Wicked Wednesday in the West

Story Info
Greedy Girl Gang Bang Galore.
1.2k words
3.74
10k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
razzle99
razzle99
13 Followers

A Wednesday lunch time drive West, nothing unusual about that, just the end location was to be somewhere ever so different. I'd made my way to an agreed location to then be chauffeured by my trusted friend, this wasn't something to arrive at alone.

The excitement was building with every mile. The chat ranged from flirty to friendly to downright filthy. We both knew I was greedy, but just how greedy could I get!

Familiar buildings were in sight, I knew the area but not just how near to somewhere so familiar. My stomach lurched but it wasn't nerves it was the naughty factor of what was so near. The red brick facade cocooning the raciness contained made me smile. That smile that only certain people know...

As I slid out of the passenger seat my sheer stocking covered legs followed my red studded designer heels. Making my way to the boot I bent in to lift out my bag. I could feel someone, I could feel something, I could feel a presence. Turning round to look over my left shoulder there was a white car. The male inside had his eyes all over me. Would he soon make his way inside? Would he soon be "inside"? His gazed followed as we both made our way to the unmarked doorway, and quickly disappeared from view.

Introductions made and catch ups with the owner soon led to my whistle stop tour of the playrooms. This was a new club experience for me. A glass of juice, well it was lunch time after all, as we enjoyed the entertainment of a very fit, very toned guy impress with his acrobatic like pole skills as his basque wearing partner encouraged from the leather sofa next to us. Just how greedy was she to get?

Ascending the wide wooden staircase we manoeuvred between many a single guy as we made our way along the dimly lit corridor. A sneak peak in to one of the playrooms saw a couple with a guy watching over, soon to be asked to join in. I could be greedier than that!

Soon we were met with a crowd at the door to the main bondage room. This was what I needed and wanted, people, and lots of them. The couple from downstairs were now putting on another elaborate display. This time she was the centre of attention. The ropes hanging from the wall were now being taken one by one and tied round her wrists and ankles by various guys, as she was secured atop a pvc covered cage. Her partner gently flogging her as someone brought out a blindfold.

One rope remained. I walked towards the wall, felt the black corded fabric in my hand as I unhooked it, now to be mine. No words were spoken with my friend, but my hand reached out, to meet his open palm. This was an unspoken transfer of trust. An understanding that he now had control, he would keep me safe. To my left the obedience spanking bench caught my eye. He walked towards as I followed.

Taking hold of the cold metal zip that run from the top to the bottom of my tight black leather skirt it fell open and landed in a heap. Exposing red and black lingerie that soon followed to the floor. I could feel more and more guys surround, eyes boring through me, but no one dared touch. A gentle nod indicated and drew me nearer the edge of the bench. Bending over the cold leather, my nipples grazing the full length as my arms slid to the opposite edge. Fingers intertwining, the rope soon began winding round my prayer like wrists, with just enough left to be held and controlled. My eye line now perfectly positioned that I saw no faces. My head would only lift fully when I knew who was definitely in front of me.

I could sense I was fully encircled but not by how many. I could see 2 strange torsos to my left and 2 to my right. As my lips parted to take my friend firstly, I gasped as I simultaneously felt hands round my hips drawing me back and quickly trusting me forward taking my friend deeper in my throat. He was big, he was filling me nicely, my thoughts drifted as a new cock was now in front of my lowered gaze and I devoured him. The thrusting was quickening, his grip tightening round my curves, he was near, as I let out a moan to help with his finale! I run my tongue the length of the next just as a firm but new hand landing sharply on my ass. The sting soon contrasted with a much slower motion. I was definitely getting variety today. As he moved away to make room for the next the warm sunshine beat in over my exposed back, casting shadows on the floor but I still couldn't count how many. Distracted again by someone with good length there was a new sensation. The tug of the rope, he'd moved away from the grand fireplace and moved in closer. I knew he was excited watching my greediness, he was solid. I ran my tongue over his throbbing head, he tasted divine, he slowly lifted my gaze to meet his, we both smiled as the rope loosened once again.

Distracted at times, there were muffled noises from the opposite side of the room, there was the intensity of the flogger making its lashes. Were guys going between us both?

My red studded heels were dangling off my stocking clad toes, but not for much longer. I needed less distractions to fully zone in on the experience. With that they hit the floor joining the rest of my earlier outfit. I felt strong hands on my shoulders. Someone tall bending over me from behind. They ever so tilted me, arching my back and lifting my chin up to take someone else taller in my mouth. It seemed to be 2 guys who knew each other, they'd obviously done this before, they partnered well.

A continual encirclement of spit roast, line up gangbang, until I suspect 20 had been inside me at both ends. Some rough, some fast, some smooth and some slow. All different and just how I like a new experience to be. With that my friend summonsed my gaze with the familiar tug. I was ready for him, the others had made sure of that. He would be the last inside me. Good things do come to those that wait!

Sliding off the bench and making my way to the floor kneeling in wait. I knew not everyone had an explosive finale, some had held back. Did they know what I enjoyed? Did they know i'd be wanting covered? A fit muscular guy made his way nearer, and others followed until I was encircled once more. He covered my face and chest, just as there was a warmth on my back and then my shoulders. My hair, my shoulders again. I was covered!

***

Closing the door behind us and walking towards the car, a sheet of paper fluttered beneath the windscreen wipers. A message from the owner of the white car! We both laughed, a secret but not so secret admirer! Just how a Wednesday lunch time should be!

***

Little was I to know Lockdown would hit, and I was to be one of the last GG's in CJ's for a very long time to come. Who knows what the future holds, lets hope I wasn't the last...

razzle99
razzle99
13 Followers