Wife a Willing Partner? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things are set up similar to the previous night, with a few pillows in front of the keyboard, and I am naked with a towel under my cock, knowing it would explode at some point in the evening. The night was extremely slow in the channel; mostly just folks in for a quick hit, nothing substantial to mention. I was about to move my attention to Literotica.com or xvideos.com when I heard the familiar chime from IRC.

MstrOfHypno: Hello, how are you doing tonight?

TopDeck: Great here, was about ready to give up on IRC for the night, glad you caught me

MstrOfHypno: Yes, it has been slow in here tonight, not sure why Wednesdays are slow but seems to be the case. So what brings you to the channel?

TopDeck: I have been dreaming of seeing my wife used for a long time

MstrOfHypno: Have you ever thought about putting her in a trance?

TopDeck: I have but kind of lost hope in something like that because I heard if she is not willing to do things, hypnosis could not change that.

MstrOfHypno: It is true so you don't put her in a trance and go right to fuck my friend. You take it slow asking her to touch her nose, if she does have her touch her elbow. If you make progress, ask her to touch her tit. If that happens, try her clothes; ask her to remove her watch, her shoes, her blouse and go from there.

I was getting so turned on with the possibility of this and thinking could this be the way I see something like this in real life.

TopDeck: I love the sound of this, you have me turned on thinking about how this might go. Reaching down and feeling the pre-cum forming on the tip of my cock. How would I find out if this might work on my wife?

MstrOfHypno: Where are you located?

Reluctantly, I told MstrOfHypno just outside of DC in Northern Virginia.

MstrOfHypno: Are you kidding me, I am not far from DC on the Maryland side

I paused, laying with my hard cock on the bed feeling the world I have been dreaming of seemingly approaching my real life.

TopDeck: What would you have in mind?

MstrOfHypno: If you are open to it, invite me over for dinner. We sell it as a new co-worker or old college buddies, and as a party trick, we see if she is open to the power of suggestion.

I told him I would have to think it over and asked for his email address and we parted ways.

I moved my attention to a few porn clips on xvideos.com and quickly got off thinking about Jane under MstrOfHypno's control and the things she might do.

That next morning before leaving for the airport, I emailed MstrOfHypno.

Let's talk. I think I want to explore our options.

The entire trip home, I was on pins and needles, wondering if MstrOfHypno had replied. I landed a Reagan National, jumped on the Metro, and was home in Old Towne just after 7:00pm. As I walk into the house, I find Jane in the kitchen fixing dinner.

"Hello, sweetheart, how are you?" I said, hugging her and kissing her on her forehead.

"I am good, just your run-of-the-mill day: work, gym, dinner -- seems like I have been here before," she replied, smiling at me.

"It is great to see you, what is for dinner?"

"Thinking pasta, if you are okay with that?"

"Sounds awesome to me. I am going to jump upstairs, wash up, put my bag away, and will be down."

I quickly grabbed my things, back out of the kitchen, and run up the stairs. I dart into the office, pull out my laptop and connect to the network, to see if maybe I had a response waiting in my inbox. Hitting the refresh button on Gmail, no internet connection... no internet connection... and then hit refresh and there it was one new message. I quickly scrolled up clicking on the new message, it was from MstrOfHypno.

Hey, I saw your note how are you? If you might like to meet sometime and just talk I am wide open to that, nothing to lose. This is Brian btw.

I was so excited to have taken the step of connecting with Brian. I tucked the laptop into my bag, ran into the bathroom to get washed up, and back downstairs to have some dinner with Jane before she might be wondering what I am up to.

The rest of the evening was pretty quiet watching some shows and talking about the week that we had missed together. With nothing left to watch, we decided to head to bed. I was pretty tired and figured sleep was close until Jane walked out of the bathroom in a tank top and just her panties. Jane usually wears shorts with or without panties to bed, but with just panties, that was a signal -- she was looking for attention.

