Wicked Magic Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't mind it so much anymore as he lapped up deeply inside her, making sure to drag his tongue back over her clit with every stroke, the doe-taur gasping and panting. She tried to get to her hooves again, thinking that she was putting his head and neck at an awkward angle being down on the ground as she was, but he pressed her back into place with an insistent paw on the top of her hind end, just in front of her tail.

"Mmmmph... Oh, Sandor... That feels..."

But she couldn't put it into words, not as he lapped into her, a soft growl trembling along his lips. With his arms around her back end, he pulled her up a little just so he could get a better angle, his tongue pushing and curling as deeply up inside her as it could, pulling and tugging along that so very sensitive spot within her passage that always made her moan and whimper in that special way. Again and again, he pleasured it with deep curls of his tongue, his doe-taur trembling in his arms, legs quivering.

Licking his lips, her taste thick on him, head swirling with her scent, the fox whined against her.

"Shush, honey, just feel... Anything you want is yours. I will never abandon you, never, I promise..."

Yet the words were difficult to allow from his lips with her scent flooding his senses, an ache in his neck and her taste thick on his lips, in his mouth, swirling around his tongue. He could not hold back, not as he settled her back onto the ground again, her legs curled under her and leaving her back end exposed, sweetly so. With a grunt, Sandro dropped to his knees from the awkward crouch he'd been in, having wanted that flexibility, his cock in his paw and throbbed anxiously.

He could not hold back, but he wanted her and she wanted him, Alyssa's eyes shining as she looked back at her lover, the fox that she would never let go of.

"Please... Sweetheart, fill me... I ache for you so much!"

He tugged her tail up with a low growl, pushing inside her as if his shaft was meant to be there, thrusting, grinding, letting her body rock with him and the sweet tenacity of the strokes of his member. It drove deep, her body well-used to taking him by that time, yet it was still every bit as wonderful as the first time they had come together, so much more than Sandor could have ever expected mating to be.

"You are mine," he murmured, leaning over her, the doe-taur tipping her torso back so that she could be even closer to her lover. "Always and forever... I will never let you go..."

"Ah... And I...ohh...will never leave you either, Sandor, never... I promise... Ohhhh!"

But the doe-taur was not to be faulted for losing herself to his thrusts, how he drove in, each long, powerful stroke claiming her even as he made love to her. In her own way, Alyssa laid claim to Sandor too, something changing between them that night, something that could never again be taken back.

And they would never want it to change, not as her passage slickened further around him, a mess of their mixed juices, the fox's balls bouncing lightly off her body with every thrust, with every stroke. She needed him, though the only fault of the position and their different body types was that it was difficult for them to hold each other close during sex, though things could be done to soften the edge of that. Her body closed around him with every thrust, squeezing down, though Alyssa was barely aware of what she was doing, reaching back to clasp his paw tightly in her hand, a connection that was even more potent than his cock driving into her.

The deep strokes of his shaft had the fox panting heavily, tongue lolling out -- and, still, he held back, if only to give his sweetheart as much pleasure as possible.

"Always mine, Alyssa," he murmured, ears splaying out to the sides, honesty ringing through his tone. "I love you so much... I'll always be with you."

She didn't have the words to send back to him, not right then, but the doe-taur clasped his paw with as much passion as she could, sending every ounce of her love and fierce adoration for her life partner down that connection. His cock speared lusciously into her, driving up to her innermost barrier but not so deep as to be uncomfortable for her. It was the perfect size for her body, the perfect fit, though his thrusts came with greater and greater urgency, panting heavily as he pushed over her.

"Oh, Alyssa..." Sandor moaned. "I'm so close... So close..."

She wanted him to cum in her though, to feel the hot spill of his seed all over again pouring into her, drawing him in nearer, whimpering and shoving her backside back a little bit more. She had to tell him, had to show him that she needed it, that she craved it, whimpering breathlessly as her head tipped back to expose the vulnerable expanse of her pale throat. The heat of a blush coloured her cheeks, but there was nothing there to hide, not at all, not as he grunted and pushed more deeply, more desperately, their bodies balanced on the joint precipice of orgasm.

Yet their cries of climax came at the same time, give or take a heartbeat of a moment, beautifully tipping over the edge together into the freefall of orgasm. Hot spurts of fox seed flooded her pussy, one after the other, yet the doe-taur wouldn't have wanted it any other way as she ground back onto him, fingers sweat and slipping on his paw. He held her tightly, however, nose buried into her hair, inhaling her scent as he lost himself inside her, the pull and ripple of her sex through orgasm pulling the fox to an even greater high than before.

Alyssa shivered delightedly, though she was far from cold, her body prickling and tingling with heat, lacing her fingers lazily with those of her lover. Sandor pulled out from her cunny as his shaft softened, leaving a hot spill of fox cream in the wake of his shaft, need pulsing through him, aching so very deeply. Yet it was a satisfied kind of ache as he pressed his fingers tenderly into the messy cream-pie of her sex, a mix of their lust even while a thicker dollop of his cream drooled from her, the fox licking his lips.

She was even more beautiful like that.

They laid on the blanket for a while together, the doe-taur on her back with her torso curled to the side, taking the chance to stretch out after such a vigorous session, though the soft words between them were important only to them. They laughed and they held hands (his paws, of course, though they were close to hands, at least in the grand scheme of things) and they kissed, all as lovers should. Sharing a cold meal of potatoes and cooked sausages fuelled them for slumber and, at least partially, the day ahead, before they retired, losing themselves in each other's arms.

Sleep was never as sweet as it was together, always loving one another.

For them, that would never change.

Continued in part two of three...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
His New Cock A lion anthro wakes up with a big horse cock to deal with!in NonHuman
Unholy Marriage Fyr and Chemical challenge each other for Ropes' attention..in NonHuman
After the Scene Sandor leaves the porn studio, returning to family life...in NonHuman
More Stories