Wife 2.x.x Intro and Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeez! You have the tongue to sell that idea. Luckily polygamy is illegal in the USA."

"Working on that." I said with a smile.

She stared at me.

"I am not going to be a tart in your midlife crises harem! You have enough with these two people to worry about already Besides Elizabeth will probably scratch any lover of yours eyes out!"

"Not if I'm in charge. She might even want to sleep with you when I am with Anne or Deidre."

"I doubt that!"

"She's quite keen to have another wife to sleep with while I'm with Anne. You don't expect her to sleep with her mom do you? You'd be saving her from incest."

Ruth stared out of the front of my car with her cheeks bright red and said nothing. I figured that would end her attempts to get me to agree with her father about taking her for a wife to replace the EW. I drove to dance practice quite happy that she was not going to try stamping her mark on my home as she had the last time she had stayed with my daughters.

Elizabeth was in a mood when she and I danced. She wore the sapphire ring I had given her as something to make drunk horny bastards at the hotel think blatantly and danced to show herself off to the school soccer team who had started ballroom dancing in the last few months. We were dancing a seductive Flamenco and she dipped with my hand at the top of her ass far enough to nearly touch the floor with her hands. This gave the soccer team a fantastic view down her cleavage and gave me a fantastic view of the undersides of her breasts barely covered by her crop top and no bra. I used my free hand to caress her stomach going up to but not quite touching her breasts then signaled her upright and into a pirouette then she did a standing split with her ankle on my collar bone to dip again and hold as the music ended.

With the soccer team fighting to hide their erections she did a backwards handstand to flip herself upright and walk off the floor for the next group to dance. The soccer team had to rapidly refocus as they were up and Elizabeth laughed quietly with my arm around her.

"And that?" I asked sitting down next to Ruth who was now blushing at the display.

"Showing them what they can't have, ever! They were mean to me when I was ugly."

"You were never ugly Beth."

She had been badly dressed, socially awkward, and shy. The figure had always been there, just hidden by clothing choices. I thought she had hidden herself because of her mother's history, and because when she had been paid attention to it had been bullying attention.

"Yeah? Maybe but you saw me and you were nice and never made me feel bad. You did a lot pops."

I had sponsored day spas with my daughters and Deidre. In those she got fashion and styling advice and lessons, cosmetics lessons, cleansing treatments, massages, friends in my daughters but also among more women. I had funded her wardrobe, and got her spectacles that looked better than if they had been inherited from a librarian in the nineteen seventies.

Dance had improved her fitness and flexibility while her body toned up. Her ability at visual arts had made that she gave good input with the architects while the hotel was refurbished and I was on assignment. And that had her gaining people skills with an ability to flatter. Then I had discovered she could play piano very well and given her a job playing three nights per week in the hotel lounge and her confidence grew as the audience appreciated good music and largely gave her credit for her talent and skill before giving her credit for her attractiveness.

"I cannot put in what wasn't there to start with."

"That book of yours... damn its scary! I never knew social media posts could tell so much about a person!" she said changing the subject.

"Yeah, a lot of other things show the person. But what you post, what you share often says more in a second than hours of conversation."

We chatted on with her holding me while Cathy scared the goalkeeper who she had chosen as a dance partner because he was the biggest in the team. Cathy could shoot like a sniper and she could fight hand to hand. Two football players had found that out horribly when they were mean to Elizabeth once soon after they made friends. I was actually amused to see the boy horny and frightened at the same time.

Elizabeth needed to practice piano so she left soon after dance practice ended. Her kiss when we said goodbye shouted volumes at her frustration that Deidre would not allow her to stay over until the book was at least accepted for publishing. She was also nervous to be seen kissing me and delighted at the same time. I watched her go with a smile and took Ruth home.

I didn't get much sleep; Ruth came to my bedroom soon after the girls were asleep. I had a look at her in her night dress geared to be a sexual advance defense system that started by killing any idea for sex from the start. It looked like a wheat flower sack made of linen with a hole for a head to go through. The only thing it could not hide was breasts and looking at the shadows Ruth's breasts made I realized she had a pair to be proud of.

"Nick, I know that you must think I am just as much of a slut as my sister." Ruth said sitting down on my bed.

"No, I think you are very far from a slut Ruth."

"I'm not a virgin you know."

"Alright."

I had noticed that nobody in the EW's family used her name anymore. She was not entirely disowned but she was clearly not welcome in her family. Her choices since the divorce had done nothing to encourage a change of sentiment. The EW had a store owner who sold sex toys and aids for her next man and seemed to be something like a model or active demonstrator of what he sold.

Ruth was being quiet as I considered this and what she wanted in my room. Staring at the bedside light nervously she seemed to have something on her mind. I really had no idea what though and I was in no mood to wade through estrogen fueled orbits around what was on her mind.

"Why did you come to my room Ruth."

"It's been two years since I had a boyfriend."

I was not surprised. I also had no intention of being her boyfriend. She was never going to do well with my hotel where I had high class hookers in the bar and married men often brought their girlfriends to meet their wives. Sometimes the wife and girlfriend ended up liking each other more than they liked the guy.

"Ruth, the girl always makes the first move. She tells the guy she's interested in him. Not verbally, usually. It's body language and non verbal cues."

"Yeah you told me that years ago."

"Yes I did."

"So why aren't you interested in me?"

"Because you're not interested in me beyond being a good daughter, having a good husband. You're not interested in the hotel. You are way too judgemental Ruth. Half my hotel's guest would piss you off simply for their lifestyles that are not in line with conservative Christian ideas. You want to be calling the shots but you do not want to be seen calling the shots and that pisses me off because it means that you want to judge without facing judgement."

"I'm not like that!"

"Yeah right, try being a hooker for a month or three. I'll let you work out of my hotel bar through the pimp who runs the girls and takes a lot of the risks off you; like being raped by a cop as his way of encouraging you to be a citizen. Then try and judge Deidre. You might even find something you want to know."

"That happens?"

"That is still tame."

Ruth was quiet for a minute. Looking down at my bed.

"I envy her in a way. She is honest about who and what she is. She probably has a lot more fun than I do. There are times I've wanted to know."

"Be my whore for a night and find out." I said reaching for my wallet.

I started flipping notes onto her lap. I had had enough of this. I wanted her to go to bed and leave me alone. She looked at the money and scooped it up at five hundred dollars. With a nod she put the notes on her side of the bed's table and stood up to pull her night dress off.

Looking at her I realized that Ruth was actually a beautiful woman and would be popular as a hooker in the bar. She had big breasts, a firm stomach, pinched waist and flaring hips and ass. I rolled onto my back and put my wallet away then guided her to be on top.

She had never had sex that way before. It didn't take her long to figure out how that worked though. It took her awhile to get wet then I slid into her easily. She closed her eyes to feel a dick inside her after two years and smiled as I played with her nipples. She understood the advantage this had over missionary position now.

Then she started riding me as I ordered and a whole world of pleasure options opened up. She rode my dick more enthusiastically and was a little unhappy when I sat up to kiss her neck because that meant my dick wasn't as deep in and I wasn't thrusting. Then I turned her over and fucked her hard to cum as fast as possible.

She lay on her back as I rolled off her; she hadn't had an orgasm yet and we were finished. She wanted to stand up but I stopped her. I had hired her for the night and I wanted value. She lay in bed with her back against my chest, nervous and wide awake as I went to sleep. It was her introduction to being a whore and still a nice one in comparison to others I knew about.

12