Wickedness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this what you wanted to see?" I said as I aimed his cock at my pussy. "My wicked little pussy on your cock?" I slipped the head inside me and lowered my hips. "Uh!"

Despite the thorough fucking it had just had, and the slick cum still dripping on my thighs, his girth was still too much for my pussy to take in one go. Anson had bucked his hips too early and I jerked back a little. He frowned, worried he had hurt me and I quickly put my hand on his chest.

"Nuh-uh, you wanted to see, just watch." My hand caressed along his stomach, back up my thigh and up to cup a breast. His attention diverted, his face relaxed again as he watched me play and tug at my nipples.

"Your cock is so big, I can barely get it inside me. Would it be wicked if you helped me?" I took his hand and raised it to my face, wetly sucking on his thumb, then placed it on my clit. He began circling and rubbing and it sent an immediate shock into me.

"Fuck!" I rolled my hips and let the motions slip my pussy further down his shaft. "Oh fuck, Anson, if you keep touching me like that, I'll come on your cock again."

"Mmmm, fuck yes you will, wicked thing. Keep touching your tits."

Anson's eyes were locked on my breasts and I squeezed them harder as I bounced as hard as I dared above him. "Like this?" I said.

"Like that, oh fuck I love your tits," he said.

"Oh! God, Anson, cum with me, cum inside me, please," I squealed, trying to hold my gaze on his face, bottoming out on his cock as the climax shook through me.

"Yes! I'm gonna cum, wicked thing, cum on my cock, take my cum, fuck..." Anson's eyes closed and I felt the first hot stab of his orgasm, and my pussy clenched around it.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, give me your cum, oh please, now, fuck me, yes!" I babbled as I came, riding his spurting cock, before Anson exhaled and his hand fell away from my clit. I ground my hips into him one more time then collapsed on his chest, feeling a sopping warmth on my inner thighs as his cock softened and our cum flowed from my aching pussy. Anson reached up and held me, locking his arms across the small of my back.

I breathed in the smell of sweat and cum and Anson's scent, so delicious, and listened to his racing heartbeat slowly subside. He sighed deeply, and kissed the top of my head. "You're so..." he trailed off.

"Wicked?" I piped up.

"Amazing. Gorgeous. Unbelievable," he finished.

I raised my head and looked at him, trying to judge his expression, his mood.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Everything is okay," he said.

I lay back onto Anson's chest, slowly stroking his bicep, enjoying the afterglow. Anson's neediness seemed to draw out an equal need in me, and if the result was a little more than I had intended at the beginning of our date, I wasn't going to complain.

Under me, Anson's breathing was steadying. I clung a little tighter, not wanting to move yet, or have his arms let go of me. It felt good, so structured.

"Melissa, I hate to do this..." Anson whispered. "But where's the bathroom?" he said.

"Huh?" I said. "Oh!" I giggled at him, "it's over there." I rolled off him and stood up.

"Whoops, can you give me two secs first?" A flood of hot stickiness dripped down my leg. I stemmed the rest with my hand and darted to the bathroom, grabbing a hand towel to wipe myself. I splashed some water on my face and rinsed my hands, and then dug around for another hand towel.

"Your turn," I said, as I came out. "This is clean."

"Thanks," he said, taking the hand towel. He had pulled on his shirt already, his boxers and jeans in his other hand. I let him step past me, getting a quick look at his arse. God, he was cute all over. I looked for my clothes. My shirt was on the floor, jeans and bra too, where the hell did my panties end up? Forget them, they're probably ruined anyway.

Anson's shoes and socks are there. I thought about how quickly he'd covered up again. Was he trying to make a quick exit, or was he just shy? I grinned and made a bet with myself, then grabbed all the clothes, his and mine, and ran to shove them in the back of my bedroom cupboard.

The toilet flushed, and I skipped back to the kitchen and poured some water. Anson reappeared, dressed and composed.

"I better go," he said, but it took him a moment to wrench his eyes off me and make for the couch.

"Okay," I said. I sipped my water, trying to keep a straight face as Anson bent to search. "Do you want some water first? I'm so sweaty and thirsty, I bet you are too."

"Uh, yeah," he said, "I guess." He stopped looking for the lost shoes and came over to the kitchen.

I poured another glass and put it on the bench, then took a deep gulp of mine, watching him over the rim. "Mmmm, better."

Anson doesn't touch his glass, his eyes are locked on me and that hesitant, pleading look was back. I had thought of several teasing things to say next, but I stopped.

"Hey, Anson, you said everything was okay and it is, it's okay." I put my hand on his arm, "Why do you look so worried?"

