Wife, A Mother and the Fire Inside

Story Info
A wife finally meets and on-line friend in person.
3.1k words
14.3k
27
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: A wife finally meets and on-line friend in person who lights a long forgotten fire inside of her and opens her imagination to what could be in the face of the reality of what is and is not. This story is, of course, a work of fiction - wink wink.

Melissa couldn't believe that she was contemplating this, much less actually acting out on her desires. As she sped down the highway listening to the radio play the latest country hit, she was nervous as could be. "Who is this mystery man? I don't know him at all but I feel like I know him better than myself. Can he really be all that I think?" She was saying to herself. They had met on-line in a simple chat room. One connected with a site for erotic stories. They simply had that one common interest in mind.

Their chat was innocent enough to start with. Just a few bits about the weather and the typical "how was your day" type of conversation. A few modest photo exchanges, never showing their face and then a few more racy photos. What stuck out in her mind was of him in tight red spandex shorts. That sausage in the photo was huge, wrapping around to the side like a snake in a cage. And it was soft at the time. She can't imagine what it must look like fully erect. Her nipples began to harden just thinking about it. Their chats had gotten more erotic and more intimate. She had to know this fascinating guy.

She was a typical suburban housewife. Married for more than 15 years. She had children that she loved and a good husband. She spent her days ferrying children to and from school, practice and doctors appointments. Somewhere in the hectic pace of life she had forgotten that she was a woman. Her husband was steady. Steady job, steady romance (remembered birthdays, anniversaries, etc.) and steady love life. Sex was twice a week and lasted for 10 minutes. Hubby put on the suit everyday, drove his suburban car to an office in a row of offices and like everyone else spent his day gathering commissions and fees by convincing others that they needed something that didn't make a bit of difference in the whole wide world. He provided enough for a good life but she had to work a little on the side for the extras that the family wanted. Hubby was good to her most of the time but she had no spark and no fire in her life. She never had. He was the type of man that most women say that they want to find. Tall, dark and handsome was her husband but he talked more about golf and football than her. He cared more for business deals than her smile. She had never experienced but just read about burning desires in stories on line, where she met Titan. That is all she knew him by, just his screen name, Titan.

Titan was a few years older than her and he fascinated her immensely. He was quite a bit different than most men. He grew up as a country boy in the south but from a young age was the child genius and star athlete all rolled up in one. Academically, he wasn't just the best in his school but the best anywhere. As a young man, he won state math contests, had a perfect 36 on the ACT and got full scholarships to multiple universities. He also had state high school championships in wrestling and soccer but eventually settled on the academic route. 3 degrees later, multiple academic and professional awards, 14 patents, trips to many parts of the world and years of working on everything from missiles to cars to developing future technologies most would consider him a success. While those were things he did, those were not what he was. He would rather wear his cowboy boots and jeans than attend another black tie affair with another politician. He could debate quantum physics or teach a college calculus class but he would rather how a woman he loved and look at the stars. Not that he was single either. He had gotten married young, but to the wrong woman. She was really the only woman that he knew. Years in a high pressure graduate school and pursuit of a top-notch education had left him knowing few members of the opposite sex so he agreed to marry someone older than himself. What a mistake. She was a pretty good mom and devoutly religious but there was not fire in his life either. His wife had even dismissed sexual activity as inherently sinful. At least his $200,000 was some consolation along with getting to work on important things.

Their online friendship had started innocent but they slowly began to share their fantasies. She fantasized about a threesome but never would say if that was MMF or MFF. He still wondered. His fantasy was more tame, however, he occasionally entertained the thought of unbridled passion. He simply wanted to be wanted. The type of desire where it doesn't matter where you are, she simply says "I have to have you NOW!" Secretly, she wanted to be desired and to be lusted over and wanted a fire lit inside her as well. Fantasies turned into sharing photos and that turned into a one-time chance at a meeting.

His business brought him into town just 30 minutes from where she lived. He was only going to be there one evening for some government meeting so they agreed to meet for a drink in the hotel bar where he was staying. It was just a drink. Nothing more would happen but at least she could meet her friend and fantasy lover. She put on her conservative slacks and an oversized tacky Christmas sweater and announced to her family that she was headed out to her book club's Christmas party. In her hand was a neatly wrapped present for the party.

Once down the road, she pulled over, jumped in the backseat and began to open the present. Inside was her attire for the meeting. She was so excited when she looked in the box. On top was a tight, very short dress, lace push-up bra, and thin pink thong panties along with a set of ankle strap heels that made her calves look sexy. She changed quickly but decided to forgo the bra. Why not add a little more temptation. After all, she was tempting a fantasy.