The tank top was large enough on her five-foot-four frame, you could see the sides of her tits without any effort. She jumped into bed asking if I had missed her and I responded like nobody's business. I kissed Jane deep as my hands found her body, smooth and warm. I found my fingers under her panties massaging her lips feeling the heat coming from her body. I wasted little time in pulling at her panties, thinking the best place for them is on the floor and out of my way. I pulled up on my knees to help her out of her panties leaving the tank top on loving one tit fully exposed while the other hidden as the tank top shifted on her body.

With her panties on the floor, I lowered my head down between her legs and started to circle her pussy with my tongue, teasing her for me to part her lips, opening up the gates of passion. I could eat Jane's pussy for hours; she loves it and so do I. While going down on her, I push in a finger searching for her g-spot to heighten the sensation for her. She is getting wetter and wetter. Perhaps I was going too fast for her, as she asked me to slow down, which I do, and reposition Jane on her stomach -- but, I am not done working on her pussy. I go back down on her pussy, but this time, sneak my tongue up to her ass. I am loving all of her body, with my fingers probing in and out of her pussy and ass. Again, Jane asks me to slow down, as she is edging. I pull up and move up her body to deliver some deep kisses on her lips, asking her how she is feeling.

"You know how to make me feel so good."

"We are just getting started."

I jump up off the bed, and head into the bathroom where we keep a few sex toys, grabbing a dildo and a vibrator. Returning to the bed, Jane is laying across the bed on her back, I start to slowly work the dildo pass her pussy lips. Once passed, I slowly push it in further, letting her take its entirety, before pulling her torso towards the edge of the bed, so that her head hangs over, letting her take my cock into her mouth.

As I slowly fuck her mouth and the dildo fills her pussy, I turn on the vibrator to find her clit and work her body with the aid of these toys to simulate multiple partners helping me pleasure her. As I continue to fuck her mouth I feel my body getting ready for a release and do expel a bit of cum into Jane's lovely mouth. I am ready to fuck her body. I pull out of her mouth, kiss her deeply, then reach down, and pull out the dildo.

I move to the other side of the bed, grab her legs and pull her pussy to the edge. With her legs raised, I push into her body, and go in very deep, pumping her wet pussy; close to losing it all. Feeling her body tense, I push in and explode hard into her pussy, pulling on her legs to deposit the load as deep in her as possible. Oh my, she feels sooooo good and I just hold still, my cock in her recoiling. I pick up her panties from the floor, and help her into them after a quick swipe from the towel, before falling asleep next to her.

At 8:00am, I move from the bedroom and into my home office to start the day. Jane was out the door early to get in a workout before heading into work herself, so had the house to myself. I pull both laptops out of my bag and set them up on the desk to get to work. Handling the open bell of work, I pull my personal laptop close and retrieve the secret Gmail account and the note from Brian, and type my reply.

Brian great to be talking. Steve is my name and my wife's name is Jane. I would love to get together and discuss what all we might be able to do.

I hit send. Dragging a bit, I head down to the kitchen for a second cup of coffee and upon returning see Brian has responded already.

Steve, great to meet you as well, and would love to chat more about this, my Skype ID is the same as the email.

I pull up Skype, find Brian's ID, and say, "Hello."

"Hey Steve, how is your morning going?" Brian replied.

"Great here, and thinking even better, now that I'm chatting with you."

"Well, I hope so," Brian chuckled, "what are you looking for?"

"As we discussed the other night, it has been so many years and would love to see the wife do more in real life, and you mentioned hypnosis which I had dismissed years ago."

"Hypnosis is not a secret weapon, but can be fun if folks are into the suggestion."

"I have revealed an awful lot; what would be our next step?"

"How about we meet for breakfast tomorrow AM in the District to see if we can set up the next step?"

"Great plan, how about the Founding Farmers on Penn Avenue?"

"That works for me, say 8:00am?"

"Yes, that works."

The rest of the day goes without much excitement, closed down the week, and looking forward to chatting with Brian tomorrow.

Chapter Two coming soon!

12