Wife Agrees to be Old Man's Date

Story Info
A wife agrees to attend a wedding with older neighbor.
1.6k words
3.65
136.9k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie was working in her backyard garden. Bending over had become more difficult with age. She was now 40 and had gained quite a bit of weight over the years. But she was dressed in a flowy, low-cut sundress with her hair up. A style that highlighted the one thing she appreciated at her current size: her sizable breasts. Normally a woman wouldn't dress up for backyard work, but there was no fence between her and her neighbor.

Harold, who lived next door, was quite a bit heavier than Marie. Not to mention, over two decades older. But Marie scheduled her gardening around his yard work, because- well, he was the one thing lately that made her feel attractive. Marie had been married to a younger man for five years and that spark had died out. Leading Marie to seek ignition next door.

As always, Harold was working on his yard shirtless. His large belly hanging over his tight shorts. Not traditionally attractive, but Marie couldn't help to be mesmerized by the definition beneath the fat. Harold was a classic barrel-chested man's man that owned his thin white hair and jowls. Marie presented herself towards him as she was on the ground. Cleavage strategically pointed across the yard at Harold with his long hose.

"Looking wonderful as always, Marie." Harold says with a smile as he approaches her side of the yard.

"Are you talking about me or my garden?" Marie asked playfully.

"Let's say that I couldn't even notice the garden." Harold said somewhat forward as he helped Marie off the ground. Lifting her to a standing position where she took in his full sweaty mountain of a body.

"You know just what to say to a girl." Marie continued. "I suppose that's why I see so many young babes coming and going from your house." This was another curiosity about Harold. The old man had a steady stream of regular and one-time house guests stopping by. Much younger and in better shape than Marie. She could tell from the girls and his athletic shorts that Harold still had a lot to offer.

"I don't know. My girlfriend just dumped me." Harold explained in a way that he knew would gain some sympathy.

"I'm sorry," Marie said sincerely to her friend. "But maybe you're hooking up with the wrong girls. I'd venture that you are old enough for a real woman."

This was the most forward Marie had ever been with another man, and it shocked herself as much as it did Harold.

"I suppose that I am. I'm actually in the market for a date now." Harold continued.

"Is that so?" Marie asked excitedly, with the reality of her husband starting to get to her.

"See, I have a wedding this Saturday to attend. And, this is probably petty, but my ex-wife is also a guest with her new husband. I had been looking forward to rubbing Jennifer in her face, but she just dumped me."

Jennifer! Marie had been wondering about the regular Barbie doll that she'd see at Harold's since they moved next door. Marie was quite turned on as she remembered the twenty-something with her blonde hair and skimpy outfits, excitedly showing up to Harold's house.

"Maybe I should just skip the wedding." Harold decides while Marie is excited to hear about an opening for a new bedmate.

"Nonsense! I'll go with you. I'm free and would love a day out." Marie blurts out sincerely without fully realizing what she is saying. Harold smiles as he was hoping for this exact result.

"You and Nate wouldn't mind?" Harold asks chivalrously. Nate being the name of the husband that Marie hasn't thought much about this afternoon.

"Oh, I'm sure he'd be fine. We had no plans and I'd be helping a friend. We'd both hate for you to be embarrassed." Marie justifies, not knowing at all what her husband would think.

"That's wonderful. Thank you, Marie. I'll give you a chance to talk about it and then we can discuss the date further." Harold offers.

"I can't wait." Marie says, leaning forward, allowing Harold to give her a gentle peck on the cheek. She practically melts as he returns to his manual labor. From inside the house, Nate happened to be walking by where he saw this exchange. Marie quickly gathers her gardening tools without noticing him looking on. Nate stares at the position of the kiss as his dick slowly rises at this surprise from his wife.

-

Marie soon returns inside and starts washing her hands in the kitchen sink, as Nate is on the laptop at the table.

"Hey, honey." Marie says, unsure of where to start with her husband.

"How was the garden?" Nate asked, also unsure of what he should say.

"Fine. I talked with Harold for a while, actually."

"How's he?" Nate says, feeling his pulse race as he hopes for a thrilling answer.

