Widow Mistress of Brother-in-laws

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nayna
Nayna
87 Followers

Slowly he started parting my ass cheeks and putting his big rod in my ass hole. It ached and I let out a scream. He at first put inside the half of his big rod and then started drilling my ass hole till it was fully inside. Deva started riding and pumping slowly at first and then increased his speed. It seemed to tear me apart. As I pleaded him to stop, he got more excited and pumped me violently till he released his cum inside my ass hole. The brutal thrusts and the warm cum made me have my first orgasm despite the pain. I never knew that anal fucking can make me reach such violent orgasm.

For quite sometimes he kept my nude body tightly embraced with his and was occasionally kissing my lips or playing with my nipples. Since he had twice released his cum, once in my mouth and then in my ass hole, I thought we would sleep for the rest of the night. He made me bury my face in his hairy chest. But I had no idea of his virility. After sometimes, he asked me to give oral caress to his partially hard manhood. I felt slightly disgusted to recall that minutes before it had been inside my rectal hole.

Finding me hesitant, Deva said, "It is your toy, take it in your palm and play with it."

I started playing with his unusually big rod stroking it lovingly and to my utter shock and surprise it was coming to life again becoming hard and big. Deva pulled my face, kissed my lips and as if giving me an advice whispered, "You better to lubricate this big demon with your saliva so that you don't get hurt when it invades your soft pussy."

Without bothering for my consent, Deva pulled my face near his dick and made it touch my nose, lips and eyes. I could feel his pre-cum on my lips. I was actually wondering how a cock could be that big as Deva's and how it can have such passion to get hard in such a short interval even after discharging twice.

Deva placed his dick between my tightly closed lips and said, "Bhavi, suck it like a good slut. So far we have played the peripheral games and now we are going to be one. You will be my bride, my mistress, my whore now."

To be frank, despite reservation I could not resist the temptation of giving oral caress to such a moster and slowly parted my lips, pressing first his swollen pink glans, then moving my tongue sensuously under his foreskin and then took it in my mouth giving the pleasure that he wanted. His fingers were plumbing inside my pussy hole making me wet. But soon his face went to explore my love triangle and he started sucking my labia lips. As his hot tongue explored deep inside my love orifice, I was literally grasping for breath.

Finding me hot and ready with dripping pussy, Deva got on me and his massive manhood began to make its slow way into my pussy. It took about fifteen minutes before the entire dick of Deva was buried in mu cunt and we started rhythmical movement to enjoy the thrusts.

I can't really say for how long his massive rod ploughed my pussy. All that I remembered was my moaning and urging him to do it faster as it became unbearable for me. He accelerated his speed as my moaning continued shamelessly and then as he flooded my pussy with his load we both hugged each other in deep passion as we reached simultaneous orgasm.

Next morning, like his brothers, I asked Deva too if he was satisfied with me or look for pleasure outside.

Deva replied, "You have fulfilled all my fantasies and you are very sexy. No question of looking for pleasure outside."

With that I became the mistress of my brother-in-laws and at least thrice a month I went to the farm house with either of them. It continued till my son became five years old. After he became five plus, they arranged for his admission in a reputed residential school. Once my son went to hostel, I had regular escapades with my brother-in-laws in the haveli itself.

Now I am 45 years and my son is 23 years; he is employed abroad as a software engineer. During these years I have reigned as the queen of the haveli except that I had to serve the sexual whims of my brother-in-laws and I served their needs so well that they never looked for pleasures outside me. The farm house has been sold long back to arrange the foreign education of my son.

My brother-in-laws have grown older with time though even at 45 I need to serve their needs quite often. To be frank, I too gradually started enjoying my role as a mistress and enjoyed with each of my brother-in-laws without any reservation offering them the services of my hands, mouth, ass hole and pussy as they wanted. Today when I look back, I think I am lucky to have enjoyed with them who are loyal to me and despite initial fear that I had, I discovered my new sexuality as I became the mistress of my brother-in-laws.


Nayna
Nayna
87 Followers
12