Wife a Willing Partner? Pt. 01

Story Info
Husband explores ways to enjoy wife with others.
5.6k words
3.88
26.8k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spenttime
spenttime
24 Followers

Prologue August 1995

It is hard to believe it has been thirty years of marriage. From the outside, some would say or assume that we are your normal, vanilla, Midwest couple, but they would be sorely mistaken. Actually, my wife, Jane, herself might think also that, but she, too, would be missing a chapter or three that would change her world... but that is getting ahead of myself a bit.

My wife is five foot four, one hundred twenty pounds, with amazing brown eyes, shoulder-length, brunette hair, and is stacked perfectly with a pair of 38D tits. For a woman in her late-40s, she is really in great shape, a real head-turner. Our story starts in 1995, the year we were married and the match that ignited the flame. We met in high school, dated, and fucked all the way through college. Upon completion of school, we felt it was just right to get married. So at twenty-one, young and with our entire futures in front of us, we decided to do it together. We were married in August, on a honeymoon cruise to Jamaica where the fire was lit for more.

------

Sitting in a deck chair on a Carnival Cruise ship, looking around and seeing all kinds of humanity surrounding me, had me thinking, Is this the best, this can be?

Upon boarding, I had no idea that it would be packed with so many people. Looking at my wife, who was looking amazing in her bikini, covered with a semi-sheer sundress. I was getting annoyed as I knew that under the cover-up, was a light blue bikini that was sufficient in covering her body, but still allowed me to see her curves. Her ample tits strained the bikini top, while the tiny bottoms covered her perfectly trimmed pussy with just a hint of an outline of her lips hiding underneath.

I was lost in thought and must have had a look on my face.

"What is wrong with you?" she asked.

"Where did all these people come from we can't even get lounge chairs let alone something close to the pool?"

"I guess we will need to be up earlier tomorrow, if we want to get either. Relax, it's our honeymoon."

Jane has always had a way to calm me down, so I looked at her beautiful face and said, "You are right. I am going to take a walk around and see what all is on this ship."

I picked up my drink and headed towards the front of the massive boat. Walking slowly up the starboard side, doing some people-watching, I noticed a small stairway heading up higher to another deck. Odd, I thought I was on the top deck, so I took a closer look. As I approached, I first noticed it was open to passengers, no sign saying 'restricted access to ship's personnel', as I had seen on other similar doors. The stairs were labeled with an arrow up and the words 'Sun Deck, Adults Only'.

I thought to myself, awesome this might be a place to get away from all those families around the pool, perhaps a less congested deck, and a place to relax. As I climbed the stairs, I was indeed finding what I was looking for: probably only twenty or so lounge chairs, and just a handful of folks. But I just about fell over the railing when I noticed the few women that were there, were topless. I did not want to stare, but this is not something you see every day. Beautiful women exposing their bare tits to the world, and in my mind begging guys like me to look at them. Half acting like I was looking at the water, I stood there for a while taking in the tits of these women strangers, giving me the perfect thought: Jane needs to be up here.

I walked back down to Jane barely able to keep myself from running. Sitting down next to her, I could barely contain my excitement.

I explained, "I found a sun deck that is not crowded; it has lounge chairs and an amazing view of the ocean."

"Based on the number of people here, why is it not overwhelmed with passengers?" she asked.

"That is just it. It's just for adults, no kids."

"Adults only?"

As it was, Jane seemed a bit quicker on what 'adult' might have meant. I replied, "Yes, not busy at all, and if females are so inclined, they can go topless."

"Do you want to go to a topless deck?" she queried.

I answered, hopefully not too excitedly, "Well yes, it's not busy and we can get away from this madness." Up until then, I had never sold a thing in life, but to my amazement, Jane started to pack up her things.

I asked a little hesitantly, "Are you okay with going?"

"Yes, let's go."

I half-heartedly tried to think that it was my awesome discovery, but the kids running and screaming might have contributed as well.

We walked towards the sun deck stairs and I swear I could feel a tingle in my cock as I peered through Jane's coverup, knowing it would soon be resting on the side of a chair, letting me get a look at her body for the first time that day. I followed her up the stairs and found a scene similar to what I had seen earlier. Where three women were sunning themselves, two of whom whose bare nipples were saying hello, and one still clad in her bikini duo.

