Widow Mistress of Brother-in-laws

Story Info
Widow gets involved with brother-in-laws.
4.6k words
4.18
32.6k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nayna
Nayna
86 Followers

When I was married at the age of 22 in a Thakur family, I never knew that my life would take such unexpected turn. I was from a poor family of a rural area. My father had died when I was 10 years old. As I grew up my mother was looking for a suitable groom and because I was beautiful by the common standard, I was selected by a rich family that had landed property in a nearby village for their eldest son Hari, who was then 26 years.

My husband had three siblings, Shiva was 24, Shankar was 22 and the youngest one Deva was just 20. Their parents have died when Deva was only 12 years. Since then all the brothers worked together and under the guidance of my husband, Hari, not only managed their property effectively but accumulated much wealth to be regarded as one of the richest families of the area. It was their uncle and aunt who selected me as the bride for their eldest nephew. Because I was good looking, had a nice figure and had read up to school final, I was selected as the bride. What was much of relief to my widowed mother and elder brother was that they demanded no dowry as was common in our society.

I was married off in a solemn ceremony and walked into the haveli (old style palatial house) of my husband as a bride. I lived happily there with my husband and three brother-in-laws. My mother died within six months of our marriage. I went to my brother's place for the last ritual and found that my new life style has changed me so much that I did not feel comfortable during my stay in the very house where I had grown up. Within one and half year of wedding I gave birth to a son. It was not only my husband but his brothers as well who rejoiced over the birth.

By the time my son was one and half year old, my husband died due to sudden cardiac arrest. I was remorse at the sudden shock. However, after his rituals were over, my brother-in-law Shiva told me that in the absence of Hari, I should know about the properties they had. So he took me to show the landed property they had, the rice and mustard oil mills they owned in nearby villages. I had no idea of such vast property that they had.

Then one day Shiva took me to show their farm house that was located nearly hundred fifty kilometers from our haveli. I knew about farm house but never imagined that it had such an area with palatial building inside it. There were four guards and four wolf-like dogs of some breed that guarded the farm house. By the time we reached there it was afternoon. Shiva guided me inside to show the palatial building. The building had one room each marked for each brother. I casually wanted to know the use of such a large farm house.

Shiva smiled awkwardly and said, "Bhavi, you know we Thakurs are very lustful. The farm house is for our enjoyment.

Even your husband had spent nights here when you were in advanced stage to enjoy extra-marital life."

I was shocked at this revelation and felt disgraced that my husband had enjoyed with some other woman during my pregnancy. But I blushed at such blatant revelation by Shiva. Because four rooms for each brother indicated that all the brothers were in the same boat so far as the lustful activities were concerned. I did not know what to say but maintained extra reserved attitude to make Shiva understand that I did not at all like all these activities.

When I looked at Shiva, I saw him smiling mischievously. I felt quite uncomfortable and said to him, "Let us now return to home. I am quite tired."

Shiva said to me, "I have something important to discuss with you. You see, there is no property in your name and after Hari died we can drive you and your son out of our house. But for a young widow like you it may not be easy to live an honorable life.

I have discussed with my brothers and decided that we won't get married to prevent our property from getting divided provided you agree to serve our physical needs now and then."

I was thunder-struck and angrily said, "You three brothers want to make your bhavi your mistress? How debased and mean are you! Taking the chance of my helplessness?"

Shiva shamelessly said, "You are starving too with your youthful body like that. You see, if you agree we will take every care of you including the education of your son and we assure that everything will be within four walls of the haveli."

"How can you come with such dirty proposal?" I angrily retorted, "You want me not only to go to bed with you but with your brothers, who are younger to me. How shameless you can be."

Shiva replied, "You will be our Draupadi. Don't forget she satisfied five."

Then Shiva changed his topic, "Have you seen the dogs of the farm house? They can tear away any human being and it will look like just an accident. Hope you don't want to confront them nor wish your son to be let before these wolf-like dogs."

I was shivering in anger, insult and fear. Particularly reference to my little son almost froze me. I was wondering how I have fallen a victim of these dirty and violent people.