"Hm, he's worried. His date backed out of a wedding this weekend and he doesn't want to go by himself."

"That's too bad." Nate says, thinking through this scenario on his own. "Maybe, he'd appreciate if you went with him."

"Seriously?" Marie was stunned, unsure if this was sincere or she had been caught. Either way, she'd never expected her dull husband to suggest such a thing.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" Nate interjected, panicking that he had crossed a line. "I don't mean to offer you to another man, of course."

"No," Marie explains, sensing that this was something Nate would be okay with. "I mean I did actually mention that I could go if he didn't have anyone else."


"That's really nice of you." Nate assures her.

"And you'd be fine if I did?" Marie asks, completely unsure of the reality of her marriage. "I think I'd enjoy myself."


"Yeah. If you'd have a good time, that's what matters. I don't think we have anything else going on." Nate rationalizes, somehow feeling a great weight being lifted from himself. As if this was something he'd been wanting to happen deep down.

"Thank you, honey." Marie walks over and kisses him. Being incredibly attracted to him for the first time in a long time. A missing confidence and freedom was returning to this middle-aged wife. As if right on cue, the phone rang and Nate answers it.

"Hello?" He listens, feeling excitement as he hears his neighbors voice. "Oh, you would have to ask Marie. Here she is." Nate passes the phone to his wife.

"Hello? Oh hi, Harold!" Marie says with genuine excitement. "I guess that would make sense. It shouldn't be a problem. You said you'd pick me up at noon? Wonderful, see you on Saturday!"

Marie hangs up and looks at Nate with uncertainty about what she agreed to. Nate gives her an understanding, enthusiastic look.

"So, you're staying at the hotel?" Nate asks straightforwardly.

"Yeah, he said the wedding is a few hours away." Marie explains. "Are you fine with it?"

"As long as it is something you want." Nate says lovingly.

"I think so." Marie says with more trepidation. "And it is something you want?"

"You seem thrilled and I want that for you." Nate admits, reigniting some of the love that has been missed these past few years. Marie kisses him tenderly.

"You seem thrilled by this too." Marie points out, fully aware of the various erections during this conversation. "I'm glad this seems to make you happy."

The next few days were filled with immense anticipation. Marie had been shopping and treated herself to the salon. She had multiple conversations next door, including her husband in a few of them. And Nate was in a constant state of being ready to practically explode as this kept progressing.

Saturday arrived and Nate answered a knock at the door. It was Harold, right on schedule. He was wearing a tight, but stylish buttoned-up shirt tucked into equally tight pants. He was flattering the lumpy figure he had and owning it with confidence of an experienced ladykiller.

Before the two men could exchange pleasantries, they were distracted by a cough from the top of the stairs. Looking up they see Marie with her hair pinned up wearing a form-fitting, low-cut, red mini-dress. The two are stunned as she descends, her hugged curves and belly bouncing along with her glorious breasts.

"Hope I didn't make you gentlemen wait too long." Marie says, completely confident in her refound fuckability.

"Not at all, my dear." Harold says as he meets her at the bottom of the stairs, giving her his hand. Which she gladly accepts as Nate watches with eyes affixed to this sight. Marie is the one to kiss Harold's cheek, leaning up against the silver fox.

"Honey, could you grab my travel bag and new heels?" Marie instructs as she slips into flats for the car ride. Nate excitedly runs upstairs, eager to obey and make everything work out. A giddy Marie giggles looking up at Harold's eyes filled with intension.

"I've always wanted to see you like this." Harold woos. "Dressed to the nines for me."

"I've always wanted to dress for you like this." Marie admits, leaning close and pulling him down for a deep kiss as her dutiful husband returns as instructed. Marie pats Nate on the face and gives him a grateful kiss on the cheek. "I'll text you when we arrive."

Harold takes the travel bag from Nate as Marie grabs the heels. The new couple clasp hands as they walk together to Harold's car. Nate closes the door, trying to hide his unimaginable boner from anybody outside. The new cuckold waits for them to drive off, imagining his wife in the gift he placed in her bag.