She sped down the highway feeling her nipple begin to harden as her mind played out the fantasies. She almost missed the exit but took it just in time. Ahead on the right was the hotel where he was staying just as she thought it would be. She had passed it many times but had never been inside.

She pulled into the parking lot, about 10 minutes early and thought she would get to the bar ahead of him. She took one last look in the mirror, straightened her make up. Would he like her or was this just her imagination? She didn't like her appearance and had always thought that men would not find her attractive. Her hair was brown with only a hint of auburn. Her breasts were a small "B" and her body had born children. Certainly no one would be attracted to her. Little did she know, as she walked in, he had instantly recognized her. What a lovely, tempting, sexual and yet romantic sight she was. Her legs took his breath away. Her nipples seemed to summon him and her lips were so inviting.

He recognized her before she recognized him. He walked over with one hand behind his back, put a finger to his lips and said "Shhhh". He then shocked her by moving close and putting one soft kiss right on her lips. Sweet, but not erotic. He was looking good wearing jeans and cowboy boots, just like he said. A checked button up shirt buttoned but not tucked and a day old scruffy beard. Unlike most guys his age, there was no thinning of the hair and his long blond locks looked more like they belonged on a surfer boy (which is another activity he enjoyed) than on a scientist. After their first kiss, from behind his back, he produced a lovely bouquet of red roses. "Just for you", he beamed. He was only 5'9" or 5'10" but who cares after a greeting like that.

He escorted her to a corner booth where he already had a bottle of champagne on ice and two glasses. During the next hour, they laughed and told stories about their childhood. She learned that his name was Mike and could get lost listening to his stories in that sweet southern accent. He complimented her on her outfit and told her that she was the most gorgeous, sexy and tempting woman that he had ever seen. She felt as if she had known him all her life. She slid over next to him and placed her hand on his thigh. This is the date that she had wanted all her life and didn't even know that she wanted it. He placed his hand on her left thigh as he looked deep in her eyes, not just seeing the beautiful hazel color but looking right through into her soul. A fire was burning in her that she never knew was there. He kissed her neck and playfully nibbled on her ear sending shivers up her spine.

Turning her head toward his lips, they kissed, long and passionate and the fire in both of them began to burn hotter and brighter. As they finished the last of the champagne, they got up and decided to take a stroll through the hotel atrium. Hand in hand they strolled and then soon arm in arm. As they reached the corner of the atrium, he spun her around giving her a long, deep, passionate kiss. She pressed her body against his, feeling a bulge pressing into her hip. She wanted so bad to throw her legs around him but the conservative suburban mom was fighting that urge. She had felt more wanted, more desired, more loved, more appreciated and more turned on in the last hour and a half than she had ever in her life.

He looked deep in her eyes again and said, "We only have tonight, at least for the near future, what do you want to do?" It was a simple question, straight and direct but it caught her off guard. Her heart spoke before her head, "I want to be in Love with you, make love to you and share a night that will last for the rest of our lives." She couldn't believe that had just come off of her lips.

She grabbed his hand and led him to the elevator. She pressed him against the wall of the elevator, burying their lips together and pressing her hips against his groin. His bulge was already growing. As they came to his room, she nearly dragged him inside. Once inside, he pressed her against the wall kissing her with more passion than she had ever known. Through her dress he firmly caressed her breasts particularly massaging her erect nipples. Her breasts were on fire but that was nothing compared to what was burning in her pussy. She was so wet that her thin thong could no longer contain it and her dampness was beginning to trickle down her leg. He exposed her left breast and kissed his way down to her pink nipple. As he breathed in, he drew her nipple into his mouth and sucked strongly on it while tonguing the end. This sent electric bolts through her body. For a at least 5 minutes he sucked on her nipple and then moved to the other, repeating the process while sliding his hands up her dress and massaging the back of her stocking clad thighs and her bare butt.

When she couldn't stand it any long, she escorted him to the foot of the bed and let her dress fall to floor, wearing nothing but a thin, soaked thong, heels and hose. She peeled his shift from him one button at a time and stopped to suck on his nipples. Then she sat back on the edge of the bed and unbuckled his belt to free his restrained member. She dropped his jeans, which he stepped out of to reveal the same red spandex shorts that had been in the picture that he had sent on-line. The snake was there even larger than in life. He reached two fingers into the elastic dropping the shorts. She gasped in surprise.

He asked, "Do you like?"

For a few seconds she could not respond. She had never seen one in person that was that long, at least 8.5" and a thickness to match. A huge mushroom head crowned her prize. All she managed to say was, "You aren't very tall so I didn't think....."

"Honey," he said, "Assuming that the size of a guys member is related to their height, would be like assuming that the size of a woman's breast or pussy is related to their height." "Plenty of tall guys with 5 or 6 inch cocks."