However, Shiva went a step further and said, "Have you seen the guards of this farmhouse. If someone does to yield to our proposal we often let these guards enjoy. But don't be afraid, you're our family's widow and symbol of honour so we won't be that cruel to you to let these guards ravish you."

A feeling of fear ran along my spine. Shiva had very discreetly told me what is expected of me. I stood in silence for sometimes. Shiva did not insist for immediate answer but waited calmly with the cold eyes of a python. I was shedding tears at the turn of events in which I was. Then I thought of my future, the safety of my son and also the breach of trust by my husband during my pregnancy.

"What do you want me to do?" I finally asked Shiva.

"I want you to be my bride in this farmhouse," he curtly replied.

"And then in coming days to serve as the bride of your brothers too?" I said, "Why call bride? Say mistress!"

Shiva said, "Our entire property will be in the name of your son and we will brought him up with love and care like our own son. You are to make sure of only two things that you serve our needs and you don't get pregnant."

"Can I trust them, those who want to make their elder brother's wife a mistress?" I said.

"You need not agree till we have transferred all property in the name of your minor son", said Shiva, "And you will be the trustee. If you want to take revenge, you can deprive us once the property gets transferred and you become the trustee. If we can trust you, why can't you?"

I have almost decided by then my action and said to Shiva, "I might agree with your proposal but like your elder brother you can't go on for me at home and at others outside at the same time."

Shiva shamelessly replied, "I will be loyal to you provided you can serve my needs. But I can't assure about my brothers."

I thought for sometimes. I have no place to go; my brother is too poor and once he gets married I would be a burden on them. So far I have not noticed any attempt on the part of my brother-in-laws either to harass me or to abuse me sexually. Moreover, the huge property would be in my son's name. I would be the trustee. I also thought of my age and youth. I admitted to me secretly that after my husband's death I too felt starved sexually and there were often forbidden desires in me.

I looked at Shiva and said, "Ok I trust you. I will be your bride tonight."

It was already dusk. I followed Shiva as he guided me to the room designated for him. The bed inside the room was already decked with flowers. He had this plan from the beginning, I thought.

Once inside the room Shiva opened the almirah that stored many dresses and said to me, "Leave your white attire of a widow and get dressed like a bride with vermilion on your forehead. You will no longer be like a widow tonight."

Despite all insult, dishonor and repulsion I dressed as a bride and sat on the bed. Shiva came near me, lifted my veil and kissed my lips putting his tongue inside exploring my tongue. I kept my eyes shut in shame and hatred and decided to satisfy his lust like a corpse. Shiva slowly started removing my dress, unhooked my bra and began to suck one boob while kneading the other. I could feel that despite my repulsion my starving youthful body was responding to his caress as I felt wetness in my love triangle.

It was not long before Shiva removed my petticoat and pulled down the panty. He began to play with my long pubic hairs and occasionally fingered my pussy hole. Soon his face descended on my pussy and began to lick it like a crazy fellow. As his tongue tinkled my clit I started moaning in forbidden pleasure.

By next fifteen minutes, my body and mind melted to his caress and when he guided my hand to his hard dick I held it lovingly in my palm stroking it mildly. Shiva pulled my face near his phallus and pushed it in my mouth. I started sucking it lovingly.

Finding my positive responses, Shiva asked, "Are you enjoying?"

I nodded silently and Shiva then parted my legs wide apart and slowly started pushing his cock inside my cunt. My pussy hole was wet enough and Shiva slid his hard meat inside me. As he started battering the tender muscles of my vagina brutally, I moaned in pleasure and pain and hugged him tightly while his lips were locked with mine. We had nearly an hour long passionate action after which I pleaded him to come and he flooded my cunt with his endless load. That night we had two more sessions of love making.

In the morning, as we disengaged our nude bodies from mutual hug, I asked Shiva, "Are you satisfied at my service?"

Shiva pulled me towards him, planted a kiss on my lips and said, "You served more than I expected. You are fabulous."

Later I retired to my white attire and returned to haveli. Although both Shankar and Deva knew about the escapade they did not say anything and I found them taking care of my son. For about a week there was an extra-ordinary silence in the haveli. On the eighth evening, Shankar invited me to go out with him and I knew what it meant.