He put his hand on my cheek, and it's warm and soft, and I nuzzled and kissed his palm. I reached to pull him to me and he kissed me. It was different to before, that was an urgent lust overflowing its bounds and flooding both of us. This was softer, but more insistent. Instead of crushing me against him, his arms held my waist like I would break, and his tongue played along my lips in gentle flicks. I answered the same way, with small busses and soft caresses of his neck and arms. It was gentle and hot, I wanted to exist in this moment forever.

"Brrr!" Naked and standing on tile in the middle of the night, even with Anson there, a cold shiver ran up my spine and made me jump.

"What's wrong?" said Anson, thinking I'd stopped because of him.

"Just chilly. Let's go somewhere warmer, yeah?" I took his hands and drew him to the bedroom. He stood next to the bed and watched me slide under the covers.

"Come here and warm me up, silly. You don't have to get undressed, but it will be nicer if you do." I said, holding up a corner of the blanket. Anson shucked his shirt and pants but kept the boxers, and then slid in next to me. I folded the blanket around us and snuggled up to his side, our faces together.

"Now tell me what's bothering you. Didn't I make you happy?"

"Happy? Of course, that was amazing, your tits, and your mouth, I've never done anything like that."

"What? You've never had a blow job? Surely not," I asked.

"Not one where the girl was begging me to facefuck her and then swallowed. I didn't think that happened outside of deepthroat porn."

"Well, I tried, but your cock is pretty big, so I had to use my hands a little, sorry."

"No, god, Melissa, it was perfect." Anson said. "Wait, when we... when I was inside you, did I hurt you?"

"There was a moment, but it was my fault for rushing, I let myself get carried away by how sexy you are." I kissed him and ran my hands over his chest. "Next time we'll go slower, take our time."

"So there will be a next time?" Anson said hopefully.

I tilted my head and pursed my lips, "Well don't get ahead of yourself, we can't discuss next time when we haven't finished this time yet."

"Again? Now?" he looked incredulous.

"If you want, I mean we don't have to." I rolled onto my back a little, let my hands move down in between my legs. "If you're too tired, I could just do it by myself."

His shocked expression was delicious. "God, you wicked thing, you're not real, no one is this fucking hot."

I reach for him and stroke him gently over his boxers. He's already hard. "Mmm, this feels real to me."

"Fuck." He springs, hands and mouth and heat crushing me. I writhe under him happily as we begin again.

~~~~

I woke, with a warm feeling radiating from my belly. I lay on my back, arm around Anson, who is curled into my side, his hand on my belly. I flexed a little, feeling the dull ache between my legs and the crackle of dried cum on my breasts, and grinned to myself.

That was going to be hard to top. I looked forward to trying.

I wiggled out from under Anson's hand and tried to roll over without waking him. But I wasn't careful enough, he grabbed my hip and hugged me back to him.

"Hey," he whispered in my ear.

"Hey yourself," I whispered back, curling into his arms. "Want some breakfast?"

"I could definitely eat something," he said, licking at my earlobe.

"Greedy," I giggled. "I think we should get clean before we get dirty again. C'mon,"

I slapped at his arm and he let me go, trailing me out of the bedroom and into the bathroom. I ran the water in the shower and he stepped in behind me. We spent some time soaping and rinsing each other, in between long kisses, until Anson got on one knee and buried his face between my thighs. I leaned back against the cool tile and enjoyed the soft eager licks and the bobbing of his nose against my clit bringing me to orgasm.

"Anson, if you keep doing that, I will never let you leave," I told him, stroking his hair as he lapped the cum out of me. He just laughed, rising to kiss me again and play with my nipples.

We rinsed off, again, and got out. I pulled on a robe and made for the coffee machine. Anson followed me out, wrapping a towel around his hips.

"I know you'll have coffee. Did you want food too? There's not a whole lot to offer..." I said, checking the fridge. "Um, toast with peanut butter?"

"Yes please." Anson leaned on the counter and watched me grab plates, toast the bread, pour coffee. I kept sneaking looks at him. I'd thought he was cute when I asked him out, but with wet hair and bare arms, he was angelic. His eyes on me felt like laser beams, studying every movement. I got flustered and forgot what came next, staring at the bare toast.

"Here, I got it," Anson reached across for the tub of peanut butter.

"Thanks," I managed. I took the coffee mugs over to the table and sat, crossing my legs and trying to ignore the little flutters inside me.

"Do you like a little or a lot?" he asked, as he rummaged in the drawer for a knife.

"A lot, I like when it's all gooey and hot." I said without thinking.

"Well, I knew that, but how do you like your toast?" Anson said with a dirty smirk.

I laughed. "Prepared by a naked hottie eager to serve me?" I shot back.

"Then you're in luck." He brought the two plates over to the table, taking the seat opposite me, and I pretended not to see how carefully he sat down, too.

"I'd love to stay and serve you, but I have to meet someone, it's a family thing," he said, reluctantly.

"Anson, you don't have to make excuses, I'm a big girl. I was just joking about keeping you here forever." I'd noticed this last night, his tendency to try to sidestep rather than displease.

"No, it's not an excuse, I'm not - I wasn't just trying to get in your pants."

I smiled. "I dragged you up here, remember? And I was pretty definite about getting into your pants, once I knew that's what you wanted too."

"Oh, I remember," he said with a flush. "And I want to do it some more. But I really do have to go now."

"No problem," I said, taking my empty plates back to the kitchen. "I'll even give you back your shoes," I said over my shoulder.

"What?" he said puzzled. "Oh! You did take them!"

"Yep. I bet myself that you didn't really want to leave last night, and I was right, wasn't I?" I asked him, as he brought his plates over too.

"Alright, yes, you were right, you wicked thing." He hugged me from behind and nuzzled my neck. "I don't want to leave now either. But I can't ditch Damon. Umm, come to my place tonight?"

"Sure. If you promise I'll cum lots and lots."

"God, you are the wickedest tease." Anson said, pulling me around and kissing me. I returned the kiss and ran my hands over his arms and back, exploring the muscles I'd been so turned on by.

Anson's hands moved down to my arse and caressed me. The tie on my robe was slipping undone and I let it, pressing my chest to his and delighting in the warmth of his skin. He moaned, and without warning he picked me up and sat me on the counter.

He cupped my breasts with his hands. They were still puffy and tender from all the attention he had given them, and I hissed as my nipples tightened under his thumbs.

"Unnh! Careful!" I said.

"Shhhh, I'll be gentle." Anson bent and licked across each areola, leaving a moist track across my chest, then slowly blew on each nipple. The cold air tingled and I mewled as they each hardened under his breath.

"Ooooh, fuck. I thought you had to go?" I asked, as he repeated, wetting my skin with his tongue and then blowing to make me shiver.

"I've got time for this." He grinned at me and took each nipple between his thumb and finger. "Do you want me to stop?" He increased the pressure slightly.

"Nuh-oooOH," I moaned.

"No? Okay then," his grin lighting his face as I squealed at each tweak and twist. I grabbed the edge of the bench and tried to hold my torso still. The pain just under the pleasure made it hotter.

"Enough! You're driving me crazy." I wrapped my arms around his head and pulled our bodies back together, kissing him roughly and digging my heels into the backs of his thighs.

"That's the idea," he said, stepping back, taking my hands off his neck and placing them firmly on my lap. How he'd managed it, I couldn't fathom, but despite the tenting at the front, the towel was still firmly on his hips.

"Hey! Who's the tease now?" I exclaimed as he walked to the bedroom.

"Consider it a promise. Now I know you'll show up for dinner," he called out.

"Oo! You tricky little devil. I ought to stand you up just on principle," I hopped down from the counter and shrugged the robe back on, tying it firmly in front.

Anson laughed. "You could. But I make a mean tiramisu." He had found his boxers and was tugging down his shirt as I entered.

"Bribery now? Gee, you really don't think very much of me, do you?" I said, making a show of pouting and crossing my arms.

Anson came over and took my face in his hands. "I think you are amazing and wicked, and I want to do amazing wicked things with you and to you, and never, ever stop. But I really, really do have to go."

My insides fluttered again at his eyes and his mouth and his serious, earnest look.

"Fine," I sighed dramatically to cover how wobbly I felt, "You can have your shoes."

I fished them out of the cupboard while Anson put on his jeans. I refrained from trying to stop him any further, and only gave a fairly chaste goodbye kiss at the door. I closed the door and felt a chill, like the warmth of the day had gone with him.

I went and lay on my bed. What had I stumbled into? A day ago, I was looking forward to a nice date with maybe a little heavy petting at the door, leading to subsequent dates that would end with some cautious vanilla sex. I had never jumped on a man that fast before, and if I ever had I'd be pushing him out the door straight after, I did not like people in my space.

Anson was sexy as hell and I lusted after him, I wanted his body on me and in me - but there was more. That reticence he had, that shy eagerness - I wanted to break it down and make it a wild eagerness, see his joy and happiness on his face and know that I put it there. And that made me dizzier than the thought of his mouth on my mouth, his cock pressing inside me...

My fingers had crept between my legs, I was wet again. I forced myself to stop and concentrated on what was important.

I had to get ready for tonight.

12