Wickedness

Story Info
A shy start, a satisfying ending, and a promise of more.
6.7k words
4.89
6.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Anson at the coffee shop around the corner from my new apartment. We both stopped there about the same time before work, and after a few weeks of seeing each other in the queue, he started to chat to me while we waited. I liked his looks: light hair and clear hazel eyes, roughly my height, a cute bottom lip and a bulkiness to his arms and chest that I hoped were muscles. My colleagues were lovely people but they were mostly older, more settled - it was nice to talk about things other than work, or their kids, or the gossip about the various sports teams I didn't follow.

It took me a while to realise that he was probably flirting with me, not just being nice, but it was hard to pin down whether he wanted to date me or whether he was just flirty. A movie we both wanted to see popped up in conversation, and I asked him if he wanted to see it together. I thought he was going to say no, but then he smiled and said he'd meet me at the cinema.

Anson was the perfect gentleman. Almost too perfect - holding doors, paying for the tickets, insisting on walking me to my apartment. His agreeableness just made me want to poke at him to get a reaction, so I snuggled a little closer than I normally would in the dark cinema, put my hand a little higher on his thigh, leaned in a little more to show my cleavage. Being so close to him for two hours let me breathe in his scent, and feel that, yes, there were some muscles hidden under those clothes, and I really, really wanted to see them for myself. But Anson showed no sign of noticing my attempts, and was so unfailingly polite, I thought that he was just being sociable, and wasn't flirting with me after all. By the time we got to my building, I had decided that Anson was nice enough but the evening was a bust.

"Thanks for seeing me home, Anson. I'll see you later, ok?" I gave a quick one-armed side hug and turned to go inside.

"Oh! Um, sure, bye Melissa. Take care." His voice sounded odd.

I stopped at the door and looked back. Anson looked bereft, his face fallen like a kicked puppy. A moment ago we were chatting and laughing, now he looked like a different person. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, it's fine!" The answer comes short and fast, almost too fast. Argh! That kind of deflection annoys me and I can never let whatever it is go until I get to the bottom of it.

I turn back and grab his hand before he can walk away. "No, what is it, tell me?" He hesitates, his eyes avoiding me. "Tell me, please?" I insist softly, but tugging on his arm to make him look at my face.

"God, you're so..." Anson trails off and just stares, his other hand coming up to my shoulder. But he still doesn't do anything and he looks so helpless. It's infuriatingly adorable and almost before I realised what I was doing, I kissed him.

Not a great kiss, just mashing my lips to his mouth and leaning into his chest. For a moment he is frozen and I panic, thinking I was right the first time, that he really wasn't attracted to me and now I had practically assaulted him. Suddenly his arms are around me and his lips are on mine. His scent and his warmth hit me like a bomb. It's my turn to be frozen - where was this heat and lust hiding? I tried to make sense of it, to replay the evening in my mind for what I missed, but then my body caught up and I grabbed Anson's face, opened my mouth and kissed him back.

I pushed my body into his, and felt his moan against my tongue as his hands moved down to my waist, his fingers slipping under the edge of my shirt and brushing against my bare skin. Each touch is an electric spark that made me writhe a little, and I felt the bulge in his pants stiffen.

Suddenly Anson stops and steps back, and he stammers, "I'm sorry, I should go." But his eyes are fixed on my mouth and he doesn't leave. I saw the desire there, and I wanted to find out what he would do to me to fulfil it.

No way was I letting him leave now. I grabbed at his shirt and pulled him inside the building and off the street. It's not well lit in the lobby and I pushed him into a dark-ish corner and kissed him again. I wanted to feel his skin, so I pushed his shirt up and ran my hands over his stomach and up to his chest. His hands moved across my back, one hand sliding along my neck and into my short dark hair, the other sliding over my bottom and pulling me closer. I started grinding my crotch against his, feeling the beginning trickle of wetness in my panties. I leaned back a little to angle myself against his bulge, and he kissed down my neck and along the yoke of my shirt.

"You're so gorgeous, you have the most gorgeous tits," Anson breathed, but he seemed to hesitate a moment, and returned to kissing my neck and jaw.

"Mmmm, do you want to play with them?" I whispered into his ear.

Anson looked at me as if scandalised by my question, but answered, "Oh god, yes."

"Then do it," I said. I pulled his hand from my head and placed it on my breast.

