All Comments on 'Widow and Nephew'

by Hollow_Eyes

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
unbelievable!!

well i have to hand to you, once again you've left me nearly speechless. i really didnt think you would top "Class Learns New Lessons" especially since i prefer exhibitionism and lesbian over hetero. but after reading this gem, i'm left not only wanting more but wondering how i like this even better? anyhow, really hoping there will be a follow-up hopefully with a little exhibitionism thrown in and maybe even a third party to join the fun? either way i'm sure it will be amazing. btw, very, very much enjoyed the casual nudity near the end of the story. i mean who doesnt enjoy the idea of their fantasy woman or women just lounging around in various states of undress? thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Quite arousing!

Hollow_Eyes is a creative writer, provocative, too, but also a Master of the Dangling Participle. I hope H.E. will review the concept of the participle and avoid the danglers.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 17 years ago
Good Tale

I loved your Aunt/Nephew incest tale. Thanks for writing it.

It was a really hot story!

TeddyrandalTeddyrandalover 13 years ago
Nice

Good start, but I want to know where it goes from there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Female and Male

Mother and Son; Aunt and Nephew; Widow and Widower. Their all the same. They want to fuck each other but are afraid to make the first step.

I'll tell you something. My mother is a widow and living by herself. I go over on weekends and we go out to dinner. When I come over, I hug her and kiss her cheek and that is all. I never thought of her as a sex object until I found Literotica stories.

My mother is no spring chicken(as they say)but she looks okay. She is five feet one inch, about 110 pounds. Her body is not like the women of today; tight. But she isn't very loose either. she is always clean; her makeup is always put on properly and she dress correctly.

After reading many stories and waiting three or four pages for either the woman or the man to finally say, let's do it. I decided to try a different tactic.

I came in one Saturday and instead of kissing her on the cheek, I kissed her full on the lips. She inquired as to the change in my greeting and I asked, "Was that better than a kiss on the check"? She said,"Yes it was". I said lets do it again but you kiss me this time. She did as I asked and held me and the kiss for a while.

Now the deed was done. I asked if she would like to do more than that and I was answered by, okay!

No four pages of wondering. No four pages of sneeking peeks at each other. No wet pussies. No hard ons.

Once the kissing was done, sex came immediately without any games.

The only regret I have is not reading Literotica years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Spell & Grammar Check

You've got the plot, description and setting going okay, but dude; after you excrete your masterpiece, you GOTTA check for typos! Even running the basic built-in spelling & grammar checker in your word processing application would have vastly improved this story. The shear volume of errors made me stop reading at the third page. Good start, though; keep going, improving.

IdreamofjeanieIdreamofjeanieabout 10 years ago
Thumbs up

God story....where dose it go from here?

seekeroftruth031179seekeroftruth031179over 9 years ago
good over all

I must say, this got me going. I've always wanted one of my aunts. Nothing has ever happened, but I have fantasized about it. I really want to know what happens next in this story.

Grammer and verbiage needs a lot of improvement though. Your mistakes made it very difficult to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lonely aunt

I fucked my mother's elder sister Ana when she was 48 and me 20.Ana was and is still a very gorgeous woman, looking 15 years younger.She always considered me as her favourite nephew but me,over being my aunt, since I was 15,I wanted to fuck her after I had in adverly seen her totally nude,coming from her bathroom. However,she had not seen me but since then, I very often jacked my cock and cum thinking of her beautiful body,boobs,asses and her hairy pussy.However,I never showed her about my desire to fuck her.It was only a dream for me.Very often I went to her house even when she lost her husband when she was 45.I then started to sniff her wet strings of beautiful different colours, then I licked her pussy moisture and the smell of her piss got me more excited.However, I never cummed in these strings fearing her reaction. One night after a party at our bungalow and as Ana had drunk several cups of wine my Mum asked me to bring her back in town as there was no bed available for her and to stay there and come back the following afternoon.As we arrived,an heavy rain poured on us,wetting g all our clothes, When I helped my aunt to enter the house and put on the light ai noted that through her very wet dress,she had no bra and was wearing a beautiful red string and as lightning started to flash, she pressed her body against mine,thus giving me an immediate hard on!She asked me to sleep in her bed as she was very fearful of lightnings.Arrived near her bed.I was a bit shocked when she pulled her dress over her head,showing me her beautiful pair of boobs.As I was fixing at her,she came closer and started to kiss me to which I immediately responded. We Frecheville kissed eacheck other sweetly then furiouslyate each other's tongue, I tore her string, pushed her on the bed where she completly opened her legs. I knelt down and started to eat her pussy and Ana started to tell me dirty words which excited me more,When I had her clitoris in my mouth she started to cry like a wounded anial, She cummed 5 times with my sucking her.She then took off all my clothes and sucked my hard cock like a pro. She then sat on my hard stick and fucked me, putting love bites on my waist, she wanted to do same on my neck but ai had to forbid here,if not my parents would have known that something happened between us.We fucked like animals and she started to cry louder and louder. Fortunately, her cries were covered by the heavy rain, We fucked till 4 am. We then slept during 4 hrs and when we woke up at 8 am, we fucked under the shower.We then drank some coffee and ate some toasts. We then went back in the bed and fucked till 4 pm.When I arrived at the bungalow, those present told me that I had a very tired face!IIF THEY KNEW!!!I had to tell them that I did not sleep well at my aunt's house.When I explained that to Ana the day after over the phone,she had a loud burst of laughter, telling me that as from the day we fucked,they would often see my tired face.With my aunt's agreement ,I go out with girlfriends so that our parents do not suspect our incestuous relationship.AND WE STILL FUCK!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Get an editor

The premise of your story is ok, but you grammar SUCKS.

Your misuse of similar sounding words is horrible.

You misuse genders and say he when you're referring to she.

This has had to be one of the worst stories to try and follow here on Literotica.

If you can't take the criticism - then simply stop!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
CRAP

What a piece of NOTHING!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous