Wicked Stepdaughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCasDC
JCasDC
70 Followers

She rolled on her side next to me, watching me recover. I looked up at her smiling.

"That was fucking awesome." she said. "That was even better than I dreamed it. That was ten times better than any I've had before." she added, as she laid back down flat.

"Bigger cock, better orgasms, more orgasms, more fulfilling, more emotional..." She went on. "Tell me it gets even better than that?"

I rolled on my side and looked down at her.

"That WAS awesome!" I answered. "It can get better, because there is sooo much more. Every time seems to get better for me."

She turned over, staring at me.

"How was I?" she whispered.

"You are a dream!!" I whispered back. "A dream for me. A gorgeous delicate little forbidden flower. So soft, so pure, so beautiful."

She smiled.

"I hope it was what you wanted. It was more than I could ever dream." I added, as I leaned down to kiss her lips, gently. She watched me back away.

She looked down at her chest and ran her fingers around her pink nipples. She was feeling to see if the cum was drying on her.

"Well, don't think it was the last dream." she looked over. "You have sooo much more to show me." she said, snickering, mocking what I had said.

She sprang up off the bed and onto her feet. "I better go get this showered off before Lacy comes up to visit dad."

I laughed thinking about the energy, the spunk she had.

"Good idea." I agreed.

"I love that smell, though, and the feeling of it drying into my skin." she said, turning back. "If I didn't have to hide it from everybody, I'd leave it on all day." She grinned and headed back into the bathroom.

She came quickly back out, carrying her silk nightie. "I better shower in MY bathroom and use my stuff, so I smell like me, instead of you." She said, giggling bouncing out the door, naked.

JCasDC
JCasDC
70 Followers
12