Anson looked awestruck, then slipped his hand under the low cut neckline to cup me. His thumb rubbed around my nipple, teasing softly at first, then tweaked with a gentle pinch that made me pant and writhe harder against him. He pushed down my shirt and the cup of my bra in one movement, making my left breast bounce free. He began to lick and kiss until his lips circled and sucked at my nipple.

"Oh, fuck yes, that's so good." Shivers ran through me, and I tried to think. It wasn't a habit to let anyone into my apartment, especially men, and definitely not on a first date, but my lust was overriding my reason, and getting caught in the lobby like this wasn't exactly classy either. I made a decision. "We should go upstairs," I said, but Anson seemed not to hear me. He turned to my right breast and I said louder, "Hey! Stop it!"

Anson stopped instantly, letting me go and looking guilty. His lower lip almost quivered and I felt an ache at how cute he looked. I smiled and whispered, "Let's go upstairs where you can do that properly."

His face lit up again and he eagerly followed me up the stairs and into my apartment, pulling at my shirt even as the door closed. I laughed and pushed him to the couch, straddled his lap, lifted his shirt over his head and let him take off mine. He struggled to unclip my bra, finally pushed the straps off my shoulders and let the cups fall away.

He paused and lifted my breasts in his hands and just looked at them for a few moments. My excitement grew as I watched his careful movements, slowly running his thumbs around and across the nipples, making the electric shivers that seemed to shoot down my belly and directly into my pussy.

As he dipped his head to my chest, I moaned, arching my back, and rubbed my hips forward against him. God, he was good at this. His hands gently rubbed then roughly squeezed, and were equally attentive to the fleshy mounds and the space between. Then the nipples and areola, lapped with his tongue and teased with his teeth, sucked into his mouth and then released. He spread soft soothing kisses over my flushed skin, then returned again to fondle and maul and nip.

I ran my hands over his shoulders and upper arms, feeling the hard muscles there. The sight of bare muscled arms always gave me a jolt, and I wanted to kiss and lick and bite them, then feel them folded around me. I gently humped and ground against Anson's bulge, and I realised that breasts were Anson's thing as upper arms were mine. As good as his attentions felt, he would just keep going, and I wanted to explore the hardness I could feel beneath me more. I grabbed his hair to pull his head back, and kissed him.

"God, Melissa, your tits..." he started, but I cut him off.

"Take your pants off." I slid aside onto the couch as Anson stood hurriedly to tug off his jeans, kick off his shoes and almost tangled himself in his rush. I wriggled my hips out of my jeans and slipped off the bra, leaving the lacy panties on. "Boxers too," I said playfully, tucking my feet under me as I watched him strip.

Naked, Anson bent over to kiss me, running his hands over my skin, down my hips, inside my thighs. I pull him back down to the couch next to me. His cock is hard and already dripping precum. It's thick and straight, and I burned with my need to see Anson's expression as he put it inside me.

But he looked moments from exploding already, and I wanted him to last more than a few seconds. I skimmed my fingers lightly along the shaft, around the head and back down to his balls, then slowly cupped and squeezed them. Anson moaned and threw back his head.

"Do you like that?" I asked him.

"Fuck yes," he moaned.

"Mmmm, but if I keep doing it, you might cum. Do you want me to make you cum?" I nestled into his side, one leg over his, my face against his neck, while my hand slid up and down his cock.

"Fuck yes, Melissa, make me cum."

"Shall I make you cum with my hands?" I murmured, pressing soft kisses against his throat.

"Oh, god, yes, yes..."

"Like this?" I took my hand away, let it drag along his thigh to where my panties pressed against his hip, and ran my fingers along the edge of the fabric. As Anson looked down to see why I had stopped, I made a show of wiggling my fingers under the seam and into my pussy folds, then returned my hand to his cock and rubbed my wetness onto it.

"Oh fuck that's hot," Anson gasped.

"Does that make you wanna cum for me, knowing how hot and wet it makes me to touch your cock?"

"God yes, please, let me touch you." Anson reached across and put his hand at my pubis, but stopped before he reached below into the cleft between my legs.

"Do it, feel how wet you make me." I licked his neck and left a sloppy trail, and worked his cock in my hand a little faster.

"Oh you're so wet..." Anson reached two fingers around my panties and into my folds, playing with my lips and then finding my clit.

"Ngnh!" I almost lost my grip on him, as his circling fingers caused a wave of pleasure in me. I regained control by ducking my head and biting Anson's shoulder, screaming into the muscle as his palm rubbed against me.

"Ah! Fuck, Melissa!"

I released the bite and licked along his neck and ear. As hot as this was, I wasn't ready to cum yet. Reluctantly, I pulled on Anson's wrist and lifted his fingers to my mouth.

Anson blinked in surprise as I licked my wetness away, running my tongue along his palm, then sucking his fingers, hard. He groaned loudly and I squeezed his cock tighter.

"Mmmm, maybe if I used my mouth like that on your cock, you'd cum for me." I didn't wait for a response, instead dropping to my knees in front of him, and using my tongue to lash his cock in one long stroke from balls to tip.

I heard Anson panting as his cock twitched under my lips. I lap up the precum flowing down his shaft, it tastes clean and hot and I want all of it.

I sucked the tip of his cock into my mouth, slowly working my tongue around and along, then keeping my eyes on his, I dipped my head and took as much of his length into my mouth as I could before tipping back. His girth was thicker than I could really manage, so I relaxed as much as I could, and used my hands on the bottom of his shaft, squeezing as I bobbed up and down. His cock felt soft on my lips yet hard in my throat. I made sure Anson saw me as I slipped one hand back into my panties.

"Oh fuck, Melissa, that's so good, fuck you're hot, I'm gonna cum," Anson reached down to take his cock out of my mouth, but I slapped his hand away and then seized it. I put his hand to the back of my head, interlacing my fingers with his so he couldn't mistake my meaning.

"Fuck my mouth and don't stop til you cum," I demanded, then sucked and moaned on his cock as hard as I could. I wanted to taste his cum as it filled me. Anson's hips bucked and his cock twitched against my throat.

"Fuck I'm cumming, fuck fuck..." Anson used both his hands to jerk my head against his crotch, then grunted as his orgasm erupted in my mouth. I swallowed a little and then leaned back to breathe, which let his second and third spurts dash against my lips and chin. It was thick and salty.

"Fuck, that's so hot," gasped Anson as he watched me lick his cum off my face.

I giggled. "Gosh, listen to you, you seemed so proper and polite tonight. Now it's all f-bombs and dirty talk."

"I don't usually, I mean, the way you... your mouth, you just..." Anson panted. "I can't believe you did that."

Inside I purred to myself. I had somewhat surprised myself by how much I had wanted to do that. Anson's hesitation riled me up, so that I wanted to shock it out of him, get him to break through it. Not only was it working on him, but I was getting very aroused by how much I was pushing myself, how badly I had wanted to take his load and how much it seemed to affect him when I did.

"But that's what you wanted me to do. You asked me," I slowly licked the last of the cum off his cock, before kissing my way along his stomach and chest, drawing my breasts against his torso as I climbed onto his lap again. "Now it's my turn."

"Huh?" he said, still a little dazed. I smiled and kissed him slowly and deeply until I felt him respond again, then pulled back and said softly -

"Anson. Make me cum."

Anson moved fast, "oh fuck yes I'm going to make you cum", he blurted, as almost one word. His fingers tugged at my sodden panties and shoved inside me, two fingers pistoning hard. I squealed as his thumb found my swollen clit, and I rode the waves of pleasure as he flicked it in time with his fingers' rough motions. I felt a gush of warmth between my legs, and Anson suddenly released me. He grinned at my disappointed cry and licked the sticky mess off his fingers.

"You taste fucking amazing." He pushed me down on the couch, pulling the sopping remnants of my panties off me and lifting my legs over his shoulders.

Long slow licks along my hot folds, then fast circles on my clit, made me buck my hips into his face. When I started to moan, "yes, there, fuck me," Anson put his fingers inside my pussy again, thrusting and twisting, while his mouth worked and sucked at my clit, until I finally screamed and came.

Anson slowed but did not stop. He played with my pussy until I calmed down, then grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet. He kissed me so I could taste my cum on his lips, then turned me around and wrapped his arms under my breasts. I leaned into him and murmured, "That was goooood."

Anson laughed and said, "I'm not done yet." His left hand moved back to my clit, while his right hand grasped my breast and tweaked my nipple. As I gasped, I felt his erection digging into my thigh, pressing between my legs as it grew.

"Tell me again, Melissa," he growled in my ear.

Oh, that was hot! I squirmed a little more against him, just to stretch the moment.

"Please, Anson." I turned my face up to him, twisting my fingers in his hair, and let my tongue run over my lips.

"Pretty please?" I pouted.

"Ohh, you wicked thing. If you want this" - an extra thrust pushing his firming cock against my pussy lips - "you have to say it."