As expected Shankar took me to the farm house. But unlike Shiva he did not ask me to get dressed as a bride. Once inside his private room, he commanded me to remove his dresses. I was dying in shame yet with shivering hands I removed his dress and his hard throbbing cock sprang out before me. He asked me to kneel down before him and take his cock in my mouth. As I was sucking his dick, he started removing the pallu of my saree and putting his hands inside my blouse began to fondle my tits.

Gradually my upper part was stripped of all covers and Shankar complimented me, "You have a sexy body like a whore. Why did you starve so long?"

I had grown shameless by then and replied, "Why did you let me starve so long?"

Shankar seemed happy at my reply and asked me, "Who is better? Me or Shiva?"

Instead of replying I started sucking his dick harder and faster making him moan and then he discharged his load in my mouth. Like a slut I began to lick it clean and soon it came to life again becoming hard. Shankar by that time had lifted my saree and petticoat up to my waist. He seemed to be more fascinated at my asses as he fondled them, licked the ass walls and ass hole. Before I could actually understand, he was on my back with his shaft trying to penetrate my asshole. I pleaded him not to sodomize me. But he was already crazy and was in no mood to listen.

By next ten minutes he invaded my asshole and began to ride hard on me while fondling my boobs. I screamed initially in pain but gradually the pain subsided and I took to his rhythm of ass fucking and moved my asses to match his strokes. After fucking my ass for sometimes, he pulled out his rod. Then he stripped me completely and began to caress my cunt with his lips and tongue. It became soon unbearable for me and I pushed his face from my pussy and pleaded him to pound my starving pussy.

Shankar asked me to fold my legs giving him a better access to my pussy. He was a bit rough and suddenly pushed his rod so hard as to drive its entire length inside. I screamed in pain. He then raised my arms upward above my head and began to sniff and lick my armpit. Occasionally, between his caressing the armpits his lips would take my lips in his and suck and lick them. I was in seventh heaven with him and enjoyed tremendously as he rode on me hard and fast making me moan like a possessed woman. When he finally discharged his load in my pussy I was facing an orgasm that I had never faced before and our bodies got entwined with each other like a pair of snakes.

We slept nude in each other's embrace and in the morning woke up as Shankar started playing with my nipples. I noticed the hardness of his meat and smilingly asked, "Want to be united once again?"

"If you don't have any objection," Shankar briefly replied.

To show my willingness, I pulled his face on my boobs allowing him to suck while my hand took his hard throbbing manhood in my palm caressing it gently. We had some foreplay before I took his rod in my craving pussy and we ended up with mutual orgasm in the morning session of love-making.

Later as he was caressing my nude body, I asked him, "Did I satisfy you?"

"More than I expected," replied Shankar.

"Will you still keep looking for woman outside like your deceased brother?" I said, "You are to choose the one between me and outside woman."

"I think, I don't need to look outside," Shankar said, "You are more than mere fantastic. I love you."

As usual we returned to our haveli next day. After two experiences with Shiva and Shankar a new horizon of carnal pleasure opened to me and I felt that I was fully a woman capable of enjoying my sexuality as well as capable of providing extreme pleasure to others.

In the meantime, as promised they had initiated the process of transferring the property in the name of my minor son and making me trustee of the same. However, I was ashamed about Deva because he was younger to me and I knew that my next encounter would be with my youngest brother-in-law.

On the fourth day after my encounter with Shankar in the farm house, Deva bluntly asked me in the haveli, "When are you going to satisfy my thirst?"

Though I knew it was bound to happen, his blunt question made me blush. He seemed to enjoy to see me blushing and teased me, "Nice to see you blushing even after your experiences with Shiva and Shankar."

I felt as if I had been stripped once again as Deva referred to my escapades with his elder brothers. He then said to me, "What about you and me going to the farm house tomorrow? Of course, if you're not bleeding."

I felt disgusted at the manner in which he referred to bleeding, which could have meant both my period of menses or the bleeding caused by the sexual assaults of his elder brothers. I didn't reply but looked at him scolding with my glances and showing my disapproval of his manners. But he seemed not to bother about it. On the following evening he took me to the farm house. I knew that my pleadings would have no effect still I requested him telling that I felt very ashamed since he was so younger to me.

