Wickham's Landing Pt. 02

Story Info
Tara gets pulled into people’s fantasies while at a wedding.
6.7k words
4.55
4.6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction: This is the second part of a multi-part story. I suggest reading part 1 first. The telling of this part takes a twist in that it shares the lusty fantasies of some of the characters. Everyone is of age, and there is no violence. There is, however, a variety of encounters and this includes girl on girl. Enjoy!

Wickham's Landing

Part 2 - The Wedding

~1~ Bryce

I was reading the news when Tara entered the house while making a loud "whoop!" sound. "It's here! It's here!" I looked up from my reading and smiled. After three months, I was still happy to see Tara whenever she walked in. She looked more beautiful every day. Since we first met, Tara spent most of her free time at the farm with me and had even decided to accept my invitation for her to bring her horses and critters to the farm when we finished the fencing repairs and barn restoration.

"What is it that you have, Tara?" I asked with a smile.

"The wedding invitation. Do you recall I mentioned that my college friend Sarah's wedding was being planned? Now it's all set up, and I have the invitation. It will be an elegant, formal event, and it's being held at the prestigious Nottingham Resort on the coast.

"Oh, that's a wonderful place! This is your older friend, isn't it?"

"Oh yes. She was late to start college and late to get engaged, but she was never in a hurry. I'm so happy for her!" Tara said proudly. "I wouldn't miss this for anything." She looked at me with sweet eyes. "Any chance you'd be my date, Mr. Bryce?"

"Well," I said speculatively. "Let me think about this for a moment. My beautiful goddess woman Tara is going to dress up classy, hot, and sexy, and she wants me to be her companion for the event being held at a magnificent resort. Hmmm. I wouldn't miss it!" I replied, grinning. I didn't have to think about it. I had never seen Tara in a formal and was looking forward to it. "Please set it up and put it on the calendar. Perhaps we can stay at the resort an extra day or two and enjoy stripping you of your clothes and wrecking the bed."

"Haha! My hot stud is as aggressive as ever. I will be proud to have you at my side, dear Bryce." And with that, it was settled.

As the wedding date approached, I purchased a new tuxedo and formal shoes. I set aside some resort wear and was ready. Tara arrived home one day with a garment bag holding her new dress. She had been to many shops and was thrilled when she found a suitable gown. I could hardly wait to see it; she promised to show it when she gave it a test the next day. She pulled out a shoe box and showed me her new shoes for the event. I whistled when I saw them.

"Those are hot, sexy, and elegant! What are they?"

"These are Christian Louboutin's. I've always wanted a pair and finally treated myself to them today." Tara looked at me slyly and said, "They are my official CFM shoes."

"CFM?" I asked, puzzled.

"Yesss. They're called 'come fuck me shoes', or CFM's," she said with a delicious grin while making quote marks with her fingers.

"Oh, I don't need shoes for that. Watch me." I helped her put away her new items, then scooped her up and carried her to the bed. We had rarely missed a day of lovemaking since we met - except during her periods but wasted no time getting going again when she was finished. Tara squealed with delight. She was still a hungry lover like me. We often teased that we would never stop, and I believed that.

The next day Tara modeled the dress and shoes for me. It was a stunning look on her gorgeous body. The black dress was called a 'chain gown,' and it had a halter tie at the neck with a plunging front held together by a gold chain at the front and a low back with a hidden zipper. Without thinking, I strode over, picked her up, and put her over my shoulder while walking to the bedroom. Tara protested and giggled wildly.

"Don't you dare mess up this gown before the wedding, cowboy!" she protested, but she didn't wiggle off my shoulder. I laid her on the bed, grabbed her CFM shoe-clad feet, and spread her legs wide and back. Her pussy was covered only in the patch of cloth of her little black thong. I kissed my way down her legs and nuzzled the black silk aside with my nose, which happened to nuzzle her cherry too. Tara moaned with delight. "My big dick cowboy is appropriately initiating my shoes and gown."

I snorted in agreement as I dropped my pants and shorts. My straining cock popped out as I lapped away at her gorgeous pussy folds. Tara always tasted great, yet today there was a new muskiness to her. It drove me wild, and my raging cock quickly found its way to her pussy as I raised up to access her. I surveyed her as I massaged her pussy's lips and clit with the tip of my cock. She was always beautiful, yet she was a tigress in this gown. I found her pussy and proceeded to enter her. I could enter faster than in the early days when she was almost virginal, and her pussy was exceptionally tight. I welcomed it because my appetite was exploding, and so was hers.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!!" she begged as I bottomed out in her pussy. I leaned down to kiss her with my pussy-wet face, and she hungrily pulled in my tongue as I began to pump between her beautiful thighs. Her CFMs were on her feet which were beside her head. Damn, it looked sexy! I pumped harder, and we kissed more.

