Wickham's Landing Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~11~ Tara

I could tell I was being mentally fucked I some fantasies and I was enjoying it. Being with Bryce was all I needed, but I couldn't help but wonder what a quick tryst with some of these men could lead to. The thought of it only caused me to become wetter, so I danced a little more provocatively. Bryce seemed to be enjoying it as well.

~12~ Decker

I live for fantasies, and this was the perfect day for them. The bride was hot and gorgeous and clearly ripe for the taking. Then I saw the visionary blonde goddess on the dance floor and my mind went into full creativity mode. This woman was beyond hot. Sure, I wanted to have the bride. Who didn't? But this woman was perfect for training in a unique way.

In my mind, I happened to see this woman in the hotel's hallway, and I approached her.

"Are you with the bride's party?" I asked.

"No, I'm a friend of hers, however. How about you?" she replied with a friendly smile.

"I'm a friend of the groom's. I came to change my tie. Would you help me?"

"Sure," she replied in a friendly tone and walked into my room.

Once inside, I closed the door, approached her, then turned her to look at me. Her eyes were incredible, and I rarely saw such a beautiful body. "I think you need direction from a master," I said gently.

"What does that mean?" she asked, puzzled but confidently.

"I think you like to be told what to do, am I right?" I asked calmly.

"Sure, sometimes. What do you have in mind?" She seemed fully open to this, so I pressed.

"Please kneel down in front of me," I instructed, and she complied, looking up at me with those eyes.

"Now remove my cock and suck on it for me," I said in a friendly tone. She looked surprised for a moment but once again complied. I was very pleased.

My cock, once out of my trousers, fully hardened as she gripped it and then brought it to her mouth. The sensation was beyond what I anticipated. This woman was very good at sucking cock and could take me fully into her lovely throat. I lasted only about three minutes. She swallowed, sucked off the last drip, then looked at me with a smile. "Is that all, Mr. Master?" she said with a bit of a smirk. I had the impression she felt this was a dare.

"No, my beautiful pet. I owe the same to you. Please lay back on the bed." Once again, she complied, and I lifted her dress. What I discovered underneath it was a dream, too. She had a pretty pussy, neatly shaved, clad only in a fancy thong. I leaned in, pushed it aside, then began to lick and suck on her pussy. Somehow, she tasted a little like cum but seemed to enjoy the attention, so I pressed on, paying special attention to her labia and then to her clit. "Now you will cum for me."

As I pressed more around her clit, she began a slight writhing move. It was sexy, and I pressed on more. Soon she erupted in a climax, and her juices flowed. It was the loveliest pussy I had tasted in years. My cock was returning to hardness, so I stood up and declared, "now you need a good fucking." She didn't move but instead spread her legs more.

"Yes, sir," was all she said, and smiled. I could tell this woman really liked fucking and probably couldn't get enough. I slid my hard cock into her and dropped down so I could thrust and watch her.

"Show me those perfect tits," I ordered, and she eased her dress open to expose them. They were indeed perfect, and I began to fuck her much harder. She responded to this with movements of her hips until we both climaxed together. This overfilled her pussy, and there was wetness all around her lips and opening. My cock glistened as I pulled out of her.

I dashed to the restroom and found a cloth to wipe our juices. She would obviously not want cum on her pretty dress. I wiped her, then myself, and helped her up. We straightened our clothes, and she looked up to me with a serious face and asked, "is Mr. Master happy now?" She asked seriously.

In reply, I pulled her in for a kiss, then said, "I am indeed very happy. You are a well-behaved pet. Perhaps we can meet again someday."

"Perhaps," she said lightly. "But I only came in to help you with your tie," she said with a raised eyebrow, and she left the room.

~13~ Tara

The more I danced, the more I had that "fresh fucked" feeling. This was a better reception than I expected. Bryce was all over me. Sometimes I felt that some of the other men and women were too. I loved the power of feeling this way and continued to dance away the evening.