"I enjoy when the partner is ashamed and I like to see her pleading" was his blatant reply.

I decided not to show my weaknesses to him nor to plead before him whatever might come. Once in the farm house, he took me to the room meant for him and gave me a pair of lacy bra and panty and said, "You will come to me only in this outfit."

It was such a skimpy pair of outfit that I could not but plead not to let me force to wear those.

"Why are you ashamed?" Deva said, "After sometime I will not allow even a single thread on your body and you're going to be totally nude before me."

Realizing that it was futile to argue with him, I put on the lacy bra and panty and appeared before him. He looked appreciatively at my figure and said, "You have a real sexy body."

I lowered my gaze in shame. He came near me and lifted my hands and pointing at my bushy armpits said, "Why you keep them dirty? Did you appear like this before your late husband and before Shiva and Shankar? They are savages and have no sense of beauty."

Deva then suddenly pushed his hand inside my panty and discovering bushy growth there said to me, "I'll shave you clean so that your nether lips are clearly visible. I enjoy clean shaved woman."

Within next ten minutes he made me lay exposing my armpits and cunt as he shaved me clean. His act of shaving me was enough to arouse me though I tried hard to hide my arousal. He then washed my armpits and pussy and kissed me there. I didn't react much knowing my destiny. But Deva was more mischievous than I thought.

"You're behaving like a dead body", Deva said to me, "I enjoy to see woman ashamed and falling on my feet pleading to be spared."

"You are not going to spare me nor did your brothers," I said angrily, "So what is the need to plead or to be ashamed? You are going to take the chance of my helplessness and satisfy your lust."

"I can still made you plead," Deva said, "Suppose I call one of those guards and ask him to fuck you in front of me?"

I never thought that Deva can go to that extent. I fell on his feet and said, "Please don't bring further insult on me. Tell me how can I please you? Have mercy on me."

Deva seemed happy. He said, "You get fully dressed. I want you to enact a rape scene with me pleading for mercy. But I will not listen to your pleas. Tear away all your dress and leave you without a thread on your body and rape you against your will. This is just my fantasy, don't take it otherwise."

I was stunned at his mentality. But I had no option but to follow his wishes. So I got dressed and Deva was chasing me inside the room. To let him fulfill his fantasy I pretended to resist him with all feigned acts. I had no idea of his strength and in fifteen minutes Deva almost tore away all my cloths. My bra was not unhooked but both the shoulder straps were torn. He had roughly pulled the lacy panty tearing the backside that exposed my asses. To fulfill his desire I fell to his feet pleading him to spare me. Deva made me lie on the bed and got on me pulling away my bra completely and started biting my boobs and nipples hard. I cried in pain. Our feigned fight continued for some more time.

Then Deva got out of his trousers and underwear. I was afraid to see his tool. I had never seen such a monstrous dick in my life. It was bigger than my husband, Shiva and Shankar. Its length and girth made me wonder if I can accommodate it. It leaped like an angry black cobra. His pubic hairs were clean shaved.

Deva could read my mind and said, "Hope you have never seen a cock like this. Don't be afraid, you'll enjoy every bit of it. I might call you by dirty words like slut or whore, please don't mind. They excite me and add to my fantasy. I really don't mean those words for you."

He pulled my head holding my hair roughly and commanded me to open my mouth. As I opened my mouth he pushed his hard cock so deep that it reached my throat and I was almost choked.

"You slut, suck it," Deva ordered, "You've never got such a cutlet in your mouth."

I kept sucking while Deva continued to explore my boobs, thighs and pudenda with his passionate gropes. Soon we were in 69 position, me sucking his rod while his mouth explored my cunt sending thrilling sensations in my whole body. As I started moaning, Deva started fucking my mouth at higher speed and flooded my oral cavity with his huge load. To avoid getting choked, I started swallowing his salty load.

Once he fucked my mouth, Deva began caressing my nude body and I could feel his bites on my tender fleshes around thighs and pussy. In less than 20 minutes, he was hard again and turned me upside down on my belly. He brought a bottle of almond oil which he messaged in my ass cheeks and ass hole. I knew instinctively what his next move would be and without much fuss opened my ass hole before him.

Nayna
Nayna
86 Followers
12