Tara suddenly increased the intensity of her kisses, and she sucked in air as her body tensed, then exploded with undulations as I wildly fucked her. Soon, I joined her and exploded hot cum deep into her clamping pussy. I was deep enough that she couldn't eject me from her pussy.

At last, we both relaxed, and I gazed into her eyes. "Who needs a wedding when we can have such fun right here?" I asked humorously.

"Oh, I'd love to stay here, Bryce, yet I want to be there for my friend. I will go by myself if you'd prefer to stay here." There was a hint of a wink in her eyes.

"Are you kidding? Not only do I want to be with you and enjoy the events, but I wouldn't dare set you lose looking so hot!" I said with a laugh, although I was serious. Tara joined me, and we kissed once more.

"You may be a cowboy and my stud, but you are a very good man, too. Thank you for who you are, how you are, and what you do for me. You are everything to me, Adrien. Now, please don't get cum and lubricant on my dress!"

At that, I carefully pulled out and, holding my wet cock, slid off the bed, grabbed a towel, and carefully wiped Tara's overflowing pussy. Her legs were still folded back, so she hadn't dripped any cum.

"There!" I proclaimed. "All dry now." I beamed a big smile as I helped her get up from the bed. Once standing, I helped her get out of the dress. Removing clothing from Tara was always a treat. When I unzipped the back and untied the halter tie, she stepped out of the dress. Tara's amazing breasts stood out as if greeting me. My loins swelled, and I could have laid her back on the bed to make love again, but she had already been patient, and I wanted her to be able to put away her dress and shoes. She walked to the closet wearing nothing but a delicate necklace, her tiny thong, and the CFM shoes. I groaned and smiled. I thought to myself that I was indeed a lucky man!

~2~ Tara

I could hardly wait for the wedding! My dress and shoes were the hit with Bryce that I planned for. Bryce couldn't take his eyes off me, and when I wore the dress, he practically ripped it off me so he could have me in bed. And have me he did! That was one of the hardest climaxes I've had in a while. Not that the other climaxes have been minor. No, no. Not around Bryce. He's a love machine, a love doctor, a romantic, and a hot lover, all mixed in with a large helping of passion!

Bryce and I evolved quickly ever since our first day. His home became my home. I still had my apartment, but it was more of an extra closet by that time. My roommate seemed bored without my being there, so I knew I'd eventually have to move out. For the time being, though, I was waiting to see how Bryce and I continued to grow as a couple.

Bryce thought he knew all about my wedding attire, but I had a surprise in store for him, and it was likely to be a surprise for me as well. It was a very special thong. It was lacey and sexy and had a little red bow on the front at the top. The surprise was that it had a split crotch with a string of large pearls running down the middle. My clit warmed and swelled at the thought of wearing it while dancing. I was hoping I wouldn't end up with my juices running down my leg! I would tackle that challenge when and if it arose.

~3~ Bryce

At last, the time for our trip to the Nottingham Resort arrived. We packed our things carefully and drove out of town. It was a pleasant trip through the countryside of Maryland, and we soon arrived at the resort. I was immediately impressed. The grounds were meticulously maintained, and when we arrived at our suite, we were very pleased with what we found. We spent the rest of the day exploring the resort and found a very good restaurant. The wedding was scheduled for the next afternoon.

We made love again that night, as usual. We were both so horny all the time, and Tara seemed to be particularly hot thinking about her new outfit. She was surely going to be a big hit at the wedding. I knew she was ready for me when she dropped her shorts and thong and then rolled back into a happy baby pose on the bed. I hungrily dove in between her lovely thighs and began to lap at her pretty pussy. Her muskiness was stronger than usual, and I supposed this was from her anticipation of being the goddess to all. I kissed my way up to her beautiful breasts and began to suck on them while I guided my cock to her pussy and began to enter her. She moaned with delight and rocked her hips slightly. The effect on me was explosive, and I was soon deep inside her and starting to thrust.