We found two chairs off to the side giving me a perfect angle to be looking at the ladies enjoying the sun. Jane pulled off her coverup, revealing her light blue bikini, placed her shoes under her chair, and slowly lowered herself onto the lounge. Her bikini provided coverage, but her 38D tits do not hide so easily. I did the same, pulling off my shirt and shoes, pulling down my shades to cover my wandering eyes, and settled in to take in the show.

We were there about ten minutes when Jane lowered her lounge to a full recline and started to roll over onto her stomach. To my surprise, once she lowered her body to the chair, she reached back and untied her suit top letting the straps fall to her sides. As I was sitting there, a bit turned on by the fact I am using my wife to give me legit access to stare at bare breasts; I found myself becoming more focused on my wife's body, and the prospect of her being seen on this deck as well.

With Jane on her stomach, I found myself in full voyeur mode looking at each woman on the deck one by one. The one that caught my eye most often was a dark-tanned lady in her 30s, and I believe she would have been naked if allowed on the ship, as her bikini briefs were untied on the sides, just draping over her honey hole.

Caught up in stealing glances of these women, I noticed out of the corner of my eye, that Jane started to move. I got a very odd feeling, but was very excited all the same. As Jane rolled over, she simply let her bikini lay on the chair exposing her beautiful tits to the entire deck. I could not believe what I was looking at, I was instantly hard staring at her bare tits in the sun. I fumbled a bit, pulling my towel over the chair to cover up my hard-on in my swim trunks.

As I collected myself, I looked up and saw what I would say was twice the number of men standing at the railing pretending to look at the ocean, as I had earlier done. It was now my wife they were all enjoying. My head was spinning. Was I jealous? scared? or was it pride in being the one showing off my young bride? I took some breaths, then looked over to where I found myself enjoying the view of my own wife's tits saying hello to everyone. As the initial excitement started to calm, I started to watch the men looking at my wife, noticing bulges in their trunks showing their admiration of her. I started to think about what they would do to her, if not on an open-air deck with people around to witness. I started to think...

_______________

Present Day

Chapter One

"Damn, I am going to be late!"

"Relax you have two hours before your plane leaves; just park in the terminal lot and save some time."

Jane always had a way of calming me down, so I took a breath, zipped up my suitcase, and peered around the room to see if I was missing anything. Clothes, phone, laptops, keys, I think I have everything I need and, if not, I am only away for a few days; I can't imagine there is something I could not be without. I was flying to Dallas for work and would be out of town for a few days; something that had become very common in my line of work in sales.

The drive to the airport and the flight were without much to do. I summoned an Uber on the app and found myself in my hotel room minutes before 9:00pm local time. I had meetings all day tomorrow, but the first was not until 10:00am, so I pulled out my personal laptop to see what kind of 'fun' I could get into over the next few hours. Over the years since Jane went topless, the fire in me burned to see more, to let her do more with others, but it was always that: a dream, a fantasy; one that I had an awesome time talking about with others on an IRC channel, fuckmywife.

Sure I tried to get her to do more over the years, recording herself masturbating, an adult theater, and even a nudist camp, but little came of any of that. So what better place to explore, than on the internet; a bit of keyboard courage and, for the most part, the privacy one could chat openly. I fired up the old machine finding the hotel WIFI and started my hotel ritual.

Setting the laptop at the corner of the bed, I walked to the other side grabbing the pillows from beneath the sheets, laying them two high in front of the laptop keyboard. I pulled the towel I had gotten from the bathroom earlier, and laid it on the bed lengthwise, stripped naked, and lay down on my stomach propped up in front of the keys.

At first, I love to visit literotica.com and read a bit to get the blood moving. Misterrose is one of my favorites as he writes about his wife, Alissa, and how he watched her being taken after being drugged. I know some have issues, but it is fiction and as I have wanted to see Jane being used over the years, it was a bridge that many times my fantasies would take to get her in the right scene. After a bit of reading and xvideos.com playing something about an MMF or adult theater in the background, I log into IRC to see who might be chatting.

The room is always full, but NOBODY chats about the good stuff in the public area; all the good chat is in private. My curser blinked below the scrolling list of people jumping in and out of the room as I began to type.