~14~ Jacinda

The problem with being a woman who digs women is that so often, the best ones seem to be straight and taken. So, I created my own opportunities. I knew from experience that it could be fun to introduce a couple to a three-way tryst. The men always thought it was for them, but the women quickly discovered it was all about them. I saw a beautiful vision of a woman on the dance floor and couldn't stop watching her. She was sultry, hot, sexy, and damn beautiful. I could tell she was very fit, too, and it made me wet just thinking about her. Now, I've never been one to try to convert straight women to being a lesbian, but all I hoped for was an agreement to at least try something different.

I soon began to daydream of meeting these two in their room later that night. After some wine and chatting, I would have stood up, invited this goddess of a woman to stand up too, then I would have unzipped her dress, untied her halter, and helped her step out of the dress. It had a built-in bra, so she would have been left standing there wearing only her panties (probably a cute thong) and sexy shoes. I would have purred at the sight of her. Then I would have invited her to help me out of my dress. The style was similar, and it had a built-in bra, too. I would have joined her in wearing only a pair of panties (a very hot thong) and shoes.

We would have faced each other for a moment. I am considered beautiful, too, and I have ample breasts with nipples that point straight ahead. This would have been my opportunity to step forward letting our breasts touch and meet. Then, putting my arm around her waist, we would have turned to her partner and said, "your turn, handsome. How about a double treat?" I have no doubt her partner would have jumped up and dropped his suit. What man wouldn't? By the looks of him, he would have been more than capable of handling both of us.

This would have been when I introduced them to three-way kissing. It's a wonderful way for three people to warm up. Then, before he would have had a chance to direct the proceedings, I would have invited the goddess to lay back on the bed. Once there, I would have asked him to straddle her above her breasts while she took his cock into her luscious mouth. That would have kept them busy while I moved to the end of the bed and, taking her legs, began to stroke them and then spread them open. Her lovely pussy would have been all mine to enjoy and enjoy it I would have! When a woman licks a pussy, it is with the full knowledge of how a pussy loves to be licked. This is always a surprise to straight women the first time a female tongue tastes their pussies.

When I began to lick her perfect folds, she seemed a little jumpy and perhaps nervous. This was no surprise considering it to be the first time with a woman licking her pussy and perhaps even for a three-way session. Her partner's grunts assured me, though, that they were busy. He wasn't even aware of what I was doing. My licking continued in long, firm, and gentle strokes. I didn't want to hurry. She needed to learn to enjoy this.

Little by little, her legs relaxed and spread open further, and soon her pussy was fully open to me. I pressed on and introduced my finger into her pussy, playing around the rim, then the walls as I proceeded. Her hips moved in a suggestive way, and I could tell I was on the right track. I began little finger strokes in and out, and her movements increased. My lips and tongue continued, and soon she was moving faster. Her partner was grunting more seriously now, and I knew that time was short.

Adding a second finger, and with harder finger thrusts, I plied her pussy while literally sucking her clit into my mouth. My tongue coursed over the sensitive tip wildly as she wiggled around. Suddenly, I heard her partner let out a shout, and she reacted in a full climax as my eager tongue lapped at her juices. She suddenly closed her legs, and I knew she had had enough and had become too sensitive.

I sat back and licked my fingers, then wiped my face. I could see her eyes, and she was giving me a look of amazement. I nodded my head to imply I understood, then smiled broadly. Her partner looked to me, and I suggested the little goddess remain lying while he gave her some genuine lovemaking. He would have quickly complied (they always did), and I would have helped spread her legs to receive him. Once this began, I would have moved into what I call the "shocking" position. It was time for the goddess to meet my pussy, too.

This is when I would have pivoted toward her partner, who was happily fucking away, while I hoisted my leg over her face and slowly lowered my pussy in place. I'm certain she would have accepted the offer, although pensively at first, and begun to lick away, and I'm certain that the sight of his delightful goddess eating my pussy while watching both of our sets of tits bobbing wildly would have animated her partner to new heights.

In my experience, this is where new sounds would begin to be heard. Special moans, grunts, and hisses. Some from her, as she merrily lapped away at my super wet cunt, some from him as he happily pounded her little pussy with what I'm guessing would be a size XXL cock, and definitely some from me, as I delighted in my conquest. I would have made certain that her lips were finding the right areas of my own pussy, but she would certainly know where to find my hot spots. They were, after all, her hot spots, too. All this while she was getting what was likely the fucking of her life. Men were usually in a trance at this point and could pound on pussies continually for a while. I could tell when the little goddess was close because her tongue would have started to jump around wildly. Perhaps she would have surprised me with a clit sucking, but I wouldn't have really needed it at that point. I would have been approaching my own climax in timing with theirs so we could all explode in orgasmic ecstasy at the same time.