Early the next morning, Tara sucked my cock with such intensity that I bellowed to the ceiling when I came. Then we enjoyed breakfast. Afterward, she was off to the spa for a pedicure, nails, hair, and all the treatments. I used the time to shower, shave and do my usual things to get ready. When she arrived back at our suite, she looked even more radiant than her usual self. It was confidence, really. Tara was usually confident in nature, yet when she got decked out and looked hot -- and knew it -- she had a special radiance. I pulled her into a warm hug but knew not to try to put her onto the bed. She, of course, wanted to stay fresh. I assured her that we would hit the bed later as she disappeared into the dressing room with a smile. Meanwhile, I adjusted my tux.

I finished getting ready first, so I was sitting on the sofa reading when Tara walked into the living room. I looked up and gasped. Tara was always beautiful, and yet now she looked stunning. She caught my look and smiled. "Such a handsome man is making such a face to me. I'm very pleased!"

She looked like a goddess, and we made a very fine pair as we walked out of our suite.

~4~ Tara

What can I say? My outfit passed the test with Bryce. We couldn't get enough of each other when I wore it. But then, that was usually the way it was this us anyway. It often made me chuckle to myself. I didn't have much of a sex life before I met Bryce, but all that changed over the past 3 months.

Dressing for the wedding was a fun treat. The first item to put on was my special, sexy thong. It settled into place nicely, and the pearl beads were deliciously located next to my clit. I knew already that the beads were going to be fun to wear! By the time I finished with my dress, my clit was warm and bulging. Every movement of my hips caused the little chain to move, too, and my clit got some dreamy rubbing. I was sure that I looked hot, and I was certain that I felt hot!

When I strutted into the living room, Bryce's face immediately told me all I needed to know. The look on his face was at first surprise, then delight, then an animal hunger that I loved to see. He was ready to take me right then and there. And I was ready to have him, too! He looked so handsome in his fine tuxedo on his fine, muscular body. He would certainly be getting lots of looks from the ladies.

~5~ Bryce

When we entered the ornately decorated ceremony area, walking arm in arm heads turned our way. I could see that some in the room recognized her right away, and they smiled and nodded their heads affirmatively. A number of people clearly saw Tara as a sexy treat to be enjoyed. For a few, the ogling was obvious to the point of being funny. This included both men and some women, too. It was possible that some of the women were noticing me, but that's not the way it went. Women noticed women first when it came to fashion. Still, I got some looks, too, and I saw the familiar lowering of the eyes to my crotch area.

We smiled brightly and proceeded to our seats. Tara was busy whispering little greetings and waving to various friends. Most of these were still new to me, and I was happy that I was going to learn more about her friends.

~6~ Tara

It was fun to see some familiar faces, although it was a bit uncomfortable to see everyone for the first time during this event in a place where we couldn't really talk. Circumstances didn't allow Sarah and her fiancé to have a pre-wedding reception dinner, so we were obliged to remain in our seats and shoot little whispers and giggles back and forth.

Everyone looked great dressed in their finery. Bryce and I fit right in. I saw some unfamiliar faces, and more than one of them was clearly checking me out. Two men couldn't seem to get enough of my boobs, which were on full display due to the cut of my dress. Their attention was finally diverted when Sarah, the bride, was escorted down the aisle by her father. She looked beautiful! She had a figure very similar to mine, and she had obviously been working hard to get into shape for the wedding.

The service was very sweet and personal. I had only met her fiancé a couple of times, and the two of them made a fine couple. I found myself imagining them lovemaking and gave my hips a little wiggle. My clit was immediately massaged by the pearls, and I silently sighed to myself. Bryce looked at me as if wondering if I was ok, and the lusty smile I gave him in return must have puzzled him, but he didn't let on. I was becoming so aroused from the lovely events in the beautifully decorated room, from being dressed to kill, from sitting next to the handsome Bryce, and from the massage of my pearls, that I was soon daydreaming of joining the new couple in bed to give them directions on lovemaking. I even thought of wearing one of those black captain's hats. I could feel wetness all around my pussy.

~7~ Bryce

The service was beautiful, and it was arousing to see such a gorgeous couple exchanging vows. As I watched, I began to detect a very slight musky smell coming from Tara. Tara was getting hot. I could always tell because she tended to give off more pheromones than most women. It was subtle, but I could always detect it. In fact, I was addicted to it, and the smell was getting me more aroused, too. I quickly glanced at Tara, and the glance she gave back confirmed my theory. She was really cool to have as a partner!

