, of course, would insist on helping her, but that was just another example of how the relationship between them had developed, equal partners in it even though she was the one who wanted to make sure, too much of the time, that the fox was taken care of to the exclusion of all else. But Sandor would never allow Alyssa to forget about herself and her wellbeing.

It was one way in which, softly so, they complemented each other, helping each other, even if their relationship would change and develop naturally as they spent more time together. It was the way of it and all that it was supposed to be, for they could not forget and shed the shackles of where they had come from.

But they could learn to work with them, finding ways, every day, to make them lighter, to better understand each other, even if they did come from different worlds.

Out away from the town, they didn't have to pretend to be only a mage and his assistant, the doe-taur publicly seen as someone who managed his house so that he could study. Someone of his station in life, after all, didn't need to trouble himself with menial work, though it was, admittedly, the kind of thing that Alyssa enjoyed a lot of the time anyway. She liked the quiet of it, even if she would have liked to be around Sandor even more.

The path was easy, at least to start with, one well-travelled that they could keep up a good pace on. It made for easy conversation as Alyssa walked close enough to him for her shoulder to bump his lightly.

"It's so nice being out here," she said softly, not needing to raise her voice to be heard. "And with you... It's been so long since we were out of the town!"

She spread her arms wide, bumping him again, but Sandor did not mind, laughing along with her.

"Yes... Then I don't have to worry about anyone seeing me do this, do I?"

He grabbed her around her waist and spun her around and around, the deer-taur shrieking, though it was all in good fun, the wind picking her blue-green hair up from the back of her neck.

"Sandor! I'm going to be sick! Stop spinning me!"

But it was difficult for Alyssa to sound as serious as she needed to be when she was forcing the words out through her giggles, eyes glistening with happy tears. To be so free, out there, with her boyfriend, her partner, the fox that she hoped so very much would be with her for life was something special indeed.

With the thick forest around them, though they did not need to hide, not truly anymore. He swept her half off her cloven hooves, lowering her down, though it was not the kind of "dip" that an anthro could be bundled into, even if it was just as romantic. She was heavier, having her human-like torso and her deer body to contend with, though Alyssa's cheeks still glowed a sultry pink as he dropped a kiss on her nose.

"You're always going to be the most beautiful creature in the world to me..." He murmured as he drew her back upright, though it was trickier to help her rotate, to help set her back on her hooves once more. "And I can't wait to tell everyone in the town and beyond simply how much you mean to be, my darling."

Alyssa covered her face with her hands, though there was no hiding her blush, how it practically made her face glow, her tail tucking down and twitching.

"Oh! Sandor! I haven't heard you talk like that before! But... But are you sure? I don't want to cause any trouble for you, not when your reputation is growing still, especially..."

But he shushed her with a finger on her lips, which only made her blush all the more.

"One day, everyone's going to have to accept inter-species relationships, especially with taurs as darling and as sweet as you are. If they can't see it, that is on them and not us, most certainly not on you, sweetheart."

Alyssa squirmed in place, wanting to bid him to be cautious, but, really, what more could she say? The fox was the best partner she could ever have wished for and she wondered just what it could be like to walk through town with him, not having to hide that they were together. Could they even go out to dinner together at the tavern, share a drink or two?

It was a small goal, a small dream, but Alyssa didn't have any big dreams in life, more than happy with the simple things, the little things that made the world, and love, go around.

"We'll see what is right at the time," she said, laying a hand on his arm. "For now, let us walk together. The forest awaits."

The forest hugged them closely, though the path they were on was not one that was all that often used by travellers. To go south, they needed to delve deep into it, the thicker tangles of it where wild magic still reigned, though some said that the mere existence of that was a mere rumour. Alyssa wasn't so sure what she thought about all that, but she did know that she trusted her partner to keep her safe from all harm.

He chuckled softly, tickling her side, and the doe-taur squealed, leaping away from him. Her hooves might have skittered, but the fluttering of her heart was not something so easy to deny, not as it beat for Sandor, only for him.