She barely heard anything he said because her own desire was drawing her toward her prize. She leaned down and took that beautiful mushroom head into her mouth. Her husband had made her suck his little 5 1/2 inch cock but Mike had not even asked. She wanted it. It almost hurt her jaws to open that wide so she used her tongue underneath his shaft to guide the way. This drove him wild and he forced even more of it into her mouth, which made her start to gag. She pulled back and massaged her prize and began to lick his balls. Little by little she became bolder and began to suck on his cock while wrapping her arms around him a feeling his tight ass.

Then a thought hit her. "Will it fit." It is longer and at least twice as thick as anything that I have had before. While she was contemplating this, he eased her back on the bed and began kissing his way across her breast and then kissed and licked his way down her belly stopping to tongue fuck her naval. As he reached her hips, he kissed his way down her thigh and her shin to her right foot. Pausing to suck on each toe, he then kissed his way up the inside of her leg, slowly and methodically. When he was close enough to taste her juices, he moved his attention to her left leg and again kissed his way down it and sucking on each toe of that foot. He kissed and licked his way up to her inner thigh but this time did not stop. He didn't tease her but buried his face in her freshly shaven pussy and began to devour her. His tongue played music on her clit and his thumb began to tease her asshole. Not going in but sending her wondering what was next.

After a few minutes of his pace increased and no longer was his tongue massaging her clit and pussy but he was sucking on her clit, ...No... he was sucking on her entire pussy. The fire that was once dormant was now raging with fierce intensity. Her whole body began to shake and her legs went numb. Wave after wave of orgasmic bliss overtook her and her pussy started pulsating. She screamed, "Fuck me damnit".

He moved up to her lips and kissed her passionately allowing her to taste her own juices. As he did, she reached down to guide his erect penis and found it even harder than before more resembling a steel pipe and a human appendage. He didn't need her help because his mushroom head had already found it's opening. He pushed just the head inside and she started to scream, part from ecstacy and part from concern that he would tear her in half. She was so enflamed and ready she didn't care. He slid it half way in and she knew she could take it though the stretching was setting her on fire. With confidence that she was ready, he drove is dick all the way in stopping only at the cervix wall. She was feeling a penis so very deep knowing that none had been there before. This sent her over the top with an orgasm so powerful that she almost blacked out. Her pussy pulsed and tightened grabbing her lover and keeping him right there.

As she came off this second orgasm, he looked into her eyes, gave her a soft kiss, looked again in her eyes and whispered, "I love you". He then began to fuck her in earnest. Hard and fast, driving all the way in and almost all the way out. She wrapped her legs around him and began fucking him also, driving her pelvis up and down. As a third wave began to overtake her, she could feel his strokes become more deliberate. He started to pull out as he was almost ready to explode. She locked her legs around his waist as her own orgasm was about to explode and together they came with fierce intensity. His cum was coating her cervix with pulse after pulse. She couldn't believe how long his orgasm lasted and how much cum he managed to fill her up with.

For the next three hours, they made love 5 more times. They made love in the shower, out on the balcony, girl on top, doggystyle, while laying and while standing. They would have made love on a beach if they had one there. She had more orgasms than she could count and he came deep inside her each time. They didn't have sex though. They made love. This was a night that they would both cherish (and hope to repeat) for the rest of their lives.

When she arrived back at her suburban home with her steady husband, he was still up watching football, remote in hand. He asked, "Did you have a good time."

With wobbly legs and once again wearing that ugly Christmas sweater, she said, "Yes, it was fun." As she dressed for bed, she pulled off her thong panties, sniffed the scent of him mixed with her, placed them in a corner of the drawer for her safe keeping, crawled into bed and drifted off to sleep. She now new love and dreamt of more.

  • COMMENTS
13 Comments
KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago

Be a slug like her husband and you deserve the same treatment. She has but one life to live. She should not have to live in a sexual suicide pact. The same goes if the sexes were reversed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So you "abhor" women that demean a man yet you write a story about a wife that does just that to her husband. Cheating and fucking a monster cock behind her husband's back and planning on doing it again and again is demeaning in my book. Perhaps you need to learn the definition of demeaning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I could be Melissa. I have done what she did, and I have no regrets, only a wonderfully erotic and fulfilling memory that will last forever. Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another selfish, lying, cheating, disgusting cunt.

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Well if Titan is so wonderful why is he available?? Or is he just another sleaze dating behind wifeys back? Making love?? Not to an online stranger its not, its just fucking

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
My Wife Meets an Ex-boyfriend My wife and daughter have a night out.in Loving Wives
First Time Hesitant Cheating Wife cheats on husband while on vacation in Vegas.in Loving Wives
The Hottest Wife Kelly Ch. 01 Kelly the hot wife... The hottest wife.in Loving Wives
More Stories