~8~ Tara

He knew! I was sitting there horny as hell, with a wet pussy, and he could tell! I almost laughed when he glanced my way, but he got a lusty glance instead. If he thinks I'm hot now, he can't imagine what will happen on the dance floor! I didn't dare glance down at his crotch. Who knows what might have happened?!

~9~ Bryce

It was a mesmerizing moment watching the beautiful couple kiss after the wedding ceremony. This while my lovely Tara sat next to me, emitting pheromones and radiating sexual energy. She was the lovelies, hottest woman anywhere, and I could tell that many of the others had noticed this, too.

Once the newly married couple and the wedding members left the chapel, everyone streamed into the finely decorated banquet hall, complete with a band playing some alluring music. Tara and I walked in, put her purse on our assigned table, and immediately hit the dance floor. Tara was a fine dancer, and her incredibly fit yoga body clad in that hot, sexy dress made her appear to be a flowing vision. We showed some fancy dance steps as we moved about the floor.

When we finally took our seats, it was time for the reception line and then onto the buffet. The bride was blushing a bit, and the groom was a bit animated. Apparently, they had enjoyed a quickie to seal their vows, and it must have been a good one! They warmly greeted us, and I caught the groom eyeing Tara's lovely boobs. I couldn't blame him. Meanwhile, I couldn't help but notice the bride's ample cleavage. The thought of them fucking was very arousing. I imagined them having quite the time of it later that night. They begged us to get in touch with them after the wedding, and we both agreed and then moved on to the buffet. We ate lightly, then returned to the dance floor. Our dance moves got more and more provocative. We were getting lots of looks, and we loved it. I could only imagine what thoughts were going on behind the staring eyes.

~10~ John

I thought I knew everyone associated with the bride's family, but the couple on the dance floor was new to me. They looked amazing! The guy was handsome and appeared to be quite fit, and his girl was a goddess. A real, genuine goddess. Not one of those who happened to look good with a little makeup. No, a real goddess. I wanted her immediately. I wanted her at once. If she had been dancing alone, I would have jumped in immediately. My cock stirred at the sight of her dancing. She was so lovely and sexy. I imagined what would happen if her date were to leave the dance floor and I could step in. I'd work her into many swirls and spins while slowly dancing us to the hallway. Once there, I'd quickly escort her around the corner and kiss her in the hallway.

Assuming I didn't get my face slapped, I would have invited her down the hall to one of the bridal changing rooms and ducked in with her. We'd resume kissing, and I'd begin to unzip that amazing dress of hers. I'd then untie the halter, ease the straps off her shoulders, and let the dress fall. Her beautiful tits would bob into full view. I would cup her tits and kiss them dearly. Meanwhile, I'd hoist her onto a counter, tilt her back, then spread her luscious legs wearing those sexy shoes. I'm certain her legs would have spread all the way back. Something about this woman told me to expect something unusual in lingerie, such as a hot thong or perhaps a split crotch thong! That would be perfect. Now, with her legs spread open and wide, I could feast on her lovely goodness.

My cock would have been hard by then, and I would have dropped my trousers and shorts. With a free cock, I'd quickly have mounted her and entered. My goodness! I knew that she would have been so wet and perfect. I slid in as she pulled my head in for a deep kiss. I knew it would have been delicious! We would kiss and fuck for a while until she really got warmed up. Then my gentle pumping would have turned to stallion-like fucking. I would have pumped hard into this beautiful prize of mine and watched her eyes light up as she neared a climax.

In a perfect world, we could cum together, and for the moment in my fantasy, the world was indeed perfect. I exploded deep into her, and she screamed with joy in her own climax with her mysterious stranger. When we each finished, we stopped and looked into each other's eyes. She smiled for a moment, then said, "I really enjoyed this little surprise. You have a nice cock. Now I must wipe and return to the reception. If you, please?"

I reached for a hand towel as I pulled out my cock and caught the drippings. I carefully toweled her pussy clean of juices and tossed the towel in the hamper. We stood and put our clothing back as we had been wearing them and looked at each other one more time. "Thank you, my vision. This was an honor and a delight," I would have said with sincerity. I then walked her back to the reception but let her walk in ahead of me. I then walked in as if I had been to the men's room. Her date was looking for her and lit up when he found her. They returned to the dance floor, and she resumed putting on a show.

12