MWM here, if you would like to chat send me a note in private, wide open to suggestion

I always went with the nickname TopDeck as it got me in the mood taking me back all those years of this addiction. I waited. I watched some video of a couple that had wandered into an adult theater and the wife was in the process of leaning back to stroke the shaft of the man sitting behind her as her husband watched. As I was getting into a bit of a groove with the movie, I heard the notification I had a message.

Wife4Trade: Hello, mwm here 47 wife is 43 how are you tonight?

TopDeck: Great here, traveling for work left the wife at home, in a hotel room looking to chat about anything and everything. I would love to see my wife used, would do anything to see it happen.

Wife4Trade: Very nice can I ask your age?

TopDeck: Sure MWM 44 wife is also 44 in Dallas for work from NOVA Steve and Jane

Wife4Trade: Great to meet you, Mike here wife is Linda

TopDeck: I have dreamed of sharing Jane for soooooo long. She is 5'4 brn/brn 120lbs 38D tits and an amazing ass. I travel a lot for work and fantasize about her traveling with me and taken in so many ways.

Wife4Trade: What is your favorite fantasy?

TopDeck: One of my favorites:

_____

We're in the hotel bar enjoying ourselves as I had meetings all day and she had been out shopping. Relaxing after a very nice dinner with wine, we're now kicking back with some cocktails before retiring to our room. Feeling pretty good, we decide a third drink would not hurt since we were heading out late the next day. I head to the bar to order Jane another Cosmo, and a neat bourbon for myself. I look at the bartender and he indicates this round is on him, pointing to the gentleman at the end of the bar. I look over to the end of the bar and raise a glass to say thank you.

I walk over to the older man holding out my hand, "Steve is my name, thanks again for the drinks."

"No problem, Tim is my name, and awesome to see folks enjoying themselves."

Tim was probably in his late 50s, no rings on so I assume a divorced business traveler bored of the four walls of his hotel room.

"Would you like to join us for a bit? I can introduce you to my wife."

"Only if not intruding."

"Don't be silly come on over."

Tim stood up off his barstool and I would guess about six feet tall, carrying a few extra pounds. We walk over to Jane, who you could tell, was feeling every bit of the wine from dinner and the two -- soon to be three -- Cosmos she has consumed.

"Jane, this is Tim. Tim bought us this round of drinks."

"Pleased to meet you, Jane."

"Same to you," Jane replied.

"Tim, please have a seat."

Tim took the other end of the couch beside Jane, as I move to the other side in a chair across from them both. I am zoning out a bit from all alcohol, but looking across the table, I could not deny Jane looked amazing tonight. She in a little red dress that showed off her curves and, based on watching her prepare for the night, I knew she went without panties, as she failed to pack the right ones. Tim was not short of conversation and was keeping Jane busy, so I excused myself for a moment and headed towards the men's room.

As I headed back to the lounge, I noticed we were the last in the place and Tim had moved closer to Jane, and I swear, he had his hand on her bare thigh. Jane was glowing, so I stood in the shadows letting her enjoy the attention of another. Out from the bar, the bartender comes up to me saying it is last call.

"Okay, let me check with them and see if we are going for one more."

I walk up to the table, "Are we going one more, the bar is closing,"

Tim said, "I am game if you two are."

Jane looked at me and with a look telling me, sure one more.

I go back to the bar and order our drinks.

As the bartender hands me the drinks, he mentions, "The bar area is closed, you will need to take them to your rooms, sorry for the inconvenience."

"Ahh, okay, thanks."

I head back to the table and tell them, "Sorry, but we need to take this up to the room, the bar is now closed. I guess I misunderstood the bartender."

Each grabbed their drink and the three of us headed to the elevator. As we enter, Tim hits the tenth-floor button.

Jane asks, "What are you doing?"

Tim a bit surprised, "Heading to my room?"

Jane said, "Don't be silly. Let's finish our drinks, together," and hits the fifteenth floor, heading to our room.

Our room was more of a suite which was nice for the three of us to take our party upstairs. Jane pulled Tim over to the couch. I could tell she was feeling little pain and possibly the drunkest I have seen her in some twenty years.

I heard her saying, "...so tell me what happened after you opened the door..." I had no idea what they were talking about and was not sure I cared to know at this point.