Oh, I wanted that. I took a deep breath and said carefully, "Fuck my wet pussy and make me cum on your huge throbbing cock, Anson."

"Fuck," Anson grunted. "Knees." he said, pressing me from behind.

I kneeled on the couch seat and put my hands on the back. Anson's cock pushed at me, and even as dripping as I already was, my pussy resisted his girth. Anson used his hands on my hips to slowly pull me back, his glans forcing against my pussy walls, then paused.

"You're so tight, Melissa. Are you sure you can take it all?"

"Mmhmm, yes, please, I need it, don't stop."

"I hope you mean that. Once I start fucking you I won't stop until you cum."

"I mean it, fuck me, make me cum." Was he just teasing me or did he really need me to ask again?

I turned my head to look at him, when he slammed into me hard, forcing my walls aside, making me gasp in shock. A long pause followed as Anson pressed into me, then a quick pullback and a hard shove penetrating deeper, the feeling of fullness sending pleasure through my torso. More lazy pauses, each thrust slightly deeper, as the heat built inside me. Anson rubbed his hands on my thighs, tugging them open a little more, then leant over me and placed his hands on my hands.

"Is this what you want, wicked thing? My hard cock inside you, fucking you, making you cum?" he growled to me softly.

"Yes! God, yes, please fuck me more."

"Like this?" Standing again, Anson grabbed my hip with one hand and my shoulder with the other, and forced me to thrust back onto the last inch of his cock. I gleefully yelped at the sharp slap of his balls against my thighs, then reached one hand to my clit.

"Uh, uh, wicked thing. No cheating." Anson took my wrist and pulled my hand away and up, holding it level with my shoulder. "You wanted my cock, so you'll cum with only my cock."

Somehow the pressure on my wrist made my clit shiver anyway. "Oh, yes, make me cum on your cock!"

"Cum for me, wicked thing," he growled against the back of neck.

"Unh, yes, oh, I'm gonna..." I bit my lip as my orgasm peaked and my body arched. Anson drove into me with a sudden frenzy, clearly holding back for this moment. The extra friction against my shuddering walls pushed a roiling wave of pleasure through my legs and belly and I slumped forward onto my chest. I panted to catch my breath as the wave receded, barely noticing Anson stroking my hair and back as he eased me to lie lengthways on the couch.

He nuzzles my neck and murmurs, "Did you? Or shall I keep going until you do?"

"Did I?" I blurt out. "Fuck, couldn't you tell? That was, was... fucking huge. I'm surprised you didn't cum too."

"Mmmmm, I want to look at you when you cum, I want to see your face, your gorgeous tits," Anson said.

"Oh." I said. I try to focus through the haze. Anson was sitting on the floor by me, one knee bent, his cock still hard against his stomach. It's slick and wet from my cum and the slight sweat on his flushed skin makes him look delicious. His expression was complicated, the arousal clear but also a little chastened and hesitant, like he expected me to be mad at what he had said. I wanted to kiss him and make it better, make him laugh and smile, make him moan and lose control, all at once. Again, I moved to kiss him before the thought had fully formed.

"Oof!" he grunts as I fall off the couch and land awkwardly on him, probably digging an elbow in a soft spot.

"Oh, god, sorry, I'm sorry," I said, although it's muffled as I tried to keep my lips on his and my hands on his face, and tried to reposition without kneeing him in the groin. I manage to straddle his hips and I kiss down his neck and shoulders. "I'm sorry," I said again between kisses that became licks.

"Uh, it's okay, it's okay, just um, oh, yeah..." Anson said breathily as I started to wiggle my body downwards, my tongue finding his nipples. I felt his cock beneath my stomach and pressed against it, watching his face.

"Ah!" he panted. Anson smiled back at me. "Wicked little thing".

I smiled at the heat in his eyes, his hesitation gone. "Who, me?" I slid back further, letting my breasts run along his stomach and around his cock, then pressed my hands against my breasts. His shaft was engulfed, the glistening dome peeking from between them as I rocked back and forth. "Is this wicked?"

"Oh, yes, very wicked." Another smile, excellent.

"What about this?" I duck my head and let my tongue lave the head of his cock as it passed into reach.

"Oh, oh, yes, very wicked."

I looked up at him again, curling my tongue across my smile, "I think you like me being wicked."

This time there was no spoken answer. Anson rose up and grabbed my face, his tongue sliding into my mouth as he moaned his agreement. When he paused to breathe, I pushed him down onto his back and grasped his cock.

12