This is also the time I would have leaned forward to kiss her partner. I'm not especially into men, although I do enjoy the feeling when a hard cock is inside me, but I wanted to drive this man crazy. It would have worked. We would have had a tri-connection. He inside her, while she inside me, while me inside him. Two tongues and one cock. It's a great combination. I once tried two cocks but didn't appreciate the overstretching. This was perfect.

We would have then collapsed onto the bed in a heap. Not as women or men, but just three spent and happy souls. It all happened in my imagination, but when I snapped out of my daydream, the song had ended, and the dance floor cleared. I was intent on learning more about this delicious little woman, and I quietly asked about their names.

~15~ Bryce

The evening was great fun, and everyone seemed to have a good time. The room was filled with so many hot, beautiful, and handsome people that the air was sexually charged. When it was time to return to our room, I saw some longing looks as we left the reception. I could hardly wait to get back to the room, though.

Once inside, Tara let out a whooping sound and strode to the bed and fell backward. "I feel fantastic, Bryce! Fantastic! It's as if I've had sex all night. It's that same feeling." Looking coyly at me, she said, "is there anyone here who can help me out of my dress?" I sprang into action, helping her stand while I dropped the zipper and untied the halter. She stepped out and then set the dress aside. There was a curious glint of fun in her eyes. "Eat me, stud! I need it badly." With that, she dropped back onto the bed and spread her lovely legs some. I looked down, and my eyes widened in surprise.

"Ah! Look at that hot thong! You've been enjoying a bead massage all night. I will do what the beads couldn't." And with that, I spread her legs more until her still shoe-clad feet were laid back by her head and dove into her very wet pussy. I tugged and yanked at the pearl beads, which let her clit grow to double its size. She groaned and moved her hips faster and faster. Finally, I couldn't keep my face in place and stood back to remove my suit. "It's fucking time, baby!"

On cue, my cock rose long, large, and hard, and I aimed it for her pussy.

"I need this so badly, baby! It's like I have been fucked in the hallway or side rooms all night. I need a great finish, please!!" she appealed.

"No worries, my sweet treat. You're about to be filled to the limits." I said this as I began to enter her. It was an understatement to say that Tara was ready. She was bursting with readiness. Once I entered her and began to stroke my cock in and out of her tight pussy, she immediately came. She came so hard that she literally squirted juices. I continued on. I could have cum too, but I wanted to enjoy this longer, and she needed another climax, or two.

Soon we were fucking rhythmically like running train engines. Tara squealed with delight as I taunted her. "Did you consider a quick fuck from some of the guests tonight?" I quizzed with an arched eyebrow but maintained a strong fucking rhythm.

"Yes! Yes! I did! I think I fucked several when you weren't looking. I came so hard each time! I even fucked the groom to show them how it should be done. Keep fucking me, stud! I need this, and I need you!" She was starting to slur her words, and it was obvious she was close.

"Now you're getting the only cock you need, my treat, my goddess, and lover. Are you about ready to cum?"

"Yess!!! Go, baby, go!!"

So, I pounded her snug little pussy more with my cock and could feel the juices rising from my balls. "I'm almost there, baby! Are you ready?"

She didn't have a chance to reply. Her face was locked into a determined bliss, and she came. Hard. Damn hard. I'm sure it could be heard from the hallway, but I didn't care. Nobody would have mistaken that for a scream of danger. No, not Tara's scream. It was a scream of sheer delight as all the cocks in her imagination fucked her at once.

We laid side-by-side for what seemed to be an hour before falling into a deep sleep. We stayed an extra day and spent the day in bed, getting up only to shower and order room service for meals. We had much sexual energy to burn. To say that we made love all day was an understatement. We didn't see anyone from the wedding party or other guests before we left, but we kept up the fantasy talking until we couldn't fuck anymore.

.....

12