The couch in our room was much smaller than the one in the lounge, so Tim and Jane were very close as they talked. I could see her dress riding up and started to wonder if she remembered she was not wearing panties. I was up for the show, the alcohol was working on me, as well, but I felt my cock grow in my pants as I started to see Jane's skirt creep ever so slowly up her legs. I was afraid I would spoil things, so I got up without disrupting them to move to the other side of the suite. Not out of sight, but far enough away to be out of mind.

It finally happened... her skirt rose enough to expose her perfectly trimmed pussy.

I could tell she was turned on because normally her pussy hides its inner lips well, unless aroused, and the inner lips start to peek out.

Not noticing her skirt until he was laughing, and nodding his head, Tim's jaw dropped open and I might have seen some saliva dribble from his mouth. It was almost like a bomb went off -- boom. Tim shifted a bit, I think to make her skirt rise more, and looked for me. Not finding me, his eyes returned to Jane's sweet box.

Jane's head swivels on her neck, she is so drunk she has no idea what is happening.

Tim noticed this as well and to test things a bit, moved a hand up her leg resting his pinky finger on her sweet skin.

No reaction from Jane, positive or negative.

Tim looked up to see if I had returned, but not seeing me with a quick glance, spread Jane's legs exposing her pussy to the room. Just as quickly, he is moving that pinky from resting to probing her heated mound like a starving man would a plate full of food.

Jane was unaware of what was happening, but now and then, small moans of pleasure escape her lips, as Tim worked her pussy lips with his fingers.

Feeling brave, Tim dropped to his knees and began to lick Jane's pussy, tasting something enjoyed by just myself. Tim was not done and going for broke; I can only imagine he thought I was passed out. Still on his knees, he unbuttoned and pulled down his pants and slowly pushed into Jane. Seeing things just from behind, I could tell Tim was in my wife's married cunt from the way she was being moved by his push into her. Slow at first, then with some speed, Tim pushed in and stopped. This stranger was cumming in my wife.

I could not believe it; I am almost numb, but so hard.

Tim paused, looked at Jane's closed eyes, quickly stood, buttoned up, and did not even look for me -- making a quick line out the door.

I slowly walked up to Jane.

She opened her eyes slowly, and said, "You feel so good, baby."

I was amazed she had no clue. I slowly reached for her, got her on her feet, pulling off her clothes and bra, then laying her on the bed. She lay down on her back with her legs hanging off the edge, giving me a view of her glistening pussy. Feeling no pain myself, I pull off my clothes and push her further onto the bed. Slowly, I guide my hard cock closer to her wet pussy, finding her heat with the tip, and push into her sloppy pussy. I moved with slow, long strokes enjoying the feeling of his cum and her pussy on my cock. I lay down on her and told her she feels amazing.

She awakes just enough to say, "Eat my pussy. You know how I like it when you eat me."

I was frozen not knowing what to do. Slowly, perhaps instinctively, upon her request, I pulled out and found my way down her body to her cum-filled pussy. I lay there, my mouth inches from her pussy. Not noticing Jane had moved her arms around, with her hands, she pushed my head down, pinning me against her pussy. I reluctantly started to lick her, then notice the mixture was amazing, making my cock even harder. I went to town on Jane's pussy cleaning her from her previous fucking. Feeling a point of no return, I quickly climb back up Jane's body, push in deep, and cum so hard in her pussy, I thought I was exploding. I did not move for some time, and then exhausted, rolled off her pulling the covers up and fall fast asleep.

_____

Wife4You: You have me so hard, what happens in the morning?

TopDeck: Jane and I wake to massive hangovers and I am slow to see how she responds, but it's business as usual and, it looks like Tim was a dream. We board our plane and head back home as if nothing took place. I am so hard, I could explode at any moment imagining this.

Wife4You: That is so hot! Finish up my friend; next time, I will tell you about my dreams.

TopDeck: I know I would love it and would go to great lengths to see Jane's pussy used... maybe, someday.

Wife4You: I have to run, ttyl

Slowly, I grind into the bed letting the story I just told take me over. I tense, and release a huge load into the towel, satisfying my night.

The next day was filled with meetings and doing my thing, but I must admit from time to time, my mind would wander to the excitement of the chat the night before, and the possibilities of tonight's new conversation. Breakfast to lunch, lunch to dinner, back in the room, and I figured it was time to see what tonight might have in store.

spenttime
spenttime
24 Followers
12