"You're so skittish," he teased her, bringing yet another bright blush to her face. "Are you going to be like this too when the going gets much harder? It'll be steeper ahead and those skinny legs of yours will have to keep up!"

She gasped, hands on her hips -- or at least where the join of her human half to her deer half lay. Although Alyssa's cheeks puffed out indignantly, the blush still coloured the upper part of her cheeks. Sandor wouldn't have teased her as much as he did if it was not so easy to make her blush.

"You wicked fox! I'll have you know that it'll be your tail that is struggling to keep up with me, not the other way around! Do you forget that I have four legs and you have only the two? And I'm the one carrying all of your bags!"

Sandor's eyes widened, though he held his amusement back behind a carefully placed mask, not even allowing his mirth to twitch at the corners of his lips.

"Oh, love! I didn't think of that, of you carrying all of my bags! I must be so lazy, no! No, this is something that must be rectified immediately!"

He pulled at the bags, fidgeting for the buckles, as if he was going to slide them off her back right there and then, Alyssa stumbling, fumbling over her words as she flapped her hands in the air.

"Oh! Oh no, that wasn't what I meant, I was just joking, master! I didn't mean..."

He grinned, pushing his foxish snout up close to her face, tickling her nose with his soft, short whiskers.

"I know... Don't you think that I might be teasing you too?"

Alyssa blushed and tucked her head away, but Sandor made her show her face, even as their lips touched, heads tilting the opposite directions, all to deepen the kiss.

Her heart pounded, he felt it against his chest, their bodies pressing together, arms around one another, pulling in so near that they no longer wanted to know where one of them ended and the other began. He kissed her deeply, passionately, putting all the love that he had not been at liberty to show and all his passion or her into the kiss.

Their tongues brushed up gently, lovingly, against one another as the kiss deepened, their lips parting against one another to allow them to become even closer, hearts lifting, breath catching. Oh, it was all that they needed, everything that they were so very desperate for, Alyssa melting into his arms, her ears folding softly back, splayed out to the sides.

Was there anyone in the world luckier than her to have such an amazing boyfriend? She thought hazily, though the warmth of him against her was too alluring for her mind to wander all that much, wanting to push up even more closely to him, to feel every inch of his body and how it ached up against her. It had been a while since they had slept together in the way that meant they had been doing more than merely sleeping and she longed already to feel his hands on her. Maybe there would be enough time for them when they camped for the night, to seek out that pleasure again...

The kiss left them both breathless and panting, though Alyssa blushed far more than Sandor, rubbing her face as if the doe-taur could wipe it away. He took her hand as they progressed, not needing any further words, walking deeper and deeper into the forest with her, the path narrower, the road less visible under their feet and hooves.

But that was okay. They would be fine, as long as they had each other, and that was all that mattered to the two of them, no more than that.

The road, however, was not just narrower and darker with the trees closing around them, but it was bumpier, strewn with rocks, tangled tree roots reach up as if to trip them. Yet they had to keep going, for the way was true, Sandor leading so that he could better show Alyssa the path, for she had four hooves to contend with, not just his two hind paws, clad in boots at that time.

However, it was not a way to go as he reached for his magic, pulling on the essence of plants and life, how it thrummed in mana a hair's breadth beneath his fingertips. He murmured the spell aloud to help his focus, the hairs on the back of his neck prickling, his power trembling through his body.

Yet all Alyssa could do was watch in awe as Sandor opened up the path for them, even if he could not lay down a path directly for them -- not yet in his training, at least. The trees creaked and moved to the side, revealing a path wide enough to allow them to walk side by side, even if the physical exertion and mana depletion that Sandor faced from the act of opening up the road before them left him panting.

But he was still pleased with what he had done, at least making it clear where the two of them were to go, the stones even bumbled out of the way from the shifting earth under the surface. Where he could make plants grow, seemingly from nothing, it took a lot of manner to move the land like that, though it was one of many things with Sandor's learning that would grow better with practise and time.